Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Nodoka's Lessons ❯ The Tendos Join In ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Nodoka's Lessons - A Ranma One Half Fanfic
By Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma, along with his family and friends are the property of Rumiko Takahishi and I use them without permission. I am creating this story mainly for my own amusement and hopefully the entertainment of others. I'm doing it for fun and make no money off it, so please don't sue me.
 
WARNING: This chapter has LEMON content. It contains explicit descriptions of sexual acts and incest. If you are under the legal age where your community allows you to read this kind of thing, Stop Reading. Likewise stop if you find such material offensive
 
Chapter 5
The Tendos Join In
 
The following morning a visitor came to the Saotome home. Nodoka went to the door and found a woman in her twenties wearing a fairly severe woman's black business suit. The woman looked totally unremarkable with black hair and brown eyes. She was average height.
 
The visitor asked, “Are you Saotome Nodoka?”
 
Cautiously she answered, “Yes, I am she.”
 
The young woman sighed in relief. “Good, I've been trying to get in touch with you.” She presented her credentials.
 
In a puzzled tone Nodoka read aloud, “Office of Paranormal Investigations, Artifact Recovery Division? You are Agent Torugawa. Why would you be looking for me?”
 
The young woman bowed and explained. “It is a bit of a long shot but we have reason to believe that you may have had a potentially dangerous magical artifact in your possession recently.”
 
Nodoka had a pretty good idea what the agent was talking about but didn't want to come out and say anything yet. She invited the woman in to sit in the living room. The agent politely refused the offer of tea.
 
Nodoka asked, “Why would you think I had this artifact you are looking for?”
 
“One of our data watchers found that a computer in a public library near here had been used to search for information on objects referred to as the `Love Stones.' That was enough to spur an investigation. In interviews with proprietors of antique and curio shops we found one shopkeeper who acknowledged having had one such item in his inventory. He said he had given it to a woman who had spoken of moving back into her home which had been re-built on the original site after the old structure had been torn down. From records in city offices we know that a building permit had been issued for a new home to be built for you.”
 
While speaking the agent had been rummaging in her briefcase. She now pulled out three computer printed sheets. On each sheet was the image of a statue or carving that depicted two nude figures in an embrace. The agent handed the sheets to Nodoka and said, “Have you ever seen an object that looks like one of these?”
 
While still reluctant to admit what she and Ranma had been doing, she didn't think she could lie to a government agent. She looked over the pictures then handed them back with the picture of the Family Stone on the top. She said, “Yes, I've seen this one. I've had it in my hands. It was on a shelf in my bedroom for a month.”
 
The agent nodded then said, “I don't want to embarrass anyone, but I have to ask these questions. Please do not be offended. During the month you had the Stone was there anyone else living her besides yourself?”
 
“Yes, my son spent the month here with me.”
 
The agent nodded. She seemed to hesitate as if trying to find the most diplomatic way of phrasing her next question. “During the month you had the stone here did you notice yourself or your son behaving in a manner that was different from or inconsistent with what you would have previously considered normal?”
 
Mrs. Saotome blushed as she said, “Yes, we were behaving quite different from normal. I suppose you could say that such behavior is normal for us now. From the research I did on those stones, the changes they bring about in people's behavior become permanent in one month.”
 
The agent agreed, “That was also my understanding. The reason these artifacts have been classified as potentially dangerous is what happens if one ends their exposure to them before the effect becomes permanent. There is a history of people who have committed suicide in such cases. If it were not for that we would be inclined to classify the stones as harmless and leave them out in the hands of the public.”
 
Agent Torugawa pursed her lips a moment. “My job is to find the Stone and put it in a place where it won't cause people trouble. I am not a police officer and even if I were there is no law on the books in this country that forbids incest. It is considered by society a moral problem. Our agency is not charged with policing people's morals. You may rest assured that no hint this will go beyond our division. It will not be made public.”
 
With bowed head Nodoka said, “I am grateful for that.”
 
The agent paused as if waiting for Nodoka to say more. After a moment she said, “The way you speak of the artifact in the past tense leads me to the conclusion you no longer have it. Is that true?”
 
The auburn haired woman nodded. “It is true I no longer have the Stone here at my home. I would normally be delighted to tell you where you could recover the artifact now, but there is a complication.”
 
“What sort of complication?”
 
Nodoka asked, “Have you ever heard of a place in China called Jusenkyo?”
 
“The valley of Cursed Springs? How does that relate to this situation?”
 
“My son picked up a curse there. When splashed with cold water, my son becomes my daughter.”
 
The agent kept silent but with an expectant look on her face.
 
The Saotome matriarch finally said, “My… daughter… decided she wanted to build a… different kind of relationship with her father and took the Family Stone with her to the home where she and her father are staying as guests. She has had the stone with her for three weeks now and it has been working on her father all of that time. It has also been working on a widowed father and his three daughters who live there.”
 
The agent nodded. “I understand. From my research I would conclude that now would be the very worst time to take the stone away. To do that would likely cause the very reactions we are hoping to avoid. You seem willing to cooperate so I will make this request of you. Inform your son/daughter that she must surrender the stone to me in one week's time. If she is willing to do that we can break the chain of deaths that have followed in the wake of this artifact.”
 
