Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Nodoka's Lessons ❯ Ranma and Her Father ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Nodoka's Lessons - A Ranma One Half Fanfic
By Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma, along with his family and friends are the property of Rumiko Takahishi and I use them without permission. I am creating this story mainly for my own amusement and hopefully the entertainment of others. I'm doing it for fun and make no money off it, so please don't sue me.
 
WARNING: This chapter has LEMON content. It contains explicit descriptions of sexual acts and incest. If you are under the legal age where your community allows you to read this kind of thing, Stop Reading. Likewise stop if you find such material offensive.
 
 
Chapter 4
Ranma and Her Father
 
It was 3 weeks since Ranma had come back to the Tendo home after his month with his mother. In that time Nodoka had come over to visit nearly every day and every time she and Ranma had gone off to the friend's house to fuck. They were very discrete and the believed that nobody knew about it. Ranma couldn't help wondering how his mom's friend would feel if she knew her home was being used as an incestuous trysting place.
 
Elsewhere the search by Agent Torugawa for the Family Stone had to be postponed. A more urgent case had some up. People had been found who were in an odd vegetative state. Office psychics reported that these people had their souls ripped from their bodies possibly through the use of a sword nicknamed the “Soul Stealer.” (It should not be confused with the Soul Drinker or the Soul Ripper.) The job of tracking down the wielder of that sword was given priority over the finding the Family Stone.
 
Ranma noticed that Kasumi started hugging her father a lot. Things progressed much as they had with him and his mother. What had started out as simple hugs had gotten tighter and then kissing had come into play. Akane and Nabiki were also acting very affectionate as well.
 
Ranma's relationship with Akane progressed. He started calling her his “cute tomboy” and she started calling him “her Baka.” Utilizing the training Ranma had gained in his mother's kitchen she worked with Akane and she was able to produce meals that, while not culinary masterpieces, were at least edible.
 
The Amazons had left just as Cologne had said they would. The Nekohanten was closed and the building up for rent.
 
Ukyo was still going to school and running her restaurant but didn't have much to say to Ranma. When Ranma asked her what she had decided about Ranma's question on her preferences, the only answer was, “I'm still thinking about it.”
 
The mother and daughter didn't get the chance to try the deception they had thought of for the Kunos. However an opportunity did come sooner than they expected.
 
It was later in that first week that Ranma-Chan was out with her mother. They were doing a little shopping before heading off the house of Nodoka's friend when they encountered Kuno Tatewaki. The kendo champion glomped Ranma of course.
 
Before Ranma had a chance to fight her way free of the tall young man's grasp Nodoka's authoritative voice spoke out with steel in her tone. She also had steel in her hands as the blade of her katana touched his neck. “Young man, release my daughter at once.”
 
Kuno leapt back and drew his bokken. He knew he could infuse his wooden blade with ki so that it would be able to even match a steel sword, but he stopped when he beheld the wielder of the other blade. It was a woman of surpassing beauty even like that of his pigtailed goddess. Indeed there was a strong resemblance to his love but this woman was older.
 
Rather than attacking, he decided to find out what was going on. “Did you say `daughter?'” His eyes flicked back and forth between the young woman and the middle aged one. The girl was in a martial arts defensive stance, while the older woman held her sword in a manner that suggested that she knew how to use it.
 
The auburn haired elder version of his beloved glared and said, “Yes, I said daughter.” She turned her head and asked, “Ranko, is this the boy you told me about?”
 
Quickly catching on to what her mother was attempting, Ranma answered, “Yes, mother, he's the one. He's been trying to force his attentions on me when I don't welcome them and he's been saying the most horrible things about oniichan.”
 
Her expression grim, the Saotome matriarch asked, “What have you been saying about my son?”

“Your son. I'm not sure I understand who you mean?”
 
Mrs. Saotome demanded, “You are Kuno Tatewaki, are you not?”
 
“Yes, I am the rising star of the high school…”
 
The mother cut his rant short, “We have places we wish to be. I would appreciate if you would answer briefly.”
 
“Ahem, yes. I am Kuno Tatewaki.”
 
“Very well, then. I am Saotome Nodoka and this is my daughter Ranko. My son Ranma goes to the same school as you do. From what both my children have been telling me it would appear that you have been making some of the most unseemly allegations regarding them.”
 
