Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma/Knights of the Old Republic ❯ Return Home ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ranma / Knights of the Old Republic
Disclaimer: I don't own Knights of the Old Republic or Ranma so don't bother me with the details.
Chapter 4
Return Home
< >: Thoughts
**************
The Sol System...

A massive tear in the fabric of space-time appeared and out of it came a medium class vessel, the same size as the Ebon Hawk, but had different markings and a blue, silver, and brown color. In the cockpit was a lone human, a teen who appeared to be eighteen years of age by human standards. He then punched the codes and went to the Refresher unit in his ship...

The
Ghost Warrior

Ranma took off his upper robes and cleaned his face with some water. The boy who left Earth was gone, replaced by a handsome youth with exceptional physical strength an training, as evidenced by his form, a cross between soldier, scout, and spy, the best of all three worlds...so it was hardly surprising that he would be hard to resist by women, and most men would have been envious as hell...in the Republic and the Outer reaches of the Known Galaxy...he didn't know how he would be treated when he got back to the world of his birth.

He smiled as he looked at the main hold's image projector as he gazed at his home planet, the world he had not set foot on in twelve years. He was only a few hours away from reaching his world so he might as well check on his ship.

The
Ghost Warrior was assembled in the ship-yards of Corellia, the system famous for the best ship yards and designers in the Republic. The Ebon Hawk was naturally the blue-print for the ship he personally owned, but it had some improvements. Better shielding, reinforced plating, improved hyperdrive engines, a stealth system, improved gun turrets, navigation systems, larger quarters, improved cargo spaces, communications, and more. Revan, Jesse and the others were more than happy to pitch in credits and supplies for the ship and this was the result. The ship could house a small platoon in Spartan but suitable accommodations and had improved systems, along with the food dispensers and good stocks of supplies, including food and drink...speaking of supplies.

Ranma was still wearing his upgraded Jedi Knight robes, armed with a very effective bio-restorative underlay to cure wounds of minor to slightly moderate nature. This was his robe of traveling choice and was in the normal hues associated with the Jedi Order, though the imbedded light ballistic plating showed otherwise as well. He then entered his stock room on the ship...where he stored his weapons and gear.

In the first cargo hold were containers and compartments that revealed themselves to be storing a LOT of gear.

Stacks of medpacs, advanced medpacs, antidote kits, life support packs, kolto bags, adrenal stim
ulants, hyper adrenal stimulants, battle-stimulants, construction kits, repair kits, advanced repair kits were on one side.

Stacks of implants, from low level to Level D class implants were also onboard.

Piles of computer spikes, repair parts, security tunnelers were also present in crates.

Racks of blaster rifles were also present, and of all makes, from normal Advanced mining laser types, to repeater rifles of ALL kinds and designs, carbines of ALL makes, disruptor rifles and carbines, anti droid disruptors rifles, and carbines were also present, sonic weapons were also onboard, along with anti riot rifles, ion rifles and carbines were also present, plasma projectors were also stored, bow-casters were also onboard...practically EVERY rifle in the Known worlds and some from Wild Space were here.

Racks of blaster pistols were also present, heavy blasters and normal blasters of all designs from Republic, Mandalorian, Bothan, Systech, Zabrak, Dashade, and Aratech designs were onboard, there were even Micro-pulse blasters along with ion blasters, sonic blasters, and Mandalorian Rippers.

Piles of well stored grenades were also onboard, from frags, to adhesive, concussion, sonic, plasma, cryoban, ion, detonators, poison, and even the most feared pair, thorium charges and thermal detonators were present.

Stocks of mines were also there as well, from minor to devastating, and they were all in variety too...from frag, plasma, flash, gas, and sonic.

Stacks of various melee weapons were also present, from normal to advanced swords of various origins, to vibroblades and vibroswords of ALL makes were stacked nearby, along with Vibro-double blades, stunners, staves, pikes, Gammorean War Axes, and more were also in neat rows and handles, all of them clean and RAZOR SHARP.

Lightsabers were also present, from the normal single hilt, to double bladed, and short hilted were also stocked in another side.

Armor was also present...

Containers of light armor, ranging from normal combat suits to high grade ones were also present. Ranging from Mandalorian combat suits, Echani armor suits, electromesh suits, light to heavy alloy combat suits, Zabrak armor suits, Ubese Environmental suits, fiber armor, and even the armor suits of both classes from the Jal Shey and Zeison Sha were present in well organized and stored rows.
Containers of medium armor were also present. From normal battle suits, to high grade armor suits that were hard to come by, Krath models, Echani Battle Armor, Cinnagar War Suits, Powered light to heavy battle armor, heavy armor, and even Verpine armor were also well stocked and stored.

Containers of heavy armor were also present. Normal heavy armor, Mandalorian Armor, Mandalorian Assault Armor, Corellian Power Suits, Echani heavy armor, Feline, Matrix, Flex Heavy armor, Powered Battle armor, M'uhk'gfa suits, and even Verpine Zal Alloy Mesh armor suits were also nearby.

Robes were also neatly folded and stored nearby, from normal Padawan robes, to those worn by the Matukai sect.

Belts for various uses from demolitions, physical enhancement, combat enhancement, utility, immunity, shield generator, stealth, espionage, and more were present. Along with gloves for also the same paths of use and design, including environmental protection and combat enhancement.

Various forms of head-gear were also stored, along with energy shields, from normal shields, to Echani, Mandalorian, Arkanian, and Verpine shields were all there, fully charged and ready for use.

On the other cargo hold were piles of chemicals, components, upgrades for all range, melee, lightsaber and armor. There were also containers of food, drink, fuel cells, and power packs. Along with that were supplies of credits, precious gems, and gold currency.

(Think the ENTIRE arsenal of KOTOR 1 & 2 in Ranma's hands...all in one ship!)

By Earth standards...with the vast amounts of supplies, funds, munitions, armor, equipment, blades, shields, medical gear, explosives, mines, and all...coupled with the
Ghost Warrior being able to be used as a mobile base, medical facility and command center...Ranma Saotome had the capacity to wage World War 3 five times on Earth...and come out on top...

Even 1/4 of all his gear would be worth billions in all arms branches and would be enough to make a small country a military power house for who knows how long?

Ranma however didn't see it that way and thought of his supplies as merely an extension of his job and mission to halt the True Sith.

Later...

The Jedi youth checked the scanners in the navigation charts and was relieved that no sign of the True Sith had arrived. He then decided to land in a place to get used to being in his native soil of Earth once more. He then decided to move to Japan and see his mother...it has been so long since he saw his mother.

