Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Revealed ❯ Chapter 5

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A crossover between Sailor Moon and Ranma ½

Author's Note: Any characters used in this story that are not involved in either one of the original series belong to me.

Disclaimers: Ranma ½ is property of Rumiko Takahashi. Publication Rights are held by Viz in The US and Shogakukan in Japan. Sailor Moon is property of Naoko Takeuchi. Publication rights held by Kodansha Ltd. in Japan and Mixx Entertainment in the US. "Successful Mission" is the theme song from the anime, Saber Marionette

And special thanks to: Louis-Philippe Giroux, and all the others who took the time to write to me to compliment me on my stories. ^_^

Notes: Whenever Ranma is in his girl form, he will be called Ranma-chan or Ranko. But I may go with Ranko, it takes a lot less writing.

E-mail your comments to: star_moon_strata@yahoo.com

Come visit my web page at: http://www.geocities.com/angel_skye2001/

________________________________________
A Past Revealed
Chapter 5
By Angela Nebedum
________________________________________

"Successful Mission"

I came to this land to protect you.
I was born to be with you.
The moment I awoke...
...prisms surrounded me.

I'm here to love you now.
I was born to hold you.
Lies and truths...
...are all within ourselves.

The days I abandon my true feelings...
...won't get to me.
Tenderness and caring...
...can be ours once again!

Day in, day out, like a puppet on a string.
Wandering in the void between zero and infinity
The strength to sever the tangled wires...
...is still sleeping inside of you.

"Who are you?!" Serena cried out, her voice sounding alarmed, as she picked up a nearby broom. "What have you done to my cousin Ranma!" she demanded as she looked around for a way to get out of there and transform. 'If this is some kind of a negaverse attack, I'll make them pay for it...' Serena thought to herself, not turning away from Ranma, as Sammy and Rini ran towards her to hide behind her.

Ranma-chan let out an impatient sigh, as she pushed back a lock of her wet hair from her face. "Sere wait, it's me. It's really me. There's a really good explanation for why I suddenly turned into a girl just now." Ranma said holding up his hands to show that he wasn't going to hurt her. "This is just a problem I have."

"No way." Rini said from behind Serena. "You couldn't be normal. Nobody can change from boy to girl the way you just did." Sammy silently nodded in agreement.

"Will you guys just hear me out before jumping to conclusions!" Ranma-chan demanded. "Jeez, you're sounding a lot like my ex-fiancé when she first found out about my curse. And she still hasn't forgiven me for it either." she added with a shake of her head. "It's not like this is something I go around telling everybody I meet. What would you do if you were in my shoes?"

Serena lowered the broom, seeing the distraught look on Ranma's face, but didn't release her hold on the handle, then her face turned angry at Ranma's words. "A curse? What do you mean it's a curse? Being a girl is not a curse, Ranma."

"It is for me, Serena!" Ranma-chan said heatedly. "I didn't ask to become a girl. It's all of pops fault that I'm cursed to turn into one. Especially at the wrong moments, like this one!" she finished turning away to plop down on the floor, with a sigh. "I'm cursed to turn into a girl when I get splashed with cold water, or" she added, picking up the now empty soda can, "any other type of cold liquids. Hot or warm water changes me back to normal."

"You change forms with cold water?" Sammy asked as he moved out from behind Serena, and moved towards Ranma, with Serena and Rini close behind. "Cool! I wish I could be able to change forms like that. I could be any type of animal I want. And-- eep!" Sammy let out a startled squeal as Ranma-chan reached out and pulled him into her arms, and felt Ranma-chan box his ears. "Hey!"

"Believe me, ya don't want to be cursed to be turned into anything. Especially an animal." Ranma-chan said as she placed her hand on Sammy's back and pushed him away from her. "Think about it. I just said that you cold water activates the curse. If you are cursed to turn into an animal, you will no longer be able to enjoy the things you used to enjoy when you were uncursed." she said.

"What do you mean?" Sammy demanded as he got out of Ranma-chan's reach. "Things like what?"

