Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of One ❯ Purity Surrounded in Wind and Water: Marissa Kaiou, Whirlwind's Savior ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(The Ronin Warlords do not belong to me. They are owned by Sunrise and Graz Entertainment. They only characters I own are Kasey, Christina Marissa, and the new Warlords)

Kasey: Ohayo minna-chan! Back I am with Chapter Seven! This is where the final Ronin Warrior appears, so I hope you enjoy it!

The Power of One

by Kasey Sanada

Chapter 7: Purity Surrounded in Wind and Water: Marissa Kaiou, Whirlwind's Savior

Cye stared down into the Tokyo Bay. "Are you sure she's down there?" he asked warily. He wasn't very fond of this spot, not since he was fifteen.

Anubis nodded. "If I wasn't, I wouldn't have said anything."

Sekhmet snorted. "That would be a first."

"At least I have ideas, unlike you, you dumbass!"

"Ooh, that hurt. Couldn't do any better than that Anubis?"

"Oh will you two stop it!" Cye snapped, making the two reformed Warlords look at him in surprise. "You're giving me a bloddy headache!" Not only that, Cye was also feeling sick to his stomach.

Just then soft laughter was heard. "Aww, poor little Torrent has a headache. Maybe killing you will make you feel better.

"Ariel, what do you want?" Anubis said, the tone in his voice making it perfectly clear that she wasn't wanted there.

"Oh, come now Anubis," Ariel said, a pretty pout appearing on her lips. "You can be so mean sometimes." She jumped from the lift she was on and walked towards Cye. "Now Cye, I don't think you really want to wake that girl up. Why would you want to do that when you have me?"

Cye growled. "I didn't know they had sluts in the Nether Relem. I'm not intrested, now go away, I'm busy." Anubis and Sekhmet were shocked. They didn't expect that to come out of the calm, gentle ronin.

Ariel gasped. "You bastard! How dare you speak to a lady like that?"
"Lady? I don't see a lady."
"DIE RONIN SCUM!!" Ariel pulled out her staff and moved to attack Cye.

"Armor of Torrent, Tao SHIN!!" Quickly transforming into his armor, Cye pulled out his trident and blocked Ariel's attack. "If you're such a lady, then why do you fight?"

"Bastard!" Ariel spun around and tried to hit Cye in the head.

As the two fought, Sekhmet looked at Anubis. "Do you think she'll wake up anytime soon?"

Anubis looked down in the water. "Let us hope so."

Her eyes opened as she felt, rather than see, a school of fish swim by. She jerked in surprise. "Nani?" Looking aroung, she realized she was underwater, surrounded in a bluish-gray bubble. "Amazing...." she whispered, watching as a dolphin swam past her. Suddenly it stopped, and began clicking to her urgently.

'What's wrong?' she asked, not realizing she did it telepathically.

The dolphin made a squeal and nodded up towards the surface.

Looking up, she watched as Cye and Ariel fought. 'What's going on up there?' she asked, blinking in confusion.

The dolphin squealed again and made some clicking sounds.

'You mean that's him? My partner?' Her eyes widened as Ariel suddenly got the upper hand. 'I see he's going to need my help, don't you think?' she asked her dolphin friend, a grin appearing on her face.

The dolphin made a happy squeal.

Cye winced as the tip of Ariel's staff went into shoulder. 'Bloody hell! This girl is better then I thought.' A small sound excaped him as the female Warlord pushed her weapon deeper into his arm.

"Give up now Torrent, and I might spare your life!" Ariel ordered, a rudeful smile on her face. "And if you are lucky enough, maybe my Master will let you join his ranks!"

"Go to hell bitch!" Cye spat out. "I'd rather jump off this bridge than join your ranks!" A leg shot up, kicking Ariel square in the jaw. Ariel stumbled back with a cry, pulling her spear out as she did so. Cye let out a cry of pain and stumbled back also. He bumped into something, and gulped when he realized he was near the edge of the bridge. 'Kuso....'

Ariel touched her chin and winced. There was going to be a bruse there. "You ASSHOLE!" she scream. "You are going to pay for that with your life!" She twirled her spear so it was now pointing downward. "ARMAGGEDON SHOCKWAVE!!" She slammed the spear into the bridge, and a moment later the bridge began to shake.

Cye grabbed the railing. "What's going on!" he yelled at Sekhmet. "You told me she wasn't that strong!"

"She isn't!" Sekhmet yelled back. "She's the weakest Warlord!"

"You sure fooled me!" Suddenly the bridge crumbled beneath Cye. "AHHHH!!" he screamed as he disapeared, falling towards the icy waters below.

"CYE!!" Anubis began to move to help his comrad, but Ariel stopped him, pointing her spear at his neck.

"I suggest you stay right here," she ordered. "You two are coming back with me, and Master Talpa will be highly pleased with me when I bring two traitors back to be punished." Just then a loud boom was heard. "What the?!?"

A large geyser appeared before them, a young girl riding it with Cye leaning against her. "He safe!" Sekhmet said, relieved.

"No! It can't be!" Ariel exclaimed angerly.

Jumping off the geyser, the girl landed gracefully in front of Anubis and Sekhmet. Sitting Cye down, the girl said gently, "You should really be more careful."

"Are you her?" Cye asked wearily, the pain in his arm making it hard to stay consisous.

The girl pulled off her helmet, revealing her face. Cye blinked as he looked at her. She had long blonde hair that was pulled back with a yellow bow, and bright blue eyes. She had a sweet, innocent look to her, her eyes showing no anger or hatred. "If you mean am I your partner, than yes," she said smiling. "I am Marissa Kaiou, the Ronin Warrior of the Whirlwind."