Later that afternoon the teens got home from school. Nabiki and Akane went to the living room and sat on the couch looking at the TV but not really watching. They were holding each other's hands and seemed to be off in some private world of their own. Kasumi was puttering around in the kitchen, not ready to start working on dinner, but seemingly at loose ends for something to do.
 
Genma and Soun were again at the game table, playing shogi. Ranma had gone off to the bathroom. Consistent with her stated purpose of getting in touch with her feminine side, Ranma was spending most of her time as a girl.
 
This time was no different. She came from the bathroom in her usual boxers and tank top, her feet bare. There was something different in the way she was moving. Was that a seductive sway to her hips as she walked? Was she carrying herself in a more feminine way? Did that mean that her efforts to get in touch with her feminine side were working?
 
Ranma wasn't aware that she had adopted a more feminine manner after last night's fuck session. She just knew that she felt more comfortable and natural in her girl form than she ever had before. She was still grateful that she was able to do a mental “shifting of gears” when she changed from male to female.
 
Her mannerisms now were also in contrast to how she had behaved in the past when she had believed herself to be a real woman and not a part-timer. At those times she had acted in an exaggeratedly feminine way. It had been sort of the way a man would imagine a woman acted. She wasn't like that now. She didn't realize it but she was not trying to act girlish, just being the way her body seemed to dictate.
 
Ranma walked up behind her father and just stood watching over his shoulder as he played his game. Her expression turned thoughtful as she raised her eyes and looked around.
 
She noticed the way Kasumi was looking at her father. The eldest Tendo daughter's look seemed to combine almost equal parts love and lust with perhaps a little more on the lust side. On the couch in the living room Akane and Nabiki were totally ignoring the TV and gazing into each other's eyes. The girls were holding each other's hands. Their posture and expressions looked like people in a romantic movie about to lean in for a kiss.
 
A smile came to the redhead's face as she considered. She got the distinct feeling that the Tendos had already succumbed to the influence of the Family Stone but were still trying to avoid public displays of affection. If her own libido were not still boosted from more than a month and half's exposure to a Love Stone, she might not have been bold enough to do what she did next.
 
Ranma stepped up behind her father and laid one hand on his shoulder. She leaned down and pushed a hand into his gi top and planted a kiss on his neck. The older man froze for a moment then relaxed. The elder Tendo stopped still as did all of the Tendos. Did Ranma just kiss her father?
 
In sultry tones Ranma said near her father's ear (still loud enough for the others to hear), “I don't know what you see in that boring old game. I know something a lot more fun you could be doing.”
 
At first shocked, Genma suddenly thought, “What the hell? If Tendo is already screwing his daughters like Ranma said, they won't care what we do.”
 
The bald martial artist turned his head and brought his lips to those of his daughter in a lingering kiss. He finally asked, “What did you have in mind, girl?”
 
She rubbed her hand on his chest inside the garment. In a mock shy tone she asked, “Did you want me to say it right here in front of everybody.”
 
As previously indicated, Genma wasn't always the fastest on the uptake, but he could understand what his daughter was trying to do. He responded to her, “Soun's my friend. I'm sure anything you want to say to me you can say in front of him.” Seemingly as an afterthought he added, “And his daughters”
 
Kasumi had stopped pretending to work in the kitchen and stepped out to watch this seemingly unprecedented interaction between Ranma and her father. She had a pretty good idea where it was going and was thinking it might be a good idea to help get things out in the open.
 
She stepped up to her father and began to rub her father's chest in an imitation of what Ranma was doing. Ranma spoke loud enough for everyone to hear, “I was hoping we could have some of the same kind of fun we did last night in our beds.”
 
The eldest Tendo daughter wasn't going to let an opportunity like this pass by. She said, “That sounds like a wonderful idea, doesn't it, Father? Maybe could pick up where we left off last night.”
 
These comments had drawn the two youngest Tendos out of their private world and they were listening. They exchanged a puzzled look then shrugged. Then Nabiki leaned forward and kissed her sister. It was not a chaste, sisterly kiss either.
 
Genma stood up, with the intention going off to the guest room for a little private time with his daughter. With an impish smile Ranma grabbed his arm and said, “Don't leave. Like you said, we're all friends and family here. I'm sure what we want to do isn't anything the rest of them have haven't been doing themselves.”
 
Before he could formulate a proper protest the red haired girl had Genma's pants around his ankles and he was seated back in his chair in front of the game table. Ranma was now on her knees by his side taking his limp cock in her hand and moving her mouth to engulf the head. On the other side of the game table, Kasumi did the same thing to her father.
 
In the living room the two girls stood for a moment and clothes flew as they disrobed. In but a moment they were back seated on the couch but now naked. They went back to their kissing but now they were stroking and caressing each other's bodies.
 
Ranma was happily sucking on her father's cock to get it hard. Thanks to the increased libido caused by the Family Stone, it took very little effort to bring Genma's dick to a full erection. On the other side of the game table Kasumi was allowing Ranma's example to embolden her. She also was sucking her father's cock and was pleased at how quickly it rose to the occasion.
 
