Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Soul Divide ❯ Nabiki the Matchmaker ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Soul Divide
A Ranma One Half Fan Fiction
By Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma, his family, friends, enemies and related characters are the creation of Rumiko Takahashi. I'm just borrowing them for my own entertainment and (hopefully) that of others. I have no money so please don't sue me.
 
This story takes place after the end of the Manga. The wedding has been tried and failed.
 
Parts of this story are LEMON (containing descriptions of sexual situations and actions, including incest). If this sort of thing offends you then stop reading
 
 
Chapter 10
Nabiki the Matchmaker
 
 
The next day at school Ranma and Ranko arranged to eat their lunch in the classroom with Ms. Hinako.
 
Ranma pulled the Soul Jewel out of his pocket and handed it to the childlike teacher. “Ooh, sparkly! What is it?”
 
Ranma looked at her and said, “I need for you to be serious. This piece of crystal is a Soul Jewel. This is what separated my male and female sides. I think it might be able to help you.”
 
The little girl sobered immediately on hearing that. She seemed to think about it and set the jewel down on her desk. She went to the corner where there was a cloth bag. As she got closer to that she changed into her adult form. From the bag she drew a fish bowl that contained two Siamese fighting fish. The fighting spirit of the fish, when drawn through the circular opening of the fish bowl let her stay adult for as long as she wanted. She explained, “I need to think with mature thoughts to hear this.”
 
When she had seated herself again, she listened as Ranma and Ranko gave her the story of what had happened to them. Finally Ranko said, “Ours was an extreme case. You are more like the kind of person the Jewels were created to help. Based on what Cologne told us I think that if we could power the jewel to the right amount, it would create a new body for you that was somewhere in age between your adult and child forms. Once your soul had moved to the new body you wouldn't be able to drain anyone but you should age at a normal rate.”
 
She bowed her head in thought. “If I understand what you are telling me, with this jewel I could become a normal woman. What is required to activate it?”
 
Ranma explained, “Ki energy does it. Normally it takes about ten people. I figure if both Ranko and I hit the jewel with a Moku Takabisha, it should be about equal.”
 
Hinako asked, “Could I think about it? I believe Soun likes me in both my forms and I'm not so sure how he would like me at some age in between. Besides that I have a job here and I don't know if I would be able to maintain discipline if I wasn't able to drain people.”
 
Ranma and Ranko exchanged a look. Ranko nodded. “Take as much time as you need. I'd like to give you some advice, though. I don't think it would be a good idea to be carrying the jewel when you try to drain someone. The ki you are trying to drain would likely go into the jewel instead of you. I don't know if that would just mean you'd stay in child form or if it would have some bad effect on you.”
 
Ranma continued, “Besides that I don't know if the jewel would activate with less than a full charge. I think that if it did start the process without enough energy to complete it, there could be a bad result. It might even kill you.”
 
Hinako shuddered. Her tone sarcastic, she said, “Oh, that's a pleasant thought. I must make a point not to bring the jewel with me to school then. It might be best if I just find a safe place to hide it.”
 
The twins agreed.
 
The rest of the day went smoothly. When they got back Nabiki informed Ranma and Ranko that she had decided to try her hand at some real photography instead of the mostly candid shots she had been selling. To that end she had arranged to rent some professional equipment and turn the dojo into a photo studio over the weekend. She was going to stay out of school for the half day on Saturday while she set up the equipment. Then all afternoon and evening she would be taking literally hundreds of pictures of Ranma, Ranko and the two of them together in swimwear, lingerie (for Ranko) and other clothes.
 
Nabiki felt certain enough of her skills to make enough money off the pictures that she could make back the cost of renting the equipment.
 
That night bed partners were exchanged again and this time Nodoka joined Ranko in Kasumi's room. When Ranko beheld her nude mother she said, “When I fantasized about this before, I imagined myself as a guy. I would confess to a certain curiosity about what it would be like to have sex as a girl with a guy. So far the idea of doing that with any guy other than Ranma makes me almost physically ill.”
 
Nodoka nodded. “Ranma told me you were his first. Since the two of you are the same parson, that would mean he was your first as well?”
 
