Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Akane the Dominatrix ❯ What's so wrong with Eyedrops? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Akane the Dominatrix!

Chapter 1

In the small area of Tokyo known as Nermia. The usual war cry could be heard as the morning dawn broke out over the rooftops.

"RANMA NO BAKA!!"

A figure was then seen flying up into the air and then straight back down again. The male that was sent flying landed in a small koi pond and emerged female. She spat and hissed about uncute tomboys and walked back into the house.

Akane was sitting down, her anger subsided. Returning her to her cheery self. She always felt better after hitting Ranma. Sometimes she wanted him to goad her into hitting him. It seemed the best way to show her love. The hard way! She cracked her knuckles and smiled to herself.

"Gee Akane." Ranma snorted. "What have you been smokin'?"

Akane clipped Ranma's ear. A small warning shot. Ranma rubbed where Akane had hit him and tried not to smile. He wasn't going to tell anyone but he loved Akane being so violent towards him. It felt more like love than hate sometimes. Perhaps he wouldn't think like this if he hadn't travelled with his Pop for 10 years. Maybe it was his mother, she was always violent towards his father, her and that katana. He had memories of her controlling his father but always being so gentle to him. It could also be just his childish way of getting Akane's attention.

He finished his breakfast and ran to get his school books. He didn't have time to think about these things. His hectic life didn't have any moments to analyse what he really thought about his sexual drive. Naked girls never seemed to turn him on. Any of his other fiancees attempts to seduce him were really a turn off.

He leaped up on the fence, Akane running beside him. He could ask Akane if his thoughts were normal. But he thought she would just call him perverted. Maybe he was a pervert.

Kuno was at the gates. Ranma nodded to Akane that it was her turn. He watched with some admiration as she flattened the kendoist into a tree. That was his Akane. So violent and commanding.

"Baka, stop staring and come on!" Akane yelled. "We're late enough without you staring into space." She grabbed his pigtail and dragged him inside. Ranma slowly let himself smile.

********

In the Nekohanten the Amazon's were plotting their next attempt at snagging Ranma.

"So Great-grandmother, what spell does Shampoo need?" The youngest amazon girl asked.

"I have this." Cologne said holding up a small box.

"Aiya, what that?" Shampoo said.

"This is enchanted eyedrops." Cologne explained. "It should help awaken Ranma's understanding on his husbandly duties."

"Shampoo understand." The girl said. "Arien no react like arien should when Shampoo hug him."

"Indeed he needs to realise the inner libido in you." Cologne said. "When you trick Ranma into using the eyedrops make sure you're the first one he sees."

"Then Ranma be like Arien to me?" Shampoo said excited.

"Yes the eye drops will let him know the inner sexual desires of the first person he sees." Cologne said with her eyes closed. "If Ranma truly has feelings for you he will act on these desires."

"Why not Shampoo use?"

"Foolish girl, you already know what son in law wants." Cologne sighed. "You just act as wife and it shall be fine. No man worth an amazon can resist your charms."

Shampoo smiled. "I know he like me. He just doesn't know how to show."

"Well listen closely girl this is our plan..."

**********

Ranma was poked sharply in his ribs and he jerked up. Akane was glaring at him.

"Idiot, Miss Hinako asked you a question."

Ranma turned his head to see the small child like teacher staring at him.

"I don't know." Ranma said goofily.

"That's okay Ranma." Miss Hinako said. "I know you need extra tutoring. Perhaps Akane can help she is the top of her class."

Ranma groaned.

"What's wrong with me tutoring you?" Akane snarled.

"Nothin'." Ranma sulked. *Great another reason to be stuck so close to Akane. It's hard enough to hide my feelings from her.*

The lunch bell rang and Ranma grudgingly followed Akane out the door. He was hoping for a peaceful lunch but he knew that was too much to hope for.

As he stepped outside he heard the familiar war cry of an amazon.

"Niaho Ranma!"

Ranma tensed for the inevitable glomp. It never came. He opened his eyes and was greeted by a face full of dust.

"Arrgghh Shampoo!" Ranma yelled.

"Oh Shampoo so sorry arien." Shampoo cooed. "Here is eyedrops."

Ranma grabbed the package that Shampoo had. "Thanks Shampoo."

