Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma/Knights of the Old Republic ❯ The Reunion ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ranma / Knights of the Old Republic
Disclaimer:
Statement: I do not have any ownership of Knights of the Old Republic, or the Ranma series. Thus any attempt to charge this unit for lawsuits will result in meat-bag termination.
Sorry, couldn't help myself with the bad HK-47 Impression, anyway, I do not own Knights of the Old Republic or Ranma, that's all.
Chapter 5
The Reunion
< >: Thoughts
**************

The skies above China...

Ranma was having a good time as he was cruising in his ship and now heading to where his mother lived. He had done his part in fixing the mess started by the greedy General and the mess was now being cleaned up by the Chinese Republic. The Amazons were not very happy to see him go, but it was for the best since he had many things left to do and he had NOT been inducted into the tribe and as such was allowed to come and go as he pleased. Apart from medical personnel and traders...he would be one of the few outsiders welcomed among them.

Cologne and Shampoo were sad to see him go, but they had much to thank him for, the training Ranma had given Shampoo had helped a good deal, plus he was the only friend she had and in time, she had more friends due to Ranma helping her deal with the fact that she was one of the best fighters in the village but she was also a normal girl who loved to have friends, and letting her be friends with the others apart from Talcum, Linen, and Silk, plus making her more confident in the other arts in her village to balance her combat skills, Shampoo also gained some of his training with Echani and Mandalorian martial arts, and those helped her a good deal with her combat training. Plus with many of the other girls no longer isolating her, it certainly helped her be a regular girl...who had a crush, albeit a SERIOUS ONE with her guest and part time teacher.

Cologne was also happy in the way Ranma handled himself as a guest, he was very much a good man, cultured and well mannered, unlike Mousse who constantly embarrassed himself and was too blind to see that her great grand daughter had no interest in him...period. Ranma also worked hard while in the village, doing normal things, such as helping deliver supplies, fix houses and roofs, cook and clean, things that were somewhat demeaning to men, but seemed to be right in some way for the Jedi. Mousse may needle him about it ever since becoming a guest in her home, but he was steaming mad at how many women and Shampoo most of all were treating him kindly. The Elder matriarch knew that Mousse hated Ranma due to his closeness to Shampoo and her only relative's affections towards him...had Ranma been challenged by Shampoo and
she had lost, she would be more than happy to have the Jedi as a son-in-law

Not to mention, he was respectful to Elders and showed proper decorum when in the presence of others. It galled the elder that Mousse would be disrespectful to the core with her, and his blindness made it worse! Other Amazons, and even the males took some time to train with him, and although he NEVER taught higher level techniques...namely Force based ones...the time away from the pompous blind jackass was something they liked a good deal.

Mousse hated Ranma and was hoping that someday, he would be rid of the Jedi and reclaim his beloved Shampoo from his grasp! That loss didn't count in the mind of the Hidden Weapons Master...he had not been prepared at all, and it was a lucky break for Ranma, nothing more!!!

Naturally he ignored the fact that he lost in front of a large number of his fellow male and female villagers to the outsider he still considered weak. So he attacked him as best he could...Mo
usse spent his morning to afternoons in the village healer's house for a few days since Ranma responded by beating him hard to the ground without hurting him too hard.

All in all, they were sad to see him leave, but with one part of their problems finally removed, they could pick up their lives and rebuild.

Mousse however had other ideas as he looked at the departing ship and then to Shampoo.

***
***********

Japan...

Nodoka Saotome smiled as she cleaned her home and read her mail while wearing her favored kimono, and her hair in it's normal bun. She had made new changes to her home and had also been busy with other matters. It had been nearly twelve years since the fateful day she had met Revan, and Jesse, two men who saved her only child from her dunce of a spouse...and she hoped that soon her son would return safe and sound from his time as a Jedi.

She smiled a bit as she recalled seeing her son and holding him and sighed.

<I hope you come home soon Ranma...it's been a long time since I held you here. I just hope that you are ready for what I have to tell you.>

She then decided to see what was happening in the world today.

She then listened in as a report came in concerning a powerful scandal in the Republic of China. Apparently it had something to do with a certain General's brutal and underhanded tactics involving the Amazons of China.

In the
Ghost Warrior, Ranma was also watching the news while his ship was on auto-pilot and was now over Japan.

The two watched the incoming news:

The young Japanese woman who was part of CNN was now giving the report.

