Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ The Second 'Coming' ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]



"Oh Gods! She's mauling Kuno!" screamed one of the girls. That was one perspective of looking at it.

"Wow, Kuno's tougher than I thought, she hasn't drawn blood yet," commented another student.

"I thought Kuno is much more skilled than that, what's he doing?"

From the looks of things, he was panicking.

There comes a point, a life or death situation, a fight that is so chaotic, that even the most seasoned fighters will abandon a good portion of form in lieu of just the straight attempt to maim your opponent. Kuno had far exceeded that point, not because he was in a life or death situation, but because his tightly weaved veil over reality was being threatened to be rent asunder. He did in fact in his delusions believe that all women were his for the conquering, problem is his own comprehension for, shall we say, 'family planning', didn't reach far beyond the 'dating' phase. Sure from his 'epic' Samurai videos he collected, he learned phrases like 'deflowering', unfortunately he had no idea what that was associated with.

Thus one of the general rules of Kunoland's laws of physics comes into conflict with the entreating reality. Women were supposed to be pure, demure, and worship his manliness, not strip him bare and paw for unmentionables. The Samurai wannabe's already excessively stressed cranium found him in a situation he couldn't comprehend on an intelligible level, so what would the solution be to such a breach in his delusional defenses?

Why, beat it with a stick until it stopped moving, of course.

Ranma-chan herself was finding it difficult to maneuver herself around the wild attacks while shucking a prime specimen of play meat. Of course never let it be known that Ranma ever backed down from a challenge.

"KAMIS, IT'S ATTACHING ITSELF TO MY HIP!" screamed the Kendo practitioner, signs that higher level thinking were somewhat returning as he started to swing his wooden sword a bit faster.
_______________________________________________________________ ___________________


"Someone wanna get down there and help Kuno?" enquired the hall monitor. Most of the students took a step back, all but one.

"HEY!" yelled that one student indignantly.

"Well Akane, looks like you're volunteered."

"Sorry, Akane, better you than me"

"You know her, him, whatever better, you deal with it."

"But, but I don't even LIKE Kuno," the youngest Tendou daughter complained, but begrudgenly decided to follow the martial artists' credo, to help those who cannot defend themselves, not that there was any sort of practical defense against Kuno's current threat.
_______________________________________________________________ ___________________


"Pigtailed girl, this behavior, DON'T TOUCH THAT, is not the customary way that things, EEE-HEE HEE, are to be, OOOOH, done! STOP THAT!" Kuno finally managed to shake the humanoid redheaded octopus off of him and get into ready stance, albeit shakily as seeing as how his hakama was down around his ankles.

Ranma pulled herself back to her feet, spitting out a piece of fabric in her mouth and tossing Kuno's belt to the side, "why don't we just cut to the chase and drop them Goddamn britches," countered the redhead as she slowly walked towards the Kendoist.

"Er, um, only if you defeat me will I allow you to date with me!" That was probably the dumbest stall tactic that he ever could have conceived.

Onna-Ranma tilted her head to the side slightly before answering, "Okay." Kuno didn't even get a chance to blink as he was doubled over the girl's right fist.

"So, so fast!" thought Kuno to himself, "she's as skilled as, no, MORE skilled than Akane Tendou!"

"I guess this means you're time is mine now," stated the girl mirthfully, "I have so many wonderful ideas how to spend it," she then began to recite those 'things'.

Kuno promptly fainted.

"Well, you don't necessarily NEED to be awake for all of it," mused Ranma-chan as she hefted the comatose Kendoist onto her shoulder, unaware of the wave of hot water heading her way.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" Ranma wasted no time dropping Kuno, causing him to lose his balance himself and crabwalk back away from the True Blunder, nearly falling back into the pool again. Fortunately Akane dove on top of him, as if a soldier trying to smother a deadly biological weapon with their body, pinning the pigtailed boy from moving any further.

"Please be a guy, please be a guy, please be a guy," went Akane's mantra; she didn't even want to think what the situation would be if Ranma was currently in his girl form. After several seconds, Akane finally gathered enough nerve to look up. Ranma, thankfully, was a guy, though he was frozen stiff with his pigtail sticking straight out.

"*Sigh*, I guess staying at school wouldn't be productive," Akane thought to herself, as she hefted the statuesque martial artist onto her shoulder.

"Akane, where are you going? We still have half a day of school yet!"
_________________________________________________________________ ______

"So, I heard Akane looked out for you at school today," enquired Genma, resting comfortably in a meditative position on his head.