Ranko answered, “That's right. You could say all my knowledge of sex was theory with no practice. I don't think masturbation counts. Pops showed me pictures and went into a fair amount of detail. I knew techniques only from those pictures. I can usually learn a martial arts move from seeing it once or twice, but it doesn't work quite the same if I see the move in pictures. It takes me longer to master it. The same goes for sexual techniques.”
 
She thought on is and said, “Sunday night we were both pretty clumsy. Since this was a brand new body I was still a virgin and it hurt like hell when Ranma first entered me. It got better as we went along.”
 
Confused, Nodoka asked, “You were a virgin? But as athletic and active as you are I would have thought…”
 
Ranko shrugged. “Before the split my hymen was torn while we were still in China, running away from Shampoo. It kind of freaked Pop out until he figured out what it had to be. As of Sunday afternoon this is a new body that was complete with a hymen. It kind of took me by surprise when Ranma discovered it while poking a finger into me. Surprised him too.”
 
Nodoka smiled. “Yes, I could tell Ranma was inexperienced. I taught him a few things and plan to teach him some more the next time we're together. You should be pleasantly surprised when you two get back together tomorrow night.”
 
Eagerly Ranko asked, “Will you teach me sex stuff?”
 
“Of course dear.”
 
Ranma let Kasumi lie down on his futon. Both were nude. He told her, "Mom has told me that every girl wants her first time with a man to be special. I did what I could to make Ranko's first time special, but I was inexperienced. I still am, but Mom made some suggestions."
 
"What did you have in mind?" Kasumi asked.
 
He grinned, "One of the first things will be a massage. Pop made me learn this so I could use it on him after a hard workout. I've figured out some variations to use on girls."
 
He began on her back. Among the other things he had learned from visits to Tofu's clinic was shiatsu points on a person's body. Ranma was able to combine his shiatsu techniques with massage and subtle injections of ki at specific points on Kasumi's body. The effect was to give the person receiving the massage a huge endorphin rush.
 
When Ranma finished Kasumi's back he had her flip over and massaged her front. For this he didn't just rub with his hands, but also used his lips and tongue. He paid special attention to Kasumi's pussy, tonguing it to bring the girl to two orgasms.
 
The brunette girl was feeling totally relaxed and any anxiety she might have been having before was gone. Thus it was that when Ranma positioned himself between her legs and pressed the head of his cock to her pussy lips, she was eager for the experience.
 
When he could feel his dick encounter the resistance of Kasumi's hymen he was ready to try something new. He channeled his ki within himself and into his cock. From there he transferred some of that energy to the membrane that blocked his advance.
 
Having no experience at this technique, Ranma had to guess. When he felt he had charged enough ki into the organs, he pressed forward. The maidenhead stretched a little then tore, allowing the boy's cock to go into Kasumi's depths. By charging the area with Ki, there was a minimal amount of pain and it healed almost instantly. There was almost no blood.
 
So intense was the sensation of her hymen being pierced, that it triggered another orgasm. Ranma held still to ride out the orgasm. When Kasumi realized that she now felt full like she never had before in her life. She said, "That was amazing. I don't know how many virgins you will get a chance with, but if that was an example of what you can do, I think you should do that as often as you can with as many virgins as you can."
 
"Why thank you, ma'am," Ranma responded. "But we're just getting started." He began to move his cock in and out. By varying the length and angle of the stroke he was able to build Kasumi's arousal even higher. By combining that technique with more ki infusion he was able to bring Kasumi to three more orgasms before he pulled out to spray his cum on her belly and breasts.
 
The brown haired girl almost wished that Ranma had cum inside her, but still appreciated that he was thoughtful enough to try and prevent a pregnancy. "Ranma, that was wonderful. I can't believe I ever said younger men were boring."
 
She looked down at Ranma's cock and noticed it was still hard. She said, "I see you have great stamina. That must be from all of the martial arts you do. After what you did for me, I would like to do something nice for you. Would you like me to suck you?"
 
"Well, I had thought we could fuck some more, but if you prefer sucking on me, that's fine too," Ranma responded.
 
Kasumi quickly grasped the base of his cock and began licking up and down its length. It quickly became evident that she was no more experienced than Ranko had been that first time. Ranma was able to guide his current lover with some of the tips his mother had given him. Nodoka was an expert in this area.
 