“Lovely lady, please hold a moment. Am I understanding you to say that the foul sorcerer Ranma and the beauteous pigtailed girl are both your children?”
 
Nodoka nodded and answered simply, “They are.”
 
With an angry expression the red haired girl said, “I do have a name, you know. Could you start calling me Ranko and not `the pigtailed girl?'”
 
Kuno acknowledged the girl's statement with a wave of his hand, still working on what the mother had said, “Are you telling me that Ranma and the pig… ah… Ranko are brother and sister?”
 
“That is generally the case when a boy and a girl both have the same parents. Since both were born on the same day, they are also twins.”
 
“But how can that be, when he has used sorcery to enslave…”
 
“Mother! He's doing it again. He's been trying to tell people that Oniichan has made me some kind of sex slave using some kind of magic to control my mind.”
 
The mother seemed well and truly pissed. “How dare you spread such vicious slander about my children? My son has in the past been rather rude and ill mannered, but a good son otherwise. He is fiercely loyal to his sister. He would die to protect her.”
 
“But what of the tale he has told that magic causes him to turn into this lovely creature?”
 
Nodoka turned a disapproving look on her daughter. “Ranko, I thought you and Ranma stopped playing that game years ago.”
 
“But mom…”
 
“Game? What game are you referring to?”
 
“When they were little children Ranko would tell people that she was a princess who was cursed to change into a peasant boy. Ranma would tell people he would transform into a princess with a splash of cold water. It would seem they are still playing that game, but not bothering to say she's a princess now.”
 
The red haired girl pouted. “Hey, a lot of people bought it.”
 
“That doesn't make it right.”
 
Still pouting, the red haired girl said, “Kuno-San, I'm sorry we tried to get you to believe that story about my brother and me. Even if it was wrong of us to do that, your reaction to it was way over the top.”
 
“Young Kuno-San, my daughter has told me of your attentions. I think it is sufficient to qualify as harassment and borders on stalking. Your slander against my son is also highly inappropriate and may be legally actionable. You who claim to following the code of the samurai and to value honor have been behaving dishonorably toward my children. Before I take the step of seeking legal action on this I will give you the chance to regain your honor and modify your behavior toward my children.”
 
Ranma, acting as Ranko said, “I have told you repeatedly that I'm not interested in you but you refused to listen. If I ever had any interest, you have killed it by your actions. All I want from you is for you to leave me alone.”
 
The kendoist shook from that pronouncement as if from a physical blow. “But p-Ranko, I love you!”
 
The red haired girl got a look of determination on her face. “Get this clear! If you don't understand anything else about me, understand this. I. DON'T. LOVE. YOU. You made sure of that with your treatment of my brother and me. I would be very happy if you never touched me or talked to me ever again.”
 
“Never…”
 
Nodoka nodded. “You heard my daughter. Cease your stalking of her or I will seek legal action.”
 
Kuno seemed stunned. It took him a moment for him to think of another point to make with the Saotome mother. “What of the attentions of your son toward the fierce tigress, Tendo Akane.”
 
“Young Kuno-San, you must be aware that arranged marriages have a long and honored history in Japanese culture. Long ago my husband and his friend Tendo Soun made a pact of honor that if they had children of the opposite sex there would be a marriage between those children. This pact was made before the children were born, even before I had met my husband. While I confess to being less than pleased to have such a pact hanging over my son, I recognize the honorable commitment.”
 
She continued, “You claim to value honor and yet you would have miss Tendo violate her honor by joining you instead of the man she is sworn to by honor. In addition to that it is a violation of the laws of this land for one man to be married to two women and yet that is what you seem to be advocating by pursuing both Miss Tendo and my daughter.”
 
The elder Saotome woman looked Kuno up and down with an expression of contempt. “I think the time has come for you to decide if honor is something you simply speak of or if it is a code that you will truly live by. My son has stood by his honor even in situations when doing so hurt him. Would you be willing to admit that my son can do something that you cannot?”
 
As the Saotome women turned to go Nodoka stopped, then turned back. “If I understand correctly, your sister is laboring under some of the same mistaken ideas as you were. Namely, she had the idea that there was some kind of romantic involvement between my son and daughter. This led her to attack my daughter with seemingly deadly intent. You should talk to her and try to convince her to stop attacking Ranko.”
 
“What of my sister's romantic interest in your son?”
 