Ranma then went into the cockpit and watched as his personal ship entered the atmosphere of Earth...before, two years after he had graduated from Revan and Jesse's private academy he had been leading strike teams of both his fellow Jedi, Mandalorians, and Republic commandos into strike and fade raids on Sith controlled worlds, he was like a surgical blade as he and his teams struck into the Sith like a vibroblade into the guts of a target's stomach. For now...he had been allowed to visit his world and act as a sleeper agent of the Jedi and Republic and scout for possible enemy incursion in this sector of the Unknown Regions, he was the perfect choice due to him being born there.

He then ran the ship's scanners and spotted several strange energy emissions coming from the location on the country known as China. He recalled that his blood father had planned to bring him here once they left for Japan, but he was thankful that it never went about. He then decided to check it out, whatever it was, his ship's sensors were acting very strangely to them. He then reached out with his Force senses as he arrived into the area, since he had needed to avoid revealing the ship to the sensors of anyone close enough to scan the area with radar. He wasn't here to announce he was coming.

He was unsettled...the feelings of souls trapped in the prison was what he felt, souls unable to be one with the Force for some unknown reasons, he also sensed considerable amounts of Force power being contained and sealed in a scattered location. He also felt mass amounts of eldritch energy that would be a serious magnet with Force potential...like him or the Sith. This naturally merited investigation due to the nature of the power he was feeling...whatever it was, he had to locate and determine it's origin.

He didn't want to stop his visitation of his homeland...but this was part of his duty...to ensure that the Sith and their allies were denied a solid power base on this world should they come here.
**************

In the Bayankala Mountain Range...

Ranma parked the
Ghost Warrior in a clearing and engaged his ship's auto defensive systems and stealth mode. He then went to the armory and decided to take some tools and supplies. He then opted to take a special communicator and then activated the AI to track communications in the region...something told him that he would have to be prepared.

He stuck with his Jedi robes, and took his normal light sabers, but kept a pair of short light sabers in his boots, several grenades, an upgraded Echani Vibrosword, and one of his modified Combat Enforcer rifles. He sheathed the
Vibrosword in easy reach on his hip, and his sabers on a holster on his back, and kept the rifle in easy reach behind him.

As soon as he stepped out of his hidden ship, he used his Force sense to track the energy signature while keeping hidden from possible sight.

Later...he found himself facing a massive valley filled with springs. Each
spring had a number of tall bamboo poles on them. They however were emitting massive amounts of eldritch energy and some amounts of Force energy. The effect would have disoriented untrained Jedi, thankfully in his time hunting the Sith, he learned how to filter the energy from places like this so not to be overwhelmed. They were what Atris and Vandar described as Force wells, similar to the crystal caves that he had gone to in Dantooine to get a crystal for his light sabers. Unlike them however, the Force remained in it's energy form, and didn't become crystals like those he had seen.

He then heard footsteps and turned to spot a portly man wearing what he could tell was a Guide's uniform, with the symbol of the Chinese Star on him.

"Oh sir! Who are you?"

Ranma learned enough to understand Chinese, his ability in the Force allowed him to pick up a language well and he did take time to practice on that trait.

"My name is Ranma Saotome...who might you be and where am I?"

The Guide was impressed at the cultured tone in the tall man's voice in speaking his native tongue and replied.
"I am the guide of the cursed Springs known as the Jusenkyo. This place is filled with tragic history, many things had fallen and drowned in this place and they can't leave it and make curses...people fall into the cursed waters...and they too are cursed, for some reason, cold water makes the curse activate, and warm water returns them to full form."

<Interesting...>
Ranma thought. He decided if he could find more data to put the souls of those cursed and give them a chance to be one with the Force. Plus this needed more looking into.
"Can you tell me more about the springs?"

"So sorry, but only the Amazons who live near here know it's full history, and they do not take lightly to outsiders. They are having difficulties I hear with their
neighbors, the Musk and the Republic of China."

Ranma nodded and reached into his robe's pocket and took out some gold coins to the Guide. "I know you are a busy person, but if it will not trouble you I'd like to go to this village, if only to meet these people."

The guide was wide eyed with awe and shock, the gold coins were of high quality and were worth nearly ten years worth his normal salary, he bit the coins to see if they were fake, and found them to be genuine. This man WAS a kind person to hand him these, the money would ensure that he and his daughter would be well off for a while with the food and supplies they would have.

"Of course sir! I will take you there now!"
************

In the Village...

The Amazons were busy working the annual tournament, but there was a slight tenseness in the atmosphere due to the tribe having several current issues. The first was that many of the Musk Dynasty had been launching raids on their lands and they were getting bolder and bolder, in the past they had held their line and beat them back...but the Musk had numbers, power, weapons, and their Jusenkyo gifted blood line to more than surpass their sisters and families. They were skilled and were far superior in techniques, but in the numbers game, they were losing. The Musk were too numerous than the Amazons, and many of their sisters and younger generation were in fear as the Musk would no doubt enslave them and use them as mere
labor and worse.

It didn't help matters that the Republic of China in Beijing has been sending threats for the province to surrender to their rule. The Elders knew that the Chinese military has been interested in acquiring the rich mineral and metal deposits in the mountains and valleys, but they had seen how much damage that has inflicted in the once peaceful areas over-run by the Chinese industrialists and their goons, many of their sister villages had to be abandoned due to the invasion. Their sisters had at first tired to reason with the Chinese government...and now they were refugees. Their village was now not only the home of the ancestral guardians of the Jusenkyo springs, but the last bastion to the rest of the hidden Amazon villages. If they fell to either the Musk or the Chinese military...then they would be wiped out.

Elder Cologne looked at her Great Grand Daughter Shampoo as she got ready and chatted to her friends Talcum, Linen, and Silk. The matriarch sighed as she recalled how she had raised Shampoo after the deaths of her parents, both killed in a Musk raid...and the death of Shampoo's aun
t from a Chinese military raid years after...she was the only family the purple haired teen had for the past twelve years. She knew that Shampoo was one if not the best fighter of the tribe, but that made her isolated and lonely since she had few friends. Many males liked Shampoo, most of all Mousse...but the Hidden Weapons master was a POOR choice for a husband, his poor eye-sight and stupid/pitiful nature were appalling and were against the behavior of a male Amazon! Shampoo deserved better...and she hoped that soon a man worthy of her only surviving great grandchild would come...but with all the battles and situations, that might as well be wishful thinking.

Shampoo wanted to have a man to respect and like her, as a woman, and not as a blasted prize...not like Mousse. She wanted nothing to do with the man and wanted a real strong man to be her husband. But she felt lonely since the blind master of the martial arts of Hidden Weapons chased any man who came too close to her. She had beaten him to a pulp many times and in many ways, but he kept coming back like a cockroach with the same look on his stupid face.

Shampoo sighed and focused her attention at Talcum's chats about boys, as the younger girl now had a boyfriend from one of the other villages south of their lands. She wished that she herself could be just as lucky as her friend
someday.

The signal sounded throughout the village, saying that the tournament was about to start.

