Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ Here's Ranma! ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma the Amorous Oversexed Nympho


"Oooh that must be Ranma!" Exclaimed Nabiki, as she got up and ran for the door.

"How depressing, boys," groused Akane to herself, just before hearing her sister and father scream. Akane and Kasumi got up in time to see their father and sister running back towards them, with a panda casually walking behind them. On the large raccoon's shoulder sat a figure bounded in chains, struggling within its bonds. The figure brought both legs straight out suddenly, then swung them down into the panda's gut, forcing it to drop its hostage and double over.

The Tendou family got a good look at the (heavily) bound figure, who was shaking rather badly as if they were anxious about something. "Uh, would you happen to be..." enquired Soun.

"Rrrrrr-ra-ranma Saotome, s-sorry about this.

Suddenly Soun grabbed the 'boy' in a heavy hug, the hug's recipient's eyes growing wide, the trembling getting heavier. The girls noted curiously that the panda suddenly was showing massive amounts of...fear.

Soun noticed that something was peculiar about this 'boy', for someone who had been training in the arts for years; his pectorals were awfully soft and plump, noticeable through the chains even. The Tendou patriarch held his guest at arm's length, who was breathing in exertion. The panda in the back somewhat relaxed but remained tense.

Nabiki's eyes narrowed as she approached the redhead and poked 'him' in the chest...
______________________________________________________________ _________

Ranma had resisted, she'd been building her will over time to control herself. Even when the mustached idiot had hugged her, she held on with all her strength. Unfortunately, she was well drained for what came after that...
_______________________________________________________________ ________

Ranma suddenly ceased her shaking, a surreal calm suddenly taking control; her eyes narrowed and a sultry grin grew across her face. The transition was almost as if a switch had been flipped from Jeckal to Hyde.

"'He' is a girl, DaAACK!!!!" Nabiki found herself on the receiving end of a well-executed tackle and lip lock in the likes that blew her socks off. She would have been well enjoying the kiss if for fact 1; it was from another girl, and fact 2; her hand seemed to have wandered down...

"GETHEROFFGETHEROFFGET...HER...OFF!!!!" screamed the middle Tendou Daughter as she managed to break her lips away from, valiantly beating her arms against the still bound girl. The Panda blinked while the other three Tendous stood dumbfounded.

"A, a girl can't be a pervert, can they?" whispered Akane to herself, trying to rationalize what was happening in front of her. The Panda struggled to lift its hostage off the other girl while Kasumi every so often attempted to beat the other girl with a handy broom in hopes of helping her sister.

"HOT WATER NOW!!!" The panda's sign stated a great urgency that Kasumi had to comply with.

"YOUNG LADY, THIS IS UNSUITABLE BEHAVIOR FOR A GUEST!" yelled Soun, scandalized by the behavior.

"DAD, SIS, QUIT STANDING THERE AND HELP PROTECT MY CHASTITY!!!!"
_________________________________________________________ ______________

"I'm Genma Saotome, and this is my son..."

"Ranma."

"Is it true, are you really.... uh, that girl from earlier?" enquired Kasumi, notably keeping a safe distance away from the seemingly calm and chagrined young man and armed with a skillet. All three of the Tendou girls were armed; Kasumi with her favorite heavy iron American style cooking skillet, Nabiki with a Cobra Brand extending baton, and Akane with an oak bokken.

"Hmm, where should I begin..." mused Genma, then suddenly picked his son up by the shirt and tossed him outside... towards the fish pond

"YOUUUUUUU IDIOOOOOOTTTTTT!" Ranma landed headfirst into the water, only air bubbles reaching the surface. Genma realized exactly what he had done in haste.

"PANDACHAN!!!" Exclaimed the redhead as she leapt out of the water. The man-sometimes-panda desperately fought off the girl's advances before calmly continuing into his story...

_________________________________________________________ ______________

"Sir, it very bad if you fall in spring!" shouted the guide, once, just ONCE they would at least listen to him first.

"I won't go easy on you, Ranma"

"Ha, just the way I like it."

Martial artist Father met with Martial artist Son in mid air in a spectacular bout of gravity defiance and skill, before landing on opposite polls. Once again they leapt, Ranma braced both his hands on his father's leg, the planted both feet into his face. The pigtailed boy landed gracefully on one bamboo poll and looked smugly down in the pool his father fell in.

"Pop, you done yet? We ain't even gotten started!"

The pool started bubbling, and then suddenly a large black and white bear leapt from the spring and poised itself on an opposing poll in a crane stance.

"What, what the hell is that?!?"

"He fall in Spring of Drowned Panda, tragic story of Panda who drown Two thousand year ago. Now whoever fall in spring take body of panda."

Not even noting the change in species, the panda leapt at its son, ready to deliver retribution. Ranma just *barely* gained the state of mind to leap back, just barely avoiding the panda's first swipe. Unfortunately the panda didn't miss the follow up roundhouse.

