Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ Mousse's Love ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Author's Notes:
I kinda hoped I would never have to explain a damn thing, but I guess it's enevitable.

First off, I do not intend on ever making this a lemon. Masturbation material I'm not interested in writing. I have had offers for someone to write the scenes for me, and if they can do it without making it seem overly blatant, seem like a complete fanservice filler, and doesn't detract from the initial shock value of the initial story, be my guest. I'll even post it and give credit where credit's due.

This fic actually is more about skirting as many of societie's taboos as possible while still keeping somewhere in the outragious timing and humor form (arbeit completly twisted and sadistic) of the Canon, as much as I can. I did consider making this lead up to something, and had place safeguards for such a plot in the event that I decided to do so. If there seems to be less and less that's beginning to shock you... you should be very, very concerned. Not only for yourself, but for the fact that I'm just.. going.. to have to try harder... ::giggles like a maniac::

No, I do NOT condone rape in any shape or fashion. I've had friends who had suffered or come close to being attack in this manner (and that's what it is, an attack), and had also intervined in a couple of instances. It's about as tolerable as spouse abuse (As many people choose to strictly see Ranma and Akane's relationship), instigating fights in public places while weilding dangerous objects or techniques recklessly, extortion, death threats, or any of the many things that are found in Ranma, if placed in reality, funny. To consider my opinion on this a double standard would be hypocritical. "Let he who be without sin cast the first stone" and all that for even gaining a chuckle out of the above mentioned.

And I hadn't made male Ranma a 'wuss', or at least not any more than he had ever been in the canon. In this fic, Ranma handles his girlside in the same fashion he handles everything that gets out of control in his life, by stalling it or ignoring it. Face it, for someone who has four fiancees and even more people hanging ongoing death threats over his head, he's not exactly a 'take charge of his life' kinda guy ^_^. His female side is not a separate entity from the male Ranma, just a different perspective. Ranma doesn't understand certain things his girl side does (nor does he want to in most cases), because he lacks the comprehension. I've also shown a bit the naivity of Ranma's girl side in matters of what she enjoys, I just made her VERY creative (some will say the jump rope and drill bit joke may be going a bit far in the creativity department though, but you'll see that chapter soon enough...)

No, I am NOT gay, okay? There is nothing wrong with being gay, and I have kissed A guy (I was tipsy as Hell, and It did nothing for me anyway), but it's not my thing. I am quite comfortable with my sexuality thank you very much, and no you can not have my number (unless you're over 20, female, and look extremely good, then we might talk). I reiterate; I am not gay, so please no more solicitive e-mail, folks!

I had heavily considered the actions of every character and as their reasons for doing so from a heavily psychological viewpoint;

Akane quite frankly is a sheltered, immature girl who feels a heavy need to live up to 'something'. Ranma gets a hold of her and she then grows up and calms down a bit (most girls who had their cherry popped tend to go this way, in fact, without any such intercourse, Akane does indeed mature in the Manga, and somewhat later in the Anime though they keep it still on the Warner Bros. slapstick level). Plus the fact that she now finds something extremely enjoyable or aesthetically comfortable, as I would surmise someone of her temperment, would cling heavily to it to the point of narrowly setting her focus on it (Inability to see P-Chan as Ryoga, Blaming Ranma for trival things in order to keep an emotional buffer zone between her and Ranma, insulting other fiancees in order to curb her own inadequacy regardless of any sympathetic feelings she may have with them, and the like). Would it be suprising if she did become a nymphomaniac?

Ryoga is a textbook case of bipolar disorder. He's consistantly shifting between rage and depression, while blaming ALL his ails on one subject; Ranma Saotome. Any psychatrist would suggest a healthy dose of lithium and twenty-four hour observation until positive results, but then he wouldn't be an interesting Ranma character in a padded cell. I decided to curve it a bit, as many people with psychological problems tend to sometimes on a whim change their perspective on things. If given the right nudge, Ryoga can go from hating Ranma utterly to... well... you know.

Cologne is, to me, a female version of Happosai, exept lacking the perversion. To her, much of what happens in the canon is fun and games, though if she is crossed, she'll let you know about it. And contrary to popular belief, she isn't infallible or omnicent.