***
***********

The Chinese regiment commander smiled wickedly as he looked through his binoculars at the numbers of Chinese Amazons gathering for their tournament. He was looking forward to finally making them submit to the authority of their army as they gathered their forces to finally wipe out the village and claim what they needed...

He smiled as he spotted a rather attractive purple-haired Amazon teen in her pink and blue battle dress.

***
***********

(Time for the Chinese army to get an asswhooping..
.Jedi Style!)

***
***********

The Village...

Cologne watched the matches and was happy to see some of the tenseness to finally blow away as the Amazons finally got some time to rest from a few of their problems. The feast that was waiting for them would also help in relieving the tension...

She then turned to spot the Jusenkyo guide coming to the village, he was among the very few outsiders the Amazons allowed into the village, the Amazons didn't shun the outside world, and did trade with the outside world on more than one instance, and there HAVE been some of their heritage who left to see the other countries and they came back to teach the village, but this also was the reason that the Chinese now threatened them...she hoped that someday this would stop. She was about to let the matter be...but that was when she spotted the Guide's companion...and in that very instant she placed her full attention on the lad, who had taken off his hood.

The young man was a sight, well formed
muscles on his face and body as far as she could tell underneath the robes he wore, making him appear rather handsome, his eyes were in an intense shade of blue, that seemed to show power, knowledge and wisdom far beyond his eighteen years of age. His tall frame showed power and strength despite his modest robes, she also noted the sword he had strapped to his hip and his way of movement showed intense martial training and skill...but it wasn't just the physical qualities that got her attention...

The level of ki he had was amazing! He seemed to be in great control of his ki energy...though she could sense that ki wasn't his only hidden talent, she could tell that he moved as if he had been born for battles and wars. The boy was intriguing and deserved to be greeted and investigated as she used her cane to hop over to meet them.

***
***********

Ranma turned as he sensed a
presence in the Force and faced a short old woman hopping on a cane coming to them, she appeared to be of great age, at least by human standards and showed knowledge and skill. He learned before that size and age don't matter in the battle when he trained with Master Vandar, and like anything else, elders deserved respect.

The Guide then whispered to him before leaving the two to speak.
"She is Cologne...one of the Elder Council members, be careful...she is a friendly person, but is very protective of her village and people."

"I'll keep that in mind."
Ranma replied as he faced Cologne.

"Greetings young man, may I ask who you may be?" Cologne asked in Chinese as she gazed at the boy and tried to gaze his level of power.

Ranma sensed Cologne's attempt to probe his power levels. She seemed to be somewhat Force Sensitive, but her control was not as refined, no doubt due to not being made aware of her ability to tap into the Force and trained in the ways of using the energy field. Not to mention that she was FAR too old to be trained in the Force, but he wasn't going to say that. He resisted her attempts to probe him and greeted her as articulately as he could.

"My name is Ranma Saotome of Japan, Honored Elder." He said with a bow in greeting.

Cologne nodded, she was impressed at how well the young man shielded himself from her attempt to probe his aura, she now knew that he was very powerful to have done that defensive movement with seemingly no effort at all. Plus the boy was cultured from the way he spoke
…it was very rare for that to come from male Amazons since many of them were too intimidated, but this outsider was very different indeed.

"I am Elder Cologne of the Amazons, it is a pleasure to meet a cultured young man such as yourself in these days. You are rare in this world and era now. Care to join me in watching my village's annual tournament?"

Ranma nodded courteously, this would be the best way to get on the good side of the Amazons so he walked with her, keeping his Combat Enforcer rifle hidden with a concealment trick with the Force.

***
***********

The Amazons who were not watching the fights were now busy watching the new arrival with Elder Cologne. Many of the Amazons were young and adult aged, and naturally were in the right age to be married. Many of them were attractive or higher due to
selective breeding, though there WERE some who didn't really meet the mold. Nevertheless...regardless of their age, whether they were adolescents, young adults, or adults, all the young women wouldn't take their eyes away from Ranma...he was without a doubt...handsome.

"Who is he?"

"Wow...he is cute?"

"Cute?! Gorgeous I say!"

The older women had smirks on their faces as they gazed with
interesting expressions as they whispered to one another while gazing at the young Jedi Knight. The younger women also had the same intentions and both age groups tried to get Ranma's attention.

Due to his training...Ranma had no problem picking up the emotions and hidden words, and they reminded him of his time among many of the attractive humans and humanoids in his travels before returning home to Earth. His youth and looks both in his face and frame had gained the attention and affections of female humans, near human females, female Zeltrons, female Twi'leks, female Zabraks, and others, even some female Jedi made some passes at him, discreet ones, or his female Mandalorian friends would be a bit too friendly with him at times...it had been a slight challenge for the young Jedi to avoid being duped into a compromising situation, though his Masters didn't mind him being with the opposite gender in the least...he was still a little too busy to be with women, due to his battles against the Sith for the past two years after graduation...and now he was being reminded of those times.

It was when he arrived at the large log that he realized that while he was so busy keeping an eye on things, he wasn't paying attention to what was in front of him. In there was the groups of male Amazons who were also fighting and then he noted a teen a year younger than him wearing thick glasses has now facing a massive man armed with an axe.

"This is where the males of our village battle, we're in time to see the match between Musk and Mousse."

Ranma wandered what was he doing there, but the martial artist in him decided to watch.

Mousse looked over to the side and spotted Ranma, he discounted the outsider as just that. Outsiders could enter and compete in this tournament, but he was about to show all his fellow Amazons and this new, weak
outsider why he was the best...and soon, he would claim his darling Shampoo as his own!

This was also time for him to use his new attack as the official started the match...

As Musk, a young male armed with a pair of spiked maces attacked, Mousse merely played along and dodged the attacks. And then he struck out as his arms moved like a blur at least to most people.

"FIST OF THE WHITE SWAN!!"

The sounds of something heavy impacting on the other Amazon's face was heard as he was reeling and Mousse struck with a kick and knocked him out of the ring, earning him the win.

Cologne sighed a bit.
"Mousse is a practitioner of the Hidden Weapons style and Musk is still young, I'm not surprised he won."

<THAT was the WEIRDEST attack I have EVER SEEN!>
Ranma thought with a sweat drop...he had seen both the attack and the weapon.
"That was a cheap shot in my eyes, how the other guy got beaten by that attack and that kind of weapon is beyond me."

Cologne looked a bit surprised and intrigued. Mousse's hands were always very fast and that made it hard, even for her to see his attacks.
"You SAW that attack?"

"Yes, it was honestly one of the weirdest attacks I have ever seen...especially with the weapon that guy was using."

"Really? Ranma, if you would mind, I would like you to participate in the tournament."

"Oh?"

"Yes, you see, this tournament is the only time Outsiders can join and show their skills, I sense that you are an exceptional fighter and it would honor me if you were to show your skill here. These matches are non lethal so knocking out or wounding an opponent is allowed, but killing is strictly forbidden, along with leaving the ring."