"This is Yui Yukamura CNN Asia's Japan Branch giving you the latest results from the capital of China, Beijing, where the trial of General Weng Zhao is nearing it's final stage. "

"To recap the events that lead to his arrest nearly a week ago, General Zhao has been recorded to have admitted to what can be accounted as the worst humanitarian crime within Chinese territory, this has also been determined to be equal to the Rape of Nanking during the invasion of Japanese forces during the time of World War 2. General Zhao, one of the high ranking senior leaders of the Chinese Republic was once tasked to help maintain security for China's attempts to expand trade with the Amazons living in the more remote regions of China...However he had resorted to outright brutality and destruction which had claimed the lives of many Amazon villages. Many of the inhabitants were either killed by General Zhao's loyal troops and weapons, or were taken as slaves, their goods plundered and homes razed to the ground. Zhao was also admitted to connections to various branches of Organized Crime, including the Triads who had sold many ancient and precious artifacts owned by the Amazons...along with them being sold as underground fighters, slaves and more."

"Last week, the records of his crimes were given by unknown but highly effective and accurate sources and the recent investigations by the Chinese Intelligence Corps has turned up evidence that lends 100% accuracy to the evidence presented in his trial. The Amazons themselves, led by the Elder Council came to the court in Beijing after a brief negotiation with the President of the Republic a few days ago and along with them were refugees of the other villages that were previously attacked by Zhao's forces."

Images of Cologne, Cabinet and other members of the Elder Council, along with those from the neighboring villages were shown as they gave true to life accounts of the attacks. And more recently the attack of Zhao's troops on the last bastion village
and how many of their sisters were badly injured. One image was seen of the tall figure dressed in robes next to Cologne. That one caught Nodoka's attention as she listened in for the rest of the report.

"Despite Zhao's lawyers saying that the Amazons' testimonies did not stand up to court, more evidence, including more of his connections of illegal underground fighting rings, drug trades, black market trade, bribery, and even prostitution were more than enough to add weight to the testimony of the victims of what had once been a peaceful attempt for the outside world to speak to those who have been part of history for the past three thousand years has been ruined by one man's greed and lust for power, along with his various associates."

"The President has this to say."
The images changed to the President of the Chinese Republic. The man looked sad and apologetic as he spoke to the press and to the rest of the people watching the program.
"It had been a gross mistake on my part to allow General Zhao authority to be managing the security of this matter, I had hoped to establish a link between us and the lost Amazon sisters of this nation, allowing them to trade their history and allow us and those of the international community to see them in their ways and respect them...but that has been ruined by the former General's greed and brutality, I had hoped that in time his extreme methods were to be removed...but I was wrong...to the Elder Council, I wish to extend my sincere apologies for your people's suffering and as such we will withdraw our military forces from your lands and promise to come in peace once more. Until this mess is resolved, no Chinese military force may enter the lands and borders of the Amazons."

Yui then reported the last of the information.
"As a result of his actions and that of his followers and the outrage of many of the international communities here in the world...General Zhao was found guilty of all charges and he and his forces have been stripped of their ranks and positions in the Chinese Army and are to be sent into exile...away from civilization, with life terms with no possibility of parole. Along with them are their underworld contacts as the Chinese nation now clamps down on the criminal elements that have supported General Zhao and his campaign of terror. The Amazons have accepted the terms of the President and have returned to their villages to rebuild their lives. No one knows who provided the evidence…but one thing is certain…whoever this person is…he or she is a true humanitarian and brave beyond measure…"

Nodoka sighed as she looked at the images...more intently at the male figure in robes behind the one they called Elder Cologne. His robes were similar to Revan and Jesse when she met them twelve years ago...

<Could it be?>

Unknown to her, the
Ghost Warrior had just landed in the same lot and Ranma had the spare communicator Revan had given her when they first came to her with Ranma in tow. The young Jedi Knight also activated it and it sent out a signal as he made his way to the house, happy to be setting foot on his native home-land once more and to breath in the smells.

Nodoka, then turned to the nearby safe box and used the code to open it...and looked that the communicator Revan had left her, and...it was on! She had not been able to learn how to operate it however, due to
its complex design, plus she had hidden it from Genma to make sure he didn't steal it and sell it to the highest bidder, if he did, then her only link to Ranma would be lost forever.

Her heart beat fast as she realized that it meant her son was coming home, but how could she talk to him when she had no idea on how to operate the device?!