Shampoo, everyone assumes is some sort of master seductress. Does anyone consider the fact that she had spent most of her life feverishly pursuing martial arts to be the best in a village of warriors, while also living in said rather isolated and probably small village where sex education may be rather limited until things are explained? I'm pretty sure she's a virgin too. On the other hand, she could be acting on what limited knowlege she may have, not knowing what the consequences are (she probably did sincerely believe babies come from a stork)

Nabiki is just WAYYYYY to headstrong to be submissive. Such an act as being attacked by Ranma would go against her will for control that she would completely despise Ranma. Yes, she would be the most realistic approach to being raped in this fic, if it wern't just for a little craving she picked up.

I don't care how she is purveyed in the Anime or the later mangas, I prefer Kasumi how she was originally shown in the first story; she's not THAT oblivious! As many other fanfic writers have suggested, it's an act, though I say it's not much of an act. I myself will act totally oblivious to something, because it makes it easier for me to garner info and use it to my advantage later (ask any of my friends, they'll tell you I'm a bastard when it comes to manipulation, and I am exeptionally vicious when I am crossed in a signifigant way), Kasumi is somewhat like that, exept she is completely benevolent (and cute, but no Kasumi isn't an avatar for me of sorts, I have some exeptionally... some would say cruel... plans for her).

Anybody else doesn't need an explanation for their actions I would think. Anyhow, I need to go finish writing Chapter 22, so enjoy this segment to the best of your ability. Any comments or critisism welcome, and I anyone who wants to discuss martial arts, philosophy, or character psycology I actually do enjoy *civilized* discussions. None of this "Akane is a total bitch that needs to die" BS or "Ranma deserves to be completely and euphorically happy" nonesense, or any subject matter in which you just can't help but become defensive about. If you can't do this without getting obsessive, I don't need to hear from ya. I look at Ranma and crew objectively and not as some hero idol or object of bane and strife. See why I don't like writing explanations? I tend to get way too damn longwinded ;p

And for the last time, I am NOT GAY!!!
______________________________________________
_____________ _________________________________
_____________________________________ _________






Ranma the Amorous Over-sexed Nympho


"I'm tell'n ya, Akane, if I don't get this taken care of, I'm gonna burst!" Growled the redhead as she strolled down the street with Akane. A gentleman picked the wrong moment to be friendly with the pig-tailed girl; not that Ranma usually wouldn't have approved, but she wasn't in the position to be more appreciative than frustrated.

"Do... you think you were a bit strong on that last punch, Ranma-sama?" Akane asked, watching the man fall through the wall, then the wall collapsing on him.

"That jerk deserved it," the redhead growled, extremely irritated that now she had been aroused, and she'd have to endure the agony of waiting for herself to settle back to her normal, tolerable nymphomaniac levels of arousal.

"That he did, Daughter-in-law," said an old decrepit voice, "All Japanese men are pigs! Looking to take advantage of a poor, innocent girl like yourself."

"DIE!!!!" Ranma greeted Cologne in her recently usual manner, as she dove for the old woman. Cologne only laughed at the attempt as she bounded onto a floored Ranma's head.

"Cheer up, little girl, I'm pretty sure that Shampoo would be more than happy to give you the satisfaction you need. Only if you either agree to be her husband so that I may give you the Phoenix pill, or her slave so I can teach her the counterpoint to the Venus's Bane pressure point. I guarantee the latter would be well worth the lifelong servitude for the potent release I'm told it packs."

"SMASH OLD TROLL!" Ranma-chan bellowed, as she hefted a steamroller, and swung it at the old woman. Cologne leaped into the air, then back flipped out of the way of the hurled blunt object. As the steamroller continued into the air, a figure suddenly had appeared above it, neatly slicing the steel contraption into three parts, landing a distance from them and soaked up the 'oohs' and 'aahs' of those who witnessed his feat.

After taking in his intangible accolade, the longhaired boy approached Ranma, "SHAMPOO!!!!"

Ranma struggled in the embrace, her aura flaring up as she struggled, and grew more enkindled. "Let me go, so that I may kill you," the redhead stated with a complete calm in her voice.

The young man in robes blinked, as he realized that was not the voice of his beloved, "Oh, I'm sorry, I mistook you for someone else."