Before finishing up they moved into a 69 position so Ranma could lick Kasumi's pussy at the same time she sucked his cock. He had gained some practice on his sister and mom, so was able to do a good job on the girl who was with him now.
 
When Ranma came that time he softened a little bit afterward, but didn't go down completely. He moved around to once again insert his cock in Kasumi's cunt and quickly resumed full stiffness. He was able to bring Kasumi to two more orgasms before he again withdrew to spray cum on her body.
 
After that they lay side by side and drifted off to sleep. They woke early the next morning and Ranma gave Kasumi another quick fuck before she headed off to get dressed and start breakfast for the rest of the family.
 
That day after school when Akane came home Nabiki wasn't home yet and the men had gone for some “city council” duties. When Akane got into the living room she found a glossy magazine, on the cover of which a was displayed a picture of a woman sucking on a man's erect penis. Not deigning to touch the perverted thing Akane called out, “Kasumi!”
 
When the eldest sister came in from the kitchen, Akane pointed to the offending piece of filth and demanded, “Do you know who left this here?”
 
Kasumi looked at it and said, “No, Akane, I didn't see who left it there. It may be part of Grandfather Happosai's collection. Possibly Father or Uncle Saotome left it there.”
 
Akane shuddered. Did her father actually own magazines of that sort? She could believe it of Mr. Saotome, but surely her father was a decent man. She wasn't going to touch the horrible thing. She begged, “Kasumi would you throw that thing away?”
 
Kasumi picked up the magazine and said, “If this is part of Grandfather Happosai's collection, he'd be upset if I threw it out. I'll just put it in his room. At least that gets it out of the living room.”
 
The youngest sister wanted to know, “You're sure it wasn't Ranma who left it there?”
 
“I don't think so,” replied Kasumi. “I'm pretty sure it wasn't there when all of you went to school. Since Ranma hasn't returned from school yet, I don't think it could have been him.”
 
At that moment Ranma's voice could be heard calling out “Tadaima” from the genkan. Akane found she actually felt relieved. Ranma may be a pervert, but he wasn't guilty of this particular bit of perversion.
 
As Kasumi got rid of the magazine she had earlier put in the living room she thought to herself, “So, Akane wouldn't even touch the magazine. She doesn't want to look at pictures of heterosexual couples engaged in sex.” The next thing to try would be putting out one of the lesbian magazines. If she showed some interest in looking at those pictures it would suggest a preference. On the other hand if Akane had a similar reaction to the lesbian magazine it could just mean she was a prude.
 
That night was Ranma and Ranko's turn in the bed swapping rotation. They enjoyed each other thoroughly.
 
The next day Nabiki went to the dojo as soon as she got home. She would have to plan how she would set up her temporary studio. She also would need to get at least a general idea of what outfits and poses she was going to have Ranma and Ranko do.
 
Ranma and Ranko went off to study. Akane was going to watch some TV before going to join the twins in study. She had just plopped herself down when she saw another magazine on the table. The first things she noticed was a dark background in the cover picture and two nude bodies.
 
Speaking softly but in angry tones, she asked, “Who the hell is doing… this?” She trailed off. Now that she was closer to the table she could see that the figures on the magazine cover were not a man and a woman but two women. They were touching each other in a way that was more erotic than pornographic.
 
Almost against her will she found herself reaching out and picking up the publication that bore the title “Sapphic Love.” She flipped open the publication to see a picture of one woman licking at the nipple of another woman's breast. Both women were beautiful. She knew she shouldn't be looking at such pictures, but couldn't stop herself.
 
After flipping another page and looking at more pictures of women making love she could feel her nipples stiffening and a tingle begin between her legs. She had placed the magazine back on the table but continued to look. She had been unaware she was doing it, but her hands came up and began to caress her own breasts. When she realized what she was doing to herself she jerked her hands away and looked guiltily around. What if someone saw her doing that? She was sure she would die of embarrassment. Wasn't doing that kind of thing to yourself terribly perverted?
 
She looked around again to assure herself that nobody was looking and slipped the magazine between a couple of her school books. She headed to her room. She needed to get out of her school uniform anyway. Maybe while she was doing that she could “study” the magazine a little more thoroughly.
 