"Oh, Spirits of ancestors, not that spring, ANYTHING BUT THAT SPRING!!!" shouted the guide in Mandarin, when he noted the boy's trajectory towards the spring just behind the spring of drowned girl. Unfortunately, none of his ancestors were returning his calls, as Ranma landed head first into its depths.

"Maybe that not pool I thinking of, maybe young customer drown and create new pool. Yes spring of drowned martial artist much safer, no?

Genmapanda grabbed the guide, ready to pummel him for even hoping his son drowned, when he noticed the state of his hands, or paws for that matter. The guide didn't notice the shock on the elder customer's face, as he was paying attention to what was rising out of the water.

A redhead arose to the banks with a feral and frenzied look in her eyes. Quickly scanning the area, her gaze fell upon the guide and the panda, "PANDACHAN!!!!"

"BY ALL THAT HOLY HONORED CUSTOMER RUN!!!!!" The Guide didn't even turn to see if his advice was heeded, escape was the first thing necessary. Hot water came next. Genma himself didn't like the look in the eyes of the redheaded girl that was in the place of his son, and didn't need the guide's warning to make haste.
________________________________________________________________ _______

"Apparently my son fell into that most dreaded spring of all; spring of sex starved amorous hyperactive nymphomaniac, tragic story of a sex starved amorous hyperactive nympho who fell into the spring while chasing a young girl fifteen hundred years ago. Now who ever fall in that spring will not only turn into a girl, but have these... urges," Genma pushed his glasses up in quiet contemplation.

"Uh, Saotome-san, that's a good story, but.."

"Yes, Nabiki was it?"

"That's my name, GET YOUR SON AWAY FROM US!!!" Nabiki was busy kicking and beating the redhead girl who decided to leave 'Pandachan' alone for a triple treat. Akane was slamming her bokken with all her might into the demoness's head, making less damage than she had ever to Kuno, and just barely avoiding the promiscuous girl's outstretched hands. Kasumi stood back (waaaayyyyy back) and allowed the protection of her sisters.

Fortunately relief came, when Soun dumped more of the hot water onto the cursed boy, cooling his ardor carnal appetites, but inflaming another for a Pops beating.

"YOU *WHAM* IDIOT *CRASH* WHAT *CRUSHA* DO YOU THINK *HEAVILY PUMMEL* YOU WERE DOING *FRESHLY SQUEEZED*?" Genma was barely able to squeak out a strangled 'ite', much less answer his son in any length of detail.

"Yes Mr. Saotome, that was very irresponsible of you, even for martial arts training," admonished Kasumi, just what had the panda relinquished upon the world?

"Well, you're plight isn't so bad after all," stated Soun, "I have three lovely daughters; Kasumi age 19, Nabiki age 17, and Akane age 16; whichever one you pick will be your fiancée."

Ranma stood up with a look of determination, "This is no time for fiancées, I'm going back to China to find a cure."

"Yes, please do!" quickly blurted Akane.

"Son, it's your duty, you need to pick a fiancée, or else..."

Ranma's eyes narrowed at the implied threat, "or else 'what'?" Ranma didn't react in time to the cool refreshing drink in his face.

"I'LL HAVE THEM ALL!!!!!" once again Onna-Ranma dove after the Tendou sisters.

"YOU IDIOT!" All three exclaimed as they attempted to defend themselves again. Fortunately, it ended quickly when Akane slammed a table on top of his head.
_________________________________________________________________ ______

Ranma woke up, and found that he had been moved to a room and changed back to a guy the next morning. He rubbed the lump on his head that he had received from the youngest and groaned about Tomboys who didn't know their own strength. He rolled over to see his panda father snoring the morning away, and decided he himself had slept long enough.

Ranma looked around for his pack, and when he found it, fished his bathing supplies out. Maybe some nice hot water will calm his headache a bit. When the pigtailed boy got into the hall, he ran into an extremely drowsy Nabiki, who suddenly became completely alert at the sight of the young man.

"Uh, hey, um, which way to the bath?" Nabiki didn't say anything, as she was backed against the wall as tightly as she could and pointed down the stairs. "Er, thanks, sorry 'bout all this." She didn't relax until he was down the stairs and out of sight.
________________________________________________________________ _______

"Please Kami, gimme strength," prayed Ranma, knowing from experience what may happen after the cold soak and during scrubbing. Just as much his cursed form couldn't keep her hands to herself, she tended to draw out bath time. It was inevitable when he had to bathe in rivers and such, and had grown used to it, but he still wished that it wouldn't take so long. Ranma dumped the cool water onto his head, and once he was female, exerted his will over her libido. She would make it through a bath without touching herself yet!