That was when she heard the door being knocked upon, she sighed and tried to calm herself as she decided to answer the door, it was probably just the mail-man, newspaper boy, some of her friends...or it could. But she shook her head, only way she would know was by opening the door...

However there was a feeling that tugged at her, telling her that the person behind the door was...

"Hi mom...it's been a long time." The communicator in her hand sounded...in Ranma's voice!

In an instant, Nodoka rushed up to the door and opened it to see the very same male in robes that she knew as that of Jedi Robes, but when the man removed his hood, it revealed a face that looked so familiar, the same blue eyes, black hair, and smile that she knew belonged to her only child.

"Ranma...?"

"Hello mother....I 'm home!" Ranma said with tears in his eyes along with Nodoka as they held one another in greeting. They had not seen each other in twelve years since the night he had been brought back to her, and that was that.

***
***********

Later...

Nodoka was happy chatting away with her son, who was more than happy to listen as they traded stories back and forth. The Saotome matriarch was both awed and shocked as he told her about his training regime in both the Mandalorian Clans and then with the Jedi, but saw the results as Ranma was tall, muscular, handsome,
knowledgeable and very well skilled...even more so as they both worked on making their meal, she cooked the sushi and sashimi, along with the tempura, while he worked on the noodles and tea, showing to her that her son was just as skilled off the battle-field and out of it. As they talked about his travels and lessons, he showed her holo-vids of his journeys, namely Dantooine, Onderon, Alderaan, Coruscant, and other worlds.
He talked about all that he learned in those places, and Nodoka was amazed at the images of her son learning and growing. It hurt a bit to know that she was not there to see it in person...but Ranma pledged that someday, he could show her the galaxy.

She also couldn't help but smile as her son was being cuddled, looked on with affection, and teased by many females, either human, near human, humanoid, or alien. It was a thing of pride for her to see just how popular her child was with the opposite gender regardless of their appearance. And no wonder, as she looked at her son, he was handsome
and very much a kind gentleman…so it hardly would surprise her if many ladies here on Earth would be commenting on his looks and form. She smiled once more and then a thought came into mind.

"Ranma, I had been watching the news from China about that General Weng Zhao, and I saw these same robes on a man...was that you my son?"

"Yes
mom that was me."

"Care to tell me about it?"

Ranma then told her about his arrival to the Amazon village, his participation in the Tournament, his aid in the defense of the village, his time there helping defend and rebuild, and his covert attack on General Zhao, and his uncovering of the large crimes the man had committed while using his agents in the media to distort the truth.

Once he was done, Nodoka smiled with even greater pride at her son. He was a champion of the truth and the good of all life...it showed that her decision to allow Revan and Jesse to train Ranma was the right one...she shuddered mentally at the thought of Genma doing the training now that...

"Ranma...I will have to tell you about what had happened these last twelve years since I last saw you."

"Go ahead mom, I have a feeling this will be hard for both of us."

"In that regard you are correct."

Ranma listened calmly as best he could as his mother told him about the crimes that Genma had committed when he had last been here on Earth. He had stolen so much food, clothing and supplies that it wasn't long before he had been in the most wanted lists in Japan. He had now been on the run when he had stolen a package of jewelry meant for a wedding of the son of the Japanese Prime Minister to his
fiancée...and since Genma was too dumb to think it through, he had been only made aware of it when the police had been after him for nearly two months. To add to that were the amounts of crimes he had been involved in using Ranma for the past six years.

Ranma raised an eye-brow at what he learned. "I've been engaged HOW many times?!"

"Yes, your father had used you as collateral to gain food and supplies from various families, many of them were either middle class or from prominent families. After he 'agreed' to have you be the groom of the family's eldest or youngest daughter, he spirited you away and did the same thing over and over again until you were six. While you were away with Revan and Jesse, I was visited by them almost constantly, asking when you would return to live up to what your father promised." Nodoka fumed a bit at that.

Ranma was getting faintly annoyed, but when he learned the truth about his close friend Ukyo Kounji, he gave a very offended look...

"What?! Ucchan was a girl?!"

Nodoka nodded. 'Yes, I myself had no idea Ukyo was a woman until her father told me himself. As far as I know she is studying in Nerima's Furinkan High School and I do have a property there, where we may need to move soon due to many restaurant owners no longer allowing our family to shop here, along with those shop owners. It had been a chore at times to get supplies for this house though. Most of the money we had went to paying as much of your father's debts, and since he no doubt has been stealing more and more...I would hardly be surprised if his debts will be amounting to the billions by now."