When her father's cock was ready Ranma stripped off her boxers and climbed into Genma's lap with her back to him. She raised herself up and pulled his cock into position. When she had the head of his dick pressed to the opening of her pussy, she lowered herself letting out a satisfied, “Mmm,” as she did so.
 
She looked at the other side of the table and saw that Kasumi just letting go of the hem of her dress. The older girl had pulled off her panties and had impaled herself on her father's cock as Ranma had. The eldest Tendo daughter looked over to Ranma. When their eyes met she flashed a huge grin and said, “Thank you so much for suggesting this, Ranma.” She began happily bouncing up and down on her father's cock
 
Genma smiled at the sensations. He looked over at this friend who was similarly enjoying his own daughter. The elder Saotome commented, “I never knew what I was missing out on by not having a daughter.”
 
“Indeed, Saotome, my girls are truly a delight to me.”
 
Curious, Genma asked, “Have you fucked all of them?”
 
The dark haired man answered, “Just Kasumi and Nabiki so far. Akane and I were going to get together tonight. The other girls said they wanted to watch.”
 
The two men stopped talking so they could better concentrate on the pleasure they were experiencing. On the couch the sisters were in the 69 position each with her tongue in the other's pussy.
 
This was the scene when Nodoka arrived. Contrary to her normal habit she had come in without announcing herself. She looked around and smiled. She took in the sight of her daughter bouncing on her father's cock and Kasumi doing the same on her father's stiff dick. Nabiki and Akane were totally absorbed in their lovemaking.
 
Obviously the Family Stone was having its effect. Nodoka was glad everything was out in the open now. She wouldn't have to hide her relationship with her son. She quietly walked into the kitchen to wait. She didn't wish to interrupt anything currently happening in the living room. While she waited, Nodoka took off her clothing. She filled a glass with hot water from the tap and got a small jar out of her purse.
 
When she finally saw Ranma climb off her father's limp cock, Nodoka stepped naked into the living room. Soun had ejaculated into Kasumi's eager pussy and she now just sat still, letting her father grow soft inside her. In the living room the girls had finished their loving for the moment and were curious as to what Nodoka was going to do.
 
All eyes turned to the nude mother. It was obvious that she didn't intend to bust the rest of them or she wouldn't be naked.
 
Nodoka smiled and proclaimed, “It is beautiful to see daughters getting so close to their fathers. Now that you are done for the moment, I need my son.”
 
Her tank top was almost soaked in sweat so Ranma stripped it off, leaving herself naked. She stepped up to her mother and let the older woman throw the hot water. He asked, “What did you want to do, Mom?”
 
She smiled, “It's something we practiced doing with dildos. It works better with two men. Now that everything that's going on in the family is out in the open we can try it with your father as the second man.”
 
From contemplation of what she was saying Ranma demonstrated the resilience of youth by gaining a rapid erection. He said, “That's cool mom. So, do I get cunt or ass?”
 
His mother smiled. “This time you can have cunt. We'll let your father have my ass.” She looked around and said, “I think we'll need a futon.”
 
Kasumi had removed herself from her father's limp cock and stripped off her dress. Now she went to the closet and pulled out two spare futons. She handed one to Nodoka and spread the other on the floor. She said, “Akane, you have been very patient to wait your turn with father. I don't see any reason why you should have to wait any longer.”
 
Eagerly the naked black haired girl rushed up as Soun lay down on the futon. Akane got on her knees by the side of the futon and bent over to start licking and sucking to bring him back to another erection. On the other futon Ranma lay on his back with his cock sticking up in the air.
 
Nodoka lowered herself onto Ranma's cock and moved up and down on it a couple times. Nabiki had just come back from her room where she had pulled two dildos from her collection of sex toys.
 
Genma got on his knees next to his wife and she took his cock in her mouth to suck it back to an erection. When he was ready, Genma picked up the jar he wife had brought and took some of the lube from it to apply to his cock. He got on his knees behind his wife. Nodoka held still as her husband eased his cock into her anus. When he was in the whole way, father and son began thrusting into Nodoka.
 
On the other futon Akane was now laying on her back. Soun was pounding his cock into his daughter for all he was worth. On the couch Kasumi and Nabiki were thrusting dildos into each other's pussies. The scent of sex was strong in the air.
 
After more orgasms were enjoyed by all parties they all lay and rested for a time. When they'd had some time Nodoka stood up. She didn't bother getting dressed and Ranma thought she looked positively magnificent standing there in the nude.
 
She began, “I'm sure you have all noticed that you have been behaving differently lately. Everyone here will admit to a strong desire to do a lot of fucking and to do it with members of your family. Ranma already knows the reason for the changes in our attitudes toward these things and may have told Genma. The Tendos need to know.”
 
She told them, “It started on the first Saturday of the school break when Ranma and I went shopping for things to decorate my newly rebuild house.” She went on to tell of how she acquired the Family Stone. She told of the way she and Ranma began showing more affection toward each other and how they eventually ended up fucking. Finally she told them what she had learned in her research into the history of the Stones.
 