Ranma-chan crossed her arms over her chest as she gave Sammy a condensing look. "Oh, things like; 1. No more taking a dip in a nice cold swimming pool on a hot summer day. 2. No more running through puddles on a rainy day. 3. Having to go around completely covered in protective gear that covers every inch of your body when it does rain in order to avoid getting soaked and activating the change..." he said, counting off the list of problems an animal curse could cause on his fingers, finally stopping to let his words settle in.

"And then when ya do get splashed, you'd have ta wait until you got home before changing back, unless you keep a spare change of clothes hidden somewhere, because the ones your wearing when you get splashed will either fall off or get ripped up considering what size or shape the animal form is. Because of my curse, when I go swimming I gotta wear a girls swimsuit instead of a guys."

Sammy's eyes widened at that, and he sat down on the couch to think.

Serena moved to sit next to Ranma-chan. "You act like you know what it's like to have a animal curse, from this Jusenkyo place, Ranma."

"Well it's not that hard to not know about it. Pops, and a couple of my... friends back in Nerima got curses from Jusenkyo that cause them to turn into different type of animals." she said while muttering, "I'm starting to think that I'm the only lucky one who's got a human curse."

"So exactly when were you going to tell our family about your curse?" Serena demanded as she places her hands on her hips, glaring down at Ranma as she stood up. "Or were you going to keep this a secret from us?"

Ranma-chan lets out an exasperated sigh before she looked up at Serena. "Ah, come on, Serena!" she groans. "It's not like I like to talk about my cursed form. Put yourself in my place. Would you go around telling everyone ya meet that you turn into a guy when you get splashed with cold water?!" she demanded. "They'd think you were either crazy or a freak. I had enough of those kinds of reactions to last me a lifetime from my time living in Nerima." she said gloomly.

"I was going to tell you guys sooner or later." Ranma-chan said as she stood up and headed towards the kitchen. "I'm going to get some hot water and change back to normal." he said before disappearing through the doorway, and starts heading up the stairs. And a few seconds later the sound of running water can be heard. Sammy gets up and follows after her, and soon the girls and cats heard the two's voices being carried in from the kitchen.

Serena sat on the couch with a stunned look on her face. "What just happened? Ranma turned into a girl, and he-- umm.. she said that it's part of a curse he had?"

"I've never heard of this place that Ranma's mentioned before." Luna said as she and Diana came out of hiding, a human like frown marring her cat face. "Jusenkyo. If what he said was true, I wonder what could have created such a place." she said with a thoughtful look. "It might be dangerous to be around.

Rini lay on her back on the floor with a thoughtful look on her face, as she tried to remember something. "I think that Jusenkyo still exists in the future. Or something that's like it." she said thoughtfully. "Diana, didn't we hear about it somewhere back home?" she asked as she turned her attention to her friend.

"I think so, Small Lady." Diana said as she met Rini's eyes. "Mom told me once about it in stories. Back when you had been sent to the past the first time, there had been fighters who could change their forms with water, who had come to help fight the Dark Moon Clan. They along with the future Sailor senshi were Crystal Tokyo's only line of defense." she said, trying to sound helpful. "They all had attacks that they used to keep the Dark Moon Clan's forces back for as long as they could up until Sailor Moon and the Scouts of the past arrived. Then they disappeared."

"Warriors with Jusenkyo curses in Crystal Tokyo?!" Luna muttered her eyes widening slightly at this revelation. "They must have been very powerful to have handled the Dark Moon Clan for as long as they had. Diana, what--" Luna began only to stop when they all heard the sound of footsteps, and the sound of Ranma and Sammy's voices as the two talked. With a glance at her daughter, the two cats run under the couch and hide.

"--will ya lay off already, Sammy." Ranma's male voice said as he walked back into the room. He had changed into a white Chinese silk shirt, with a gold dragon emblem on the front, black pants, and his slippers. His long shoulder-length black hair hung loosely down his shoulders, as he used a white towel to dry his damp hair, "I don't want to talk about it anymore, ok? So quit it with the water, will ya?!" he said as he sat down on the floor and began to redo his hair, putting it back into a pigtail.