"I don't think she was doing it for my benefit," groused Ranma, meditating in a similar position.

"What do you.... oh."

"You got it, Pop."
_________________________________________________________________ ______

"So, is it any of your business, Akane? I mean, what's wrong with a boy who turns into a girl?" Akane turned and glared at Nabiki with a half lidded gaze from her desk.

"Okay, that sounded hollow to me too," Admitted Nabiki.

"Everyone's spreading rumors about me, they're saying that I'm..."

"A swinger? Fence sitter? Still out on the Jury? Playing for both sides? In the boys and girls scouts? Enjoy the hotdog and the bun? Washes the..."

"I GET THE POINT!" Yelled Akane as she turned back to her homework.

"Uh, I'm just kidding, sis, no need to get hostile," Nabiki placated, sweating from the near miss of the notebook that Akane threw at her; yeah, the one currently imbedded in the wall behind her. "By the way, um, you DID make sure to lock your door, right?"

Akane quickly looked at her door, and relaxed, "Yeah, the deadbolt's set." Nabiki herself relaxed after that.

"Anyhow, I don't want the rest of the school thinking I'm also some kinda pervert!"

"I think we're well past that status marker, Akane-chan."
__________________________________________________________ _____________

Ranma slowly brought his hand down from almost knocking on Akane's door, "Why that little, and I was gonna thank her for bailing me out?" Ranma slid down the banister, not noticing Kasumi carrying a pail of water for mopping.

The eldest Tendou daughter discovered reflexes she never knew she had, as she attempted to leap back without spilling a drop of gender altering liquid onto the incoming boy. It was a valiant attempt, but otherwise fruitless. Kasumi did double time out of Ranma's general vicinity (suddenly realizing she had a book to borrow from Dr. Tofu), while the red headed girl slowly stood back up, flattened her wet shirt against her breasts, turned towards Akane's general direction upstairs, and smiled.

"Come to think of it, 'thanking her' is just what I'll do... tonight."
_____________________________________________________________ __________

Eventually, Akane and Nabiki withdrew from the latter's room once Kasumi had called that dinner was ready, not noticing their youngest houseguest slip into Akane's room. Ranma approached Akane's window, and opened it a bit. She then took the piece of gum out of her mouth she had been chewing, and stuck it into the notch for where the latch would lock the window in place.

The pigtailed girl chuckled sinisterly as she closed the window and exited the room.
_________________________________________________________________ ______

Everyone was extremely nervous during dinner, Ranma absolutely refusing to allow anyone to change her back to male while keeping a close eye on her father and Akane for any surprise attacks. A great deal of the agitation from almost all present came from the fact that, other than the brief glances towards Akane and the sinister giggles she would emit, Ranma was rather subdued. Everyone was afraid, VERY afraid.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"Yup, that was delicious, probably almost as good as you're gonna taste, Kasumi," Kasumi spit up the mouthful of rice across the table; her father moving behind her and patting her on the back as she choked on a few grains that went down the wrong pipe.

"So, Akane, care to join me for a bit of practice in the dojo?" Akane stared intently at the redhead; trying to decipher whatever double meaning she KNEW had to be in what she was asked.

"Er, no thanks, I, uh, wanna finish my homework."

"Hmm? Thought you had plenty of time to finish that up. Well, it's your loss, a good workout really gets the juices flowing."

"WILL YOU STOP THAT?" screamed the youngest Tendou daughter.

"Eh? Stop what?" asked Ranma guilelessly, though she was getting EXTREMELY hot with thoughts of dominating Akane and her obvious temper.

"The euphemisms! Don't think I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Akane, if I was gonna tell you I wanted to grab you by the legs and lick you like I was a Hell resident with a melting ice-cream cone, I would tell you outright. You really need to get your mind out of the gutter."

"W-what?" enquired Akane incredulously.

"I mean, the way you threw yourself on top of my male form earlier today, simply scandalous."

"How-HOW DARE YOU!!! YOU, YOU, YOU PERVERT!"

"Oh, you're gonna find out just how much a pervert we both are tonight," though Ranma to herself, her only outward reply was a smirk, "as much as I would like to sit here and chew the... heh heh, I need to get some practice in before beddy bye."

Ranma walked out to the dojo, leaving the others in silence.

"Saotome, just WHAT have you brought into our house?" asked Soun firmly.