Cologne said carefully, she knew that this lad was no fool, considering the way he dodged her probing of his abilities before so she had to do this wisely, as she suspected that Ranma would be a good addition to the village.

Ranma didn't know why but something was a bit off. But since he was a guest, he had to prove himself to them. He recalled how Jesse had to prove himself many times to the Mandalorians to get to go to Iziz to track down his former master and friend Kavar.

"Very well. How do I start this?" Ranma said as he knew this to be a melee of martial arts fight, so he took out his Combat Enforcer, while making sure not to place his weapon on full power.

Cologne merely looked at him and didn't mind his blaster rifle
though it didn't register as any weapon she knew of. It hardly resembled the weapons they had taken from raiding Chinese troops.
"Simple, stand there in line and wait for you to be signaled to enter the ring. Show me and my village your warrior's spirit young one, and bring honor to yourself."

"I think I can handle that Elder Cologne." Ranma smiled a bit as he got ready to enter the ring.

***
***********

Shampoo and her friends walked over to her great
grandmother, who had finished her inspection of Ranma's rifle and admitted that this weapon was very impressive for a projectile weapon. Like all the other female Amazons she was intrigued by the stranger, she was a little bit peeved that Mousse had advanced, but something about this male seemed to tug at her. She had taken a break after winning her share of bouts and decided to investigate.

"Who is he great
grandmother?" The purple haired teen asked as she and her friends gazed at Ranma as he faced off with Hunter, who was armed with a great-sword.

"His name is Ranma Saotome of Japan...though I suspect he has more to tell. It is best we watch this fight...this will be a very interesting match."

***
***********

Ranma gazed at his foe and waited.

Hunter gazed at his foe and noted him being an outsider and decided ask his foe his name.

"Who are you stranger?"

Ranma merely bowed.
"I am Ranma Saotome of Japan, I am also a Son of Mandalore of the Mandalorian Clan Ordo and Knight of the Jedi Order."
He then got into a sword drawing stance trained to him by his Mandalorian instructor Bralor and reached for his Echani Vibrosword while moving his robes out of the way.

Shampoo was impressed at how well he spoke Chinese, but didn't understand several parts of his speech.
"What is Son of Mandalore great grandmother? I haven't heard of this Mandalorian Clan Ordo before...or this...Jedi Order. Have you?"

Cologne shook her head.
"I have never heard to them either Shampoo...but we can figure that out later, this fight is about to begin."

Hunter struck first and swung his sword at Ranma who suddenly blurred with amazing speed forward, Hunter was struck dumb and was barely able to move back as Ranma struck with a power kick...but as he spun in mid air, he drew out his
Vibrosword in one clean fluid motion of Eshin-ryu style and sliced Hunter's sword into two with one blow.

The Amazon barely had time to see his sword break into two in the middle when Ranma landed and punched him hard in the gut and sent him a few feet in the ring, where he fell out to the ground coughing.

The
audience was silent as they gazed at the feat and looked at the official who checked Hunter and said that he was alive with no serious injuries, and declared Ranma the winner.

Linen, Talcum and Silk were surprised. "Did you see that?! He took out his sword and sliced Hunter's into two and beat him with one punch!"

Shampoo shrugged, though she had to admit that was something. "Hunter's not really a good fighter."

"Yeah, that's true, but that great sword was made by Slag! That's nearly three inches of high tensile strength steel and he cut it as if it was merely paper!"

"Maybe he knows some ki based technique."
Shampoo said and then heard the bell.
"I need to go...the rest of the matches are starting."
As she looked at Ranma, she felt a slight feeling of familiarity in her, and brushed it off as she went onwards. She thought that she might not see him again since Mousse would be the winner...again and she was going to face her annoying suitor this year.

Had she stuck around like her friends however...she MIGHT have changed her mind.

***
***********

Later...

Cologne was admitting one thing, Ranma knew HOW to fight, that strange but very elegant sword he used was powerful and VERY well made. Yet the sword alone was only part of his arsenal as he was
wiping the ring floor with his foes. He moved with a grace and speed that was more than exceptional, his stances were precise and fluid, they conserved his energy and power in such a way that Shampoo's own skills and movements look wasteful and clumsy.

Whoever taught him...taught him well indeed!

Ranma's martial arts arsenals were similar to Wushu, Tai Chi, Karate, Kick-boxing, Taekwondo, Jujitsu, and several other similar martial arts the Elder had seen in her days when she too ventured into the outside world, along with his s
word style which resembled Battou-jutsu. But the others...were alien to her, but VERY effective as the numbers of Ranma's defeated foes could show as testament to his skills. They struck with power, force, grace, precision, speed, and accuracy. Since this was a free zone tournament, she felt VERY sorry for the ones hit below the belt.

Many fighters that were defeated by the eighteen year old outsider said that it was like fighting a blur...he moved quickly and fluidly it was near to impossible to accurately hit him and even if they did manage to try and hit him he would block them with such speed and skill it was almost as if he KNEW where and when they would strike...it was unnerving!!!

And when Ranma fought back...it was even more unnerving!!! He struck in body zones with such speed, accuracy and angles that his attacks were difficult to block or predict. He seemed to move and strike as if combat was almost like an
art form to him, his blows from either his limbs or his sword found home and left cuts and bruises and had incapacitated them without permanent harm. It was as if he KNEW where they were vulnerable, and WHEN they would be letting their guard down...it showed a level of combat mastery that was impossible!

The others also noticed since Cologne had spotted more and more Amazons gathering, namely the unmarried ones as they watched Ranma move and fight, even an Elder or two were watching as Ranma fought on, like her they too sensed Ranma ki potential. But only she seemed to sense more in his abilities. Normally few would watch the male tournament, but with Ranma fighting the viewer numbers sky-rocketed.

It went to the point that now Ranma and Mousse were about to face one another, the new comer and the previous champion in the finals.

Mousse strutted in and jeered at Ranma. "You did well to get this far into the tournament outsider...but your loss comes here!"

<This guy's more deluded than a stunned mynock.>
Ranma said he merely got into position, in his previous battles, he had used most of his fighting styles and now got ready to face his last foe.

The referee signaled the fight to start and Mousse wasted little time and fired several shuriken and chain blades at Ranma who merely dodged each attack with ease and then waited as Mousse charged, a sword in each of his hands. Ranma merely blocked the attacks, toying with Mousse as he leaped upwards and tried to slash Ranma's back, but Ranma merely blocked the attack and turning around quickly, he slashed both swords into useless handles.

Mousse expected this fight to be over and he wouldn't have to use his new move on this outsider, but now he
realized that it was a mistake as he evaded slashes, punches and kicks and realized that his foe was deadly, but nothing would stop him from winning and claiming his darling Shampoo!