"But it's so cool!" Sammy whined as he followed Ranma back into the room. As he comes in, the girls finally see the reason why Ranma was so upset. In Sammy's hands he held one of his water guns. "I don't care what you say, Ranma. The curses look cool despite some of their drawbacks."

"So don't splash me with that gun. OK?" Ranma said as he glanced over his shoulder to glare at his cousin, before turning towards Serena and Rini. "Come on. I've been cooped up in the house all day. So can we go out and the two of you show me around the city?" he asked.

"Sure." Serena said as she got up. "Just let me get my jacket and we can go, Ranchan." she said as she left the room.

"I can't go." Rini whined as she watched Serena get up to go get her jacket. "Auntie Irene said she was going to take me to the mall today when she gets back in an half an hour."

"Ok. I guess we could head out towards the arcade. That's where my friends and I were planning on hanging out today." Serena said as she puts on her jacket. "We'll see the two of you later."

"Sounds good to me. Let's go." Ranma said as he grabs her hands, and they run outside.

~10 Minutes Later~

Serena shot glances at Ranma as they walked towards the arcade, while at the same time glancing around as people stopped to stare at the trio. Ranma walked on the edge of the fence next to where she walked on the sidewalk.

"Ranma, people are staring at you." Serena hissed up at him. "Why are you doing that for, Ranma?" she finally asked, as curiosity got the better of her

"It's good for practicing on keeping my balance, especially when I'm fighting." Ranma said without breaking stride. "It's pretty easy to do when ya know how." he said before finally stopping and turned around to crouch low on the fence to look straight down at her. "Do ya want to learn how to do it?"

"Maybe later. We got to get to the Arcade. We're late as it is already, Ranma." Serena said before smiling. "Besides that looks like a lot of fun. I've never seen anybody do that before without falling off." she said before reaching up to pull him off the fence, while at the same time staring at the darkening sky. "Come on, we're going to be late, and it looks like it's going to rain."

At her words, Ranma's head jerked upwards to look at the sky. "Aw man! Let's get going. I just hope we get to the Arcade before it starts coming down." he said, before getting a thoughtful expression. "How far are we from the arcade?"

"About 2 blocks, but I don't think we'll get there in time before the rain starts coming down." Serena said as she glances back up at the sky, and shivers as a cold wind comes up around them.

"I know how we could get there a lot faster. All ya have to do is tell me which way to go." Ranma said as he ran behind the two girls as they ran.

"How are we going to get there faster?" Serena asked curiously.

"Do you guys trust me on this?" Ranma asked seriously, a playful tone in his voice. "And ya won't get mad at me if I do this?"

"Of course I do!" Serena said haughtily, though after hesitating for a moment after noting the tone Ranma's voice had taken when he had asked that question. "I don't want to get soaked if I can help it, Ranma. We didn't bring any umbrella's." Serena said as she places her hands on her hips.

"Then," he began, as he moved in closer to get behind them, before scooping Serena up into his arms, "let's go. Now hold on to me, and no screaming." he said before running a few feet towards a building, then he bending down and bunching his legs up beneath him, then jumped.

"Ranma! Put me dowwww---!!!" Serena squealed indignantly when Ranma picked her up his arms. Before she could understand the meaning of his words, the ground suddenly seemingly disappeared from under them, and she realized that they were now flying high up into the air. Wrapping her arms around Ranma's neck, she screamed in fright. "Don't drop me!"

"Calm down will ya, Buns?" Ranma called out above the Serena's cries. "Your perfectly safe. I have you."

"YOU HAVE ME! THEN WHO'S GOT YOU?!!" Serena shrieked as her arms tightened around his neck, as she forced herself not to look down. she cried out when Ranma starts coming down, and lands on the rooftop of the building they had been standing next to moments before.

"Trust me, I've done this kind of stuff before. It's all part of being a martial artist." Ranma said smugly, as he looked down. "Brace yourself, cause we're coming back down." Ranma said as he tightened his grip on Serena as they started coming down on to the rooftop.

Ranma landed easily on his feet, stumbling a few steps under the added weight, without dropping Serena, before standing up straight to look around, to check his surroundings, before looking down at Serena who he still held in his arms, and met her eyes "So we go straight ahead a coupa of blocks and we're there, right?" he asked as he ran in the direction they had originally been heading while on the street, leaping across rooftops as he goes.