“This morning I had a visitor at my home. It was an agent from the Office of Paranormal Investigations, Artifact Retrieval Division. It would seem the object that has had such a liberating effect on all of us is cataloged as a class 5 magical artifact that is potentially dangerous. The class 5 designation means that danger from it is not a direct effect, but indirect. The danger comes if it is not handled right.”
 
“If the Tendos and Genma remain under the influence of the Stone for one more week, the effect becomes permanent. If they were to take the stone away today, you would go back to the way you were before. I guess that the young people might be able to live with it, but I think Soun would be horrified at what he and his daughters have done if he went back to his old attitudes.”
 
“I have explained this to the agent and she has been very understanding. She is willing to wait until all of you have finished your month of exposure to the Stone. Once the effect becomes permanent, she will come here and we can turn the stone over to her. Right now I believe it has been a positive experience. However if I were to return to my old attitudes and think on my month alone with Ranma, I would probably commit suicide.”
 
“We must be very careful that nobody else ever finds out what is now happening in our families. While Japan has no actual laws that forbid incest, the public in general looks on it as morally wrong. If knowledge of our `family affairs' were to become public, we might be forced to move to another city and change our names or even leave the country completely.”
 
That was a sobering thought. Kasumi went back to the kitchen to prepare dinner while Akane and Nabiki went to their rooms to do homework. Genma leaned over and whispered something into his son's ear. Ranma's expression became angry and he said, “I'm not going to do that. He then whispered, “I'm willing to let you fuck me but not when you're a panda. It's true I'm getting sex in both my cursed and birth forms but at least both of them are human. Don't ask me this again.”
 
The men started a new game of shogi. Ranma drew his mother into the living room to talk quietly.
 
“What did Genma want?”
 
Ranma couldn't hide the emotion in his voice. “He said he wanted to try sex with me when he's a panda. I told him no.”
 
The mother turned an angry look on her husband. “I should think so. Hearing this makes me sure that there can never be a reconciliation between your father and me.”
 
The boy nodded. “I'll keep an eye on him. As long he doesn't bring the panda in on the deal, I'm still willing to fuck with him. If he doesn't bring it up again I won't make any more fuss on this. I just hope he will take my refusal as the end of the matter. If not the I'll refuse to have anything more to do with him in either form.”
 
Dismissing it from his mind, he said, “I have an idea for after we finish the month and turn over the stone to the government agent. I was thinking a sort of `graduation party.'” He went on to explain in greater detail.
 
Nodoka kissed him then smiled as she said, “Son, you do have the most delicious ideas. Is it possible to get the supplies we need now that the Amazons are gone?”
 
Ranma nodded. “I'm pretty sure the Jusenkyo Products Company has a website. Nabiki can check to be sure. If they do we should be able to get plenty of the powder to use for the party or later.”
 
“Good. You go tell Nabiki about your idea so she can start looking on the Internet. I think I'll go help Kasumi in the kitchen.”
 
Two weeks later everything was ready. Agent Torugawa had come by at the end of the month and picked up the Family Stone. It had been returned to its box and she had promised that it would be placed in the Office's secure vault.
 
She had been warned of Happosai's interest in the stone. The agent had assured them that they knew about the old man and had had encounters with him in the past. He had come off the worse in those encounters and knew better than to mess with this government department. In addition to all of the most modern security the vault was defended by powerful spells and other magic.
 
They were ready for the “graduation party” that Ranma had suggested. It was a celebration of their graduation into a new state of family intimacy. They had all had their time under the influence of the Family (incest) Love Stone and no longer needed it to continue their love within the family.
 
On the dining table was an assortment of snacks they could all nibble at any time, along with beverages. Music was playing softly on the stereo. It was kept to a volume that wouldn't distract the party goers and wouldn't disturb any neighbors.
 
In the kitchen on one of the counters there were several bottles of what looked like ordinary water. A number of them had pink stickers on them while others had blue stickers. A kettle of water was on low heat - enough to keep it warm without boiling. There was also a pitcher of cold water there. If more was needed, they could refill it from the tap.
 
The bottles with the pink stickers contained Instant Nyaniichuan (girl water) while the ones with blue stickers contained Instant Naniichuan (boy water.) The warm water was there to reverse any transformations when needed and the plain cold water in the pitcher was for Ranma to change to a girl when he wanted to.
 
The furniture had all been pushed to the outside walls and the floor covered with futons. They wanted to be sure there was room for everyone to pursue any combinations they desired. Nodoka first sucked her son to a steel-hard erection then had Genma lay on his back. The wife then knelt between her husband's widespread legs. She bent over and gave loving oral attention to her husband's cock. When she was in that position Ranma came up behind her and pushed his spit-slick cock into his mother's pussy.
 
A short distance away Akane just finished using her mouth to bring Soun to a full state of arousal. Now satisfied that he was ready, the youngest Tendo moved up her father's body. When in position she raised herself over the head of his cock and moved until it parted her lower lips. “Oh, Daddy. I've so much love doing this with you,” she said and she lowered herself until the full length of Soun's cock was fully sheathed in the gripping warmth of her pussy.
 
“Akane, this may not be the best time to admit such things, but I've always had lustful thoughts about you girls from the time you reached the full bloom of womanhood. However it was you I lusted after most of all because you look so much like my beloved Kimiko. I hated myself terribly for having such thoughts about my daughters. Father's are not supposed to think such things about their daughters.”
 