Cologne countered Ranma's deathblow, almost simultaneously bopping its intended victim on the head with her staff, "Put your glasses on, you idiot!"

"So, again we meet, Elder Khun Lon," replied the young man, adjusting his glasses, "This time you won't stop me from taking the hand of my fair Shampoo."

"I've told you a million times before, Mousse, there is just no way a relationship with her could be permitted! She had already defeated you once!"

"But that was when we were THREE!" shouted the young man, near riot.

"Nonetheless, you failed in the challenge, so..."

"Wait a minute," Ranma intervened, getting tired of being ignored, "What's the problem with the blind fool..."

"The name.... is Mu Tzu," stated the longhaired man in agitation.

"Call him 'Mousse'," added Cologne.

"What's the problem with the blind fool boinking your Great Granddaughter?" continued the pigtailed girl.

"Boink? How DARE you speak so vulgar of my true love!" demanded Mousse, then asked, "But she has a valid point, why must you keep me from copulating with my future wife?"

"For the last time, Mousse," Cologne started tiredly, "She's..."

"DON'T EVEN ATTEPT YOUR LIES WITH ME, YOU DRIED UP MONKEY!" interrupted the young man.

"*Sigh*, Mousse," Cologne addressed the person with his head embedded into the concrete sidewalk, "right now isn't the best time to confront Shampoo for you, perhaps you should...."

*RRRRRIIINNNNGG RRRRIIIIINNNG*

"This... is going to be messy," Cologne mumbled to herself more than to anyone.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

Shampoo rang her bicycle bell, attempting to warn off potential obstacles from her path as she raced through the streets with her delivery. She silently cursed those who were just too slow for her for hindering her path; the unauthorized speed bumps may cause her to spill the ramen she was delivering.

Shampoo skidded around the corner, and came upon her Great Grandmother, Husband, Wife... and... him. Shampoo's mood darkened to a blackness even Satan would keep a nightlight around to confront. Her elder had explained things to her, and now she understood. Before she had thought Mousse was just an irritant, now she knew better. He just wanted to park his Cadillac in her garage until they both were really really happy, and then make her feel unbearable pain for the Ancestors knew how long. She knew that's what he was there for, she would never allow him or any mate the chance...

"DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!!!"< br>
Mousse turned to the lovely voice of his future wife and smiled blissfully, "Oh Shampoo, how I have longed to..."

"DIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Cologne would never be able to figure out where all that cutlery Shampoo suddenly wielded came from. As far as she knew, Shampoo only mastered basic hidden weapons.

"YOU NO TOUCH SHAMPOO YOU..." after the intense swearing in Mandarin, Shampoo settled for growling and gnashing and snapping in Mousses direction.

"You see, my dear Shampoo is mad with love for me!"

Ranma and Akane continued to hold their mutual spouse back; it wouldn't do for the girl to be deported for homicide before they got to get a taste of her.

"Shampoo, you have to CALM DOWN!" demanded Akane, using all her strength to restrain the purple haired girl.

"And I thought I needed to get laid bad," commented Ranma, as she braced herself harder.

"SHAMPOO NO LET ANYONE TOUCH HER EVER!!!!" Screamed the irrational girl, "SHAMPOO KILL KILL KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!" The crowd that had gathered around the scene took a step back to avoid the flying froth from the cute Amazon's mouth.

"As I was saying," Cologne began again, "Shampoo isn't in the best of moods at the moment, maybe you should return at a later..." the Elder turned to glance at her Great Granddaughter, "or maybe not."

"I don't see where there's so much a problem," Started Ranma, "Akane, how much you got on you?"

The girl in question reached into her pocket with her free hand and counted the money she had on her, "3800 Yen."

Ranma beamed, "Good, that should be more than enough. Shampoo, how about we get you a nice, calming bottle of Everclear, then take you to a nice hotel with ah pretty heart shaped bed to relax on?"

"Mousse, would you like to come and do the honors?" Akane asked for the redhead.

"BOY! WOULD I EVER!!!!"

"NO!!!" everyone paused, including Shampoo, as Cologne slammed her staff down into the ground, creating a crack for a five-meter radius, "I FORBID Mousse touching Shampoo in any such fashion!"

"Shampoo forbid anyone touch Shampoo in any such fashion!"

