Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma the Amorous Over-Sexed Nympho ❯ The Great Noodle Race ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma the Amorous Over-sexed Nympho



Akane woke up to an unusual feeling, almost like a lightness starting from her chest radiated out to her skin; an almost... needful feeling that didn't quite belong to her. Tossing it aside as something trivial, the girl decided to get herself a drink before returning to bed. Akane walked downstairs and into the kitchen and poured water from the tap. After quenching her slight thirst, she started back upstairs again, but not before noticing the lights in the dojo on.

Moving to investigate, Akane noted the unique feeling getting stronger the closer she got, it's power seeming to add a dream like feel to the whole event. Akane looked into the dojo to find Ranma moving intensely through a kata. She wanted to ask the redhead what she was doing up at this hour, but the expression she caught from the other girl's profile stopped any words from her throat.

After coming to a rest, Ranma walked over to a wall and braced her hand against it. Ranma attempted to compose herself while still hunched over against the wall. Akane was about to withdraw, before the redhead's feral cry caught her, and the sound of wood being smashed turned her head back.

Ranma was still panting, her fist lodged in a hole in the dojo wall. Ranma growled as she torqued her body to drag her fist to the side, lengthening the hold before she collapsed to her knees while gripping the narrow opening.

"Ranma..." Akane whispered, the feeling extremely intense now, almost forcing her to run up to Ranma and have her way. Unfortunately, she knew in the redhead's current state, it would be far from appreciated. Deciding it most prudent, the raven-haired girl turned away a second time to return to bed.

"Wanna spar a bit, Akane?" Ranma's voice sounded a bit weak, which startled the Tendou girl.

"A-at this hour, Ranma-sama?"

Ranma got back up sluggishly and turned to face the other young girl, "You're up anyway, just humor me a bit. Don't worry about a gi right now, it's not gonna be more than five minutes..."

Akane looked down at the attire she was wearing, a sports bra and cotton panties she had grown accustomed to whenever Ranma wasn't with her at night, and shrugged, "This couldn't wait till morning?"

Ranma's eyes narrowed, and replied in a cold voice, "No." Akane sighed as she walked into the middle of the training hall and took a stance. Ranma took one up apposed to her and curtly bowed; before Akane could return the courtesy, Ranma launched into attack.

Akane's eyes widened at the other girl's crimson aura flaring as she went quickly into defensive, heavily sluggish and from the need for sleep. She gritted as almost all of the onslaught of Ranma's attacks hit on mark, the girl wasn't holding back much against her.

The short-haired girl tried to back up, only to have her right forward leg hooked at the inside of the knee by Ranma's own left forward leg. Ranma then capitalized on her position by swinging her body to her right and bracing her right foot behind Akane's left leg, then shifted her stance from her back to fore with a palm strike to Akane's sternum.

The raven-haired girl launched about a meter back and fell onto the ground; Ranma was already on top of her, the redhead's legs on Akane's sides. The Redhead bent down and roughly kissed Akane on the lips, and felt the girl immediately give in.

Akane kissed back with as much as she was receiving, a heady primal urge snapping in her and fueling her passion, but just as swiftly as it stopped, Akane found no pressure against her at all.

"Ra-Ranma-sama?" Akane's eyes opened to find the girl gone.

"Ranma..."
_____________________________________________ __________________________

Shampoo worked through her kata with fervor, unable to ignore the weird feelings that were brewing in her. Shampoo was determined not to let any 'love' touch her for fear of agony. She felt slightly chagrined at the thought of any of her Amazon sisters finding out about her nervousness for large amounts of pain. Granted she was no stranger to the sensation, but the way her Great-Grandmother described it, no warrior should have to suffer so tremendously.