“It is no more honorable for her to pursue my son than it is for you to pursue Miss Tendo. By honor both of them are bound to each other. I don't know if they love each other, but I am sure there is at least some affection between them. By her obsessive behavior your sister has alienated Ranma.”
 
“Ranko” said, “Oniichan already told me he thinks your sister is a crazy girl that he wishes would leave him alone. He said that if he never heard that crazy laugh of hers again he'd be really happy.”
 
Kuno was fighting tears. It was unseemly for a man to weep in such a situation. Never mind that he'd just been shot down on his pursuit of the two all time great loves of his life, it would still be bad to be seen weeping over this. He said, “I will think on what you have told me. I will speak to my sister as well. I can make no promise there as I really have no control over her.”
 
Nodoka gave a slight bow. “I ask only that you do what you can.” She and her daughter then turned and left.
 
Ranma's father seemed to resist the effects of the Family Stone. Ranma had taken to sleeping in girl form all the time and had noticed her father looking at her with lust in his eyes. Despite the fact that he obviously desired his daughter and Ranma had seen his pants tented by an erection the elder Saotome had failed to act on his lust.
 
So she was going to abandon subtlety and try more obvious ploy. It was for that reason that, when Genma came into the guest room, he found a naked teenaged, red haired girl vigorously moving a finger in and out of her pussy.
 
Before the month he had been away he would have shouted at his offspring. Instead of that he asked, “Ranma, what are you doing?”

The redhead paused her action and looked up at her father with a puzzled expression on her face. “I'm masturbating,” she said in a calm and matter-of-fact tone.
 
Genma frowned and said, “You say that like it's the most natural thing in the world to be doing.”
 
The girl responded, “Uh… that's because it is.” She then shrugged and added, “At least it's one of the most natural things.” She started moving her finger in her cunt again.
 
The bald martial artist was getting the feeling like he must have stepped into the Twilight Zone or something. He said, “It's not natural to be doing it that way when you're really a boy.”
 
Sounding somewhat distant (obviously distracted some by what she was doing,) she said, “Yeah… about that. Mom told me something Cologne said to her. Did you ever wonder why we got close to a cure so many times without actually being cured?”
 
“Of course I wondered.”
 
The girl nodded. “Turns out Cologne has been lying to us for a long time. She wanted to `tease and torment' us, she said. According to her a cure is possible but almost never happens because the curse itself fights getting cured. It's the magic of the curse fighting a cure that makes us miss getting cured even though we get so close.”
 
“So what does that mean exactly?”
 
She shrugged again, continuing her self-pleasuring. “A I understand it, we shouldn't completely give up on trying to get a cure. We really should start thinking of it as trying to get a cure and not just getting one. That way there's less disappointment when it doesn't work.”
 
“But…”
 
“Mom said I should get used to my girl side.”
 
“Does that mean what you're doing now?”
 
“Partly.” She got an impish smile. “I notice you aren't telling me to stop.”
 
“Uh…” He couldn't seem to think of an intelligent response to that.
 
She paused a moment then said, “Hmm. I think enough time has gone by. I'm going to tell you something and I hope you won't get mad.”
 
“Tell me what?”
 
“On that first Saturday of my visit to Mom's house we went out that morning shopping for stuff to decorate with. When we went by this old curio shop Mom saw a pretty painting of a quiet scene and decided she just had to have it. When we went into the shop she got talking to shop keeper. When she told him she was trying to get to know me after all that time I was away he got a funny look in his eyes.”
 
“Anyway he went into the back and came out with a box that had a carving inside. Actually it was so nicely done you could probably call it a small statue about this big.” She held her hands apart to indicate the size then looked at the finger she had been pushing into herself. She brought the finger up to her nose and smelled it; decided she liked the smell and licked it.
 
“The old man said that it would bring joy into our lives and he was going to give it to us for free as a housewarming gift.” She reinserted her finger into her cunt and started moving it, with other hand massaging one of her breasts in an absent minded fashion.
 
Genma's eyes went wide and he asked, “What was the… subject… of the carving?”
 
“It was two naked people hugging.”
 
He closed his eyes tightly and sighed. “What was it made of?”
 
“It was carved out of bluish green stone.”
 
“The `two naked people,' were they both women?”
 
Ranma paused and looked at her father. “You know about the Stones or at least have heard about them, haven't you?”

Genma asked, “What do you know about them?”
 