"Comon, you old Ghoul, Shampoo really needs this! Look how worked up she's getting!"

"There, there, Shampoo-chan, we'll get you feeling better soon," Akane cooed as she stroked Shampoo's lavender hair, then immediately pulled back as Shampoo tried to bite her hand off, "HEY!"

"Da... Son-in-law, it's because there are even some things in what you consider our 'backwards' tribe that we are sternest against, one of those being incest..."

"So, you Amazon gals don't have a taste for Korean foods. I guess all those spices give you gas," Ranma commented, puzzled what this incest had to do with anything."

"Ranma, not kimchi, incest," corrected Akane, "You mean Shampoo and Mousse are related to one another?"

"Yes, it started when Shampoo's father...
_____________________________________________________________ __________

"OH! YESS, YESSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! AGAIN!!!!"

"Grunt, oooooh."

"HARDER!!!!!"

"Hurr, hurr, HURRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"OH! OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! ANCESTORS!!!!"
________________________________________________________ _______________

Ranma-chan leaned against a wall, fanning herself, "DAMN YOU! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!!"

Cologne stopped imitating a couple in the midst of intimate matters, "Forgive me, Daughter-in-law, I was only trying to set the mood."

"Maybe you should get on with the story, and hold off on the barnyard sounds, for Ranma-sama's sake," Akane asked dryly.

"Very well. Now where was I, oh yes. It started when...
_______________________________________________________________ ________

A man with a skull cap and wire frame glasses stumbled about. It had been a rather vicious argument with his wife, and barely made it out with his family jewels intact.

"Merciful Ancestors," the man said, "Where the Hell did my wife come up with such an irrational fear about child birth. I mean, not that I wanna go through with it, but it can't be all THAT painful..."

He took another swig of his special Amazon tonic (which contained an enlightening mixture of moonshine, tiger spit, and a few unidentifiable things they scrapped off of rocks near where the wildlife chose most to relieve themselves), he continued forward, until a frantic woman with an extremely wild look in her eyes that could be seen through her thick glasses ran into him. The man, now three sheets (and a whole printing press) to the wind, found it difficult to maintain his consciousness.

The woman looked down at the now comatose man intently, "You'll do," she said, as she hoisted him onto her shoulders and bounded for the rooftops.

"I'll show them, I'll show them ALL that my love is for more than a woman!"
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"Wow, Your mother musta been one Hell of a swinger," Commented Ranma, now considering a visit to the Amazon village wouldn't be as bad as she thought.

"Lies..." Mousse declared in a low growl, "Everyone knows my father was that nice doctor lady that made house calls from the nearby village!"

"Mousse, listen to yourself," admonished Akane.

Shampoo growled.

"Wait, there is more to the tale than that..."
______________________________________________________________ _________

"OH MY!!! HARDER! HARRRDEERRR!!!!! OH YES! SUCK IT!!"

"GRUNT, UGH!!!!"

"FUCK ME TILL I'M BLUE! FUCK ME TILL I'M BLUUUUEEEEE!!!!!

"HUGHN, GAH!!!"
_______________________________________________________________ ________

Mousse, Akane, and Shampoo blinked, as they watched Ranma chasing the cackling old woman with a broadsword.
___________________________________________________________ ____________

"Okay Mousse, the way I see it, the biggest obstacle is the old bat," proclaimed Ranma, as she lazily lounged on Akane's bed while rubbing the girl's stomach.

"I thank you for your assistance in guiding Shampoo to my love," stated Mousse with a bow. Truly this redhead was more honorable than any he had met in his own village. She knew not to stand in the way of true love.

"S'nuth'n," replied the girl as she patted Akane's tummy affectionately, "Now, all we have to do is lure Shampoo into a convenient location, and you can express your love to her, and we can catch it on video for sentimentality."

"Your plan seems sound, I will be in touch with you again later then," with that, Mousse leapt out Akane's window.

"Uh, Ranma-sama, is it right for us to do this to Shampoo?" Akane questioned, she didn't like the idea of anyone but her, er, her and Ranma, touching her, er, hers and RANMA'S lavender haired Amazonian sexpot.