Unfortunately, not being accustomed to private baths, forgot to flip the occupied sign, which allowed Akane an unwitting visit. The youngest Tendou daughter knew she screwed up when she saw the glossy eyed look in their household guest's eyes...
_______________________________________________________________ ________

Soun felt like a kid again, one that just witnessed his first nude young lady up close, as his nose squirted blood like a super soaker, after witnessing his nude daughter being chased by a well endowed and just as nude natural redhead. Nabiki stared incredulous at the sight every time they made a pass, and Kasumi went to great lengths to remain oblivious to the situation, the half empty flask sitting on the kitchen counter may have had some assistance in that.

"GET AWAY YOU PERVERT!!!"

"AKANECHAN, DON'T RUN FROM YOUR FIANCEE!!!!"
__________________________________________________________ _____________

After a sneak attack by Genma gained Ranma his proper gender and after a deafeningly quiet breakfast (in which notably Nabiki skipped out on), Akane and Ranma made their way to school. It took a bit of convincing for Ranma to go to school; his fear of changing during classes being a prime issue. But eventually he complied, rationalizing that there should be more than enough hot water around, he would just have to will himself to remain calm until he could reach it.

"We're not getting married, you know? Same goes with my sisters," stated Akane matter-of-factly, there was no way she was letting a perverted oversexed sex-changing freak marry into HER family.

"Hmph, fine with me, why would I wanna be related to such an uncute Tomboy like you, much less be married to one."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" yelled Akane, spinning on her heel to meet with a short redhead that was dripping water, an old lady off to the side watering her pathway...
____________________________________________________________ ___________

"HERE COMES AKANE!"

"AKANE, STAY BACK, THEY ALL WANT TO DEFEAT YOU!"

The army of boys stormed towards the gates in order to win the hand of the most popular girl in school, when they noted that her usual scream was a bit different. It wasn't her usual savage war cry, but more one of primal fear. They also took note she was paying more attention to the redhead chasing her.

All the boys stopped their charge, and stared wide eyed as the short buxom redhead tackled Akane, and then proceeded to crawl upon her with exploring hands. Akane herself frantically tried to claw her way from under the girl, also grasping for ANYTHING to pry the nympho off of her. Luck came as her fingers managed to sink into cracks of the pavement, and rip out a good chunk, which she turned and applied none-too-gently to the redhead's cranium.

Akane stood up once the girl was 'sedated', hunched over and hyperventilating.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL STARING AT? YOU GOING TO ATTACK OR WHAT?!?!?" Akane tried to play the previous scene off by going into battle stance. Most were just too shocked to attempt the morning battle after the sight they just witnessed, was Akane... like that? Would explain a few things. The rest had passed out through nostril blood loss, including a certain kendo practitioner behind a tree.
_________________________________________________________________ ______

Akane's cheeks were inflamed beyond any embarrassment she had ever experienced after catching some of the things being said about her.

"Did you see in the school yard?"

"So, Akane swings that way?"

"I guess none of the perverts had a chance with her, huh?"

"But doesn't that make Akane a pervert?"

"Who is that redheaded tart after my Akane-chan?"

"I think the redhead's kinda cute, Yuka."

"Then why aren't you sitting next to her?"

Sure enough, a large ring of desks were formed around the madly grinning redhead, who was busy deciding her plan of attack on the room, so many pleasures, so little time. Even the teacher was backed against the chalkboard, weary of the new student after she attempted to 'introduce' herself to the rest of the class.

Eventually Akane dug up enough courage to approach Ranma, "Er, Ranma? Would you like to change back to a guy?"

The redhead turned back towards her potential fiancée with a guileless face, "No."

The youngest Tendou was not accustomed to being told 'no' so flat out, allowing rage to overpower her nervousness of being near someone so promiscuous, "You're changing back to a guy, and THAT'S FINAL!" Akane grasped the smaller girl's arm, and found herself held firmly in place. Turning a look of pure anger back to her houseguest, that look immediately melted and the nervousness returned at the look Ranma was giving her. I wasn't her outright lustful leer; in its place was an expression stone cold that brooked no arguing against.

"I said, no," said the pigtailed girl in a steely monotonous voice. Akane could only nod as she turned slowly away, slightly in shock to walk back to her desk. Her shock was immediately replaced by outrage as she felt a slap and a goose on her rump. "Maybe a tomboy, but you're MY tomboy with a cute lil rump!"

"You see that?"

"Akane's her bitch! Yup I heard it all right!"

"Akane does have a cute butt."

"Does that girl have no shame?"

"Man, if she's like that, we'll never have a chance at either one!"

"Dude, haven't you noticed? You defiantly have a chance, EVERYTHING BIPEDAL AND THEN SOME has a chance!"