“Mom went back and asked the shopkeeper and then went to the library. She looked stuff up in some books and used their computer to check on the Internet. She found an article written by a man in America who called them the Love Stones.”
 
“Love Stones? I guess that's a good name. After hearing about them the Master has been trying to find them for years.”
 
“The carving you just described is the one that author called the Homo stone. It's supposed to make people feel more open about homosexual relations. That's not the stone we had. The figures in the carving we had were a male and a female. The female looked like she was in her late 20's or early 30's while the male looked maybe 12 or 13.”
 
“You had…?”
 
“The author of the article called it the Family Stone.”
 
After digesting the implications of that he asked as if afraid of the answer, “Does that mean… you… and your mother?”
 
Ranma heaved a great sigh. “Yes Pop, I've fucked your wife who is also my mother (a lot.) If you want to kill me for doing that, you'd better get started.”
 
“But son… daughter… I couldn't do that.”
 
“According to the information in the article if two family members are exposed to the stone for a month or more they stay like that. They will be horny and will want to screw with family members. Every time mom has come to visit since I got back, we have snuck out to the house of a friend of hers to fuck or to have sex as girls. I don't just love mom like a son, she's my lover.”
 
“You see, when she first heard you never gave me `the talk' she said it was her duty to teach me. Since I changed into a girl she would have to give me both the boy's talk and the girl's talk too. But right at that moment she decided that she had to show me all about sex instead of just telling me. And she did show me. We even went out and got sex manuals like the “Complete Book of Lesbian Sex” along with dildos, a vibrator for me and other sex toys.”
 
Genma shook his head. “That is more information than I think I needed. Why are you telling so much?”
 
“Maybe you haven't been picking up the signals or maybe I haven't been doing it right. Since I'm just a part time girl, maybe I'm messing it up. Other than accidentally getting splashed with hot water I've spent all my time outside of school in girl form. I've been running around the house nearly naked and a good part of the time topless. If you haven't noticed I've started wearing my hair down because people tell me I look prettier that way. And I've spent as much time around you as I could.”
 
“In case you don't get the hint from that, let me spell it out. I'M TRYING TO SEDUCE YOU.”
 
Suddenly her face fell and she looked at the floor. “Oh, Kami, I didn't realize. The legend of the Stones says that there must be some attraction for effect to work. You don't love me…” There was sniff and tears started to well up in her eyes.
 
“That's it, isn't it? You must think my girl form is… repulsive. Damn it! Even with Mom's teachings I can't be enough like a real girl for you to want to make love to me.” This was followed by a sob and tears began to flow freely.
 
Oh Kami-sama. She's doing a pretty good imitation of a real girl.” Hesitantly he walked over to weeping naked girl and scooped her up to hold her in his arms as he sat down and put her in his lap. “She's so light,” he thought.
 
“Ranma… daughter… please. I do love you. I didn't do anything with you because I was afraid. I thought you would think I was some kind of pervert like the Master. I was afraid you'd think I was trying to rape you.”
 
“D… darling, you're not repulsive. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Even more beautiful than your mother was at this age.” While he talked he stroked her hair and caressed her body.
 
The sobs tapered off until the girl was finally able to talk again. In a timid, small sounding voice she asked, “You don't hate me?”
 
“No dear, you're my child. I could never hate you. I love you.”
 
She shifted her weight and began to rub her father's hard cock through the fabric of his pants. “Then prove it. Make love to me.”
 
Genma didn't say anything. He kissed Ranma. The girl took that as approval and quickly untied the man's belt and stood up to pull his gi top off his shoulders and down his arms. She told him to stand up and quickly pulled down his pants allowing his cock to spring free. After her father stepped out of the pants she grabbed the garments and flung them into a corner.
 
She got down on her knees in front of her father and grabbed his cock with both hands and commented, “It's big like Mom said. I'm going to enjoy this.”
 
The girl brought her mouth down and began licking the head of her father's cock. She licked, fluttered, circled and lapped. Finally she brought her lips down and kissed the tip of the head. She began to lick up and down the shaft using all manner of tongue movements, occasionally bringing her lips to the surface of the shaft to suck powerfully. It was some minutes later that she finally brought her lips back to head and took it inside her mouth.
 
“Oh, Kami-Sama, girl can you suck. You do that so good.”
 