"Relax, this is the best way to test the waters. If you hadn't noticed, Shampoo hasn't been the most compliant lately," stated the redhead logically, "She'll either enjoy the hell outta it, or rip Mousse to shreds. Either way, we'll know how to approach her."

"I... see."

"Yes, once Mousse gets back, we will begin Operation: Purple Relief!" Ranma shot out of the bed and struck a heroic pose, finger pointing to the sky as if she were a sentinel of justice. Onna-Ranma came out of her pose as she watched the Tendou girl squirm uncomfortably, "First, heh heh, I guess you need a little relief yourself..."
__________________________________________________________ _____________

Shampoo raced her bike along the fence, anxious to return to the restaurant so that she would not have to deal with any perverts wanting to stick things in futuristically painful places. Not more than a block away, her hopes were dashed.

"SHAMPOO!!! LET ME SHOW YOU THE BEAUTY OF BEING LOVED BY A MAN!"

Okay, it was a false alarm. Shampoo didn't give a second glance back to the unconscious young man.

"Okay, the direct approach didn't warm her any," Ranma mumbled from her hiding place. Akane nodded in agreement
_____________________________________________________________ __________

Shampoo quickly climbed the stairs and knocked on the apartment door. She blinked when it opened by itself and she was beckoned in by a voice she knew somewhere from before, just not as deep or suave. The Amazon walked into the apartment, puzzled by the low lights, soft music, and red shag carpet.

"How about you set that on the table, and have a seat on the couch there, it's genuine Italian leather."

Shampoo brought her maces to bare, "Shampoo no have time sit, much delivery to make."

"Hmm hmmm hmmmm," a falsely baritone voice chuckled, "My dear girl, you need to relax, perhaps if you were to slip off those thin and assuredly cold cloths and into my nice warm comforter..." Mousse stepped out, wearing a robe and holding a bottle of champale."
____________________________________________________________ ___________

Akane and Ranma watched from the roof as a male Amazon learned to fly.

"Damn, now we're gonna have to pay for that window," Ranma groused.
______________________________________________________________ _________

Shampoo's nerves were becoming shot, and decided to take her Great-Grandmother's advice and retire to a nice bath. Shampoo ran the water in the tub and went to scrub herself off. Once she was thoroughly clean, the lavender haired girl settled into the tub, enjoying the comfortable tub mattress her Grandmother had laid in it for her.

"Hmm? When Great Grandmother use tub cushion?" Shampoo froze, wide eyed as something began to poke her between the legs from under her.

"Don't fight it Shampoo, it's only natural," Mousse said through a snorkel.
______________________________________________________________ _________

Cologne looked up from her reading at the ear piercing Soprano scream.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

"Cheer up, Mousse," placated Dr. Tofu, "You can still live a full life with only one genital.

"This is getting us nowhere, fast," grumbled Ranma, Shampoo was now much more guarded, practically swinging at shadows. Mousse was fighting a losing battle, his latest casualty being one half of the family jewels, "if there was a way to get Shampoo calm enough for you two to do the deed and..."

"I know just the thing," commented Dr. Tofu, before turning back to Mousse, "You're lucky, the swelling of your groin from the last time Shampoo kicked you there kept your pubic arch from being shattered."

"Well, Dr. Tofu, don't keep us waiting!" Akane exclaimed impatiently.

"Shampoo's Genophobia is strong, but there is a pressure point even stronger." the doctor stood up straight and pushed the glasses up onto his nose, "The Josie Lorenza Pressure Point!"

"The... Josie Lorenza Pressure Point?" repeated Akane, confused.

"Yes, named after a famous prostitute from the America, who was said to have a libido only rivaled by her lewd remarks."

"Oh yeah! American prostitutes are some of the most hard up!" Exclaimed Akane.

"Yes, if we were able to use this pressure point on Shampoo, it would temporarily override her fear of any sexual intercourse, and make her crave it more than anything possible."

"Well, what are ya waiting for?" Cried Ranma-Chan, "You got some instruct'n ta do!"
__________________________________________________________________ _____

"PREPARE YOURSELF SHAMPOO!" Cried Mousse as he jumped out from his hiding place and in front of Shampoo. The Chinese Amazon's battle aura flared as all rational fled. But before she could express her true desire to Mousse, she felt someone poke her just below the floating ribs.