Shampoo herself didn't quite sure what she was feeling, this burning urge for... something was causing her no end of frustration. She had managed to curve it a bit, that was until the incident with Mousse. After that, Shampoo was a trembling wreck when near any person. Already she's floored three guys and two girls while working for even glancing at her wrong, and the poor gentleman that had touched the lavender-haired girl when her attention was adrift... Great Grandmother didn't often get a reason to show her displeasure. Shampoo figured after her Elder's lecturing, maybe it was a good thing they had managed to pack in ice and the ambulance get the poor man to the hospital before any impromptu altercations became permanent, Shampoo feared that Cologne would had been a bit more harsh with her Granddaughter.

Shampoo sighed as she wrapped up her workout, and went to wash up in order to prepare for the opening of the restaurant for the breakfast hour. After the Amazon finished preparing herself, she walked downstairs, and felt an unusual sensation about her, almost like an inner heat radiating outwards from her center.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

Akane came down, barely coherent for breakfast before school, at the moment she was too tired to care about how late she was running.

"Good morning, Akane-chan," greeted Kasumi as she scooped a bowl of rice for her younger sibling. Akane nodded back with a yawn before noticing someone missing.

"Where's Ranma?"

"Hmm? We have another guest?" asked Kasumi.

"Haven't seen him this morning," the panda signed after handing his bowl to Kasumi to have more rice filled into it.

Akane stared at the spot where the redhead usually sat in concern.

"Don't worry, 'Kane, there isn't anything we can do to get rid of her," Nabiki grumbled, "The bitch'll be back soon."

"Oh yes, I'm sure Ranma will be back soon, she'll be hungry if she misses breakfast."

"I guess you're righ... HEY! I thought you couldn't remember Ranma?" Akane demanded, looking directly at her oldest sibling.

Kasumi stared blankly back at the youngest Tendou, "Ranma? Is that one of your little friends, Akane?" Akane folded her arms and returned Kasumi's gaze with a half lidded stare.

"Oh my, I'm behind on housework! Yes, very, very behind on housework. I must start dusting first. Yes, that is what I will do." Akane, Soun, Nabiki, and Genma all watched a cold sweating and babbling Kasumi rush off to do chores.
_______________________________________________________________ ________

Ranma sat on a roof across from the Cat Cafe, her anger seething.

"Old Ghoul..." Ranma growled in a low rage.

"Show some respect, Daughter-in-law!" admonished the old lady as she sat next to the spot Ranma was sitting on, "You need to be more weary about heights, Daughter-in-law."

Ranma peeled herself off the ground, and turned to glare at the Amazon without so much a word.

"I see you're not a morning person, Daughter-in-law"

"Give me the pill," Ranma asked, calm as stone as she extended her hand.

"Oh, come now. This is way too much fun to make it that easy!" Exclaimed the Elder with a smile.

"DAMMIT! GIVE ME THE FUCKING PILL!!!" Ranma screamed in unholy rage, yet made no move to attack for it except for an aggressive step forward. Cologne could have cared less about the girl's outburst; she was well aware the stress the girl was probably feeling at the moment. In fact she was rather impressed that the girl didn't succumb and they weren't already in China. What caused the Amazon's eyes to widen a fraction was the 'roar' that complimented her outburst. The girl's battle aura ignited in a rage that the old woman had rarely seen in all her years, and the ki was radiating from her like solar winds. Cologne thought it would best be prudent to end this game soon.

"Temper, Daughter-in-law, life's too short for one. Now, what would you do to get this pill, hmm?" the Elder dangled the container holding the phoenix pill from her fingers.

"Other that beat you to a pulp, old Ghoul?"

Cologne let out a low chuckle, "How about this then, a contest of my choosing. Should you win, you get the pill, should you fail, you and Akane are off to China the next day with your as her servant, and wife, respectively."

Ranma didn't even think before nodding in agreement.

"Well then, I best be going," Cologne stated, her demeanor changing back to jovial, "noodles don't boil themselves, you know," and with that, Cologne went back into the Cat Cafe.
_________________________________________________________________ ______

Akane looked up from her schoolbook as the feeling from the night before intensified, "Ranma?" The Akane said, "I... guess I said that out loud, didn't I?" while dusting the chalk dust from her forehead. The teacher nodded in response, then pointed to the water buckets.
______________________________________________________________ _________

Cologne walked into the restaurant and saw her daughter sitting down and fanning herself furiously," Great Granddaughter, are you feeling well?"