Serena gives a weak nod as she catches her breath for a moment as she waits for her heartbeat to slow down again. "It's in the shopping district downtown." she said as she looked up at Ranma's upturned face. "How are you doing this Ranma? I thought only the Sailor Scouts or the monsters they fight usually can do this," she asked as she watched the buildings blur by at a fast pace.

"Who or what are the Sailor Scouts? Never heard of them before." Ranma said, half listening to what Serena was saying. "As to how I'm doing this, I've had a lot of practice doing it over the years, same as walking on the fence. It beats having to deal with those crowded walkways down there." he said but before Serena can answer, they finally find themselves above the shopping center.

"Um... Right it's that way." she said while pointing downwards across the rooftops. "It's five buildings down from the OSAP jewelry store across the street." she said as she saw the store in question coming up. "Let's go back down, now. Please?" Serena pleaded.

Nodding in agreement, Ranma approached the opening of an alley Ranma leaped down to the ground below and places Serena back on her feet, holding her steady as she staggers a bit. Taking her hand he pulls her out of the alley and head run the remaining couple of feet towards the arcade.

They almost made it to the door when the rain started coming down.


~Inside the Arcade~

Inside the arcade the rest of the senshi sat at a booth drinking sodas and eating hamburgers, as they waited for their leader to arrive.

Mina sat eating a French fry and drinking a milkshake while trying to tune out Rei as she once again started to rant and rave about how Serena was late again to another outing, and stared out into the downpour.

"Where is she!" Rei exclaimed loudly her temper rising. "She's 10 minutes late!"

Amy looked up from her textbook to glance towards Rei in exasperation for a moment before looking back down. "Rei calm down. You know how Serena is sometimes. She probably has a good reason for being late."

"Doesn't she always?" Rei said angrily as she pushed a loose strand of her hair back into place. "I just bet that she's probably still asleep, and Luna's probably dragging her out of bed."

"Chill out Rei." Lita said as she glared at the dark haired girl. "She just might have a good reason for being late. She's probably showing her cousin, Ranma, around town."

"Cousin!" everyone chorused.

"Yeah. Serena told yesterday when she was on her way to pick him up with her father and Sammy from the train station. She said his name was Ranma Saotome." Lita supplied with a shrug. "I wonder if he's cute and if he's got a girlfriend?" she said with a dreamy look on her face.

"How come I've never of this cousin?" Rei asked suspiciously, her left eyebrow slightly raised in concentration.

"She said that he called the night before, and asked her father if he could stay over at their place for awhile." Lita said as she got into the story, "From what she told me, she hasn't seen this Ranma guy in 8 years. It seems that his father, Genma Saotome had taken him off on some type of martial arts training trip that he's been on since he was 6 years old. It seems he and his father returned from the trip about two years ago, and have been living in Nerima during this time."

"Whoah!" Mina said her eyes widening in awe. "He's been training since he was 6 years old?" she exclaimed. "Then he must be pretty good by now, right?"

Before the others can respond, they all turn at the sound of Serena's familiar voice, as she came running through the doors of the Arcade, soaking wet, and practically dragging another person into the Arcade with her.

"--come on," Serena protested as she pulled a resisting Ranma-chan into the Arcade. "You can't go back home now to change. My friends are already here waiting for me."

"So go in without me, will ya?" Ranma-chan parried as she tries to pull her hands out of Serena's grip. 'Geez she's almost as strong as Akane sometimes.' Ranma-chan thought silently. Then she noticed four girls getting up and heading towards them. "Are those them?" she asked.

Serena turned around, letting go of Ranma's wrists, and Ranma-chan almost finds herself flying backwards, but catches herself before she crashed into the glass door, as Serena turned her attention to her friends.

"Hey guys." Serena said sheepishly as she blushes.

"Serena you're late!" Rei shrieked. "What took you so long this time, Meatball-head!"

