Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ Trouble with boys ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma the Amorous Over-sexed Nympho


Nabiki squirmed in her seat at the breakfast table, trying to get comfortable. She now felt a hatred that she had never known before. She hated Ranma; she hated the redheaded girl to a near impossible degree. She hated the pigtailed boy that came into their house a week ago. She hated her sister for helping that evil girl have her way with her. She hated the stains that soaked through to her mattress that will never come out. She hated the vile things that Onna-Ranma made her do and did to her. She hated the girl with a passion she couldn't comprehend. Worst of all, she hated how incredibly horny she was becoming thinking about how much she hated Ranma-chan. Unfortunately, she forced herself to obey Ranma's commandment, "self-indulgence without the proper supervision and assistance is strictly forbidden." Nabiki squirmed a bit more, trying to keep her mind off the wet spot forming under her.

Kasumi knew that she was next, sans the dozens of apartment guides sitting on the kitchen counter. Kasumi frantically flipped through them, but the more she looked, the more discouraged she became.

"Damn you father, and the years of servitude I gave you," growled the normally reserved young lady to herself, thinking about how she needed to have money, much less a job. The eldest Tendou daughter began to weep at the hopelessness.

Akane sat calmly, albeit slightly drowsy, waiting for breakfast to be served. It was interesting to note that even with her sudden submissive attitude towards a certain redhead, she didn't seem to change at all. The Tendou patriarch and his best friend, with infinite wisdom, chose to have breakfast elsewhere.

Otoku-Ranma came down the stairs, looking extremely weary, to sit down for breakfast. His female side was gonna be the death of him at this rate.

"I hate you Saotome, I wish you were dead so I can squat over your mangled and decaying carcass and relieve a relatively full bladder," stated Nabiki in a low and dangerous voice.

"Uh, would saying I'm sorry help any?"

"Change. Upstairs. Now." Nabiki growled, her hormones finally beginning to get the best of her.

"NO WAY! I'm staying a guy today! No matter what!" yelled Ranma, adamant about carrying out his pledge. He was quickly becoming desensitized to the memories of his female side's actions, but it still scared the begeezus out of him with the lack on control he felt during the change over.

"Huh? I've been meaning to ask you, Ranma-sama."

"Would you please quit calling me that?" Ranma pleaded.

"Why is it when you're a guy, you hate being a girl, but when you're a girl you hate being a guy so much?" continued Akane, barely phased by 'Ranma-sama's' reaction.

Ranma pouted for a bit before answering, "I don't like being a girl half the time, I'm a guy, I was born a guy and I should be a guy twenty-four seven! And when I'm a girl, it's just, just that everything I uphold in honor just stops meaning anything to me. If I'm changing that much, I don't think I know myself."

Akane put her hand on Ranma's lap in comfort, though it had quite the opposite effect on the pigtailed boy. Before he could react though, he became a she.

Nabiki sat across the table, holding an empty glass, staring at the redhead with a look of pure, smoldering hate and lust. It never took much to set Ranma off, especially since she was never 'on' to begin with. Ranma leapt at Nabiki, tackling the middle Tendou daughter to the ground.

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! NOT AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!!!" screamed Akane, before pausing to add, "wow."

Kasumi's wails became louder from the kitchen, managing to drown out the wails coming from beside the table.
________________________________________________________________ __________________

After being thoroughly satisfied, Nabiki used her cup of hot tea to revert the pigtailed martial artist before Ranma-chan could recover herself. Ranma glared balefully at the other girl, but begrudgeonly thanked her for changing him back.

Nabiki shrugged in indifference, she got what she needed, and was set on her way to school.

"She's... gonna be a problem, isn't she?" worried Ranma aloud. Akane didn't feel the need to verbally answer that.
_________________________________________________________________ _________________

Both Ranma and Akane reached the gates of Furinkan; Ranma jumping to the fore to protect Akane from the line of sports thugs she constantly fought every morning.

"Ranma-sama, what do you think you're doing?" asked Akane harshly.

"I ain't let'n you fight these jerks again. They don't need to be gaining up on ya every morning like this, it's just wrong."

Akane searched his eyes, and found him sincere. Akane liked that look.

Ranma felt the back of his head grabbed and pulled forward to a pair of waiting lips. Ranma's pigtail stood straight out as he received a potent and well executed kiss, taught to the youngest Tendou daughter by a pro in the area.

Even if he was a perverted boy at the moment, Akane had to show her appreciation, "Thanks for caring, Ranma-sama, I'll let you know how much I appreciate this... later." Akane gave Ranma a saucy smirk and went into a ready stance; comfortable that Ranma would now not interfere.

