Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of One ❯ Hope Soaring Through the Celestial Sky: Christina Yashima, Fearless Guardian of the Galactic ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(The Ronin Warlords do not belong to me. They are owned by Sunrise and Graz Entertainment. They only characters I own are Kasey, Christina, and the new Warlords)

Kasey: Ohayo minna-chan! Back I am with Chapter Six! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did writing it!

The Power of One

by Kasey Sanada

Chapter 6: Hope Soaring Through the Celestial Sky: Christina Yashima, Fearless Guardian of the Galactic

"Ryo, how much longer until we get to where we are going?"

Ryo sighed as he continued to drive down a deserted road. "I'm not sure Yuli. Until we see something that isn't right." He looked up at the rearview mirror to look at Rowen. "Is she all right?"

Rowen nodded, making sure not to wake up Kasey who was sleeping with her head on his shoulder. "She's just exhausted." Kasey muttered something in her sleep before snuggling closer to Rowen.

Ryo smiled. "She seems to like you."

Rowen blushed slightly. "What... what do you mean?" he stammered.

"I didn't even know myself until I thought about it," Ryo said, putting his eyes back on the road. "That poem that she decoded. Do you remember?"

Rowen thought for a moment. "Yeah, I remember," he said finally.

Ryo continued to smile. "And it was...."

"Life and Balance, Balance and Life, both find each other to make things right," he said mostly to himself. A moment later his eyes widened. "Kami-sama...."

"And I thought Kento was the slow one to pick things up."

Ryo raised a eyebrow as he looked over to his left. "Yuli?"

Yuli blinked. "What? I'm not naive Oniichan. I AM eleven now you know."

Ryo smiled at his adopted brother. "No, you're not Yuli. But you are right, Rowen WAS a little slow at picking this up." They both started to laugh when Rowen turned beet red.

"What are you two laughing about?" they heard Kasey mutter as she slowly woke up.

"Nothing Kay-neechan," Ryo said, still chuckling. His eyes returned to the road.

Kasey raised a eyebrow but said nothing. She then realized where her head was and quickly raised it, a light blush rising to her cheeks. "Gomen ne, Touma."

Rowen blinked. "Why do you call me that?"

Kasey looked confused. "What?"

"Touma. Nobody's called me that since I was ten. Why do you call me that?"

Kasey blushed even more. "Well, I.... think it suits you. I don't know why you don't use it." She looked out the window and blinked. "Ryo-kun, stop!!"

Ryo quickly stepped on the breaks. "What's the matter?!?"

"I feel her." She quickly got out of the car and summoned up her armor. Ryo and Rowen exited the car and followed suit.

"Where?" Ryo asked, swords in hand.

"That's something you're not going to live to find out!" The three Ronins and Yuli turned around to face Kalika and Lance.

"Why don't you go back to that dumbass you call a master and tell him to get a life!" Yuli snapped angrily.

Kalika laughed. "Why don't you go home little boy and hide under your bed."

Yuli growled before grabbing a rock the size of his fist and throwing it at her, hitting her hard in the helmet.

"Yatta!" Kalika cried out, her hands flying to her helmet.

Lance snarled. "You little brat! You'll pay for that!" He quickly raised one of his sais and charged toward the younger boy. Yuli's eyes widened in fear as Lance moved closer to him, but just as the sai moved closer to his head, Kasey quickly moved in front of Yuli and moved her katana in front of her, stopping Lance's sai.

"I knew you Warlords were low," Kasey said angrily, forcing her katana further from her body as Lance tried to push it foreward, "but attacking a defenseless boy? That's low even for you!" She kicked her leg out and shoved Lance away, making him stumble. Turning to Yuli, she ordered, "Go behind that tree and stay there!" Yuli nodded as he did as he was told.

"You should have stayed out of this girl...." Lance said as he pulled out his other sai. "You could have stayed alive another day."

Kasey narrowed her eyes and got into a stance. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let you kill Yuli." She got back into a fighting stance. "I'm going to kill you for ever suggesting that!

Ryo didn't like the sound of this. "Kay-chan.....

"Stay out of this!!" she cried angrily, still facing Lance. "He's mine!"

"Just what I was about to say," Lance said as their swords began to clash.

Kasey...." Rowen stepped foreward to help, but was stopped when Ryo grabbed his arm. "Why aren't we going to help her?!?"

"Because," Ryo said softly, "she asked us not to. We have to respect that."

Rowen clenched his fists as he watched helplessly. 'Kay-chan....'

Kalika laughed. "Maybe after she is dead Strata, you'll know a real woman when you see one."

Rowen growled angrily. "The only other real woman besides Kasey is the one we're trying to rescue. You're only a ugly whore who kills for pleasure. Kasey is ten times the woman you'll ever be!!"

Kalika gasped before a twisted, angry look appeared on her face. "Kill that Ronin bitch!" she screeched to Lance. "I want her heart in my hand!!"

Yuli looked on helplessly as the two warriors continued to battle. He looked up and blinked when he saw a glowing midnight blue ball with white surrounding it. "Oniichan!! Look!"

Ryo looked up and saw what Yuli was talking about. "Rowen, it's her!!"

Rowen saw the sleeping Ronin too. "Great, but how do we get her down?" He blinked as something hit him. "Wait, how did Yuli see that?"