"I suggest you run away little girl, and go home to your mommy," Ariel snapped, angry that this girl took away the glory of killing Torrent from her. "This isn't a place to play."

Marissa stood up, and removed the trident from her back. "Anubis-san, Sekhmet-san, please make sure Cye-chan doesn't get hurt." Turning towards Ariel, she began to walk towards her.

Sekhmet blinked. "Cye....chan?" A snort excaped.

Cye turned a light red. "Shut up."

Marissa twirled her trident around. "I suggest you turn around and leave. You don't know what you're about to get into."

Ariel blinked before laughing. "Need I remind you what just happened to your friend?"

"This is your last warning Madison," Marissa said, ignoring the girl. "Please don't make me hurt you."

"NOBODY CALLS ME THAT NAME AND LIVES!!" Pointing her spear at the blonde, she ran at her.

At the last moment, Marissa stepped out of the way, pissing Ariel off even more. "Stand still you little bitch!" She went to stab her again, but Marissa jumped out of the way.

"You're letting your anger cloud your judgement, Madison," Marissa said calmly, dodging the spear again. "How do you expect to hit me when your anger is deciding what to do next?"

"SHUT UP!!"

As the two girls when at it, the rest of the Ronin Warriors and ex-Warlords showed up.

"What the hell happened to you three?" Anubis asked, looking at Ukyou, Christina, and Kasey, who were being carried by their respected partners.

Ryo shuffled Christina slightly in his arms, who was sleeping. "Christina used a little too much of her energy, Kasey got stabbed by Lance, and Ukyou got hurt saving Mia and Raye."

"Will they be alright?" Sekhmet asked, looking at the girls worriedly.

"Yeah, a little bit of rest, and they should be fine." Ryo looked over at Cye, who was watching Marissa and Ariel. "Is that her?"

"Yes, that's Marissa," Cye said as he watched Marissa do a backflip, getting away from Ariel. "What is she doing? Why doesn't she attack?"

Kasey lifted her head off Rowen's shoulder. "Marissa's kanji is "Junsuisa", meaning purity or innocence. She tries to handle things in a more gentle way, but when angered...." She winced as her chest gave out a sharp pain and made a soft sound, but loud enough for Marissa to hear.

Marissa turned around. "Minna! You're here!" She began to walk towards them.

"Not for long!!" Arial pointed her spear at the ground. "ARMAGGEDON SHOCKWAVE!!" She slammed the spear into the bridge, and the ground began to shake beneath the Ronins.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" Kento yelled as he grabbed Raye, as she was about to fall off the bridge.

"The bridge is collaping!" Raye cried. "We have to get off!"

Ariel laughed. "You won't making it off alive!! Master Talpa will be so pleased with me!!"

Marissa put her yari in front of her. Flicking her hands the yari began to spin in midair "TORNADO...." She grabbed it and aimed it at the group. "BLAST!!"

Everyone felt themselves being surrounded in a large tornado and being carried up into the air. "Woah!" Cye said as they floated over to land and to safety. "I didn't know you could you your attack as a helping aid!"

'Neither did we....' Kasey thought.

Marissa turned to Ariel, her face full of anger . "You are fighting me, and you go put innocent people in danger! You will pay for your cruel actions!"

"We'll see little girl!" Ariel raised her spear again. "ARMAGGEDON...." Suddenly a burst of energy came forth from Marissa, her eyes no longer the soft blue, but now a dark black, making Ariel freeze. 'Where is this power coming from?!?'

"Junsuisa" began to grow brightly on Marissa forehead. She raised her yari high in the air. "HURRICANE....." Water came forth from the bay and surrounded her in a sprial like shape.

"Everyone get down!!" Kayura yelled. Everyone did as they were told, in shock at the power coming from the young girl.

Panic began to overflow Ariel. "AKIRA!!" she screamed.

Marissa aimed her yari at the scared Warlord. "SPIRE!!!" Water and bluish-grey and white energy came from the weapon and headed towards the Warlord.

Just then Blade appeared and grabbed Ariel around the waist. "Come on! She's too strong!!" Ariel held onto Blade tightly as they disapeared just in time.

The attack continued on until it hit the base of the bridge, destroying it in a burst of light. "BITCH!! GET BACK HERE!!" Marissa screamed, now floating in midair, shooting attack after attack at everything.

"Kami-sama! She's lost it!!" Sage exclaimed, covering Ukyou with his body.

"What do we do?" Cale yelled to Kayura.

"I don't know!" she cried, burying her face in Dais' chest.

Suddenly a girl appeared in front Marissa and put her hand on her forehead, and the sign "Hikari" appeared on the girl's forehead. "Let it go, Marissa," she said softly.

Marissa blinked, and her eyes slowly returning to their natural bright blue. "Na..ni..." She began to fall toward the water, but the girl caught her. Floating over to the group, she layed Marissa on the ground.

"Marissa!" Cye ran over to her and lifted her up in his arm. "Is she alright?"

The girl nodded. "Hai, she's just excausted. She tapped into a power I didn't think she would ever have to use." The girl looked over at Kayura. "Hello Kayura. You look well."

Kayura blinked. "Who are you, and how do you know who I am?"

The girl raised a hand. "My name is Melody. I will explain everything, but first, lets get everyone home, so they can heal and rest up for the battle to come."

Kasey: Ohayo minna-chan! Here it is! Chapter Seven is now complete for your enjoyment! The next chapter will be more of a rest of the battle, and a few little surprises. Email me at kasey_sanada@hotmail.com or place a review. Ja ne for now minna-chan!

Chapter 7 completed on September 5, 2002