Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Egyptian Chaos ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ranma started practicing against duel monsters and constantly got powerful. His body got buffed, stronger and better. Taking the pain and going further, he has taken the full brunt of all 3 Egyptian Gods powers. He was prepared grabbed the map to the Shrine of Bast, he took off and flew to it as the girls wore each other out and fell asleep in each others arms. He took off like a rocket; he found it and walked in to it. “Hello?” He said as he started to look around, “is anyone here?” He started to get a back feeling and pulled out his katana.

Just then he heard a voice, “you won’t need that.” Said a sexy voice, it sounded like the one chick that played a certain villainess in a certain ‘60s hero TV show [1]. Just then his katana disappeared from his hands.

“Huh?” Just then there was a flash of bright light and he was in a huge room with silk curtains, statues and soft pillows everywhere. He was dressed in an open robe, slacks and sandals. He started to look around just then a very beautiful cat woman walked in she was dressed in long robes and sandals.

“Hello Ranma Saotome.” She said.

“Bast, Goddess of cats?”

“I see you’ve heard of me, I am also, protector of men, children and families.” She smiled, “I am the originator of the True Cat Fist.”

“You’re the one I’m looking for?”

“Yes I am, come.” So he sat in front of her and she places her hands on his temples. “First, I have to remove the tainted version of it from your mind.” He nodded.

“Please be gentle.” He begged.

“I promise, Ranma.” She started and the Cat Fist was being removed from him. Tears started to flow from his eyes and he was trembling. After she was done, Ranma’s soul was teetering in the brink of destruction. “Please Ranma hold on, I promise I’d protect you! I am going to keep that promise!” She found one of her old friends and guards souls and placed him in Ranma. Both of the souls emerged into one then going into Ranma’s body and turning him into a 7 foot 4 inch tall, silver and platinum were tiger.

He purred and started to get up slowly. “What the?” He looked up to her.

“I had to do to it, I’m sorry Ranma.”

“To save my life?” She nodded, “okay. Can I sleep now?”

“Yes Ranma, rest you’ll need it.” So he did and rested, afterwards he was trained hard and was perfect in using the style. He was given a chieftain necklace and new clothes, “now you are my avatar.” He bowed to her. Then he left and flew back to the Ishtar Manor on his way he felt an evil power he looked over. He landed and went over to the power; he pulled out his katana and got ready to fight. He saw some kind of monster and some of the Magi were fighting it.

“They’ll be killed!” He went over to help them and started to fight the monster. He drew his sword up and prepared to slice and dice. “TIGER’S RAGE!” He came down and brought the unholy hell upon the monster. They looked over to him and thanked him, “no problem.” Then he took off and went back to the manor. Once there he landed and started to look around for them. “Mai-chan? Isis-dear?” Then he walked into their bedroom and saw both of his loves in bed making love to each other. “Can I join?” They heard and they looked over.

“Ranma!” Said Mai as she shot out of bed and tackled him, “You’re gorgeous.”

“Thank you, dear.” Then she had bent down to kiss him and started to take off his clothes.

“Come on, let’s go to bed. I know you must be tired.” She said, he nodded they got in with Isis and she kissed him as well and slipped her arms around him. “Let’s let him sleep, he exhausted. We can screw him in the morning.”

“Sure, but let me get a little bit more of you.” Isis smiled and ducked under the covers. Mai giggled as Isis, started to give her head.

TBC

Notes: 1. Eartha Kitt, ‘Cat woman’ from ‘Batman’.