As he got some room he struck. "This fight is mine! FIST OF THE WHITE SWAN!!!"

"You're wrong you nerf herder."

Ranma moved in and attacked.

The crowd were shocked as Ranma
literally launched himself from the ground and in a spinning motion slashed in mid air spin and landed as they heard the sounds of his sword cutting something in mid flight. Mousse saw his weapon, a training potty in the shape of a large white duck was now in pieces and as he turned around, Ranma introduced a fist into his gut...the force was enough to knock him down as his thick glasses broke into nothing but fragments as he followed and fell unconscious and saw Ranma merely re-sheath his Vibrosword.

The crowd were silent and so was Cologne, and they erupted in cheer, but the Elder was silent as she knew that what she had intended to do had just been done and had exceeded her wildest expectations...even more so now that she saw Shampoo emerge as the winner in her side of the tournament.

***
***********

Ranma suddenly felt his Force senses tell him that something was coming soon, and it told him to be wary.

***
***********
Later…
Ranma was being cheered as he moved out of the ring...and at the very same time Shampoo had taken a break after having a hard time beating the giantess Dowel. The giantess was tough and strong, but she held on and won. Now she was wondering if...

She then spotted a flow of robes and was pleasantly surprised to see the Mousse had lost, and she was relieved not to be facing that moron of a suitor anytime soon...but that made him question just who she would be fighting.

Talcum, Linen, and Silk were ahead and were excited beyond belief.

"HE WON SHAMPOO!!! HE BEAT MOUSSE!!!"

"Who?"

"IT WAS AMAZING! HE TOYED WITH MOUSSE AND WHEN MOUSSE USED HIS SECRET MOVE...HE ATTACKED AND DEFEATED MOUSSE JUST LIKE THAT BLIND DOPE WAS A BABY!!!"

"WHO WON?! WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT?!" Shampoo by now was curious and itching to know who beat Mousse.

The three friends calmed a bit and replied. "The Outsider won...the one who called himself a Son of Mandalore, member of Clan Ordo, and a Knight of the Jedi Order...Ranma Saotome of Japan!"

As the teen looked over, she spotted the same young man the guide come towards the resting area. Due to the sudden changes in the matches, and the battle with her and Dowel, the Challenge Log had to be fixed a bit so the match she would have with the winner of the male tournament would have to wait.

As she looked at Ranma she then felt as if there was something familiar about him, and it had nothing to do with his looks...at least not partially. The man was handsome, no doubts there, he seemed so powerful but gentle and wise...a stark contrast to Mousse who was powerful in his own right, but was dumb and blind to the core...Shampoo blushed a bit and wondered what was it about this one that had her flustered.

Ranma also spotted Shampoo and immediately noted the same Force aura as that of Cologne, and deduced that she must be a relative of the Amazon Elder. Or perhaps, considering his estimation of Cologne's age, must be her great grand daughter. Like her relative...Shampoo was Force Sensitive, which would explain why she could handle such weapons like those maces he saw, although her...upper body strength could be a factor. Ranma blushed a bit and chided himself for staring at Shampoo's chest. However, the Force aura was considerable, no doubt that had she been founded by Revan and Jesse apart from him, she would have been his very partner in his training days as both Mandalorian and Jedi...

Cologne noticed this and smiled a bit..this just might work out...

Unfortunately things were about to be halted...

"INTRUDERS!!!"

The look-out cried as she spotted the incoming forces of the Chinese Republic. The Amazons rushed to nearby walled ramparts and growled in anger as the Chinese forces began to appear, infantry followed by light terrain vehicles and tanks. No doubt they were here to force them to surrender. Many of the Amazons gathered, along with their Elders.

Ranma now understood what got his Force Sense riled up and his Precognition told him that this will be a harsh situation. He then looked as Cologne left for the gate, and decided to see if he could do something to avert a disaster. He grabbed his Combat Enforcer rifle and hoped that things won't escalate.

As soon as he got to the rampart...he realized that things going to get ugly, even if he didn't want it to or not.

The Chinese commander gave his ultimatum. "You will throw down your weapons and allow the Republic of China access to this valley!"

"And if we refuse?!" Cabinet asked in the name of all the Amazons. They however knew what the results would be...destroyed homes, ruined crops, slain sisters, and slavery...they would rather be dead than suffer the last fate.

The commander smiled as he ordered his men to aim, and the tanks get ready to open fire. "Then you will be destroyed...unless you let us take a few of your children as...guests for your cooperation."

"NEVER!!!" The Amazons shouted in defiance.

"Then so be it..." The Commander then order his men to attack.

The soldiers began to attack the Amazons
with their rifles and grenades. Some of them were bold and tried to fight hand to hand and those soldiers paid with their lives when the Amazons used their deadly martial arts and ki techniques, but the rest, knowing that they would need only to fire their guns to win did so, along with the all terrain vehicles and the their tanks. Some Amazons were wounded and some...did not survive...forcing them to pull back, cursing the Chinese soldiers as cowards. But their curses were drowned by cannon fire as the tanks began to blast the village.

Men and women tried to fight but were pinned down and their homes were being wiped out by the cannon fire...children cried in fear and others tried to put out the fires. Their warriors could not fight back as the volume of bullets kept them pinned down.

Ranma hid and did a tactical study of the situation, the attackers were primitive by Republic standards, since they used crude projectile weapons and explosives, plus compared to the Mandalorian Basilisk War Droids, Baragwin battle tanks and to HK, those tanks were nothing... but they had more than enough power to pulverize this village.

Ranma's anger and desire to protect others came to the fore as he deactivated the safety of his Combat Enforcer and got his supplies ready.

NO WAY...was he going to let a village filled with innocent people be destroyed! Those guys want a fight...then they were going to GET one!

***
***********

The soldiers were still holding their line so it was hardly surprising when they were suddenly being blasted, but by a type of weapon they were NOT prepared for...Several soldiers were suddenly cut down by what appeared to be lances of pure red light. The soldiers were either hit and were wounded and in intense pain...or were totally incapacitated. The soldiers and the Amazons then turned and spotted Ranma firing is Combat Enforcer rifle...and the soldiers barely had time to recover when he fired a hail-storm of blaster fire that cut down even more of them. Bodies either had holes in them, or limbs burned off, or worse.

Ranma knew that using blasters was frowned upon by Jedi, but his two years of waging war with the Sith made him VERY flexible as he open fired at the tanks and vehicles, and their
armor was like paper as the blaster bolts melted past them. He however had other plans as he fired one more salvo, making the solders duck and cover. he leaped away as bullets peppered his location and he was now in the area and then rushed up to a nearby tank with amazing speed and leaped on top of it, and fired his Combat Enforcer at full power..the beams slicing into the tank's turret and hitting the gas tank, as the Jedi leaped away and it blew apart.