Using her powerful muscles, the girl raised herself up then moved down again. “It's Ok, Daddy. I'm glad we can do this now. I love you so much. To be able to express that love now and in this way is a dream come true.”
 
Soun thrust up to meet his daughter's movements. “I only regret that it took a magic stone to make me admit my feelings to myself and act on them.”
 
A little farther over Kasumi-kun was poised to push his cock into his sister. He had heard what his father and other sister had said paused to ask, “So, little sister. Do you have anything deep and meaningful to say at this point?”
 
Nabiki shook her head. “I love my sisters and my father more than I can say. Now shut up and let's fuck.” Kasumi-kun laughed and in a single hard thrust buried his cock to the hilt in Nabiki's pussy. He was rewarded by a gasp from his sister and he smiled as he began to thrust his cock into the grasping pussy.
 
After everyone had finished the first round they went to enjoy some of the snacks that Kasumi and Nodoka had prepared. Naturally the food was excellent.
 
From the kitchen counter Ranma grabbed a water bottle with a pink sticker. He handed that to his father. The bald martial artist eyed the bottle as if certain that it contained a deadly poison. “I'm not so sure about this.”
 
Ranma chided, “Come on, Pop. You agreed to try this. You promised. We also agreed that if you don't like it, we won't ever ask you again.”
 
The face of the boy's father bore a frown. “It just seems so… unnatural.”
 
With a laugh the teen said, “Of course it's unnatural. it's magic. Answer me this, Is doing this any worse than my curse? Are you unwilling to even try something I've decided to accept and embrace?”
 
“Oh, all right. I did agree to it. I can change back if I want, though? Right?”
 
The teen martial artist tapped the handle of the kettle on the low flame. “This is all it would take. I just ask that you give it a fair trial.”
 
With an expression like a little kid being ordered to eat a really yucky food, Genma unscrewed the cap of the bottle then emptied it over his head. While everyone watched he shrank until she was just slightly shorter than Ranma. Her breasts were not large, but well shaped and her nipples stuck out farther than any of the other women. In this form there didn't seem to be any fat on her body and she was muscled like an athlete. One of the most startling changes was the formerly bare scalp now covered by an unruly mop of black hair about the same length as Nabiki's. There was just the barest touch of gray streaking through the hair.
 
She realized something was different because she touched her head and in a pleasant contralto voice said, “I have hair again! I like this idea better already. I wish there was some way to keep at least this part of the transformation when I change back.”
 
Nodoka picked up a hand mirror and gave it to her husband (wife?)
 
Genma looked at herself in the mirror and said, “Well, no great beauty like Ranma or Nodoka, but not bad. I'd say somewhere between plain and cute.”
 
With a lecherous grin, Ranma told her, “I think you look good enough to eat. Come on, Pop. Let's get started.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the living room.
 
Emboldened by his friend's actions, Soun emptied another pink labeled bottle over himself. Oddly for Soun his hair didn't change length and the color stayed the same. The moustache disappeared. Onna Soun lost a little height but remained tall for a woman. She also remained slender and her face was pretty. When she looked in the mirror she exclaimed, “I look like my mother.”
 
Kasumi-kun looked at his transformed father with a critical eye. He remembered pictures in the family photo album and said, “She's right. She looks just the pictures of grandmother in the old photos we have of her. Come along, `mother,' we need to get you started. You must be properly lubricated for what is coming up.”
 
While Kasumi and Soun were leaving the kitchen, Nodoka handed blue-labeled bottles to Akane and Nabiki then took one for herself. All three doused themselves then took a moment to look each other over.
 
The changes in the teenagers were not too dramatic. Both were taller, their hair stayed the same length. One large difference was that in male form Akane's hair was blonde. Akane Kun was built like a wrestler while Nabiki-kun looked athletic but not as bulky.
 
When he looked in the mirror Nodoka was surprised. He exclaimed, “I look exactly like my son.” It was true. Nodoka was the same height, had the same black hair. He looked a little less athletic but was still in good shape. His face was the same as Ranma's if a little older
 
When they got to the living room they were greeted by the sight of onna Genma lowering herself onto the cock of her son who was lying on his back. Nodoka-kun looked down at himself then at the Tendo “brothers.” He thought to himself, “Big cocks must run in both families.”
 
Nodoka opened his jar of lube and applied a generous of the lubeamount to his cock. He cast an inquisitive look at the brothers and Nabiki held out his hand. With that he walked over and asked, “Well, husband (or should I say wife)? Are you willing to try this?”
 
Now bouncing up and down on Ranma's cock, Genma had a little trouble focusing enough to say, “Yes, No-Chan. This is wonderful. I want to try it. Fuck my ass.”
 
Nodoka laughed and said, “You're going to have to hold still for a moment. I can't get it in you if you keep moving like that.”
 
Akane walked over to his `father' and Kasumi stood up. The eldest Tendo child said, “She's ready. Get on your back so she can get you in her pussy.”
 
