Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Moon King Alt. ❯ The Kids have arrived ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

At the airport 4 kids had got off a private jet and where headed in the airport. They were 3 girls and a boy. The first girl had shoulder length black hair with red streaks and blue eyes. She was dressed in a shirt low rise slacks and boots. The next girl had chocolate brown hair with black streaks and blue eyes. She was dressed in a blouse, skirt, stockings and clogs. The 3rd had black hair with silver streaks and also blue eyes. She was in a T-shirt low rise jeans and clogs.
 
The boy had white hair with black streaks in a crew cut and blue eyes. He was in an open shirt, a tank top, jeans, boots and sunglasses.
 
“Well come on `angels', I'm sure the `rents and grandma are waiting on us.” He said.
 
Two of the girls gave him an evil look and followed him to the limo with their bags.
 
“Matt you call us `angels' again, you are going to be one!” Said the first one, Shoyosei Yaskani, born Christmas Eve, 16 years old, user of the Kusanagi and Yata styles of martial arts. A bit of a idealist and very nice personality wise, her 3-sizes are 36d-24-32.
 
“Matt why do you call us that? You know we hate that!” Said the second one, Toranoko Yaskani, born on Christmas day, 16 years old, user of the Yagami and Yata styles of martial arts. A bit of a psychopath but cool none the less, 3-sizes are 38d-24-30.
 
“Hey don't worry about it bro, they just don't see themselves as `angels' even though daddy always calls us that.” Said the third, Takeru Yaskani, also born Christmas day, 16 years old, user of Kusanagi, Yagami and Yata styles of martial arts. One of the most powerful fighters in the world, 3-sizes are 36d-24-31.
 
“Okay, okay I'm sorry.” Said Matt, Yamato Yaskani, the direct heir to the Yaskani style of martial arts. Born first on Christmas Eve, an all around nice guy unless one tries to hurt his younger sisters.
 
They headed for the Yaskani manor to meet up with their parents. Once there, they were greeted with opened arms. Later they settled in the house and started to look at some schools.
 
“So have you decided on where to go Matt?” Said Shoyosei this time her hair was tied back in to a small ponytail and she was in a T-shirt, shorts and glasses.
 
“I'm thinking either Pacific or Gorin.” He said in a T-shirt and sweatpants. “You?”
 
“I like Gorin myself.” She said and was about to say something else when Toranoko and Takeru came in with some pizza.
 
“Hey guys, what's going to happen?” Said Toranoko in a tank top and shorts. So they told them where they might want to go.
 
“Hmm, you know.” Started Takeru in a T-shirt and shorts. “I was thinking about going to Pacific myself.”
 
“But that would mean, we'd get split up.” Said Toranoko, “Because I was thinking about going to Justice.”
 
“Wow,” said Matt. “We are going to be split up.” So they went to talk to their parents and told them where they decided to go. They were in shock.
 
“Well, I guess you are going to be split up then.” Said Ranma, “sigh alright we'll take you and get signed in to the schools.”
 
So the next morning came and Ranma took Matt to Pacific High. There they met up with the principal and they talked.
 
“So, you're Yamato Yaskani right?” He said Matt nodded. “Good, I welcome you to our fine school.” Then he called in for someone to show him around. She had blond hair and blue eyes; she was dressed in a blue blazer and skirt combo. A white blouse and stockings and flats, Matt's eyes just bugged out.
 
“Hello, T-R-O-U-B-L-E!” He said as he was looking at her. “Aw man.” Matt was in love.
 
Tiffany saw the young man staring at her he was really cute. `Hmm nice build beautiful blue eyes. His hair color's pretty cute.' “Hi, I'm Tiffany Lords.” She said, “and you are?”
 
“Yamato Yaskani, nice to meet you.” He said or at least tried to say until Tiffany just stared at him.
 
“No way, you wouldn't by the Yamato Yaskani that won Maximum Impact?” She said.
 
“You've heard of me?” He said.
 
“Who hasn't?” She said.
 
The principal saw what was going on, “well I'm sure that you two would like to get to know each other a little better but that is for a different time. Now Ms. Lords could you show Mr. Yaskani around the school?” He said.
 
“Yes sir, I'd be happy to.” She said so she pulled his arm and started to show him around the school. “You know what Yamato?”
 
“Please call me Matt.” He said.
 
“Alright, Matt then. This is going to be the start of a great friendship.” She said.
 
Continued