"Shampoo too too hot!" exclaimed the girl. Cologne blinked at the action, then sighed.

"Shampoo, please keep your clothes on, it's considered unsanitary in this country to undress in an eating establishment," the Elder waited for Shampoo's 'eep', then frantic rebuttoning of her top before continuing, "Go ahead and start preparing for the lunch rush, I'll be back after I make a run to the print shop."

"Understand, Great Grandmother. Shampoo get ready."

"Shampoo, and before you start serving customers..." Cologne used her staff to point out the misbuttoned shirt, in which someone would presume a frantic redressing from other activities. The lavender haired girl looked slightly chagrinned.
___________________________________________________________ ____________

Akane came home from school, to find Ranma sitting passively on the couch and watching TV, "Ranma, how come you didn't go to school today?"

"Wasn't in the mood," replied the redhead without turning around. Akane felt a subtle increase of the sensation she had been subjected to all day. Before she could enquire about it to Ranma, Nabiki walked in, reading a flyer.

"Hmm, a martial arts Ramen delivery contest is being held to promote the Cat Cafe. First prize is a year's worth of free meals at the establishment for up to two people." Nabiki looked up at Ranma, "You know? That would really help with the food bill if a certain two gluttons were to enter this contest."

"Hmm," replied Genma, pushing his glasses further onto his face, "Boy, it's up to you to answer this challenge, for the sake of the Anything Goes School of martial arts."

"It weren't a direct challenge, pops. I ain't in the mood."

"But it's FREE FOOD!" Implored the redhead's father in front of the girl. Ranma casually punched her father away from blocking her view to the TV, through the wall, and into the fishpond. Akane and Nabiki stared at the pudgy martial artist shaped hole, then turned back to the pigtailed girl who didn't even give a first glance.

"Um, wasn't that a bit... I dunno, extreme?" Enquired the middle Tendou sister. Ranma turned towards her with a neutral gaze.

"Far from extreme enough."

Akane felt unbearable heat suddenly, and felt herself having to refrain from panting. It also didn't escape her notice that Nabiki took a step back and was starting to visibly perspire, while drawing small circles in the middle of her chest with her right finger.

"Gothomeworktodolater," Nabiki said quickly as she rushed upstairs, after a second a door could be heard slamming.

"You know, Daughter-in-law, a little competition may be just the thing you need."

Akane screamed in surprise, as Ranma sat and did nothing, still watching the TV. Cologne's face soured a bit at this, then decided that she may as well cut to the chase, "I'm willing to put a bit more on the line, if you were to make it an interesting sport, Daughter-in-law. Perhaps a certain cure to your situation?"

Ranma finally acknowledged the old woman, "If I gotta jump through your hoops, then I'll take the challenge. With that, Ranma got up and walked upstairs.
_____________________________________________________________ __________

Spectators lined up in droves for the contest, anxious to witness a great match. The contestants were in great number themselves, most greedy for first prize, many others just for the glory of it. Two contestants cared nothing about either.

"Ranma-sama? How do we know that Cologne will keep her word?" Akane asked, holding her delivery container carefully.

"She will," the redhead replied, "She's staking her martial arts honor on this."

"Well, if you trust her..." Akane said hesitantly. Akane shifted her weight from leg to leg constantly, trying to ignore the almost unbearable need in her. For the last two days, the feeling had been getting stronger, and along with it, Ranma had been getting much more irritable. Akane looked around and noted that she wasn't the only one who seemed to be uncomfortable, a handful of other competitors were also antsy, including Shampoo a bit further down the starting line, also fidgeting.

"Ranma-sama, why do you think Shampoo is participating?"

"Spoiler," the pigtailed girl answered, "Cologne knows that just having me in the race would be an unfair gamble, so at least get someone perceptively near my level to compete against me to make it somewhat interesting."