Onna Soun got up to let Akane-kun lie down. When the youngest Tendo was on his back with cock standing up, Soun got down and lowered herself until the lips of her cunt touched the head of her child's hard dick. She lowered herself down until Akane's cock was embedded deep inside her. The feeling was like nothing she had ever experienced. So this is what it felt like for a woman.
 
Soun didn't get much time to savor her first ever fuck as a woman. Nabiki came up behind her and with his hands, pulled her ass cheeks apart, revealing the brown pucker of her asshole. In this case Nabiki wasn't in the mood for a lot of foreplay. He quickly put his dick in position and shoved it in. He cried out, “Oh, Daddy, you are so tight.”
 
Not quite believing the words coming from her mouth, Soun pleaded, “Yes, Nabiki! Fuck my ass hard. Akane, you feel so good in me!”
 
Kasumi-Kun looked down at the fucking parent and offspring and smiled. He stepped over to the Saotome's and knelt beside them. Genma was so totally absorbed in the fucking of her pussy and ass, she was barely aware of anything else.
 
Kasumi Kun gripped Genma's hair to get her attention and turned her head so that the head of his cock was right in the woman's face. “Uncle Saotome, would you suck in this for me please.”
 
By this time Genma was feeling like she was little more than the vessel to receive the pounding cocks of Ranma and Nodoka. She was running on instinct bur responded to the cock in front of her face. She moved her head to take the cock head in and started sucking.
 
Eventually all of the males shot their load into the two transformed martial artists. It was not long before both women had two orgasms each. After that they all went to the snack tables. Many of the snacks were things Nabiki had learned of in her research on the internet. They were foods that would quickly restore sexual potency after hard sexual exercise. When all of the males present were able to get it up again Ranma grabbed the pitcher of cold water and poured some on himself.
 
Nodoka asked, “Are you sure you want to do this, Daughter?”
 
Akane angrily demanded, “Are you trying to prove you are a better woman than all the rest of us?”
 
Quietly introspective for a moment the red haired girl answered, “I am trying to proved something, but not to you. I'm trying to prove something to myself about being a woman.”
 
“Can one woman even take all that?”
 
Nabiki put in, “When Ranma first suggested this I did a little research on the Internet. There have been attempts at world records where a porn star would participate in a gang bang with hundreds of men taking turns. It can be done and has been done. I worry more about our ability as guys to perform than hers to take it. In those events they used women they called `fluffers' who would suck and stroke the men to make sure they were ready to perform when their turn came. We don't have any such here.”
 
Nodoka said, “If anyone needs help in that area I have rented some porno videos you can watch to remain stimulated. I suggest that Genma and Soun remain female until just before their turn. With tongue and fingers we can keep them stimulated so they could get erect quickly after they change to male. It might be helpful for others as well.”
 
Ranma got out onto the futon where Nabiki was sitting, then lowered her ass onto his cock. When she was comfortably positioned, Akane came in and put his cock in Ranma's cunt. Finally when everyone got situated, Kasumi came in and Ranma sucked on his cock. Then they started moving with the two brothers pumping into her lower openings and Ranma let Kasumi face fuck her.
 
They went on like that for a time between five and ten minutes then they switched. Nabiki went to stand to the side while Akane moved to take Nabiki's former position buried to the hilt in Ranma's ass. Kasumi moved down and pushed his ample organ into Ranma's hot, wet pussy and Nodoka came forward to and presented his organ to be sucked. After that they continued to switch out in a planned rotation.
 
By the time Ranma finally said she'd had enough she'd screamed through two dozen orgasms and each of the other six family members had at least three turns at each of her orifices. She invited the rest of the family to continue on without her. She had to go curl up in a corner to sleep and regain some of her energy.
 
When she woke Ranma was pleasantly warm. Her head was resting on the `pillow' of a broad male chest one of her arms was thrown over the man's abdomen. If she turned her head she could hear the soft rhythmic thumping of the heart within. The gentle rise and fall caused by the breathing of the man under her was soothing.
 
Ranma was still on one of the futons in the living room but had originally just curled up in a corner. Now she found she was lying snuggled up to Akane-kun and someone had thoughtfully thrown a blanket over the pair. Not wanting to disturb Akane, Ranma held still and thought how nice, how warm and protected waking up next to a man she cared for felt. “I could get used to something like this,” she thought.
 
She raised her head to look at the clock and saw that it was 1:00 AM. At that moment a slightly rough baritone voice said, “Ranma, you're awake.”
 
“I'm sorry, Akane. I didn't want to wake you up.”
 
“Actually that's OK. You were so worn out we thought we'd let you sleep. It was after everyone was exhausted from all the sex that I decided I want to be close to you while I waited for you to wake up. I lay down next to you and pulled you close.”
 
Ranma smiled and said, “It was a wonderful way to wake up. I wish I could do this more often.”
 
Akane thoughtfully commented, “Maybe you could.”
 
“Oh, what do you have in mind?”
 
With a slight blush Akane admitted, “I would never have suspected this about myself, but I find I really like having sex as a guy. If we got married we could take turns on who the man is. I like it both ways. I like it enough that I'm even wondering what we could do to get me the boy curse permanently.”
 
“You'd be willing to do that?”
 
“I'd have to try it a few more times to be sure.
 