Ranma wasted little time as he blasted away...allowing the Amazons, under the direction of the Elders to get their wounded and critical away from the battle field. One soldier open fired at Ranma on full auto, but Ranma merely used the Force to curve the bullets away and not hit the others. The soldier was shocked at seeing his bullets moving away from the man and his fear overtook him and he ran.

The soldiers then unleashed ALL their weaponry at the unknown fighter as hails of bullets from assault rifles, pistols and machine guns were unleashed. Ranma knew that he could use the Force and he knew that this will be tough as he had to make sure that unlike last time...he could not afford to miss. Using the Force he created an
invisible net and caught the bullets...To the untrained eye...the bullets seemed to be stopping merely a foot away from Ranma as he used the Force to catch them.

The Amazons were in awe, namely Cologne and Shampoo, along with the others who looked as the bullets from the weapons of the Chinese seemed to be caught in mid air...just what sort of ki technique or magic spell was that man using?! It became apparent that it was powerful indeed as the bullets gathered en masse before the man.

The soldiers and their commander were shocked as their weapons clicked on empty and they didn't even come close to harming the man in front of them...they had only a little warning as Ranma slowly pushed the bullets back...many didn't know what was happening but hid and it was a good move as Ranma merely waved his hand like swatting a fly and sent ALL their bullets back at them...the result was a tsunami of bullets that had the Chinese soldiers scrambling for cover like MAD!!!

The bullets hit the Chinese army like a wave and the results were evident as tanks were covered with sparks as the bullets ripped and tore at the outer
armor, leaving massive gashes and nicks on the armor plating. Their light vehicles suffered the same fate and window panes were shattered easily...thankfully the drivers had enough common sense to duck and were not killed...the whole area was filled with noise from the re-directed bullets and sparks were there as well...giving the Chinese soldiers a VERY accurate idea of how the Amazons felt when they did this to them.

The Chinese commander ordered all troops to concentrate on eliminating Ranma and this time, don't stop firing until he was dead. Ranma heard it and decided to re-sling back his Combat Enforcer and go on the serious offensive. He then took out his light sabers from the holster, used the Force to grant him improved ballistic protection and increase his speed and reflexes, and ignited his lightsabers as the bullets came and he went into his training at Soresu...

The Amazons were shocked beyond belief...namely those who saw Ranma fight with his
Vibrosword...at first he took out a pair of silver cylinders and then two blades of pure energy came out from them...one blue as the rivers and sky, another as silver as snow and the clouds and in a second the man moved them with amazing speed that they were like blue and silver glowing shields! They also heard boiling noises and saw smoke, and smelled molten metal and realized that the bullets from the Chinese troopers were hitting the glowing blades and were being reduced into nothing!

The Chinese troops had just emptied their magazines when they saw the massive pile of liquid lead and copper that showed what happened to their bullets. They were NOW shitting in their pants and sweating lead as they tried to reach into their belts for more magazines, but Ranma beat them to it. He blurred into their ranks and with his lightsabers, began to fight.

Rifles were turned into worthless piles of metal and plastic as they were cut by the Jedi with precise strikes of his sabers. Soldiers were frozen in fear as they saw their vaunted rifles reduced into scrap...while others tried to fire, but ended up hitting their fellow comrades as they found that trying to hit Ranma when he was using the Force was like trying to catch a falling coin with their teeth. Others were also wounded severely by the Jedi, who still disliked killing them due to them not being Dark Side, but they had attacked innocent people and had to be stopped as much as possible. The tanks and vehicles tried to get involved and paid a price for it.

One had it's cannon slashed off by Ranma's blue saber, and he used the Force to lift up the severed metal tube and then jammed it into another tank's treads and that stopped the tank cold. Ranma also used his grenades and leaped around while sprinkling them over his foes. Soldiers were left to stick around...
literally as adhesive grenades held them in place. Light vehicle drivers got out of their vehicles and screamed in pain as sonic grenades exploded around them. Ranma then introduced a Cryoban grenade into the barrel of a tank, turning it into a brittle tube along with the turret, forcing the crew to leave.

Another tank was lifted by Ranma through the Force and tossed aside and the crew escaped as their vehicle was destroyed. Another was introduced to Ranma's lightsaber as he rushed in and slashed the treads and left it unable to fight, along with slicing off the barrel. Another pair tried to tag team the Jedi, but he leaped up and jammed his light saber into the front of one tank, melting the motor and leaped on the other and jammed an adhesive grenade into the turret, the result was jamming it...resulting in the thing being stuck in tight. He then tossed the silver light saber and slashed the gas tank on the other tank, the explosion was the result and was it blowing up and Ranma getting his light saber in mid air, he then took out his short sabers and jammed them into the engines of several more light vehicles...resulting in them being blown apart. Other tanks and vehicles which were abandoned had frag grenades stuffed into them and they were reduced into burning wrecks...

The soldiers and vehicle drivers were lucky in a sense that Ranma was NOT packing thermal detonato
rs...the weapons could incinerate a court-yard or blow a massive building into rubble...and considering the fact it was like having an explosive fusion bomb in the palm of your hands...well...the results would NOT have been pretty!!

The Jedi got his gear and moved on to decimate the soldiers, tanks and vehicles.

The Commander then realized that they had no choice, he didn't plan on using the attack helicopters...but this was a SERIOUS situation! One man was decimating his entire regiment!!!

Ranma had just sent more soldiers running as he leaped into their ranks and used a Force Wave to send them all flying back a few good thirty meters, when he heard the helicopters coming in.

They were Hind Gunships and were armed to the teeth, but compared to the machines he had operated in his younger days, they were merely crude toys, but possessed enough fire power to level the village and it seems that was what they were meant to do.

"Throw down your weapons and we will not tear apart the village!" The Commander shouted as he gazed that the battle field and to his losses, along with the ruined wrecks of his tanks and vehicles and wounded troops.

"If I do that, what's the guarantee you don't do that anyway?" Ranma replied in Chinese. He knew that the commander would just gun him down and waste the village, plus he had felt the guy's
lecherous eyes lock onto Shampoo when he first appeared, no way was he letting this idiot have his way. Plus he would have to go to Beijing to see if he could find the cause of this attack, this place was seeped in history and it would be a massive mess to try and destroy it, which made no sense at all to him.

"I don't have the time to discuss that with you, whatever you are! Throw DOWN your weapons!!"

Ranma sensed the helicopter's weapons being activate and he decided to take them out quickly before they got lucky, he quickly reached into his grenade pack and found his small batch of Ion grenades. He tossed them into the air and with the Force guided them with great speed to the choppers and with the Force detonated them...the flash of ion energy was something else! While relatively harmless to organic targets, ion grenades and weapons were absolute murderers on machines, shields, and droids.

The pilots recovered, but suddenly found their navigational systems,
targeting sensors and more had just been wipe out! The only way they stayed in the air was their engines were not computer run and still functioned, but their weaponry were all computer run...and that was dead.