While the head of her father's cock was inside her mouth she continued her tongue action. Finally she tightened her lips around the shaft and applied powerful suction. She then slid her lips up and down on the shaft while stroking the lower part with her hand. From the gasps and moans her father was making, she was pretty sure she was doing it right. A couple of times she could feel Genma's body start to tense and she would slow her pace.
 
When Ranma felt she had brought her father to the brink of orgasm enough times she relaxed her throat and plunged her head down, letting the head of Genma's cock enter into her throat. When she had her nose resting in his pubic hairs she began to move her head up and down again. Finally she pulled out her final deep throat trick. She began to swallow over the shaft in her throat, causing a rippling of her throat lining to stimulate and massage the organ there.
 
She was rewarded by hearing her father say, “You've done it now girl, I'm CUMMING!”
 
As her mom had, Ranma pulled her head up so the thick liquid would flood into her mouth instead of down her throat. That way she could taste it before she swallowed it. On a few occasions her mom had held some of his cum in her mouth so that when they kissed after, he got a taste of his own cum. He had decided that he liked the flavor and wanted to try it from some other source. She decided that her father's cum tasted better than her boy form's.
 
She kept up the suction until the cock in her mouth stopped squirting then raised her head and lay on the futon next to her father. “Where did you learn how to do that?” he demanded.
 
“Uh… Pop, weren't you paying attention? I already told you that before I went to stay with Mom for that month I knew next to nothing about sex. The only things I knew that she didn't teach me was some pressure points I learned from a chart I sneaked a look at in the old freak's room.” While they were talking she wrapped her hand around the limp organ and stroked it.
 
“You studied with the master?”
 
“No. When he was out stealing his `silky darlings' I snuck into his room and looked at some of his books and scrolls. One of those was for pressure points to be used during sex. I didn't really understand what it was about but looked like it might be useful someday, so I memorized some of it.”
 
“There's this one point I learned of where you press two points on a woman's chest and you can trigger a repeating series of orgasms that keep going until she passes out. Mom loved it and insisted that I do it to her every night. A couple times we used it on each other. Whoa, that was intense! I may try to figure out a way to use it in a fight.”

“How could you use something like that in a fight?”
 
“Well, you taught me not to hit girls. But sometimes girls attack me. That multi-orgasm pressure point would be a way to knock a woman out without hurting her. She might even like it.”
 
“Hmm,” he considered it. “I never thought of that, but the idea has merit.”
 
“Enough of that, lover. You're hard again and now it's your turn to do me.”
 
Her father grinned, “I was hoping you would say that.” He rolled over and met her lips with his. As their tongues met and slid around in each other's mouths she thought to herself, “He really does know how to do this.”
 
She let out a soft little moan. Genma didn't limit himself to just kissing. He held one arm around behind his daughter's back and the other was massaging one of her tits. While this was going on her hand remained on his cock, stroking it while her other hand was rubbing his back.
 
After a while of this he moved his mouth to one of her nipples. She moaned, “Oh, yeah! I love getting my tits licked and sucked. Mom was right; you are a good lover. I'm sorry now we didn't start doing this sooner. Lick my nipple!”
 
Finally one of his hands went to her pussy and began to caress it. Getting stimulated in two places at once, Ranma writhed her body and moaned in pleasure. She thought, “Thank you Mom for not killing Pop before he had a chance to do this.”
 
The caresses of her pussy became a finger fuck as her father's thick middle finger began moving in and out.
 
“Yes… That's so good. Do my clit!”
 
His finger moistened by the juices of Ranma's cunt, Genma began to stroke her clit as requested. While doing that he moved his lips and began kissing the girl in as many places as he could reach without taking his hand off her pussy.
 
“Oh, Kami-Sama, I'm getting close. Keep it up!”
 
At that moment her body arched and she cried out. “Ahhh! I'm CUMMING!”
 
Her father moved his mouth down to his daughter's pussy and started licking all over the area. With one hand he held her but to keep her steady and the other he continued to manipulate her clit.
 
“Finger that clit, it feels so good. Tongue fuck me.”
 
Always one to listen to his lover, Genma thrust his tongue into Ranma's pussy, moved it in and out. He continued on with until his daughter called out for another orgasm.
 
After that Genma moved his lips to her clit and started giving it some good tongue action. It was after two more orgasms that he got between her legs and pushed his cock into her cunt. After a moment to just savor the feeling of having his cock buried to the hilt in his daughter for the first time he pulled just a short way out and began move his hips side to side then raising his body on his toes so he could rotate his hips.
 
