Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Egyptian Chaos ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ranma was in the limo on the way to meet his benefactor, once there he saw a huge manor. Then he was let out and walked to the front door. He knocked, the door opened and he walked in, “I must ask you to remove your weapons.” Ranma agreed and removed them.

“Please be careful with them they have been in my family for years.” He said as he handed them to the guard.

“Follow me,” so he did and he started to talk to the guard.

“Am I going to meet my benefactor?”

“Yes, Ms. Ishtar has wanted to meet with you for a long time.” So they walked into her chambers, “please wait here.” So he did and took off his boots and switched to slippers. Just then he heard a recognizable voice.

“Hello Ranma.” She said, he turned around and saw her.

“Isis?” He said in shock, “YOU’RE my benefactor?”

“Yes I am,” she walked up to him and hugged him tightly. Then she kissed him on the lips, passionately, just then they heard someone behind him.

“Hey Isis-Hon, save some for me.” They looked over and Ranma’s face paled.

“M-M-Mai-chan, uh, I can explain.”

“Explain? Explain why you were cleaning your wife’s/ my girlfriend’s tonsils with your tongue?”

“Uh? Huh?” Mai just laughed loudly and sashayed over to them and snuggled on Ranma’s other side. Then she kissed him passionately, as she pressed her bust against his chest. She ran her hand down his back and to his buttock. Then she squeezed tightly, Ranma’s eyes popped open and she relaxed him. Later they sat down and started talking.

“So when were you going to tell me that you married Mai?” Said Isis.

“Well, things were complicated.” Said Ranma.

“How?” Said Mai.

“Well, there were things I needed to check on first and then I had to see if this was the right choice in my heart. I’d understand if you hate me.” He sadly said, “And I’ll agree to the divorce.” Isis grabbed him and hugged him tightly.

“No Ranma, don’t you dare.” She said.

“But I,” just then Mai touched his lips with a single finger.

“Hush love,” she said. “What are you?”

“I’m a samurai lord, head of my family.”

“You can take more than one wife, can’t you?”

“Yes.”
“Then, there is nothing to worry about.” Said Isis.

“Ranma,” said Mai. “Do you love us?”

“Yeah, but…”

“Then that’s all that matters. Nothing else.” Ranma nodded; later he was reading scrolls over real Egyptian martial arts.

“ISIS!” He called, she walked in.

“Yes Ranma-love?”

“The Duel Monsters used Egyptian martial arts?”

“Yes, they did.”

“Hmm, I wouldn’t mind training with them.” She just shook her head and chuckled. Just then Ranma found something dealt with the Cat fist. “I found it, the True Cat fist.”

“I’ll take you there,” she said.

“No, it’s my problem I going to find a way to get there.” He grabbed her by the lower part of her dress and pulled her to him. Then he kissed her passionately, “do you trust me?” She nodded dreamily, he smiled. “Let’s get it started.”

TBC