"What the blasted hell are you all doing?! Open Fire!!!" The radios were barely working as the Commander managed to get a transmission through, the pilots were using older
model radios and were lucky those were not too sophisticated to be affected by ion grenades.

"Commander!! Those grenades have fried all our systems expect propulsion and low
level communications!! All of our weapon systems and instruments are dead!! We're nothing now but flying coffins of metal!!!"

"WHAT?!"
The Commander turned in fear to Ranma...along with the other soldiers and drivers of the all terrain vehicles and tanks.
"W...W...What did...WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CHOPPERS?!"

"Nothing, just gave them a simple shock treatment."
Ranma then used the Force to catch the choppers with considerable control, ripped off the weapon systems off the choppers, missile launchers, gun pods, rockets, and more were being taken out, their mounts merely ripped off by invisible hands. Ranma wasn't as totally adept yet with minute Force manipulation, but he worked hard on that. Once he was done ripping off the weapon systems, he made short work of getting the choppers down to the ground, when that happened, the pilots and gunners ran out in panic to join the survivors. Ranma then tossed the choppers as if like they were tin foil packs and then glared at the Commander and his crew.

"If I can do this to your entire regiment, then imagine what I can do to you Commander? I will tell you this now...go back to your base and NEVER come back here again."

The Chinese soldiers and their officers high tailed it out of there as if the nine dragons of China were after them.

The Amazons cheered and their eyes went back to the Jedi before them, Ranma then turned off his lightsabers and sighed, while calling the Force to sustain himself...he still had a lot to do.

***
***********

The Amazons were now busy tending to their wounded, and Ranma was right there, carrying his survival pack of medpacs and other items, and what he could not totally cure with medpacs, he cured with the Force. He did it to show that not only was he a warrior, but a healer at the same time. Jedi in his masters' words, could be killers in battle, but they too could be healers off the battle-field.

Cologne and the others watched in awe as Ranma went to work on healing the wounds of their sisters with those strange packs and then with his ki abilities, his mastery was amazing! The wounds were sealed and closed, some who were critically wounded were also healed by Ranma, though those who could not survive were given an honorable burial.

As it was over, Ranma turned and spoke to Elder Cologne. "I wish to help you and your village...if you will allow me?"

The Elders thought it over. Their people had great pride as warriors and martial artists, and they relied on each other and themselves to survive, they had done so for the past three thousand years after all this time. And the idea of asking for help was foreign to them and somewhat unwelcomed. But seeing Ranma fight both in their tournament and against the Chinese military showed that he could be a valuable asset to them...and VERY viable husband material. They however knew they had to be careful, his display of near
out worldly talent meant that he was not easily duped into anything, and a man who could do that kind of damage...DESERVED respect.

Many Amazon women considered that as well, all of them were the unmarried, young, and adult types, the age range being from teens to middle adults. Shampoo was among them, along with many others. Many of them had no marriage prospects yet and the fact that Ranma was tall,
mysterious, powerful, lethal, gentle, handsome, and very strong in martial arts and more made him near to irresistible!

Ranma gulped a bit as he could sense the sudden rise in the air. He hoped that nothing would happen while he was here.


**************

Two days later...

Ranma sighed as he worked on helping repair the village a few days after the attack from the Chinese Army. After the battle he had managed to leave for a few hours and took out supplies from his ship, namely sensor systems and mines and placed them in strategic passes and valleys while the sensors helped maintain a defensive line around the village, if he learned one thing about warfare, it pays to keep your enemies out of your hair with a few surprises.

Right now he had done a good deal of work in the village to effect repairs from the assault...and he had decided to do many other things as well, while under the care of Cologne and Shampoo, becoming their guest in the village under their roof, this naturally sparked some jealousy among the other Amazons, but thankfully nothing bad happened.

He had been able to learn enough about the Jusenkyo springs from Cologne and had gone there to alleviate the suffering of those who drowned and died there, no matter if they were beast or human. He however could not cure the springs of their curses, but he had made sure to dampen their Force energy emissions anyway.

Throughout the time he had been helping maintain the defense of the village, he also made it a point to learn exactly what led to this battle between the Amazons and the Chinese military. His link up with the
Ghost Warrior and the data it had been gathering when he left allowed him to learn that someone in the Chinese Government had a vested interest on the natural resources in the region, along with other materials, and whoever it was, he/she had ordered that the Amazons were to be dealt with...either taken as labor and more, or to be wiped out. Ranma then decided to check this out, if there was a possible Sith agent doing all this.

Due to the long generations of training and possible breeding, it was highly possible that many of the Amazons would be born with the ability to feel the Force, since apart from Cologne and Shampoo, there were some in the village who were also Force Sensitive. If a Sith was behind these raids, then it would be a
possibility that this would weaken potential Jedi candidates, along with them being taken and converted into Sith, still it could be just some callous maniac with too much power in his/her hands, and the Dark Side didn't always have to take hold of people through the Force to be there.

Cologne had also told him about the recent attacks on the rest of their sister villages, along with the losses of treasures and more in the villages. The place was taken and ransacked, along with many taken alive, apart
from those killed or wounded. As he talked to those directed by the Elder, he didn't notice any influence of the Sith, but nevertheless, these actions were inexcusable and had to be dealt with.

As he was still busy with his work, he also thought back on another conversation with Cologne and some of the Elders. they had asked him who was his master in the arts of Ki manipulation, and Ranma did his best to explain his powers and skills, plus his training.

They at first were shocked to learn that he had been subjected to the Cat Fist, but were even more surprised to learn how Revan and Jesse had used the Force to remove the mental damage from his mind, along with his training under Juhani that helped him
expel the last traces of his phobia. They didn't believe it at first, but they seemed to recall all the feats he had done in front of them in the battle a day before and let it go. He then told them about the Force and what it was...at least what his mentors had told him about it.

He then took the time to explain to them that the Force was something those with Force Sensitivity like him could learn to tap into, he also told them that their people had individuals who could utilize the Force, such as Shampoo and several others, but they had to gain the training by those who knew and used the Force to be able to tap into it. They naturally asked him if he could train their people how to use the Force, since they would need it to defend their people. Ranma however told them that he was not qualified to train their people, since he himself was too young to become a Master of the Jedi Order, plus the dangers involved with such training. The Force was a great ally to those who used it wisely and well, bringing miracles...but to those with dark desires and corrupt hearts, it could consume and destroy not just the user, but all those around them. He did not want such a situation to occur in his world and in some ways, the Amazons could understand that, though he knew that they were not going to relent with the idea.

He then told them about both the Jedi Order and the Sith Empire...and they were shocked as he showed them a data-pad that held some of the data concerning them. Namely the Jedi that fought using the Light Side of the Force...while the Sith conquered with the Dark Side, how the Jedi healed and protected using the Force, namely those who were rebuilding the nearly destroyed Republic and the Order, and how the Sith crushed and conquered their way into the Galaxy wielding the deadly and evil side of the Force.