A pleasant alto voice spoke, “Then we must have the ceremony immediately.”
 
Ranma and Akane looked over the currently female Tendo Soun. Ranma said, “Even if the number of people who want to marry me is down lately, there's a still a lot of people who might object. There's all of the girls at school who have the hots for my guy form and the boys who are hot for my girl form. There's also the guys who are lusting after Akane.”
 
Akane said, “I want to get married, but insanity seems to happen every time we try a wedding. Maybe we could elope instead.”
 
Soun opened her mouth to object then stopped. Finally she said, “You may be right.” She thought for a moment. “If we don't bother with the ceremony we can take care of it right away. I already have the papers drawn up. It only needs signatures from both of you. Once the document is registered with the city you would be officially and legally married.”
 
“Uh, Mr. Tendo,” Ranma asked, “Why do you have those papers on hand?”
 
“I believe in being prepared. I was rather hoping for a ceremony, but the important part is that you two get married. The schools will finally be joined. I hope you might still be willing to have some kind of ceremony later. Something where we could take pictures for the photo album.”
 
Ranma sighed and said, “I don't like to mess up all the good feelings we're all having, but there is a potential complication.”
 
“What kind of complication?” Soun was curious.
 
The redheaded girl explained, “You know that month Mom and I had to ourselves? We were alone with the effects of the Family Stone and got to know each other really well. Thanks to that time we had to together, I love my mother and she loves me.”
 
Soun couldn't see the problem. “Well, of course you love her. She's your mother after all.”
 
The girl shook her head. “I seem to have trouble getting this concept across. I fell in love with my mother in the romantic sense. She is now my lover and I can't picture life without her. If I could legally do it, I would marry her. We have even been trying to think up some ways one or both us could change our names and we could actually marry. If you really want to marry me, Akane, you'll have to share with Mom.”
 
“Share?” said Akane. “I like your mom but to share you with her… I'm not so sure.”
 
“Maybe you just need to get to know her better. Let's go to Mom's house after school tomorrow so just the three of us can be alone together.”
 
“Ok. We'll plan on that,” answered Akane.
 
Soun commented, “I want to thank you for thinking up the idea of this family orgy. It was wonderful. Having sex as a woman was a really new experience for me. I actually enjoyed it. I wasn't sure I would.”
 
There was a pause before she shyly asked, “Would you like to do me with you as a man and me a woman?”
 
Ranma responded, “Thank you Mr. Tendo, I think I'd like that.”
 
“After I've had my cock in your pussy, why don't you call me Soun?”
 
The redhead smiled and said, “I can do that. So, Soun, Akane, what happened while I was asleep?”
 
“Well… after you got done hogging all the attention we just sort of paired off, then traded off. The last pairing I was in was daddy and I. He did me as a girl then we changed sexes and I fucked her female form.”
 
Ranma smiled. “Sounds like fun. We'll have to do something like this again sometime. I think we could skip the gang-bang on me next time, though. I wouldn't have missed it for anything but now I'm sore and I'll probably walk funny for a week. I'm calling that something to do only once in a while, not every time.”
 
Akane couldn't resist getting a dig in. “And here I thought you were just a greedy little slut.”
 
“Maybe I am, a little. Hey tomboy, you want to try being the filling in the sandwich next time?”
 
They dark haired boy looked nervous. “I don't know about that. I… I don't like to admit it, but I don't have your stamina. Maybe we could do one foursome with you, daddy, Nabiki and me.”
 
The red haired girl nodded. “That sounds good.”
 
Akane said, “I'm still tired. I don't think I could get an erection now to save my life. I was sort of thinking we could head up to my room and you and I could share my bed. That way I could have you all to myself in the morning.”
 
It ended up that Genma stayed with his wife that night and Kasumi and Nabiki slept in their father's room.
 
Akane slept as a male. He woke up with a sleeping Ranma-Chan in his arms and thought to himself that this was something he could easily get used to. Maybe it was the male body or maybe it was Ranma, but something felt… right… about it.
 
Neither of them had bothered to put on pajamas or other clothes so they were naked under the blankets. Apparently the sleep had been enough to restore some potency to Akane because he found the presence of the nude girl was arousing him.
 
He knew that it could sometimes take a lot to wake Ranma up in the morning. One had only to look at some of the photos Nabiki had taken to see that. With that thought in mind he rolled Ranma onto her back and positioned her with her legs spread. The girl stirred a little and moaned. “Can't we spar later, Pop?”
 
Akane moved himself between Ranma's legs and got his cock into position. Having to support himself on his hands it was a bit of a challenge to get properly lined up, but eventually he got the head of his cock pressing against the lips of Ranma's pussy. The sensation must be getting through to the girl's brain because a smile was now on her face.
 
If you like that, you'll love this,” Akane thought. With a smirk on his face he thrust forward with his hips, burying his cock to the hilt in Ranma's pussy.
 
Ranma's eyes snapped open and she looked up into the face of her lover. Still a little fogged from sleep it took her a moment to recognize who was fucking her. When she recognized who it was she smiled hugely. “This is a fun way to wake up. I say I'd try to do this to you some morning, but I guess you're too light a sleeper.”
 