Genma's cock wasn't just moving in and out but changing the angle of thrust so the head was moving inside her cunt in a way she had never heard of. “Mom never told me about this one. I'll have to remember it to use on her next time.”
 
Through all of this she could feel the building of her next orgasm. Her hands gripped the futon and her body arched again. She tried to keep herself from screaming through this next orgasm.
 
When the orgasm subsided Genma began to thrust faster. Ranma reflected that she was going to sound like one of the girls in a porn video she and Mom had rented for “instructional purposes.” She demanded, “Harder, faster. It feels so good.”
 
This time when Ranma called out, “I'm almost there, Genma slowed the tempo of this thrusts. It wasn't enough to make the girl's orgasm stop building but it made the buildup slower. Eventually it felt like her pleasure was at its peak, as her body seemed just a heartbeat off from exploding. Then Genma speeded up the tempo of his thrusts and Ranma experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.
 
The spasms of her cunt were enough to make Genma feel his cum start. He pulled out and let the sticky jizz spray over his daughter's tits and body. It took a moment for her to be able to focus her mind. She wiped up some of the cum on her tits then licked it from her fingers. “Why did you pull out?”
 
“Didn't want to get you pregnant.”
 
She laughed. “All I need to do is change to a guy in say… an hour or two. It's better than any kind of birth control you can buy.”
 
“Convenient.”
 
“Yeah.”
 
They lay side by side for a time. Finally getting up the courage, Genma said, “Ranma, I have a confession to make.”
 
“Confession about what?”
 
He hesitated before answering. “From the very moment I saw your cursed form at Jusenkyo, even while I was a panda, I wanted you, wanted to fuck you. You were so beautiful, like your mother at your age.”
 
“If that's how you felt, why didn't you say something?”
 
“You were so angry, so insistent on your manhood. If I had even asked you to let me have sex with you before your exposure to the that magic stone, how do you think you would have reacted?”
 
“Oh, good point. I guess if I didn't cut your dick off, I'd have beat the crap out of you.”
 
The father went on, “That's why I took so long and needed you to tell me you were willing now. I wasn't going to take the chance that I might make you hate me for being as bad a pervert as the Master.”
 
“Ok, so maybe it is a good thing we didn't try this earlier. I wouldn't have been mentally ready for it.”
 
In a thoughtful tone Genma said, “Something you said earlier troubles me. When you were getting so emotional when you thought I didn't like your girl form you said something about needing an attraction for the Stone to work. It was almost as if you had the Family Stone here.”
 
He was one for missing hints. She told him, “There's no `almost' about it. Mom and I had our month with the Stone. It's permanent for us now. We both stay horny and willing to fuck family members. I brought the Stone here because I wanted to be sure about us.”
 
He looked concerned. “But if you brought the Stone to this house it would have worked on the Tendos too.”
 
Ranma shook her head. “Pop, sometimes I worry about you.”
 
“What are you talking about?”
 
“Didn't you teach me that, `a martial artist must always be aware of his environment so he can spot incoming attacks.”
 
Failing to see the relevance he said, “I was aware. There were no attacks.”
 
Her eyes went wide in an expression of disbelief. “So do you just ignore anything that isn't an attack?”
 
He shrugged. “Pretty much.”
 
Heaving a big sigh the girl asked, “Do you mean to say that you never noticed Kasumi and her dad hugging and kissing?”
 
He dumbly shook his head.
 
Ranma slapped a hand to her forehead. “They haven't been subtle about it. She sat in his lap while he's fondled her tits and had a hand up under her dress.”
 
A look of dawning comprehension finally came to her father's face. Ranma thought, “Mom was right. He is one of the worst idiots walking the earth. Still, he has a nice cock and knows how to use it, but to be so oblivious…”
 
With a thoughtful expression Genma said, “Now that you mention it, they were being unusually affectionate.”
 
“'Affectionate?' They were making out in the living room! If they aren't in Mr. Tendo's bed fucking right now it's only because they are resting up from already doing it.”
 
Genma took a moment to digest that bit of information. He couldn't prevent a mental image of his old pal banging his daughter. “I should be shocked or outraged. Instead the idea is almost… arousing.” Finally he said, “What about the younger girls?”
 
