Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Egyptian Chaos ❯ Prologue

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
It was two years after the training trip and Dr. Ranma Saotome was on a plane heading to Egypt because he was asked to come and check on proof of Egyptian style martial arts. Unknowing that it was a trap, to catch him for one Isis Ishtar. ‘I wonder if there is anyone that can help me with the ‘neko-ken’.’ He thought he was in a shirt, slacks and boots. His eyes were closed and he was relaxing, thinking about what he was going to do there.

Meanwhile in Cairo, Isis Ishtar was getting things ready for her visitor. She was fixing up her hair, cleaning up the house and fixing a room for him. Just then a gorgeous blond, violet eyed, young woman walked in she was dressed in a white leather halter top and a violet leather mini skirt, vest and boots. “Okay, what is it Isis-Hon?” She said.

“He’s coming Mai-love.” Said a frantic Isis that was when Mai grabbed her lover and sat her down on the couch.

“Who is coming that has you going so crazy?”

“He’s an old friend of the family; he’s very handsome, kind and has a body almost as good as yours Mai-dear.”

“Well, who is he? I want to meet the man that has caught my lil’ Isis’s eye.”

“His name is Ranma Saotome; he’s coming here to see if the rumors were true about Egyptian martial arts and see if he can be properly trained in the ‘Cat-fist’. Mai-darling, why are you looking at me like that?”

Mai was slack jawed and bugged eyed when she heard who was coming to see her girlfriend. “Did you just say Ranma Saotome was coming to see you?”

“Yes, I did. Why?” Mai fainted, “MARIK, I NEED SOME DAMP TOWELS RIGHT NOW!” Later, Mai was waking up and saw her. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I was wondering. Ranma Saotome’s coming here to see you?” Isis nodded, “why is my husband coming to see you?”

“Your husband?” She said Mai nodded, “he is also my husband.”

“What?”

Just then someone walked in to the room. “Excuse me Madam Ishtar, Ranma Saotome’s plane just landed.” Said a servant.

“Send a car out to pick him up.” She said so one was sent to the airport. Meanwhile, Ranma walked out carrying his katanas.

“Well, I’m here. Let’s meet my mysterious benefactor.” He said.

TBC