"Oh, thanks for your vote of confidence," Akane replied with a half lidded stare. Ranma shrugged it off as the official for the contest stepped up to announce the rules.

The contest would be a checkpoint race. Each contestant had three bowls of hot ramen to deliver to three locations where judges were waiting. If a bowl failed to make it to a judge, that contestant would be disqualified. The first contestant to make it to the final checkpoint with their last bowl of ramen would be the winner.

After the rules were stated, the competitors set themselves on the finish line, prepared to start. Ranma gave one last look to Shampoo, and then firmed her resolve. Akane faltered as the feeling became even stronger, to the point of disrupting her concentration.

The gun was fired, signifying the start of the race. Ranma, Akane, Shampoo, and a few others immediately pulled out in the lead. The first three martial artists methodically started running through their opponents, aiming to take them out of the competition. Some of them, before Ranma even touched them, stumbled.

Cologne was overlooking the contest from a distance, peering closely at the pigtailed girl. Cologne felt the aura that Ranma was emitting, and it was getting stronger by the day and the more the girl became frustrated and irritable. Cologne had her suspicions on what it was, but decided to wait and see.

Shampoo caught Ranma in her line of sight, and decided to eliminate the redhead early, a small payback for all the hassle she's given the Amazon. Wettening her finger, Shampoo stuck it in the air to test the direction of the wind. Once she was satisfied, she pulled a bonbori out in her free hand then threw it to her left. The weapon rebounded off of a trashcan, bouncing into a streetlamp pole, then rushed right into Ranma's blindside.

"RANMA! LOOK OUT!" Akane warned, but unfortunately too late. Ranma sensed something heading for her at the last minute, and leapt to evade it. The redhead almost cleared it, unfortunately, the mace slammed into her right leg with the handle getting entangled with Ranma's left, forcing the girl to land in a very unprofessional way. Unfortunately, Ranma managed to also spill one of her bowls

Shampoo ran towards the downed girl and smirked as she jogged in place, "Airen learn never win against Shampoo again." Shampoo took off with a musical giggle in satisfaction. Ranma visibly was glowing.
______________________________________________________________ _________

Cologne's eyes went wide as she felt a wave of ki spread through out the area, and recognized it immediately as Ranma's. Then a second wave hit, in which the Elder reflexively shielded her eyes, though she could not see it on a visible spectrum. As the second wave hit her, Cologne felt something almost overpowering, an urge she hadn't felt since the beginning part of her lifetime.

"Oh, my..." maybe the old Amazon let things go to far
___________________________________________________________________ ____

"That was dirty, Shampoo!" Shouted Akane as she caught up with the lavender haired girl; Shampoo returned a look of distain.

"Pervert deserved it, you get same if get in Shampoo way."

Akane growled, and with a sudden burst of energy fueled by her rage, the raven-haired girl cut off the young Amazon, "This has gone on long enough! I CHALLENGE YOU, SHAMPOO!"

Shampoo acknowledged the challenge by lunging after her opponent post haste.
________________________________________________________________ _______

Ranma slowly got up off the ground, crimson energy radiating from her, "Old... Ghoul..."
_____________________________________________________________ __________

Akane and Shampoo had abandoned martial arts tactics and skills in favor of a good ol' catfight, tearing at whatever they got their hands on with intent of...

Excuse me, Akane and Shampoo had abandoned martial arts tactics and skills in favor of good ol' foreplay, tearing at whatever they got their hands on with intent of fulfilling the overpowering lustful urges.

Both girl's suddenly paused, blinking as Shampoo had her hand on Akane's right breast, and Akane had her hand down Shampoo's pants.

"I presume both of you girls are in your right minds again?" Cologne asked, directing her gaze away from the two girls. Unfortunately there were not many places to look, as everyone within sight was in the midst of passionate coupling, many much further than what the old woman's heir and her wife had gotten. Shampoo pulled away in wide-eyed fright, while Akane pouted.

"Quickly, we must find Daugh...Son-in-law!" The elder stated with urgency.