Ranma then decided that after that, he would try his best not to train any of the Amazons in the Force, until he would be given the go ahead by his masters, it would be too dangerous for him to teach them the Force and run the risk of them using the Force the wrong way. But that didn't entirely mean he couldn't teach them what else he knew. Cologne allowed him to train Shampoo in some of the martial arts he knew, even some other Amazons also asked to train in the martial arts with him...however he had a feeling that with their various dresses and actions in training time...they had MORE than training on their minds, namely when they looked at him like a pack of firaxa sharks after a meal, or a Zeltron woman after a man.

A week later...

The village was now newly rebuilt, and Ranma decided to prepare for a trip to Beijing, but he certainly couldn't ride in his ship to the Chinese capital. He had to see if he could uncover the reason for the invasion of the Amazon lands. He had a long chat with Cologne and Shampoo and although they wanted him to challenge Shampoo, they knew that this would be the best chance to halt the attacks.

Many Chinese forces had tried to take their lands once more and were cautious after engaging Ranma, plus his mines and sensors made it even harder for them to get closer, but that didn't last forever, and the best way to kill a snake was to take off the head...and that was what Ranma planned to do...however, Cologne and Shampoo, along with some other Amazons decided to come along, to act as support for Ranma. He didn't quite like the idea, but he had a plan.

While they admired the ship's quarters, he began to study what he needed to initiate his plans. Once he had some of what he needed, he got down to his idea.

***

Beijing...The Parliamentary building...

"Halt!"

The guard spotted a band of women appear, and in front of them was a man dressed in what appeared to be a businessman's attire.

"Yes?"

"Where you going with these...people?" The guard said as he gazed at the band of people, namely several women who appeared to be adults, and a few were teenagers. They were dressed in normal clothes for the Chinese woman, but they were all attractive...making the guard aware of that fact with their forms and appearances. But he had his duties to perform.

"I am here to see General Weng Zhao...I have a business proposition for him concerning his...interests in the province of the Amazons." The man spoke in Chinese.

The guard merely looked at him and asked. "I don't recall you having an appointment with the General. What's your name sir?"

"My name is Kung Houren, these are my support staff, I came here to see if I can help your General in gaining supplies and support from my company in his interests in the province."

The guard then thought it over. "Let me see your identification sir."

The women seemed to become a bit hesitant, but they held on...suddenly Kung Houren spoke in a cool and low tone.

"You don't need to see my identification."

The guards suddenly stopped and looked...blank for some reason, and then replied, saying the same words as the man in the business suit said.

"I don't need to see your identification."

"My business is with the general and I do not wish to be disturbed." Kung said calmly.

"Your business is with the general and I will make sure you are not disturbed." The guard also replied.

"I can go ahead and see the General."

"You can go ahead and see the General."

The guard then opened the door to the last hallway and allowed the rest of the people across, as that happened, the group was covered in a shimmering effect and out came the Amazons led by Shampoo, Cologne, Cabinet, and several others, all of them now took out their weapons while the one known as Kung Houren was none other than Ranma, who took out his light sabers.

"These hologram belts you made are astounding Ranma...but how did you bypass all those heavy check-points?" Cologne asked in curiosity.

"The Force is a powerful tool on the weak minded Elder Cologne. However, I only use this method if stealth is needed, and considering all I've seen, I think it was worth it." Ranma replied as they moved on, to the room of their target.

***
***********

General Weng Zhao was busy talking to his aide on the phone concerning their operations in the province of China where the Amazons lived. He wanted to get as much treasure as he could from the lands, and the excuse he came up with, stating that the Amazons had been attacking his forces were merely a ruse to gain support from the army for his ventures, and that of his associates in the underworld. They loved the idea of having authentic Amazon women as underground fighters, and more...illegal ventures, along with the money they could make from the treasures in the black market, since they had sold a lot to many other underworld groups...along with their...human catches. All the General wanted was power, money, women, and treasure. He cared little on how he had to get all four, and his new plan on playing on the recent battles were going to help.

He was about to wish he never tried it.

The doors of his room opened...and in came a figure dressed in robes and had a pair of cylinders in his hands.

"How dare you...wait...YOU?! HOW DID YOU?! GUARDS!!!" Several soldiers came in but were easily over-run by the Amazons, while two were stripped of their weapons as the man in robes moved his hands they watched as their rifles were crushed.

The General was about to press the alarm and reach for his side arm when he was suddenly lifted from his seat and his gun taken from him and was melted with a swipe from the man's energy blades.

Later...

Weng Zhao was now tied into his chair as the Amazons stood guard, the elders and the others looking at him in dark fury. He tried to say that his security cameras would get them all on tape and they will pay for this...but the man merely replied that he had already dealt with that...and for some reason, the General knew somehow that the man wasn't lying.

"Now then General...care to tell me why you've been sending the soldiers into the lands of the Amazons?" Ranma asked warmly.

"I won't tell you a thing!"

Ranma merely grinned. He had scanned him before, and found no Sith influence, but this man's crimes were now about to be revealed to the public.

"You will General...you will."

***
***********

Two hours later...

As the Amazons used the hologram belts to leave, Ranma looked at the General who struggled.

"I'll MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS!!"

"How can you? Neither I nor the Amazons were ever here General, all you had seen was merely a dream."

The General then answered. "Neither you nor the Amazons were ever here, all I saw was merely a dream."

Later...

The President of the Republic of China was a peaceful sort and wanted good trade relations with it's neighbors, both in China and outside. But the Amazons were the most resistant, but he wondered why. He hoped that General Zhao's methods were not too extreme ever since he had assigned the General to establish trade relations with the Amazons, he was a bit extreme, but very intelligent. As he got into his office, he was surprised to see a small cassette tape with the label.

'Crimes against the Amazons.'

"What is this about?" The Chinese President asked as he slid in the tape to his player.

Several international, national, and local news groups were all asking the same question as they too received the same tapes and were about to play it.

Elsewhere, Ranma had dropped off the Amazons and stayed in the ship to maintain a chance to check on the progress of China's communications, the only ones with him were Cologne and Shampoo.

There was no doubt in his mind that the results would be interesting once the news of General Weng's confessions came out in China and the world.

**************

To be continued...
**************
Author's notes:
Well now…Ranma's certainly left quite the impression now did he? Not only does he get the attention of just about EVERY female in the Amazon village…including Shampoo…But also winds up becoming a hero among them for giving the Chinese forces a serious kick in the rear end.
And he just uncovered a corrupt Chinese General who was responsible for the whole thing, and it will not be long for Ranma's actions to have very far reaching consequences on Earth. And most of all, this will certainly grab a certain person's attention, as to who that person is…
That's up to me to decide…
See you in the next chapter!