Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Moon King Alt. ❯ Lonely Kings ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: This is an alt. Version of the story. I don't own anyone in it.
 
“SERENITY!” screamed a young man on a private jumbo jet. He had long black hair with silver streaks and blue eyes; he was dressed in a T-shirt, slacks, boots and a leather vest. This was Ranma Yaskani, team captain of the 14 time King of the Fighters grand champions, Shingi Troika. Just then someone slipped an arm around him.
 
“Are you alright?” She said in a soft yet, gentle voice. He slowly nodded his head and started to breathe again. “Who's Serenity?”
 
Ranma raised a hand to his brow and wiped off the sweat. “That's what I want to know.”
 
Later the jet landed and they got off to a celebration. Fans and press where there, “and here they are.” Said a reporter, “the 14 time KOF Grand Champions, the Shingi Troika.” A young man walked out, he had short black hair and brown eyes. He was in a black shirt, slacks, boot and a white leather jacket. “Kyo Kusanagi,” said the reporter, then came a tall, red head and eyed man in a white shirt, red slacks, boots and a black jacket.
 
“Iori Yagami,” said the reporter. Then came the woman, she was very beautiful, almost like a goddess. She had long black hair and blue eyes; she was in a white blouse, black breeches, spats and a white vest. “Chizuru Kagura-Yaskani.” Then came Ranma, he walked out the door.
 
“Oh is this for me?” He teased, “You shouldn't have.”
 
The crowd got louder as he smirked and laughed. “And finally, the team captain. Ranma Yaskani.” Ranma walked over to the others and they walked over to the airport. Being touched by fans along the way. Then after they got their bags they headed for the limo.
 
“Be it ever so humble,” started Ranma.
 
“There's no place like home.” Finished the rest, the car pulled up to the Yaskani estate and they were about to go in when they saw a beautiful young woman come out to meet them. She had red hair in a bun and blue eyes; she was dressed in a black, red and violet kimono with crescents on the elbows.
 
Ranma was in shock and stunned, “mom?” He said, and then he rushed out and to her. She grabbed her son in a huge hug.
 
“Oh, welcome home my son.” She said as she hugged him tightly. Then they got in the house. Later they sat back and started to relax, “so where are my grandchildren?” Said Nodoka.
 
“Well they should be on their way here.” Said Ranma as Chizuru was on his lap.
 
She nodded and cuddled in to his lap, “um hmm. They were spending sometime in the South Pacific.” She said.
 
“Oh, I see.” Said Nodoka, “well can't be helped I guess.”
 
Later Ranma and Chizuru were walking through the garden talking. “So, how does it feel to be back home?” She said.
 
Ranma sighed and grabbed his wife, “great but I'm a little worried.” She looked confused.
 
“About what?” She said, knowing her husband well. “This dream of yours?”
 
He nodded, “this is going to bother me until I can figure it out.” He said, she sighed.
 
“Should've known.” She said, “maybe I can help you out `Soul mate'.”
 
“How?” He asked she wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
“Remember what we were taught when we were in Africa?” She said.
 
“Think it might work?”
 
“Do I love you?” She grabbed his arm and pulled him with her. “Come on.”
 
They walked into a meditation room and sat down in front of each other. They held hands and went in deep of Ranma's mind. They saw things that even he didn't even know were in there. `What is going on?' He thought, `there's no life on the other planets.'
 
`That's what I thought too darling.' Thought Chizuru, they continued to look around. Then they noticed that there was a huge war going on and they heard someone calling out.
 
“Give the girls time to attack, give them room!” It said they looked over and saw the man. It was Ranma, well an older Ranma dressed in armor and holding twin blades. He was gong through the enemy as if he was a hot knife through butter. He was covered in blood and guts of his enemies. Then he heard a blast and his wife cry out.
 
“NO, SHE'S TAKEN BOTH OF THEM!” Then she was prepared to do what she could, to give her children a new life and that was when they were knocked out of the memory and back into each other's bodies.
 
“What was that?” Said Chizuru, shaking her head.
 
“I don't know.” He said just then the phone rang and he went over and answered it.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Matt, where are you guys?”
 
“On the way home?”
 
“Alright, we'll be waiting on you. You're grandmother wants to see you, you know.”
 
“Alright see you then.”
 
“I love you too, bye.”
 
He hung up and Chizuru smiled. “So our bundles of joy are coming home?”
 
“Yep, I'll tell mom.” So he got up and went to tell Nodoka that her grandchildren were coming home.
 
End for now