She was unexpecting of the group of boy's tears, "Akane Tendou, we shall no longer challenge you," Started the captain of the soccer team.

"Instead we shall all swallow our sobs, and give our approval to your twisted, yet apparently fulfilling relationship to Ranma Saotome," finished the captain of the karate team once the leader of the Soccer team became too choked up to continue.

"HEY! WHAT RELATIONSHIP?" Demanded Ranma, though nobody was buying that one at the moment.

"You might wanna wipe the lip gloss from your mouth, Ranma-sama," Akane lightly warned Ranma, "you mean just because I got laid, you're gonna leave me alone?"

"YOU'VE HAD SEX? OUR FINAL CHANCE IS OBLIVIATED!!!" Screamed someone within the crowd, what few that didn't ignore him gave him the same heartwarming look that many people would give to the town dunce.

"We just have one request that you favor us with," said the Baseball team captain.

"Huh?"

"Can, um, we watch one time?"

And thus the Hentai Horde lives on in memory.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"So, level with us," started Hiroshi, "how is Akane?"

"I, uh, have no idea," answered Ranma lamely, there was already enough about his 'private' life open to public domain.

"Don't play innocent, share! Is how tight is she?"

"WHAT? How am I supposed to answer that?" shot back Ranma, he honestly wasn't sure what they had asked him."

"Yeah, I bet Akane could tighten lug nuts with those thighs. Bet she's a screamer too."

"Oh she's a.... shut up before I pound you two, you ain't gotta know any of the details since you're not gett'n any," countered Ranma, "besides, with a chunky chick like that?"

"Yeah, but she's chunky in all the comfortable places," commented Daisuke, as they watched the girls playing softball on the other side of the field.

"What does my female side see in that dorky chick anyhow," mused the pigtailed martial artist to himself, "she's uncute, built like a brick..." His reverie was cut off once he saw the smile on Akane's face.

"Man, she's cute."

"Ah, who says," commented Ranma, though his heart wasn't in it, Ranma glanced away and sighed.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"Uh, Saotome, you've got karate reflexes, right? I mean, couldn't you have dodged it?"

"Was preoccupied."
_________________________________________________________ ______________

"I'm sorry, Ranma-sama, does it still hurt?" asked Akane, concerned, it's not like she cared much for his boy side, but it may affect his girl side later on that night, "you want me to lick it and make it better?"

"What? NO! I ain't like that!" countered Ranma, trying to discourage the girl.

"So only your girl side likes girls? You really are a pervert, Ranma-sama."

"Hey! I can't control my girl side! She does whatever and whoever she wants!"

"I thought you said that your girl side is still you?"

"Er, yeah, but you know what I mean," trailed off Ranma."

"Well, your girl side is a good type of pervert, you're just a boy pervert!"

"Oh, that makes a lot of sense."

The two teens stopped as they came across Ranma's father sweeping in front of the establishment they had headed for.

"Hey, 'Pandachan', what are you doing here?"

Said Panda tensed, ready to bolt before realizing it was a male voice that called out to him, "Don't do that, Boy. It's far from funny."

"You're right," replied Ranma shamefaced, "it's frick'n HILARIOUS! I mean you afraid of a weak girl!"

"A weak girl with the libido of a Gorilla ODed on Viagra," read the Panda's sign.

"DON'T GIVE ME ANY IDEAS THAT MY GIRL SIDE'S GONNA MAKE ME REGRET!" Shouted Ranma, truly afraid that the idea may appeal to his other half. They haven't ventured out into bestiality...yet, but he knew within his heart of hearts, it was only a matter of time.

Akane and Genma blinked in confusion as a whimper escaped Ranma.

"Well, well, Akane, I haven't seen you around lately, who's you're friend?" enquired a gentle looking man, obviously the physician that ran the clinic.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"You don't say, Ranma's father? I guess I can see the resemblance," joked Dr. Tofu, "Ranma, what happened to your face?"

"Er, a little baseball accident."

"No problem, I have some balm that will work wonders, be back in a jiffy."

"'Jiffy?' What type of guy uses words like 'jiffy' nowadays?" thought Ranma to himself.

*Ring!*

Genma picked up the phone and paused intently before realizing that Panda's can't talk. Akane helpfully assisted.

"Oh! Yes, Yes, I see. Yes, Ranma-sama is here with me? I don't think it would be a problem for you to drop it off now I.. hello, hello?"

"Something wrong?" enquired Ranma as Akane set the phone back on the hook.

"Uh, no, nothing's wrong, just a prank call, heh heh.." Akane sweated with a bit of nervousness.