Ranma shook his head in disgust. To think that his father had stooped to this!!! Thank the Force and Kami-sama that he was found by Revan and Jesse, he shuddered a bit at the image of what it would have been had he stayed with that dunce of a man.

His thoughts were further reinforced as he learned about the OTHER engagements he had been involved in due to Genma tossing out whatever common sense and morals he had to feed his stomach.

***
***********

In Heaven...

Kami-sama was smiling at the thought, he enjoyed that fact and knew Ranma was
meant for greater things.

**************


Later that night...

As Nodoka slept in her room, happy to know her son was home...her son had to make some plans.

Ranma gave a lot of thought on what he had learned...there had been a lot of damage done by Genma's callousness and stupidity to his mom and family. This was now coming back to haunt his mother, and she looked a bit tired of all this, despite her healthy look, he could see through his training in Force Sight that the twelve years of dealing with the fallout of his dad's sins had taken their toll on her. As her son, it was now his turn to rectify all these mistakes.

<Pops...I know I don't want to say it...but I hope that someday you will get what's coming to you. I only wish that
someday you can be reformed...but I doubt that.>

Elsewhere...

Genma was breathing a sigh of relief as he checked the pilfered newspaper, it said that the police had given up looking for him and that meant that running was now over for him...all he had to do now was make a few plans and meet with an old friend.

Now all he had to do was come up with a plan.

***
***********

Three days later...

"Are you sure about this Ranma?"
Nodoka asked as she and her son went to his ship to get the money needed to pay the debts that Genma had incurred here in Fuchu. Nodoka had enough money, but the vast number of debts Genma had were too much in the other parts to be easily paid off.

"I can handle this Mom, this will at least make sure that we can clean up at least a portion of the Saotome name."
The young man replied as he typed in the access code to deactivate the stealth mode of his ship. Later that morning, he informed his mother that he had the finances to help pay the debts here in Fuchu that his father had made while he was away.

Nodoka's friends were surprised to see Ranma, since he had been away for nearly twelve years it was hardly surprising that they suspected Nodoka was having an affair, but they were relieved that after a DNA test, it was revealed that the young man was actually Ranma, her son. And true to Nodoka's predictions, many females had taken notice of her son. On the past days while Ranma was there, many young women were looking at him with lustful stares and leers as they saw him dressed in a white shirt, and blue jeans with sneakers, normal male wear as he moved about, but they clothes gave emphasis to his well muscled and tall form...more than enough incentive to catch the attention of the female population in the town they were staying in. Even some of the more jaded women, and call girls were drooling at him...plus his kind and gentle exterior made him look like an innocent babe...making a lot of girls itching to sink their teeth into him.

The Saotome matriarch had only one fear, if rumor came out from their town about Ranma returning home, it would reach Genma, and that would have made things difficult since knowing Genma, he would try and force Ranma to come with him and fulfill another bogus idea...she had a feeling about that for some time, so she told her son to be careful for the time being. She knew from what she had seen in the holo-vids that Ranma was MORE than capable in dealing with it himself, but like a normal mother, she was NOT in the mood to have Genma ruin this time for her, she DID have twelve years to catch up on with her son...and no way was Genma spoiling them! That was why she had made...certain changes to her family name.

Her family had secretly met Ranma and were impressed at how the boy turned out. Her father Akira and mother Shizune Kasami agreed with their eldest daughter that to avoid Genma, they would have to change their names legally, and they too were happy that Ranma did NOT become like Genma at all.

Akira had at first disliked Genma, and was even more so, but her daughter made the choice to be married. He still wasn't proud of it, but his grand child had proven to be a real worthy man to call grand-son. He had no doubts in his mind that whoever would be a lucky woman to catch this boy...she would be VERY lucky.

Shizune had hoped that Genma would change, but she was wrong, but like her husband, she was happy her daughter had such a fine strapping lad as her child, and was NOT like his father. She was also happy to see how much Ranma loved his mother and could tell that if ever Ranma was married, he would be a real man to take care of his wife.

As Nodoka and Ranma got to the ship...she was impressed at the amounts of money the young man had acquired. He had explained that most of these were rewards he gained in hunting the Sith from the planets liberated by the Jedi and the Republic from the people there, plus he had been given wealth to help him in the war. There were piles of precious gold, platinum, high grade copper and other valuable metals, along with various gemstones by the bale. In essence, the amounts Ranma had to fund the war effort were enough to make him a multi-billionaire for life on Earth, but he knew enough about economics not to show too much his wealth, not only would it imbalance the economy of Earth, but attract WAY too much attention.