Akane laughed. For the moment just lying there with his cock soaking in Ranma's warmth he said, “We can still do the morning sex, I'll just be awake when we start.” He fell silent as he began to move his cock in and out.
 
After they finished both teens went down to bathe. It was a Sunday and they had nothing urgent they needed to do. As they went they could hear moans of sexual pleasure coming from the other bedrooms. In the bath they both returned to their birth forms.
 
Kasumi was not in the kitchen this morning. She was likely still with her father and Nabiki in bed and had been one of those who was moaning. She had planned ahead though. There was food ready in the refrigerator and they were able to feed themselves adequately. The snacks that were left had been gathered up and put away so they ate some of those as well.
 
It was a lazy day at the Tendo home. People were still pairing off to have sex but not like the party. This time it was all in bedrooms and not out in front of everyone. Ranma got that requested session with him and Onna Soun. At one point Ranma was in the kitchen getting a snack when he noticed his father in panda form walk by holding a water bottle with a pink label. He wondered if girl water on a cursed form would even work. He shrugged.
 
The next day after school Ranma and Akane met at Nodoka's house. Ranma's mom met them at the door and they went straight to the bedroom. Akane had brought with her a bottle of boy water so they started off with him as male and the other two female. They did DP on Nodoka then Ranma changed to girl and Akane fucked her while the redhead ate out her mother.
 
When they were done they lay on the bed with Akane-kun in the middle and a woman on either side of him. Nodoka said, “I'm going to divorce Genma.”
 
Akane beat Ranma out by asking, “Why is that?” He suspected he knew, though.
 
“I'm afraid I've lost what respect I ever had for the man. On top of that he's getting just a bit too perverted for my taste. He asked me to have sex with him when he was a panda. I wasn't willing to do that.”
 
Akane nodded, “He asked me the same thing. Ranma, did he ask you?”
 
The read head answered, “Yep. He said that if I got to have sex in both cursed and birth forms he should be able to. I told him no. I mean I'm still human in both forms but he's an animal in his alternate form.”
 
Nodoka nodded. “I told him that if he found a woman who was willing to have sex with him in that form I wouldn't say anything against it. I wasn't going to be that woman. However I also decided that I wasn't going to stay married to him after he asked me that.”
 
The others murmured their agreement to that sentiment. Akane told them, “I talked to Kasumi and Nabiki yesterday and they told me Uncle Genma asked both of them too. We all turned him down. I was willing to try some new things but that was just too far different for me. My sisters agreed with me.”
 
Ranma recalled something he had seen the previous day. She told them, “Yesterday afternoon I saw Pops in panda form walk into the kitchen and get a bottle of girl water. I assumed he was going to go to the furo to change back to human before becoming a woman.”
 
Akane frowned. “I remember seeing him walking down the hall toward Daddy's bedroom. He was still a panda and I think he was still holding the bottle. I remember hearing Daddy's voice raised but couldn't make out what he was saying. You don't suppose he did something with Daddy?”
 
Nodoka suddenly looked pale. “That evening I ran into Soun in the kitchen. She was in female form and was getting something to eat. She appeared pale and distressed. I asked her what was wrong, but she said she didn't want to talk about it.”
 
Akane gulped and said, “I don't think Daddy would let Genma force him to do anything.”
 
Ranma noticed that Akane hadn't referred to elder Saotome as “uncle” this time. She said, “He might not have had to use force. I don't know all of the details of what they went through in the `training' under the old pervert, but some of it was pretty bad. They've talked about the `bond' they share from that time. Pops could have used that bond as an argument to talk Soun into doing something she wouldn't have agreed to otherwise.”
 
Nodoka's expression was grim. “Daughter, if I had known that something like this would be the result, I would never have suggested him as your first male sex partner. Soun is an adult and can make his own choices. I worry about the other girls, though. I think it would be a very good thing if they avoid being alone with Genma in the future.”
 
Akane kissed Nodoka on the cheek and said, “I'll tell them. Maybe you'd better be there too, Ranma. You're advanced enough with your martial arts that you can beat your father. I don't think any of the rest of us could, even Daddy. He's badly out of practice.”
 
Nodoka took Akane's hand. “We'll all go. I need to inform Genma of my decision to divorce him anyway.”
 
Thus resolved they washed up then dressed. They could have walked the whole way but took a bus to cut down the travel time.
 
 
 
 
Author's Note: I had originally planned this as the last chapter but then a reader made a suggestion about including Genma's “darker perversions” of bestiality. When I included that I realized that I had raised issues that should be resolved. What I had originally planned to be the opening chapter or chapters in a sequel will be the next chapter(s) in this story. The rest of this story won't have the sex as the main focus but will instead concentrate on character interaction and resolution of problems.
 
I really like the idea of OPI Artifact Retrieval Division. I may use it in other fics and offer the idea to any other authors who'd like to use it. Just imagine some of the stuff they might have in their vault, including magic weapons and cursed items from other anime series. You could also invent your own magic artifacts. The possibilities are endless. If anyone does use this idea please email me to let me know where you post. I'd like to read what you do with my idea.
 
If anyone feels like they want to create fan art based on this story, I'd really like to see artist drawings of the three Love Stones