Ranma explained, “I've seen them fondling each other too. Look… about the only thing they haven't done so far is strip naked and have a foursome in the living room.”
 
“I didn't realize.”
 
She took a moment to consider what she said next. “Thanks to some research Mom did, I know a bit of Love Stone lore. If the Family Stone is taken away or put back in its box before a month is over, they'll go back to the way they were before. If they were still just making out, it might not be a problem, but if they already having sex now (as I believe they are) they could end up killing themselves.”
 
She paused to think about it some more. “Nabiki's a survivor and she'd probably get through it. Kasumi seems like she has this deep well of peace and serenity that would help her to deal with just about any problem. On the other hand, Akane and her Dad are not the most stable of people.”
 
“You're right about that. Soun might kill all of them in some elaborate ceremony.”
 
Ranma nodded. “At this point the only option that avoids anyone dying is to leave the Family Stone in place for another week. Then the effect will be permanent and we can get rid of the thing.”
 
“Get rid of it? The Master has been seeking those stones for decades.”
 
“Do you really want to see something like that in his hands?”
 
The elder Saotome shuddered. “You do have a point. But if he should find out that we had the Family Stone and didn't give it to him, his wrath would be terrible.”
 
Ranma wasn't having it. “If that dried up old pervert got his hands on it the consequences would be even more terrible.”
 
“Maybe you're right. What will you do with it?”
 
“Mom and I talked about it. The shopkeeper gave us the Stone for free. We decided that when we're done with it, we'll treat it like a loan and give it back to him.”
 
Genma frowned. “Is that wise?”
 
Ranma shrugged. “Maybe not. I figure we can give it back but warn him about the Old Freak and let him worry about it. It's not like there is some government Department of Magical Antiquities we could turn it over to.”
 
With a thoughtful expression Genma said, “I've heard rumors that such an office exists. If true they operate mostly in secret.”
 
Ranma's expression turned sour. “If all you've got is a rumor, it doesn't help us much.”
 
“Uh… Ranma? Would you be willing to go again? I'm mostly recovered.”
 
“A third time in one night. That's pretty good for a man your age.”
 
“I've always had a lot of stamina for this sort of thing. Your mother said that I tended to wear her out.”
 
“You might find that harder now. We've been working on building our endurance.”
 
They fucked again. After they were finished they turned out the lights. Ranma said, “Pop?”
 
“Yes, daughter?”
 
“I can understand how you were kind of panicked when I first got the curse. You were afraid that if Mom found out about it she would enforce that seppuku contract. What I want to know about is after Mom burned the contract. If you were so hot for my girl body, why did you keep acting like the sensei from hell? Why do you use the word `girl' as an insult so much?”
 
“Part of it was habit. Part of it was fear that you wouldn't want to be a martial artist any more if you ever fully accepted your girl form. Maybe I actually came to believe some of the things I kept saying to you about women.”
 
She thought about that. “Would you really mind if Mom taught me how to be ladylike when I'm in girl form?”
 
“Did she really give you lessons on that?”
 
“With the Family Stone influencing her it was more like she was teaching me how to be sluttish.”
 
He said, “I've heard the definition of the perfect woman is one who can be a lady in public and a shameless slut in the privacy of the bedroom.”
 
Ranma heaved a huge sigh. “That could make it really complicated for me. If I have to be a lady when I'm a girl in public, a slut in private and manly when I'm a guy I might start getting those confused. As much as I would have hated it I wonder if it would have been simpler if I'd just been stuck permanently as a girl. If that'd happened I'd probably have just gone for tomboy and let it go at that.”
 
Uncharacteristically pensive, Genma responded. “Maybe it would have been simpler. I would have mourned the loss of my son and tried to get to know my daughter.”
 
“Come on, Pop. I'm tired, let's get some sleep.”
 
Still thoughtful, Genma considered some things. From what Ranma had said she was now enjoying having sex in both of her forms, cursed and birth form. He felt himself seized by a curiosity about what it would be like to fuck a woman while he was in panda form.
 
Author's Note: Ranma has at least gotten her curiosity satisfied. She has experienced sex with a live man instead of just a dildo and she liked it. Reviews seem to say Genma is one of the least favorite prospects for Ranma's male sex partner. Let me assure my readers that I don't favor the R/G pairing for a long-term relationship. Ranma already said that she doesn't love her father and she will consider his desire to try bestiality to be a major turn-off.