"I... see," replied Ranma, not more than a little suspicious.

Tofu finally returned, "Okay, Ranma, I need to apply this cold compress to reduce the swelling before applying the oitmen-whoops!" the compress flew out of the good chiropractor's hands, and burst upon impacting with Ranma.

"FREE! OOoooh I need a good frig right about now!" Exclaimed the newly released redhead, before turning back to Tofu," Hellooooo doctor!"

Ranma-chan stood up and suddenly swayed forward unbalanced into the doctor's arms, "Oooh, I feel so faint."

Dr. Tofu recovered from his shock of seeing the pigtailed boy become a girl, "Ah, Jusenkyo, I presume? Almost went there on my travels, my condolences. Did the transition make you woozy? Perhaps you should lie down."

"It, it's not that," weakly replied Ranma, as she suddenly tripped the doctor to the floor and ground herself against him, "I just need a squirt of your man seed from ya and I'll be good as new!"

"I, I don't think I under-GET YOUR HAND OUTTA THERE!"

"But it feels so warm and comfy down there!"

Seeing that his demands weren't gonna be met, Tofu sighed and pressed a series of points along Ranma's back, causing the girl to stiffen."

"Oooh, do that again!" cooed Ranma, gyrating against the good doctor. Tofu became quite a bit more nervous and tapped the same points again, gaining only further encouragement from the squirming redhead on top of him.

"Oooh yeah! Now down here!" Ranma took his free hand and attempted to maneuver it down into her pants...

Suddenly Tofu shot out from under the redhead, causing her to fall flat on her face.

"H-how?" questioned Ranma-chan, "he slipped from under me almost with my noticing." The sex-hungry girl formulated a plan of 'attack' to compensate for the doctor's obvious amount of skill and dove forward.

"This... could be a problem," Tofu considered to himself...
____________________________________________________________ ___________

"Ya coulda warned me," groused Ranma-chan as she attempted to shake feeling back into her limp arm.

"I-I'm sorry Ranma-sama," apologized Akane, deeply chagrined, "It wasn't as if I was expecting you, you know?"

"Anyhow, he's pretty good, was taking quite a bit of my concentration to keep those pressure points from reacting. He's got some serious skill, that doctor of yours."

"Oh he, ...hmmm, delicious!..., is. He's been taking care of me since I was younger, fixing my injuries from, ...ah-hah..., practicing the art.

Ranma sat up and wiped her mouth, "Now that you mention it, no offense and all, you're good and all, but when was the last time a sensei trained you?"

"Well, my father still trains me, ...Mmmmmm!..." Akane took another bite of her ice cream, "but I don't think his heart's really into it anymore."

"Kinda figured as much. Um... Akane... would you, uh, that is, um..."

Akane blinked at the redhead's sudden nervousness, "Ranma-sama, what is it?"

"I was kinda, wondering if.. you'd like to train with me."

"You want to ...cold!... train me?"

"I know my male side is much more serious about the art than I am. Maybe I can train you whenever I'm a guy, you know?"

"I, I would like that, Ranma-sama."

"Heh, it's not a problem, I enjoy seeing you all sweaty, in either form."

"Ra-ranma-sama?"

"Can't talk, *slurp*, eating," answered Ranma, finishing the rest of her ice cream.

Suddenly Akane arched in her seat, a silent scream escaping her throat, "In, incredible, Ranma-sama, but I think we've spoiled dinner long enough." Ranma got up from under the table with three empty parfait cups as she stuffed Akane's panties into her pocket.

"I guess, though I don't think I can ever be satisfied. I'll have plenty of room for dinner tonight."
_____________________________________________________________ __________

"Oh, and who was that on the phone earlier? I heard whoever ask about me," Asked the Redhead as both her and Akane walked home.

"It.. It's not important," Answered Akane, trying not to look at her lover's eyes.

"Akane," Ranma commanded sternly, her trademark steely voice and glare destroying Akane's resistance.

"ItwasKasumishe'stheoneDr. Tofuhasacrushon!" stated the raven haired girl quickly, then bowed steeply, "I'm sorry, Ranma-sama for holding secrets from you."

Ranma rubbed the small of Akane's back gently, "That's okay, a little resistance makes you all that more exiting. How bad does he have it for Kasumi-chan?"

"Oh, it's pretty bad, whenever she comes to visit, it's not safe to have him examine you. He just can't seem to control himself whenever Kasumi's around."

"Hmm," mused Ranma, "is he any danger to her?"

"Oh no! I don't think he could harm a single little hair on her head!"