Serena gave Rei a 'I'll-deal-with-you-later' look before ignoring her outburst altogether. "Sorry we're late, but we got held up on our way here." Serena said as she sent a pointed look at her cousin.

Ranma was leaning against the wall and busy trying to wring out the rainwater from her clothes, while shooting a glare at Rei at the same time.

"Hey, where's your cousin, Serena? Is he with you? Is he cute?" Lita demanded as she started to crowd in on Serena, completely ignoring the red haired girl Serena had come in with. "Come on tell us."

Ranma-chan came up to stand beside Serena as she started to speak.

"Well this is my cousin, Ran--oof! Hey!" Serena began only to get the air slightly knocked out of her when Ranma nudged her in the ribs with her elbow. Serena turned to frown at Ranma while rubbing her side at the same time.

"The name's Ranko." Ranma-chan said, sighing before taking up the introduction, while giving Serena a look that said not to say anything. "Saotome Ranko. I'm Ranma's sister." she said as she put on her brightest smile and held out her hand towards the other girls. "Nice to meet ya."

Looking uncertain, Serena spoke up, "Um.. Oh, yeah! Ranko-chan came along with Ranma from Nerima to stay at our house." she offered up as she watched her friends greet 'Ranko'.

Each of the girls greeted 'Ranko' in their own ways, before the 6 of them headed back towards their booth. Once there, Ranko ordered a double cheeseburger with an strawberry ice cream soda. Almost immediately Minako and Lita then immediately begin interrogating Ranko about her 'brother'.

After answering most of the questions as much as she could without giving away much information on herself, Ranko finally lets out a snort of laughter as she almost chokes on her ice cream. "He doesn't have one." she said, then seeing the oh so familiar ecstatic looks on Minako and Lita's faces, she quickly adds in, "And before you girls get any ideas, he's not looking for one."

"Why not?! If he doesn't have a girlfriend, then he's up for grabs right?" Mina demanded bluntly as she and the other girls, minus Serena, who was reading a magna book Rei had brought along.

"He's got his reasons... Let's just say, that after the kind of trouble he had back in Nerima, he wants to wait awhile before getting involved in going out with girls again," Ranko said as she dove into her cheeseburger, and refused to enlighten them about that last statement she made.


~Later~

An hour later, the rain finally stopped and the six girls left the arcade to walk through the streets just talking, while Ranko hung back, having decided not getting involved in the conversation, since all they were talking abut were boys.

Then all of a sudden, screams rang out through the streets as people began running.

Up ahead two youma were chasing down and attacking anyone who wasn't able to get away in time, leaving behind bleeding bodies as it goes. and doing serious damage to the area. The first youma resembled a humanoid wolf, with the tail of a scorpion, and long pointed claws for hands and feet. The second resembled a sphinx with the large wings of a hawk on it's back, as it chased humans around shooting balls of fire at them from it's mouth.

Serena and the others stop to stare in shock at what they were seeing, and automatically started to pull their transformation wands from subspace to transform when they remembered that 'Ranko' was with them, and stopped in mid pull as they stared at Ranko, to look behind them at the red head, who was watching what was happening up ahead with wide, horrified eyes.

"We're in trouble, you guys." Mina whispered. "How are we going to transform with Ranko here? She'll know who we are."

"We need to get her someplace where she won't get hurt. Or worse." Ami murmured as she turned her attention back to the youma.

Meanwhile, Ranko wasn't paying attention to what the others were saying as she kept her eyes riveted to the scene taking place ahead of them, her anger boiling over at what was happening to all those people. Coming to a decision, she broke into a run, and ran past the girls, yelling over her shoulder, "You girls get out of here now! It's too dangerous for you to stay here. I'll handle this!" she said as she ran straight towards the youma, while the other girls just stood there in shock, with their mouths hanging open.

"Ranko! Come back here!" Serena shouted, completely alarmed at what Ranko was about to do "It's too dangerous for you to handle!"

But her either her cousin had heard her or not, or had decided to ignore the warning, she had already disappeared into the fleeing crowds.