"I don't care if he's a perverted boy, he's less perverted as a guy than a girl," groused Akane, though she was more embarrassed and hoping to at least curb some of the rumors about her preference with her nest stunt. She made a beeline for the sink, ran hot water in a bucket, and marched back to the desk in the center of the room. Ranma was too busy leering at one of the guys that was unfortunate to make eye contact with her to notice the steaming liquid flying in her direction.

"HEY THAT'S HOT... huh? I'm a guy again? I'M A GUY AGAIN!!!" Ranma danced around as the classroom did a unified blink, attempting to clear away the illusion of where there once was a girl radiating way too much sexuality, to a guy prancing around like an idiot. Prancing around until his skull was nearly cracked open by a mallet.

"Hmph, keep your hands to yourself... pervert!" Akane stomped off, leaving the puddle of flesh on the floor attempting to gurgle out that it wasn't his fault.

"Uh, Akane, did that redhead just change to a guy?" enquired one of Akane's friends

"Huh, oh yes he did, Chinese curse or something rather." Akane stated as if she was saying the sky was blue. Her friends only nodded in unison, it was as good an explanation as any they figured.

"AKANE!!! PIGTAILED GIRL! I CANNOT PERMIT THIS TRAVESTY!!! ALLOW THE PURENESS OF MY MANHOOD FREE YOU FROM YOUR UNNATURAL AND FORSAKEN WAYS!!!" Kuno crashed through the door, waving his bokken around in frenzy.

"WHAT? Kuno, what are you talking about?" asked Akane incredulously, not that she didn't know what he was probably referring to, she had just hoped she could ignore it and it would go away.

"FEAR NOT FAIR AKANE, I SHALL ALLOW YOU AND THE AMOROUS PIGTAILED ONE TO BATHE IN MY MASCULINITY UNTIL YOUR PLIGHT HAS BEEN RECTIFIED!"

"Must you yell?" whined the teacher, who had just came out of his catatonic state due to the interruption of reality through the surrealness of the beginning of class.

"Ah, sorry sensei. Now, where was I? Oh yes! You may DATE with me!" With that, Kuno flung himself at Akane braced to defend herself. Fortunately a foot to Kuno's jaw kept her from dirtying her hands.

"Hmm? What made me do that?" Thought Ranma as he removed his foot from Kuno's chin and flipped from out of his one-handed handstand.

"And who are you, knave? Enquired Kuno.

"Uh, I'm..."

"Wait, is it not customary for one to give his own name first? Very well, my name is upperclassmen Kuno, Junior Group E..."

"Captain of the Kendo Club..." mocked one of the boys during Kuno's recital.

"Undefeated new star of the high school fencing world," imitated one girl.

"But my peers call me the shoo...huh?" another student trailed off when he noticed Kuno actually saying something different

"THE BLUE THUNDER OF FURINKAN HIGH"

"Blue Thunder? I thought it was Shooting Star."

"Whatever, we'll just call him 'True Blunder' instead of 'Shooting too Far'"

"True Blunder, good one, heh"

"Well, I'm staying at the Tendou Dojo..." commented Ranma, idly noting Akane slapped her forehead in exasperation.

"WHAT? Under the same roof as Akane? I WILL NOT PERMIT IT!" Kuno dashed after Ranma, thrusting his bokken in a complex form. Much to his chagrin, Ranma weaved in and out of the strikes like a thick smoke.

"I'm heir to the Saotome School of Anything Goes Martial Arts," stated Ranma, never missing a beat, then back flipped away from Kuno's attacks, did a half gator over the ring of desks, and landed by the broken door. "I am Ranma Saotome, and I accept your challenge!"

Ranma then looked around for a sec, "This isn't a place to hold a fight, follow me."

"You cannot outrun me, scoundrel, I shall follow you to Hell for hounding Akane Tendou!"
______________________________________________________________ _________

As both combatants rushed down the hall, the teacher turned back to the rest of the class, "who believes it would be pointless to continue class?"

The one remaining student raised his hand.

"Very well," with that, the teacher fainted.
______________________________________________________________ _________

Further down the hall, Ranma found an open window, "Let's get outside. This way!" with that, Ranma leapt out the window.

"Fear not," shouted Kuno as he followed.

"Hey wait! This is the third floor!" Shouted a student incredulously.

"No sweat, I'm..." Ranma was immediately silenced when he saw what was under him.

"No, oh please no," whined Akane, dreading having to deal with Ranma's not so 'better half'.

"Man, he's lucky there was a pool down there," stated one student

"NONONONONONO!!! Not water, ANYTHING BUT WATER!!!!" Screamed Saotome, who suddenly tried to swim upwards in the air as a transformation trigger headed straight for him.

Every student held his or her breath until something surfaced.

"There's Kuno, he's coming up!"

"But what's happened to Saotome?"

That question was answered as Kuno was suddenly and forcibly lifted from the water from under, and pinned to the walkway around the pool.

"Yummy," cooed Onna-Ranma.