Akane didn't see Kasumi step into the living room from the kitchen. She had been careful to hide herself well. Akane had not seen her watching. So, it would seem Akane was interested in other women in that way. Pictures of heterosexual couples engaging in sexual acts had totally disgusted Akane, but pictures of women engaging in sex aroused the youngest Tendo sister. That seemed to be a pretty clear indicator of what her preferences were.
 
Then Kasumi had a thought that surprised her. She idly wondered how Akane felt about incest. When she realized what she was thinking she began to turn it over in her mind. Kasumi was helping Ranma have sex with his sister and mother. Not at the same time to be sure but even so that was by many considered perverted and wrong. Were they hurting anyone? She didn't think so. She had enjoyed making love to Nodoka, Ranko and Ranma.
 
Maybe trying to seduce Akane was a bad idea. With the younger girl's fixation on perversion, she might react badly to the attempt. It might be better not to increase the stress her youngest sister was under. It would be better to introduce her to some women who “swung that way” and see if Akane was attracted to them.
 
Now, Nabiki was someone who wasn't likely to react badly to an offer of sexual intimacy with a sibling. If she wasn't interested she'd probably just say so without all the histrionics that Akane would go through. If Kasumi approached her right, Nabiki might even feel flattered by the attention.
 
Kasumi felt totally wicked for thinking of such things. She couldn't help herself. The events of the current week had awakened her to her sexuality in ways she wouldn't have expected. She wondered if Nabiki could be talked into joining with the sex partner swapping circle that was now operating. The circle was a little unbalanced in numbers with only one man. If her father were to join in the sex games he would have to be approached carefully. If Nodoka and the twins were right about what her father was doing with that Hinako person, maybe he would be open to enjoying sex with his daughters as well. That would require further thought.
 
The following day Nabiki went to the rental place and picked up camera equipment, lights, photo backdrops and other stuff to turn the dojo into a photo studio. She was actually looking forward to doing this. Up until now her photography had been mostly candid shots. Now she would get a chance to see if she had what it took to do professional quality work.
 
When Ranma and Ranko came home from school that afternoon they went to fetch their clothes. They first went to the studio wearing their gis. The initial shots were to be of them separately and sparring in a variety of martial arts stances. Nabiki directed them where to stand and what poses to take, all the while snapping pictures. She had got lots of film to be sure to have lots of pictures.
 
Next they changed into normal clothes and Nabiki shot dozens pictures. From there they moved on to the swimwear. Although she hadn't originally planned to shoot many pictures of Ranma and Ranko together she changed her mind when she actually saw them together. She concluded there was a definite chemistry between them that showed even through the viewfinder of the camera.
 
When they moved from swimwear to lingerie and underwear she had Ranma and Ranko together in poses that made them look like boyfriend and girlfriend. After several hours she called a halt. They had taken breaks to go to the bathroom and munch sandwiches Nabiki had provided. (Kasumi had made them.)
 
Nabiki grinned at them and said, “That was great you two.”
 
Ranko asked, “Not that I'm complaining, but why did you take so many pictures with us hugging and kissing?”
 
The brown haired girl shook her head. “I don't really know. You two just look so natural together, like you should be in those kinds of poses. You didn't look like you minded it either.”
 
Ranko blushed and said, “It's fun cuddling with Ranma.”
 
The mercenary girl raised one eyebrow. “Better not let Akane hear you saying that. She might think you're trying to steal her fiancee.”
 
Ranma and Ranko looked each other in the eyes. After a moment Ranko spoke up, “Nabiki will you promise not to get mad if we tell you something about Akane?”
 
Nabiki's reaction to the question was not what they had been expecting. The brown haired girl looked excited. “Do you have some juicy gossip?”
 
Ranma considered that. “I guess you could call it that.”
 
Nabiki looked eager. “Spill it.”
 
“You know how Akane was always saying `I hate boys?'” Ranko asked. “Well it looks like the reason for that is because she likes girls better.”
 
Nabiki frowned at this. “I've heard the rumor before. Do you have proof?”
 
Ranma explained the experiment with the pornographic magazines. The middle Tendo sister asked, “You've got Kasumi helping you with this?”
 