"WHAT FUCK YOU THINK YOU DO TO SHAMPOO YOU DYKE?!?" Shampoo's eyes got wide as her hands went to cover her mouth, "What Hell Shampoo say? Dammit! Shampoo no stop fucking bad words!" Suddenly, the most peculiar feeling started to settle upon her as she found herself staring at Mousse.

"Oh Shampoo! How I've waited for you to look upon me like that!" The girl in question let out a feral growl as she leapt at Mousse.

"MOUSSE FUCK SHAMPOO TILL SHAMPOO BREAK!" The boy in question braced himself. Before his dreams could be fulfilled, a blur flew towards Shampoo and tapped her on the back of the neck with the point of a knarled cane, paralyzing the girl.

"NO! I will NOT allow this!" Shouted the Elder as she bounded with her Great Grand Daughter over a wall.

"NO! Quick, after her!" Ranma commanded, as she ran with Mousse and Akane on her heels.

"GREAT GRANDMOTHER! LET SHAMPOO GO!!!!"

"Sorry, Granddaughter, but this is truly not what you want," replied the old woman.

"SHAMPOO WANT TO JUMP MOUSSE AND YODEL LIKE STRANGLED CAT!!!!"

The old woman sighed, as she continued to evade the three martial artists tailing her.

"Damn it! That pressure point will only hold out for another seven minutes, we have to stop her soon!"

"Leave that to me," Mousse said, as he hurled several cords, ropes, and chains at the two Amazons. Cologne changed directions suddenly and evaded all of them. Ranma had moved to cut her off, and rushed at her with a flying kick.

"Give it up, Daughter-in-law, I cannot allow this travesty to continue!"

"We ain't giving you a choice, granny!" Answered the redhead as her attack sailed just under the woman. Cologne tapped Ranma in the back of the head, adding to her momentum and sending her out of control into a pile of garbage.

Mousse followed with an attack, which was narrowly avoided by the matriarch while she was carrying a writhing body with her. Her distraction allowed for Akane to relieve her of her burden.

"Akane good fucking muff diver, yes?" Shampoo asked innocently as she bounced on the other girl's shoulder and attempted dry sex.

"Um, maybe later," replied the raven-haired girl, "We need to get you somewhere so you can be safe with Mousse."

"Oh, Shampoo no wait for Mousse to stick hard meat in Shampoo!"

Akane's run was cut off as the ground in front of her exploded. The Tendou girl toppled, and felt her shoulders suddenly lighter.

"Nice try, child, but you're three hundred years too early to get the best of me!"

"CHESTNUTS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE!" Cologne turned and parried best she could with her staff the attack, moving backwards frantically while keeping an eye on the other two. Mousse's chain caught the old Amazon's staff, which Cologne was intending, allowing her to snap the Amazon boy forward and into Ranma.

"Shampoo feltch Mousse if catch Shampoo," the girl cried out as added incentive.

Akane tried to punch Cologne on her blind side, only to end up flying into a pile of garbage herself. Luck was fortunately with the three, as Cologne's slight distraction allowed Mousse to snag her legs, causing her not to tumble, but toss Shampoo away into a back yard.

"WE ONLY HAVE A FEW MINUTES LEFT!" Ranma shouted, lifting up Mousse by the shirt, and tossing him into the same yard.

"SHAMPOOOO!!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!" Shouted the myopic boy as he flew towards the location of his love.

"SHAMPOO DRIPPING FOR YOU, MOUSSE!!!" The lavender haired girl cried.

"NO!" Shouted Cologne as she tried to pursue, only to have the cord still wrapped around her leg tugged by Ranma, preventing her interference.

Mousse landed in the yard, greeted by a loud cry of 'OH MOUSSE KEEP SHAMPOO FUCKING WAITING TOO LONG!!!"

Akane and Ranma's cheers died when the saw the fence of the back yard explode, and Mousse soaring into the air to unknown destinations."

"Mousse.... no touch... Shampoo." Growled the glowing girl, fist raised as she stood in the center of what looked like the blast radius of a small nuke.

Ranma fell to her knees in defeat, "We... were *so* close!" Akane came up behind her and patted her partner on the back, "Just wait, old Ghoul, we'll get the best of you yet!"