As they gathered only a handful of fire-facet gems and small diamonds, Ranma wondered if any of the people he knew and met back in the Known Galaxy were looking for him.

***
***********

Far away...in another galaxy...

A small vessel with diamond smooth armour plating was cruising along the vast network of stars. The twin hyperdrive engines on it's sides made it look like a sleek shard of crystal.

A smaller version of the Nubian ship series was moving along and in it was a single occupant.

"Hmm...it's been so quiet lately." The figure said as she walked into the nearby lights.

The figure was that of a woman, normally like that of a female human, but the fact that she had deep blood red hair and pinkish skin set off that she was not totally human. Her hair was long and smoothly combed, reaching to the half of her back and was in a long mess of braids. Her eyes were deep purple, that along with her red hair and well formed features that would have made a supermodel jealous...along with her well formed figure and bosom...which were also shown well by her brightly colored blue, gold and green patterned suit that was skin-tight and had gaps in strategic areas, including the upper portion of her breasts, that showed a fair amount of her exotic and lush figure...

Added to that were the large amounts of
pheromones she was sending out and it would be understandable if any normal male would go wild with desire looking at her...after all, she was a Zeltron.

Ly'sandra Sundyr smiled as she looked at the scanners of her Nubian ship. The ship was a bit smaller and less spacious than ships of it's design, but it made due with greater plating, speed, and shielding. Plus it suited the Zeltron warrior well...though she no longer was part of the Zeltros Defense Force, she was part of the scouting forces of the Republic Navy. Right now however, she had other plans in mind as she thought about a certain someone...

<Hmmm...I know you are here somewhere, my dear Jedi friend. I still owe you for saving my rear end on that planet out there in the Unknown Regions...and I do not forget those who helped me.>

Ly'sandra thought with a warm look as she looked at the nav-comm.

She smiled and bit and took one last look of her supplies and equipment and decided to go out and find her Jedi comrade from long ago...there was some history between him and her.

(As you can see...one of Ranma's old
acquaintances is on her way to him, care to guess the outcome?)

***

The moving van drivers were now finished moving most of the supplies and items from the Saotome household, and they naturally asked if they would to loan a ride for Ranma and his mother a ride. But Ranma merely declined and so did his mother, saying that they had their own ride. This puzzled the drivers for a moment since to their minds, the
Saotome family didn't own a car at all, but they decided that they would no doubt take either the bus or the train to get to Nerima.

Ranma and Nodoka had been able to pay almost all the debts of their family to those Genma had conned and swindled and this helped expel some of the bad nature of the Saotome name, and this
helped them cement new relations with the people there. Naturally Nodoka convinced them to not spread out that the debts were paid, due to Genma who might come back and suspect something. Plus with the arrangements made by Nodoka...she knew that Genma would have a seriously difficult time in looking for them...hopefully enough to allow her and her son a chance to rebuild after the fallout of Genma's greedy antics.

As the trucks left the town, Ranma and Nodoka secretly boarded the
Ghost Warrior and made the preparations of pre-flight and were now flying over the mountains on their way to Nerima...with the ship's stealth mode active of course.

**************


Nerima... three hours later...

The truck drivers had arrived and were surprised that Nodoka and Ranma had arrived earlier, but deemed it the work of the efficient methods of the transport system of their country...Ranma and Nodoka didn't say anything and that was a lot better as they paid the truck drivers and began moving in their belongings. Imagine explaining that they came on an interstellar starship?

The house that Nodoka's parents had given then was spacious, a small manor that they owned as a retreat here in Nerima. It was
similar to older style Japanese nobility households since Nodoka's family had a considerable number of ancestors who were merchants, noblemen, and samurai, attributing to Nodoka's expertise with the sword. Though over the years the Kasami family had lost portions of the prestige, they were still in fact a rich family, so it was hardly surprising why Genma married Nodoka, but Nodoka lived simply to enjoy life, though she had her inheritance, this estate being one of them.

The manor had a small dojo/temple nearby, along with a supply house and a well. Inside, the home was strictly Japanese in nature and had few Western influences, most of the doors in the house were normal sliding doors, while parts had Western Stone-work. There were also electrical systems and basic light and heating. All in all, with the right additions and work, the small estate was very cozy. On the back was a massive valley hidden in forests, the perfect place for Ranma to hide his ship.

