Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Akane ❯ Poor Ranma ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I sadly don't own Ranma or any of the characters. Rumiko Takahashi does. I'm only using her awesome characters for fanfictional stories. So I repeat, Rumiko Takahashi is the Creator of Ranma ½

'...' indicates thoughts of the character

*...* will tell you when a flashback appears

<...> When characters are speaking in Chinese

AN: This chapter was mostly put together by Silverstreak and I thank him for doing so and helping me out.

Akane

Chapter 12

"No you didn't. I cannot believe this is happening. Pop...Pop...YOU GOT US LOST!!!" Ranma frustratingly pulled at his hair as his father was studying a map. "You said you knew where this place was!"

"Calm yourself, m'boy. This goes good with your training too, good self-control and patience." Ranma gritted his teeth and towered over his crouched father.

"Patience, patience? I could be at home right now, having a hell of a lot more training done now than I am, sitting in the middle of nowhere!" Genma's leg kicked out and swept his foot behind Ranma's and kicked the boy's feet from beneath him. Ranma fell and sat back up quickly to glare at his father.

"Sit down, Ranma." His father studied the map a little more. "You wanted this anyway." Genma said, matter-of-factly.

"I told you, everything was going to be fine! I didn't need to leave anymore! Akane and I..." Ranma hesitated slightly but Genma looked at his son, a little more intrigued.

"Go on."

"We made up and weren't fighting anymore. We both apologized to each other, so can't we go back?" He sat there for a moment before responding.

"I think the training ground is that way." Genma pointed. Ranma smacked his father's hand away and stood, mimicking his forgetful father.

"You pointed that way and we went that way, five times!!!"

"Okay, then we will start the training here." Ranma's blue eyes darted over to his father's.

"Here?" He said skeptically.

"Yes. We shall start on the mode of survival. Go look for the nearest town and come back for me." Genma began taking off his travel pack and continued to do so with Ranma staring at him dumbfounded.

"Oh no you don't, old man!" Ranma raced to his father and punt-kicked him into the sky. "You dragged me out here, in the middle of this maze of a forest! You get us OUT!" Ranma's voice echoed in the air and did so for several seconds. ~~*~~