Up above in the sky, way past the clouds and up in space, a midnight blue ball floated quietly as the occupant tried desperately to wake up. "Kay....Kasey...." she quietly mumbled as a kanji slowly started to appear. "I'm.... coming...."

"She's up there!!" Yuli cried out happily. "I see her!!"

Kasey's eyes moved upward for a moment, giving Lance the time he needed to quickly insert his sai into her chest. She screamed in pain as her katana fell to the ground.

"KASEY!!" Rowen cried out as ran towards her as she slumped to the ground after Lance pulled his weapon out. He dropped to the ground and caught her in his arms. "Kay-chan, speak to me, please!"

"To....Touma...." she gasped out, her head next to his.

"It's going to be okay," he whispered, brushing some wet hair off her face. "You're going to be okay."

A shaky hand touched Rowen's cheek. "Save her," she gasped out.

"Shhh," he said softly, putting his hand over hers. "We'll save her, now save your strength."

She smiled softly. "I....love you....Touma-chan...." Her eyes closed and her hand fell off his cheek.

Ryo's eyes widened in despair. "Kasey...."

A tear rolled down Rowen's cheek. "Kasey......NOOOO!!!!" he screamed. He buried his face in her neck. "No...." 'Don't leave me....'

Lance laughed as he raised his sword. "Don't worry Strata, you will join her soon enough!!" He brought his sai halfway down before he was blinded by a bright light and thrown backwards and into Kalika, sending them to the ground.

"What the hell was that?" Kalika yelled, pushing Lance off her.

Rowen lifted his head and saw a girl in a midnight blue armor couching in front of him, a large katana in her hand. "Who...who are you?"

Not answering his question, the girl turned around to face him and quickly placed her hands on Kasey's wounded chest. "Come on Kasey," she whispered as she began to glow. "You need to stay strong. We need you....."

Slowly the wound began to heal and a few moments later Kasey slowly opened her eyes. "Wha...." she blinked when she saw the person above her. "Christina?"

The girl smiled. "In the flesh. You'll be just fine." She looked at Rowen. "Get her out of the way so she doesn't get hurt again." She glared at the two Warlords that were getting up. "I have a few jackasses to deal with." Christina stood up, katana back in hand. "Hey dumbass!" She thought for a moment. "Wait, I can't call you that. You wouldn't know which one of you I was talking to."

Kalika growled. "Watch your tongue girl, or else you wind up like your friend over there."

Christina smirked. "That reminds me. I still have to kick your sorry asses for what you did to her!" She swung her sword around. "Who wants to be humiliated first?"

Lance snarled. "How about you!" He ran towards her, sais raised, but instead of charging at him with her weapon, Christina ran at him, ducked under the swinging weapons, and kneed him in the groin. Lance's eyes widened in pain as he doubled over.

Christina held him as she whispered, "If you ever hurt Kasey again, I will do more than knee you in the crotch." She threw him to the ground and looked up at Kalika. "Now to deal with you."

Kalika glared at her. "Please, do you actually think you can hurt me?" she sneered. "I'm not going to play around with you." She began to spin her scorching swords. "SOLAR FLARE STRIKE!!" The swords sent red energy at Christina.

Christina held her Celestial katana in the air and the sky began to grow dark. "COSMIC...." She then brought the blade to her left chestplate as it began to glow white. "FIRE...." She quickly aimed the sword at Kalika. "FLARE!!!!" A white beam left the blade and began a fierce battle with Kalika. Soon though it began to look like Kalika was going to win.

"Ha ha ha!" Kalika laughed. "Looks like you're going to lose just like that stupid bitch friend of yours did!"

Christina's eyes narrowed and suddenly the kanji "Kibou" appeared on her forehead. "Nobody calls Kasey a bitch and lives!" she screamed. A huge burst of energy left her katana and screamed toward Kalika.

Lance knew that the blast was deadly and quickly pushed Kalika out of the way. "My lady, we must get out of here," he whispered. "This girl is too strong right now."

Kalika stared at Lance before nodding. "You're right, we will regroup to think of a different plan." They quickly disappeared.

Christina stopped the blast and lowered her katana. Her knees gave out on her but was caught before she fell completely. She looked up and her colbat blue eyes met tiger blue. She laid there, unable to do anything but look into those beautiful eyes.

Ryo was speechless. The girl in his arms was the most beautiful female he had ever seen. "You.... all right?" he finally got out of his suddenly dry mouth.

"Ha...hai, arigato for catching me..." she stammered. A soft laugh was heard and they both looked up at Kasey, who was up in Rowen's arms.

"I didn't think I'd ever see the day that Christina Yashima was struck speechless," Kasey said, giggling before wincing slightly. "Ow...."

"Serve you right," Christina grumbled, trying to stand up but was too weak to do so. "I guess I shouldn't had overdid it, huh?"

"It saved your life, didn't it?" Ryo asked as he picked her up in his arms.

Yuli smirked. "You're liking that, aren't you Oniichan?"

"YULI!!"

The mystery woman watched them, smiling softly. "Four down, one to go."

Kasey: Can you believe it only took me two days to write this? Am I on a roll or what?

Ryo: Indeed you are Oneechan

Kasey: Also, if some of you are readers of "The Reunion of Two Pilots," you'd noticed that Christina is the main character for it!! Anyway, email me at kasey_sanada@hotmail.com or put a review and tell me what you think. See you next chapter minna-chan!

Chapter 6 finished May 25, 2002

Chapter 6 updated September 26, 2002