"Idiot." Akane yelled. She grabbed Ranma and dragged him away. "It's probably a trap. Why do you have to be so naïve and trusting."

"Akane can't I use the drops to get the grit outta my eyes." Ranma moaned.

"No." Akane snapped. "We'll use the nurses eyedrops."

Shampoo growled as she saw Akane leading Ranma away. Her plan wasn't working. She ran after the pair. She had to swap the eyedrops!

Ranma sat down in the nurses office desperately wanting to rub his eyes.

"Stop that." Akane snapped slapping Ranma's hand away from his face. "It might be some sort of passion spice. It would be better to wash it out."

Ranma nodded, not really wanting to argue just yet. He grumbled under his breath, his stubbornness still holding out. He put the amazon's eyedrops down on the table. Lets call them eyedrops A. Akane had the eyedrops from the first aid cabinet. They're eyedrops B.

Before Akane could apply the solution Shampoo burst through the wall.

"You..." Akane hissed as she dropped eyedrops B. They landed right next to eyedrops A.

Shampoo examined the situation. She couldn't risk Akane getting in the way she had to snatch the enchanted eyedrops and use them on Ranma when he was alone. When all his attention would be on Shampoo.

"Violent girl give back eyedrops." She snarled.

"Gladly." Akane spat. She picked up eyedrops B and passed them over. "Just don't try that on Ranma again, whatever your plan was it won't work."

Shampoo sniffed and threw her hair back. "Shampoo no need plans to get Arien. He shall come to Shampoo when he sees what a violent and stupid girl you are." The amazon then leapt out through the wall leaving another hole. "Shampoo see you later Ranma!"

Akane grunted and tried not to look too jealous.

"Are you going to treat my eyes, they're really itchy." Ranma moaned.

"Stop being a baby." Akane chuckled, her annoyance at Shampoo all forgotten. "Now head up and I'll..."

Ranma jerked his head away. "Are you sure it's safe?"

Akane gritted her teeth. "Do you want me to prove it's alright?"

Ranma nodded.

"You really are a big baby." Akane said. "Shall I demonstrate first."

"...am not." Ranma huffed. He watched as Akane let a small drop land in her left eyes. She blinked a couple of times but eventually turned and smiled at Ranma.

"I feel nothing weird." Akane said.

"You don't want to hug me?" Ranma asked unsure if it was the correct eyedrops.

Akane stared at Ranma. All she felt was her same violent need to hit him. <Make him beg, spank his naughty ass.>

She tried not to gasp at the thought that had entered her mind. *Bad perverted thought go away.*

<He needs to be taken over your knee.>

"Are you sure it's okay?" Ranma said cautiously. "You look a bit freaked."

Akane punched Ranma's arm. "Idiot! Stop putting off the eyedrops."

"Um.. can I do it." Ranma said. "It's just you might have a klutz attack or somethin' an' I don't wanna loose my eyes."

"Fine whatever." Akane snarled. "I'll just watch and make sure you do it right."

Ranma did the same as Akane but in both eyes. The grit washed out and his eye sight became blurred. As he focused he found Akane staring at him. He blinked trying to clear his vision. Akane came into his view.

"Is that better?" Akane said softly.

"I guess." Ranma said still staring at Akane. <Kiss her feet show her you worship her.>

"What are you staring at?" Akane growled. <He should plead for permission.>

"I just forgot how uncute you were for a minute." Ranma said. <She is a goddess treat her like one.>

"Well I've got to go meet my friends." Akane said moving to the door. The perverted thoughts were starting to upset her now.

"Sure Akane." Ranma said trying to sound disappointed.

"Bye." Akane cried as she ran out the room.

Ranma waved and he sat back trying figure where his weird thoughts had come from. *I guess I'll never understand what Akane wants.*

**************

Author's Note: Technically this is an introduction to a very naughty fic that is in my head. If you don't like where my perverted mind was going then you won't like it. Flame me if you like I'm a pervert girl and proud.

Just in case it's confusing I'd also like to repeat that the <> thoughts are caused by the potion. Either Ranma hearing Akane's inner libido or Akane hearing Ranma's. It's the dirty secret inner thoughts that you keep locked up inside. So it's not a conscious thought it is subconscious.

Inspired by the way Ranma takes his beating from Akane.