As they settled into the manor, they began to settle in.

***
***********

Three to four days later...

"School?" Ranma asked he put on his shoes and took his school bag. "Mom, do I have to go to school? Considering all I've learned in my travels and times in the Academies in Coruscant and Alderaan, me going to school with kids my age on Earth would be like pitting a gizka against a vornskr."

Nodoka nodded with the idea. Having seen Ranma's records in his times of education in Alderaan, Coruscant, and other worlds he was nearly light years ahead of the teens his age, apparently his educational level would have already made him a
contender for several doctorates in literature, poetry, history, culture, and art. But Nodoka had reasons for asking her child to return to education.

"I am aware of that Ranma, but there are reasons I want you to go to school. One, you have been away from Earth these years and things are different here, those books I gave you twelve years ago are already too old for you rely upon, so you have to make up for the decade and two years you missed here on Earth."

"Second, I want you to socialize with teens your age, and forgive me for saying so, your world, I know it sounds strange, but think about it, you have been with humans, humanoids, near-humans, and aliens for the past two years and decade of your life and out in the other parts of the galaxy no less, and your birth-world hasn't even reached the outer fringes of the solar system, but you have already, the things you have learned are NOT from around here, and you might act in a way that would send the wrong signals to others."

"Third, you have to know that you can't stay in the house forever, no one in this town knows that you are my son as of yet, and gossip will spread soon and that will make things hard to explain, plus it might make things harder for you, so it would be best for you to mingle with the crowd and show you are a normal teen with a normal life."

Ranma thought about that and agreed with his mom's ideas, plus he had to be low profile, the last thing he wanted was to send signal flares to the world that Ranma Saotome was back in town, namely if his father got wind of it. Though the legal work his mother had done will be in effect now, he still wanted to make sure things were fixed so as to avoid being caught in the storm.

"All right mom, I agree with you. So what school am I supposed to go to?" Ranma asked as he put on the last bit of his uniform and ate the last remains of his break-fast.

"Furink
an High School. That is the only school open this semester and the only one I can send you to. I advise you to be at your best behavior son, and do make a nice impression."
Nodoka smiled as she packed her son's bento and kissed him good-bye.

Ranma also said good bye and waved at his mother and went on his way. Nodoka smiled and went to work as she cleaned the house and went to read the day's newspapers and check her mail, afterwards, she would train in her swordsmanship and also check on the results of her still growing doctorate piece on medicine.

Ranma was dressed in the normal uniform of Furinkan male students since his mother had picked the uniform for him a day before he was registered, and as he boarded the bus to the location of the school, he wondered why his Force Senses were telling him that he would have to be on his toes soon.

***
***********

As soon as he got off the bus he spotted the school he was supposed to go to today for his time to catch up for all the years he had missed. He suddenly felt a slight tremble in his danger senses and spotted a girl running with a grim expression on her face and she seemed to be getting ready for a fight.

Who was that girl?

He was about to get his answer...

"AKANE! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!!"

Several other cries came from the campus and Ranma looked confused as a horde of men dressed in various sports gear and carrying equipment attacked the girl in question. In the second she was close to them she began launching out punches and kicks and began to bash in the heads of all the boys trying to hit her.

Ranma looked on in confusion and decided that it was hardly his business since the girl was doing this on her own, though his training in the martial arts spoke to him saying the girl was merely using brute force and with no planning and
finesse, even his Mandalorian comrades had a strategy in battle, this girl was merely throwing blows and hitting...those men were not even fighting back properly...

But then again, the Horde of Hentai Brigade certainly didn't win points in the IQ department.

Nabiki looked at the scene with her followers and the rest of the student body. This was one of the most common scenes in Furinkan High ever since Kuno had made that stupid declaration that the only way the boys in the school could date Akane was to beat her in a fight, due to that, this was becoming a daily
occurrence, back then she had used this as a way to get money for the home...but this was also wearing down on a lot of people. She sighed as due to this same declaration, Akane had been the point of interest for all the boys, even the ones in the physics and chemistry clubs were having a go at it! That naturally left the girls with no date prospects.

"Here we go again...I wonder how long Akane's going to take with this latest attack?"

"Hey wait a minute...check out the new guy over there!"

Nabiki listened and spotted Ranma as she looked at the new student.
"Hmm...not bad...not bad at all."
She said while looking at the way Ranma filled the uniform of the male students of the school nicely.

"He must be the new student I heard about."