The twins nodded. “Well, that would explain a lot,” Nabiki mused. “Even before Kuno started the `you must defeat her to date her' stupidity, she didn't seem to like boys that much. Of course it didn't turn into hate until the `horde of hentai' started up. I had thought she just didn't like teenage boys because she had that crush on Dr. Tofu. Maybe that has grown into a distrust of all men. Does this mean you are giving up on her?”
 
Ranma looked at the floor for a moment. “If she's been like that the whole time I've know her it would mean that she was more interested in my girl form than my boy form.”
 
The middle Tendo sister considered that. “You know, I wondered about that. It would explain why the relationship between you was more of a love/hate kind of thing.”
 
Suddenly Nabiki fell silent. She was looking back and forth between Ranma and Ranko. Her mind was working hard. Finally she said, “I don't know why I didn't see it before.”
 
Trying to act clueless, Ranko asked, “See what?”
 
“You're smarter than you were before,” observed Nabiki. “You are trying to figure out a way get Akane to be with someone else. Then there's the chemistry I saw between the two of you and the way you asked for Ranko to be a Tendo. You want to be free of Akane so you can be together. If daddy adopts Ranko, you two could get married and `join the schools' without Akane or either of us other sisters.”
 
Before Ranma and Ranko could frame a reply, Nabiki continued on, “You love each other! Of course, I should have seen it right away. The way you look at each other, it should have been obvious. I'm really slipping if I let that one get by me.”
 
Ranma let out a sigh and asked, “Ok Nabiki, how much?” Ranko looked scared.
 
Nabiki kept her Ice Queen mask for a while then she dropped it and smiled a genuine warm smile. “Look, Ranma and Ranko, just because I play the part of the Ice Queen, that doesn't mean I don't have a heart. Why do you think I interfered with the wedding?”
 
Ranko looked confused. “I thought you wanted to sell the wedding presents.”
 
The mercenary girl shrugged, “Well that too, but I didn't think you and Akane were ready to get married. I could see that you both had doubts, strong ones. I got the feeling that Akane didn't want to be married. She looked too much like someone being asked to make a sacrifice to really want to be married. I think she likes you, Ranma. That may have been because of your girl side. I couldn't see love there.”
 
Nabiki shook her head again. “I hoped that with more time the feelings you had for each other would mature and grow and you would be ready for marriage later. I guess, that's not going to happen. If little sis is a lesbian, then it would never have worked out. Back when the two of you were one person, she would have needed to be bi for it to work.”
 
Ranma looked skeptical. “I would ask if you think Ranko and I have a chance but I'm not so sure that you are the great expert on relationships.”
 
Oddly, Nabiki took no offense. “You're right, I haven't had a date in months. I still had a feeling about you and Akane and it looks I was right. I have a feeling about the two of you. I'm still going to try and milk every yen I can out of you, but I'm not going to get in the way of you getting together. I'll help if I can. Not that I swing that way myself, but that seems to be the general public perception of me. I know a lot of lesbians who actually have expressed an interest in Akane, but I wasn't sure she would go for that sort of thing. Now that I know she does, I'll start introducing some of them to her.”
 
She noticed the looks on the twin's faces and said, “Believe it or not I do care about my sister's happiness.”
 
Ranma was thinking Nabiki had a strange way of showing how she cared when she told pictures of Akane to Kuno. He kept silent on that, though. If Nabiki was willing to help, it would be better not to antagonize her any more than necessary.
 
Nabiki looked thoughtful. “Who else besides Kasumi is helping you with this?”
 
Ranko answered, “Mom is helping and so is Ms. Hinako.”
 
The middle Tendo nodded. “Sounds good. Hinako should be able to work on getting daddy to adopt Ranko.”

Suddenly Nabiki's face lit up in an uncharacteristic grin. “I always thought I'd like to have Ranma as a brother-in-law. Now it looks like I'm going to get one Ranma as a sister and another one as a brother-in-Law.”
 
Ranko looked at her potential sister and said, “Nabiki, did anyone ever tell you that you're weird?”
 
The middle Tendo laughed. “Lots of times. Come on, we're not done yet. I've got the equipment rented through the weekend. We will start up again in the morning after you've finished your training.”
 