"_Damn it!_" Rei exclaimed, as she and the others suddenly found themselves being pushed along by the crowds, she shouted over the noise so that the other senshi could hear her "Come on everyone, let's get out of here and find somewhere where we can transform. If Ranko really is going after those youma by herself, she's going to need all the help she's going to get."

They all nodded in agreement as they let themselves be pulled along with the crowd. With Serena giving a last glance in the direction that Ranko had headed in.

The wolf youma used it's tail to take a swipe at a few running bystanders, knocking them to the ground, before letting an evil laugh that sounded more like a growl, as he lifted a screaming girl off the ground by her neck as he grinned, showing two rows a long, sharp teeth.. "You pitiful humans are no match against me and Callisto." the sphinx let's out a growling hiss in agreement. "And not much sport for my tastes. Where's this city's protectors we've heard so much about? The Sailor Scouts?"

"Night Ssshadow," Callisto purred as she stalked back towards her companion, her feline eyes stuck on the crying girl in his hand, as her form shimmered before taking on a more humanoid form. Long silver hair hung loosely over her shoulders covering the back of a black and gold dress that reached above her ankles. "Let me have the girl, I'm hungry, I want to taste her fear as she dies by my claws." she said as she moves close to the two, as she ran a hand down the girls face, allowing her sharp nails to prick the girls cheek, drawing blood.

At Callisto's words, the girl in Night Shadow's arms begins screaming in pain and fear, and started to beg them not to kill her as tears run down her eyes as she tries to break free with no luck.

"Patience, Callie," Night Shadow chided as he looks down at the girl with a malicious gleam in his eyes as he raises his scorpion tail up in the air, "I--" he started when he was interrupted by someone shouting.

"Hey, dog-boy!" a girls voice called out. "Why don't ya pick on someone your own size! Let that girl go and I won't have to hurt ya!"

Surprised by the interruption, both Callisto and Night Shadow turned to see a teenage girl with bright red hair standing 10 feet from them, in a fighting stance, and a bright red battle aura surrounding her body.

"Now who would you be?" Night Shadow asked, as he smirked at the red head, as he gave his captive to Callisto, while advancing on Ranko. "Oh and what would a mere weakling human girl like you going to do if I don't?" he asked sarcastically.

Ranko fumed at the 'weakling girl' crack, but didn't break her stance, as she glared at the monster before her. "The name's Ranko, of the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts. And I can't stand the sight of something as ugly as you picking on someone weaker than him." she said as she pushed back a stray lock of hair from her face, as her eyes narrowed.

"You don't stand a chance against us, little girl. So why don't you surrender now, and you won't get hurt, much." Night Shadow said as he returned Ranko's glare, completely confident that this would be a one sided battle if the girl decided to attack. "Callisto watch over our prey while I teach this impudent chit to learn her place." he said before he charges towards Ranko.

As he rushed towards Ranko, his arms snaked out, forming into longer claws, as he took a downward swipe at the redhead, but just as his claws were about to meet human flesh he found himself touching nothing but air, moments before a sudden blow to the back to his head causes him to fall forward hitting the ground flat on his face.

"What the _hell_?!" Night Shadow bellows as he pushes himself back up to find Ranko, now in back of him who, after flipping over Night Shadow and delivering a high kick to his head as she went over him, as she landed back on the ground on one foot . The youma lets out a menacing growl as his eyes fastened once more on the redhead. "Why you little--"

"Geez, is that all ya can do, or what?" Ranko taunted as she got back into a fighting stance. "I've fought better monsters than you who could do better than that. Want to try again?" she said as she made a gesture with her hand, telling him to come on.

"With pleasure, girl," Night Shadow growled out as he charged once more, this time attacking with both his arms and tail lashing out towards Ranko, each attack striking out at the same time. But Ranma-chan always managed to keep out of the way of each strike, by mere inches.

"Stop moving around, and let me kill you!" he demanded, growing frustrated with each passing minute, as he lashed out once more with his tail, managing to finally clip Ranma-chan in her side, sending her sprawling several feet. With a triumphant yell, he points his tail at Ranma-chan, and a strange green ooze shot out of the tip of his tail, melting a nearby lamppost, when Ranma-chan dodged to one side.

