Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Nodoka's Lessons ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Nodoka's Lessons - A Ranma One Half Fanfic
By Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma, along with his family and friends are the property of Rumiko Takahishi and I use them without permission. I am creating this story mainly for my own amusement and hopefully the entertainment of others. I'm doing it for fun and make no money off it, so please don't sue me.
 
 
EPILOGUE
 
Time passed. Another school year was ending and Nabiki was graduating. She had managed to get a scholarship to the business education program at Tokyo University. Kasumi and Dr. Tofu got married and Kasumi had begun training to be a nurse. There was a chance that training would have to be put on hold as Kasumi was pregnant with her first child. Genma was getting big and would be giving birth in another couple months.
 
The bank was threatening Soun with foreclosure on the dojo and house. He had finally given into the inevitable and got a job teaching at another dojo. It had been galling when he had been the owner of his own dojo, but he had to admit that he didn't have Nabiki's talent for money management. Even though there was no legal arrangement, Soun was now openly calling Genma his wife.
 
Nodoka said she was feeling a little under the weather, but nothing serious. Ranma and Akane had been working on Ranma's plan to get pregnant. It was taking a while, but they were having lots of fun trying. Nodoka had come to the conclusion that, while she was willing to use curse water to turn into a man occasionally, she preferred sex as a woman.
 
In keeping with their somewhat unusual relationship Nodoka had purchased a really big bed for all three of them to sleep (and do other things) in.
 
When Ranma woke he found Akane snuggled up against him. Nodoka was on his other side. Ranma smiled and planted a gentle kiss on Akane's forehead. She looked so beautiful in repose like this. As had become their ritual he began to scan her ki signature.
 
A big smile lit up Ranma's face. He kissed her on the lips this time and felt her wake. She had always been something of light sleeper. When she became aware of what was waking her she leaned into kiss. When she finally got her lips free she said, “That's a nice way to wake up.”
 
“We did it!”

Still a little muzzy from sleep she could only thing to ask, “We did? What did we do?”
 
“I just read your ki. You're pregnant!”
 
The woke up the rest of the way and her eyes got wide. “I am?”
 
“Yep!”
 
“I'm pregnant!” She grabbed Ranma in a tight hug.
 
The shouting and the motion woke Nodoka who groaned. “I don't feel too good.”
 
“Mom?”
 
The older Saotome woman got shakily to her feet and lurched toward the door. Worried, Ranma followed her to the toilet where the mother got on her knees and emptied the contents of her stomach.
 
When she finished Ranma handed her a washcloth and said, “All right, that's it, Mom. I'm not listening to you saying it's nothing or that it's not that bad. You are going to see a doctor today.”
 
“No arguments. I'll go.”
 
He nodded. “I love you. I don't want anything bad to happen to you.”
 
She nodded.
 
“Did you hear what Akane and I were saying when you woke up?”
 
“Not really.”
 
“Akane's pregnant.”
 
“What? That's wonderful news.”
 
Ranma grinned, “You're finally going to be a grandma.”
 
Thinking about it, Nodoka asked, “Does that mean you're going to be going to the fertility clinic to get inseminated?”
 
Ranma shifted to female form. “Yep! We're going to stick to the plan. I'll give them a call to make an appointment as soon as they open.”
 
“How do you feel about that?”
 
“Thrilled and a little nervous. Since we've been trying for months now, I also feel a little relieved to be honest.”
 
“I guess we'll all be seeing doctors today or soon. Akane should go to her OB/GYN and I'll go to Dr. Tofu. You'll be off to the fertility clinic.”
 
“Hey, mom? Why don't you call to make the appointments? Since Akane's pregnant and you're not feeling well, I'll make breakfast this morning. Do you feel up to eating?”
 
“One thing I can say about this condition (whatever it is), it doesn't usually bother me except in the mornings.” A thought occurred to her and she quickly dismissed it. “I'll look forward to breakfast. You've become quite a good cook. This should be a treat.”
 
While Ranma worked in the kitchen Nodoka got on the phone. She made the appointment for Akane and then called the fertility to make an appointment for Ranma. Due to a cancellation they were able to get Ranma in that same morning. Then she called ahead to Dr. Tofu's office to be sure she could get in.
 
As she was walking out the door Ranma thought to herself that this was going to be a start to something new in her life. She just hoped she was as ready for as it as she thought she was.
 
To Be Continued in … Ranma - Goddess of Yin and Yang
 
 
Author's Notes: Well that's it for this story. I have an idea of a sequel as you can see from the title listed. The sequel is to be a Ranma/AMG crossover. While I have an idea of how to start the next story, I'm not sure how to finish it. I was thinking that Ranma's first assignment as a divinity would be to help Konatsu, Ukyo's kunoichi assistant with his gender confusion. I'm not sure how I want to resolve that problem. I want Ranma's goddess job to bee a sex goddess specializing in people with gender confusion issues. I'd be open to suggestions. E-mail me.