"He's cute!"

"Cute?! Are you sure?! The guy looks like he could be a model! Look at him!"

As Ranma passed them all, he was suddenly sensing hostile intentions towards him and spotted a pack of boys attacking him, it became apparent that the bunch had gotten into their ferro-crete skulls that since he was a new boy, he would become competition for Akane's affections, go figure...

Ranma had no intention of being
blindsided for no reason as he blocked a few blows and with Echani swiftness struck them out with some well paced blows and kicks. The bunch that attacked him fell like ten-pins hit by a bowling ball. Naturally this got some attention...

"Wow, that was quick." Nabiki commented as she saw the whole thing...however she had a hard time seeing just how did the new kid win the small fracas...however, she knew that this would incur the wrath of the rest of the boys and she knew, that of her violent and
temperamental sister as well. She then looked on as Ranma got into position as he was now being attacked by the hordes of perverts from the male section of the school. They were not going to stand by and have this guy take shots at getting Akane for his date...

They had NO idea what they were getting themselves into....

Ranma didn't know WHAT was going on but his military mind took over and went into full combat mode. He assessed them all to be merely low level, emphasis on the phrase low level, combatants. While there were martial arts practi
tioners such as Judo, Karate, Jujitsu, Kempo, Kendo, Western Fencing, and Sumo, they were merely novices and were seriously going to regret this attack as he got into a neutral stance and went on to attack his foes.

Ranma still retained his training in Earth based martial arts, such as Karate, Ke
mpo, Wushu, Tai Chi, Battou-jutsu swordsmanship, and Taekwondo, also his other methods were similar to that also of the martial arts methods and moves used by the Amazons, no doubt products of his time with Cologne and Shampoo. But he had taken OTHER forms of combat training.

To start with, he was already an accomplished user of Echani hand to hand combat, Mandalorian martial arts, Republican Basic Infantry and Spec Ops combat martial arts, Jedi martial arts from all his trainers, Iridonian martial arts, Sith Assassin moves from Atton, CQC training from Mira,
Wookiee hand to hand combat from Zaalbar, minus claws mind you, weapons training, and several more unique styles he gained from the Zeison Sha, Matukai, and more...in effect the match that he was about to get involved in was comparable to a bunch of mad gizka taking on both a hungry AND irate vornskr!!!

The boys were introduced to a whole new level of pain and agony as Ranma struck them in body zones that spread out the most pain with kicks, elbow strikes, punches, and nerve strikes...they had bruises on parts of their body that created a symphony of pain that they never knew was possible!! Many of them either collapsed from the impact of his blows, were tossed aside, or were sent slamming into one another like dominos... The boys were being tossed around like chew toys that it got the attention of everyone, students and teachers, both on the ground and in the building.

<Wow...that guy CAN fight!!>
Nabiki thought as she looked wide eyed as the new guy went through the boys at an even greater pace than her sister Akane, while her sister was considered a Hurricane in these morning fights, this guy set the bar...he wasn't a hurricane...HE was a Super Tornado!!! He moved and fought as if Akane's best moves were nothing more than blows used by toddlers. And his moves were odd, but VERY effective as the boys were rendered into moaning and bruised heaps, their bodies black and blue in various shades of the said colors and bruises the size of apples were on them.

Even the self proclaimed 'Best Fighter' in Nerima was in shock as she watched this new guy turn her unwanted suitors into dog meat.

<HOW THE HECK IS HE DOING THAT?!>

When the fight stopped, Ranma hoped that he could finally breath easy and get moving to school AND figure out just WHAT was going on...however that was not happening anytime soon.

"HEY YOU!"

He
turned and looked at a very angry girl. "Yes? Can I help you?"

"YEAH!!! THIS WAS MY FIGHT SO DON'T GET INVOLVED YOU PERVERT!" Akane fumed, ready to pound the guy for any attempt he might try.

<What is wrong with this woman? She's like a kinrath pup who didn't get to drink. She seriously needs to see a therapist for that anger issue she has. Maybe even see a medical droid for getting the boulder off her shoulder...>

Before Ranma could figure out what was going on and try to calm the girl, another form came on the scene...a certain kendo uniform wearing nutcase who then spoke to him in a pompous air.

"You there! How dare you not say your name to the beauteous Akane Tendo? Who might you be stranger?" Kuno Tatewaki said as he gazed at Ranma, considering him nothing more than a commoner.