"Wha? Why would we need to find..." Akane went silent as she felt herself being pushed towards the primal edge she had just been brought back from.

Even Cologne was visibly trembling, "Never mind, she's found us."

"GIVE ME THAT PILL!!! Ranma slammed into the spot Cologne was once standing in, creating a crater in her wake. Akane and Shampoo could see a vibrant red light in the midst of the dust, and both gasped as the saw Ranma-chan kneeling in the middle as the debris cleared. Cologne was about to give the Phoenix pill to Ranma; unfortunately, the girl wasn't quite rational as she launched herself at the old woman, a fury of attacks.

Cologne was fighting a battle on two fronts; Ranma was running on a level of power the old Amazon had rarely seen, even managing to give the matriarch of the Amazon tribe a run for her money as she defended herself. Also Cologne was trying to keep control of her own long dead urges, barely coming out on front.

Ranma's mind had regressed to a more primal state, how dare this old FEMALE cross her, how dare SHE attempt to rival her dominance. Ranma howled in animalistic rage.

Cologne's eyes went wide as saucers, and ducked. Ten meters behind her, the wall of a building collapsed as three slashes tore through it.

"THE CATFIST!" both Akane and Cologne realized. Akane came to another realization, a very, VERY, bad one, "Oh Kami, she wouldn't..."

"ELDER COLOGNE, WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T LET HER MOUNT YOU!!!!" Akane's warning had an adverse effect, as the matriarch stumbled at the absurdity of the warning. Ranma pounced at the opening.

Shampoo turned away to vomit, while Akane stood frozen in morbid curiosity. Both let out a breath neither had realized they were holding as watched Ranma suddenly fly into the air.

Cologne sat hunched in a ball, the tar of the street around her melted and bubbling, "Behold, the technique of the flying squirrel. As the animal rides short currents of air to glide, do I manipulate the temperature of the air to fell you away." The Amazon stood up, and both girls felt the temperature drop as Cologne looked up at the still airborne Ranma.

Suddenly, Ranma was sent back to earth faster than gravity even intended. Though the landing was brutal, the feral redhead barely took heed of it. Ranma hissed as she lashed out with her ki-claws, digging up the ground just behind where the after-image of the old Amazon was. Ranma couldn't move much as the severe pressure of falling cold air pressed her down, allowing the Amazon to come in for a telling blow. In Sheer desperation, the redhead came into a sudden burst of power, allowing her to leap to intercept the Amazon. It wasn't much to totally cut Cologne off, but enough to surprise her. Ranma slashed out, just barely missing the Amazon's neck, but slicing a bit of her robe.

Cologne landed and grabbed her staff with both hands, then suddenly running it into the ground. Ranma buckled under the intense pressure over her, as Cologne concentrated harder. Unfortunately, now both were in a standoff, Ranma waiting for an inch to be given, while the Elder hoped Ranma wore herself out before she succumbed to exhaustion.

Unfortunately... for the Amazon, her strength faltered, and Ranma roared in her oncoming victory, allowing a tiny pill to shoot into her mouth and down her throat. The girl gagged a bit, allowing Akane to dump a kettle of hot water onto her.

Changing into a guy, Ranma passed out from exhaustion, allowing Akane to take advantage of the situation. The raven-haired girl dumped cold water onto her partner, then hoisted up the unconscious redhead into a fireman's carry, finally running as fast as she could for a nice private spot.

The two Amazons watched the two head off in the distance, before the Elder slumped. Oh well, they'll both figure it out eventually.
___________________________________________________________ ____________

Everywhere, couples, groups, and a few stragglers stared at their partner, partners, or hands respectively in utter horror. Needless to say, the Race was called off, and that day would become one Nerimans would never speak of again.
________________________________________________________________ _______

Later that night...

"OLD GHOULLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cologne sighed as she heard her name called in the distance, accompanied by barking dogs and lights of many houses coming on, their habiters yelling in response.

"Shampoo, can you do me a favor and take this scroll that explains the counter to the Venus's Bane pressure point to that good Doctor that you had worked under?"