"Ooh, this is just too rich," replied the redhead, an idea formulating in her head.
_________________________________________________________________ ______

The next day, Ranma paid a visit to Dr. Tofu's clinic with a peculiar smile on her face.

"Hello, what can I RANMA!" Dr. Tofu backed against the wall tightly, trying to get as much distance between him and the redhead as possible, "ha, have you been taking the lithium I prescribed for you?"

"Hello, Dr. Tofu, Kasumi asked me to drop off a book for her," answered the redhead with a serene smile.

Tofu noticed the smile, and Ranma's long dress, apron she was wearing, and the way her hair was done in a ponytail that draped over her shoulder.

Dr.Tofu's glasses started to fog over. Ranma-chan flashed a quick, sinister smile, "Gotcha," she thought to herself before going back to imitating Kasumi's oblivious and guiless smile.

"Ka, Kasumi! What a coincidence to meet you here... of all places!" stuttered the doctor as he nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Dr. Tofu, is it okay if I stay here a while? It's hot outside and I'm all sweaty."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ranma grimaced at Tofu's maniacal laughter, but continued on with her plan as she went over to the sink. She didn't notice him grab a mock skeleton from where it was hanging.

"May I use your sink to wash my face off?" Ranma bent over the sink, somehow managing to 'conveniently' cause her dress to ride up onto her back, "Whoopsie! I'm so embarrassed! I all my panties are in the wash!"

Dr. Tofu's waltz with the skeleton picked up speed.

"Oh my, I'm so clumsy, I spilled water all over my white silk blouse, and it was too hot to wear a bra out."

Dr. Tofu started break dancing.

"Uh, Dr. Tofu? Hello?" Ranma blinked at the spectacle before her

"ADIDAS WINDMILL, BETTY-CHAN!"

"Maybe that was a bit much," Ranma sighed and waited for the chiropractor to cool down a bit.
__________________________________________________________________ _____

Ranma stormed into the Tendou household, pausing barely to take off the slippers she borrowed from Kasumi.

"So, how did your trip to the good doctor's go?" Nabiki asked with a smirk, it was doing no end of good to see the redhead this agitated.

"I don't wanna talk about it," stated Ranma firmly as she headed to towards the bathroom.

"Well, then I guess you need to work off that access energy, right?" Nabiki start to quickly unbutton her blouse.

"Not tonight, I'm not in the mood," replied the girl darkly as she turned back and assisted Nabiki out of her clothes.
______________________________________________________________ _________

After a hot session and a bit of hot water, Ranma walked out to the dojo to start working out, to find Akane already practicing.

"So, Ranma-sama, how did it go?" enquired Akane as she went through her practice kata.

"Uh, thankfully it didn't go at all," replied Ranma, rather embarrassed, Tofu would have been the first guy his girl side would have gotten, and the thought of him was making him extremely uncomfortable. He was a boy after all, and doing it with girls in his girl form was okay since he was a guy, being a guy doing it with another guy, even in girl form...

Ranma let out a visible shudder, "Uh, can we talk about something else?"

"Okay, Ranma-sama, you said you'd start training with me? Would you like to spar?"

"Um, sure, I guess," Ranma said, non-commitadly.
_______________________________________________________ ________________

Ranma leapt over Akane's roundhouse, then faded to his right from Akane's left jab.

"Comon, Fight Back!" yelled Akane in frustration.

"But..."

"How can I get any better if you won't fight back?"

"Wha? Oh, you're talking about when I said I'd train you in my girl form," Ranma commented effortlessly leaping over the raven-haired girl's crescent kick.

"Yes! Can we do anything productive *HIYAH* without it having to be sex?" yelled Akane, Ranma noticed tears threatening to burst from the corners of Akane's eyes.

"Huh? You got something in your eye?"

Akane stopped with her head down and fists clenched, "You, you just use me, you don't care about me at all."

"Huh? Where did this come from?" enquired the pigtailed boy.

"All I am is a sex toy to your female side. Just once I'd like to do something else with you."

"Uh," intelligently replied Ranma, "I, um, sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it Ranma-sama," answered Akane, "I'll be upstairs waiting for 'her'."

Ranma landed in front of Akane, cutting her escape off, "I mean it, really, I kinda, well me and my girl side like the time we spend with ya, I never had many friends, and none as cute as you are..."

"Huh?" Akane froze up at the compliment.

"Gotcha," Ranma pressed his index finger against Akane's forehead, causing her to lose her balance, "I mean, when you're not being uncute or sexy or anything..."

Akane didn't catch the last part, still trying to gain her sense of self back.

"Hey, THAT WAS DIRTY! That doesn't count!"