"I don't know, Tendou, but it frightens me."
__________________________________________________________________ _____

As the hour climbed, everyone retired for their nights rest, though not before ensuring that each and every entrance to his or her rooms was secure. Ranma had the guest room all to herself, her father opting to sleep on the floor of Mr. Tendou's room.

"Man, make a pass once, and they never let you live it down," groused the cursed young lady, as she waited intently for any sounds of fluttering to die out and snores reigned the night.

Once she surmised the coast was clear, Ranma kicked off her covers, revealing her red leather bodice with matching vinyl thong underwear, walked up to the window and opened it. The Redhead swung herself onto the roof and shivered from the cold air and anticipation of what was to come (heh heh) soon. The buxom and underdressed girl stealthily made her way across the roof to where Akane's window would be.
Hanging herself upside down, Ranma pulled a thin stiff ('stiff' such a delicious word) wire from between her bust, and wormed (ah, how that word just rolls off the tongue, 'wormed') it into where the latch caught into the frame. The gum kept the latch from completely securing, and made Ranma's job much easier (and quieter) to get her entryway open.

Ranma chuckled softly to herself as she slowly opened the window without a sound, then just as quietly flipped into Akane's room. The room's owner slept somewhat fitfully and had kicked the covers off of herself. Ranma smiled, as it was time to make her presence known.

Akane groggily awoke to a peculiar vibrating sound. Her mind remained hazed as she scanned her room, but immediately cleared when she sighted her other occupant.

"Akane, Akane, how is your potential fiancée supposed to make a midnight visit if you lock the window? Just so inconsiderate."

"Oh, I get it, I'm dreaming; if I will it hard enough, you'll disappear," with that, Akane closed her eyes in concentration, and when she opened them again, Ranma was still there, with a maddening grin on her face, plus her hand on her hips, minus a red leather bodice.

"ACK!" Akane closed her eyes again, and opened them to find Ranma back to being somewhat clothed.

"Sorry, 'Kane-chan, but we're both awake," stated the redhead smugly.

"Touch me, and I'll beat you within an inch of your life!"

Ranma looked curiously at Akane, "really, I think you saw the way I took out Kuno, and I've seen how you move. Do you really think you can defeat me?"

"I'll, I'll scream rape!" stated Akane firmly.

"Well, I did always picture you as a screamer; it would be a shame to have to use the ball gag to stop those beautiful sounds from escaping."

"Please, why can't you let me sleep?" whined Akane.

"Because, I owe you for twice switching me today, when I preferred to remain as I was," that same monotonous steely voice that Onna-Ranma used on Akane in class earlier was back, though with a slightly higher chill factor. Then Ranma's disposition changed back to a cheery one, "besides, I wanted to try this outfit on just for you. The red matches my hair well and does a good job of making any blood stains unnoticeable."

"Blo-blood stains?" squeaked out Akane, infinitely dreading the answer.

"Well, yeah, you're a virgin, right?" Ranma asked innocently, then her face changed to one of a feral carnivore that just spotted a red meat buffet, as she took a purposeful stride towards Akane.

The youngest Tendou daughter's eyes went wide in fright.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

Akane's blood curdling scream woke up the whole Tendou household, along with anyone residing in a three-block radius. The second set of screams came of a different nature, the neighbors grumbling about 'newlyweds' and 'soundproofing'.

Each of the others in the Tendou household mourned Akane, the first casualty of war.
__________________________________________________________________ _____

Ranma wrapped it all up at about four in the morning, still straddling a thoroughly exhausted Akane. The Redhead pulled herself off of Akane and strode for the door.

"Now remember, Akane-chan," whispered Ranma, "you're Ranma's bitch now!"
_________________________________________________________________ ______

Breakfast took on a subdued air, each person taking a different approach to handling what happened last night; Nabiki sat as far away from both Ranma and Akane as she could, Kasumi had forsaken her flask and was straight hitting the bottle, Genma shoveled food into his mouth faster than usual, and Soun hid in a shell of total oblivion.

Akane looked as if she had ran a three-day marathon, while Ranma was grinning like the cat that ate... well the cat that just committed cannibalism.

"My, you're looking rather... chipper today, Ranma," stated Kasumi, taking another swig.

"Oh yeah, I defiantly had a 'fulfilling' sleep last night! How about you Akane?"

The girl stated snapped to attention, "Yes, Ranma-sama."

And there was silence...

"Oh, that's nice then," replied Kasumi, who started guzzling from the bottle. Nabiki started hyperventilating, Genma managed to double his eating speed, and Soun just continued to read the morning paper upside down.