<Tendo? Why does that name sound familiar to me for some reason?>
Ranma thought as he looked at the kendo captain of the school. He could sense emotions and that told him that this guy had delusions of grandeur and superiority, bad combo, especially since this guy was not very talented...compared to him that is, he could tell that Kuno was a practitioner of kendo like his mother, but he was leagues behind his mother, and to him as well, due to his extensive training with the blade. He was a bit better than the girl named Akane Tendo who was looking at the new guy with irritation.

"Well I..."

"Halt! Is it not customary for one to give their name to the other? I shall give mine first so you can know and bow to me!"
Kuno took out a bokken and took a pose.
"I am the undefeated captain of this school's kendo club, the rising star of the high school fencing world! All my peers know me as the Blue Thunder of Furinkan High!" To add to the effect, he took up his bokken as a lighting bolt hit from the distance. "Tatewaki Kuno, age seventeen."

The students then began whispering to themselves.

"Blue Thunder? That's a new one."

"Yeah, he was called the Shooting Star last week."

"I think the new guy's in trouble, Kuno and Akane are the best here."

Ranma on the other hand was trying not to laugh.
<Blue Thunder?! Undefeated?! Rising Star?! Has this guy been chewing spice or what?! A granite slug has more brains than this nerf herder!>

He chuckled a bit and sighed. "All right then, now if you don't mind I'd like to speak to her..."

"WHAT?! YOU DARE TO SPEAK TO THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWER THAT IS AKANE?! HOW DARE YOU PEASANT?! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!!! HAVE AT THEE!!!"

Ranma was getting tired of this, and decided to end this charade, he came here to learn the new history of his birth
-world, not get involved with either a delusional nutcase with a wooden stick, and a woman with a strange temper problem.

He dodged Kuno's strike and pressed a nerve cluster on Kuno's arm, making him release the bokken, he then did the same to a set of nerves on Kuno's neck and then with a simple kick to the stomach sent the
egotistical kendo fighter through several bushes and then into a pair of trees and he landed in a heap into the nearby trash dump bin.

"I...fight..."
Kuno tied to say, but had nothing left to say...since a trash-can slammed on his thick head and knocked him out and the lid of the dump bin slammed on his head, knocking him out with a stupid expression on his face.

"You wish." Ranma said as he picked up his school bag and went on.

The students were excited.

"WOW!"

"DID YOU SEE THAT?!"

"HE TOOK OUT KUNO IN ONLY A SECOND!!!"

"HE'S GREAT! HE CAN TAKE OUT KUNO LIKE THAT, SO HE'S BETTER THAN AKANE!!!"

Nabiki was impressed, that guy took out Kuno baby faster than Akane ever could on a good day. This guy was interesting...she needed to learn more.

Akane was also thinking about Ranma, but in a negative light.
<NO WAY! NOBODY IS THAT GOOD!>
She then had a thought and squashed it.
<NO! HE'S NOT BETTER THAN ME!! NO WAY!!!>

**************

Later...

"Students...we have a new student this semester, please introduce yourself young man."

The teacher stood aside as Ranma took the floor and faced his fellow classmates. In order to hide more effectively, Ranma and Nodoka had to change their names, both first and last, only their family and a small few knew they were Ranma and Nodoka Saotome, mother and son.

To the outside world...they were now...

"Good day class-mates, My name is Kouji
ma Yamatsu, you can call me Kou for short, nice to meet you all." The former Ranma Saotome said in greeting.

They were now Kouji
ma and Aya Yamatsu, mother and son.
As Koujima/Ranma sat down on the chair later…he got ready for his first day of class on his home-planet.

***
***********

To be continued...
**************
Author's Notes:
Well now…things in Nerima are about to get very interesting wouldn't you say? Ranma has just cleaned up the Saotome name, he is reunited with his mother and has learned the full extend of how Genma has used him as collateral. And things are certainly not going to get any easier once he tries to settle in and get used to living on his home planet…which had not stepped on for nearly a decade and two years.
He has now entered Furinkan High and had just made a heck of an impression on the student body…namely on a certain Tendo sister and a certain bokken wearing upper-classman. And it seems that a friend of Ranma's from his days in the Republic is now making her way to Earth…
And to really throw a monkey wrench into the works…the woman in question is a Zeltron!!!
Oh man, the men of Nerima are about to get one hell of a day once Ly'sandra sets foot on Earth…namely in Nerima…wait till the pheromones fly and watch the action as it unfolds before you're eyes.