Staring wide-eyed at the destroyed lamppost, Ranma-chan shakes her head, before turning her full attention back on Night Shadow. "Time to end this before someone else really gets hurt." she muttered as she changed directions, headed straight towards Night Shadow and launched her attack. "Kashu Tenshin Amaguriken!"

Within seconds, a flurry of fast moving punches and kicks launched an all out attack on the youma, pounding him on every inch of his body at a speed of 100 mph. One final kick sends Night Shadow flying backwards, crashing into the wall of a nearby building.

"What--" Night Shadow was the only thing that came out of his mouth, as he suddenly find himself overwhelmed by a new sensation... excruciating pain, then nothing at all. Moments after he hit the wall, he slid to the ground, unconscious.

"That'll teach ya," Ranma-chan said, as she stood nearby dusting off her hands and wincing from her earlier injury, when all of a sudden her danger sense goes into overdrive, and barely manages to dodge in time as a large fireball comes flying straight at her.

Rolling on the ground before coming to a stop in a kneeling position, she turned towards her new opponent and sees Calisto is the one attacking now. Calisto had changed back to her sphinx form and was now shooting fireballs at Ranma.

"Aw man! I forgot all about you." Ranma-chan complained as she dodged another fireball, as she tries to stand up only to let out a groan, as pain shot up through her side from where Night Shadow's last attack had hit her, and knelt back down, gingerly feeling her injured side, she pulled her hand away to find the tips of her fingers covered in blood, as a few drops fell to the sidewalk. 'I'm in trouble. I can't believe I let my guard down like that.' she thought angrily as she glances back towards Calisto.

Seeing the blood, Calisto smirked as she changed back into her humanoid form, a fireball in hands, "You should have been more careful when fighting my companion, human. Now I may have revenge for what you did to Night Shadow." she said just as she got ready to launch her attack, when...

"MERCURY FOAM BUBBLES!!!"

Suddenly the street was filled by a fogbank of bubbles that made it impossible to see what was happening.

"JUPITER OAK EVOLUTION!!!''

"MARS FLAME SNIPER!!!"

"VENUS LOVE-ME-CHAIN ENCIRLCE!!!"

Turning her head slightly to look behind her, Calisto teleported out of the way of the incoming attacks before reappearing several feet away from her intended target to glare at the new threat. "Who are you?!"

As Ranma-chan watched, the silhouettes of 5 figures seemingly appeared out of nowhere through the fogbank, before the fog completely faded away. The figures are revealed to be 5 girls dressed in different colored really short skirts.

"I am Sailor Moon! Champion of Justice. I fight against all that is wrong, and for doing harm to those weaker than you, in the name of the Moon..." Sailor Moon began, along with the rest of the senshi.

"In the name of Mercury!"

"In the name of Mars!"

"In the name of Jupiter!"

"In the name of Venus!"

"We'll punish you!!"

To Be Continued...

Author's Notes:

About the scene where Ranma comes back downstairs in his male form with his hair hanging loosely over his shoulders, the answer is yes, this story is going to take place sometime after Ranma's "Dragon's Whisker" incident, so his hair is normal now.

I said in the last chapter that I something would happen in this chapter. I know it this was like an ultra short fight between Ranma and Nightshadow, but this was all I could do for now.

I know that I might have made Ranma a little bit out of character in this chapter. But this is the first time I've ever written a story that involved Ranma in it. My description of the problems that the animal curses of Jusenkyo cause, is how I feel when I watch or read Ranma ½ and see how helpless (but not completely) some of the cast become when their curse is activated.

Genma's got an easy curse, since he can still fight in panda form. He's too big for anyone to take advantage of during a fight, unless they tranquilize him. While Mousse, Shampoo, and Ryouga's duck, pig and cat curses are small, and all their enemies would have to do is reach down and pick them up and lock them up in small cages to keep them out of the way.

Ranma's special attacks
Kashu Tenshin Amaguriken (Chestnuts Roasting Over an Open Fire Punch):
This is a technique taught to Ranma by Cologne. The move involves punching so quickly that one could grab chestnuts from an open fire without getting burned. Obviously, that's pretty fast.