"Gee, Nabiki, are you okay?" Ranma asked with a seemingly sincere voice, which was quickly undermined when she mouthed 'you're next' to the middle Tendou daughter. That stopped her breathing fit real quick-like.

"Uh, justrememberedimportantsomethingatschoolearlygottarunbreakfastwasdeliciouss is," with that, Nabiki made a mad dash to freedom. Genma tried to be helpful and finished off her breakfast remains.

"Nabiki seems real jittery, you think she needs to learn to relax, Akane-chan?"

"Whatever you say, Ranma-sama," Akane replied in a subdued voice.

"Oh my, I think I have another bottle under the sink," mused Kasumi, as she looked up into the bottle she was holding for it's very last drop.
_________________________________________________________________ ______

"Sure I know her, the girl with the pigtail and Chinese clothes."

"Nabiki Tendou, is this true?"

"Well, yeah, but I would think you do not want to know her," stated Nabiki firmly; nobody in their right mind would want to get to know him/her.

Nabiki blinked as Kuno started to compose a note, "Heh, heh, heh, if she thinks she can molest upperclassman Kuno and simply walk away, she thinks wrongly!"
_____________________________________________________________ __________

"This is for me?" questioned a male Ranma, having been (rejoicefully) blindsided by his father with a hot water balloon.

"'To the Girl Flame haired water nymph,' he said, I don't think he believes you're the same person," answered Nabiki.

Ranma went on to read the note, "On Sunday in the tenth hour, meet me in the second field of Furinkan High School."

"Sounds like a duel, huh Ranma-sama?"

Ranma gave Akane an exasperated look, "look, for the last time, DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"Of course, Ranma-sama."

"Listen, you sexless, uncute..." Ranma sternly felt being interrupted.

"I'm sorry for grinding my elbow into your skull, Ranma-sama."
__________________________________________________________ _____________

The following Sunday morning was met with a highly agitated Onna-Ranma. The reason for her constitution was that Nabiki learned from Akane's mistakes, making a quiet entry into her room near impossible. Ranma was quite sure Nabiki made contingency plans if the pigtailed redhead decided to do away with being subtle, but Ranma was determined.

"So, you have come, Flame haired water nymph."

"Well, you have the 'nymph' part close," said the girl with a smirk, "I guess you wanna rematch, huh? Well where's you're sword? I don't want this conquer to be too easy now."

"Heh, I have no need of a sword," stated Kuno arrogantly.

"Sigh, overconfident, well I guess I'll just end this quick. No use in wasting each other's stamina."

"Confident enough to give you... THIS."

Ranma caught the object hurled at her, and blinked a couple of times, "Uh, me and Pandachan are both Shinto-Buddhist," replied the girl as she tossed the Christian cross back at Kuno. What was that all about?"

"Hmph, you think me naive enough not to see through your insidious plot?"

"Huh?" Ranma answered intelligently.

"You were summoned by the cowardly and fiendish Ranma Saotome, a succubus herald sent to corrupt the Angelic Akane Tendou and spoil my very chastity!"

"Wow, you actually come up with that yourself?" Ranma asked, sincerely impressed by the levels of delusion the Kendoist had reached, "anyhow, I ain't a succubus, and crosses only work for Vampires."

"Well then, you shall fall before THIS, foul Succubus!" Kuno held before him a small bundle of weeds.

"Uh, wolf's bane only works for werewolves, and I told you already I ain't a...."

"SPARE ME YOUR LIES, creature of the Night!"

"Uh, but it's day out, morning in fact," stated Ranma.

"AH HAH! Then be felled by THIS."

"Garlic's also for Vampires," replied Ranma with a bored look on her face.

"Then this?"

"What did you do? Mold that silver bullet out yourself? Werewolves again."

"Then what WOULD it take to be rid of you, Demoness?"

"A screaming orgasm?" enquired Ranma-chan, a bit too hopefully.

"AH! SCREAMING ORGASM! I have heard of such an alcoholic concoction! I shall endeavor to collect enough spirits to do away with your evilness! You had not heard the last of the Great Blue Thunder of Furinkan High!"

Ranma stared blankly back at the retreating Kendoist, finally slumping to her knees as all brain functions were rerouted to deducing exactly what had gone wrong in that conversation.

After much contemplation, Ranma came upon an answer, "But, but I'm still horny," of course, not an answer but forth by anything other than her libido.