When they left Nabiki was paying attention more than usual. She went into her room but she turned on microphones that she had planted in the other rooms. She heard Nodoka join Ranma in his room and listened in on the pillow talk. What she heard prompted her to turn on a recorder to tape what was being said in Kasumi's room. She had never really expected use the surveillance equipment she had in Kasumi's room, but she believed in being prepared.
 
Nothing that she heard changed her mind about helping the twins in their efforts to get married. She did feel slightly hurt that she hadn't been invited to join in the sex partner-swapping circle. Nabiki wasn't interested in lesbian sex, but thought it might be nice to try out sex with Ranma. The idea of having sex with her father was actually not something she had considered before. Considering her daddy's current sex partner, Nabiki had to wonder what other kinds of perversions Tendo Soun might be into.
 
That also had to be balanced against the possible harm to her reputation that could be done if word got out of the family engaging in such things as incest and pedophilia. This would have to be handled carefully.
 
In Ranma's room he spoke to his mom. He related to her the conversation with Nabiki.
 
Nodoka said, “Getting her to help greatly improves our situation. While Kasumi told you about Akane's reaction to the magazine, she didn't tell you about some of the things she thought about after that. I think she may be enjoying this sex partner-swapping circle a little too much. She was saying that she wanted to get Nabiki to join in.”
 
Ranma shook his head. “Nabiki said she's not into girls. That would mean she wouldn't be interested in doing anything with anyone other than me.”
 
Nodoka shrugged. “That's a bit disappointing. However, that is not the disturbing thing.”
 
Not sure he wanted to hear, Ranma asked, “What is she suggesting?”
 
The auburn haired mother sighed. “I suppose Kasumi was `inspired' by the incest you, Ranko and I are engaging in. She was saying that there are not enough men for the women in our group. She thought that her father might be interested in joining. She realizes that this would probably mean Ms. Hinako joining. That would change things from three women with one man to four women to two men.”
 
Ranma looked angry. “No way! I don't care if Ms. Hinako wants it and is an adult inside. I'm not screwing an eight year old kid. I don't care if Mr. Tendo is Ok with it either. I ain't doing it.”
 
Nodoka nodded. “I thought that might be your reaction. In truth son, I tend to agree. The very fact that you and I are here to participate in incest shows that I have what many would say was an open mind on sexual relations, probably too widely open. Even so, I find what Soun is doing with Hinako's child form to be… distasteful.”
 
She paused. “There are reasons why I have not spoken to Soun to demand that he stop. The first of those reasons is that we are guests in his house. Until our own house is rebuilt we don't dare do anything to get us thrown out.”
 
Ranma nodded. That one did make sense. He still wasn't going to change his mind.
 
Nodoka said, “The second reason is this: Even if she doesn't look the part most of the time, Hinako is a consenting adult. If she chooses to engage in sex while in her child form, I will not try to stop her. However, I will not participate either.”
 
The boy nodded. “What if Kasumi insists?

Nodoka sighed sadly. “She may do anything with her father that she wishes. If she wishes to have sexual relations with Hinako I will not try stop her. However, I repeat that I will not participate. It would make me sad if Kasumi were to leave our little circle.”
 
Ranma considered that. “If she did, it would leave it just in the family.”
 
Nodoka perked up a bit at that. “Would you like to try a threesome?”
 
The young martial artist's eyes widened. “You mean you, me and Ranko all at the same time?”

The auburn haired mother nodded.
 
Ranma grinned. “That sounds like it might be fun. Couldn't we do that some night even if Kasumi doesn't leave the group? You know, sort of a `family night?'”
 
The elder Saotome smiled, “I like that idea. Wouldn't that be neglecting Kasumi?”
 
Ranma frowned and said, “We'll have to work something out.”
 
Nodoka said, “We'll work it out later.” She kissed her son.
 
In Kasumi's room a conversation was taking place on the same subject. Ranko told Kasumi, “It's nice that you want to add another man to the group but I'm not so sure I want to have sex with any man other than Ranma.”
 
She continued, “Besides that, back before the split I was making a list of possible sex partners. You, Mom and my other form were at the top of the list of people I'd most like to have sex with. I mean no offense to you but your father didn't make the list. If anything he would be on the `do not approach unless I'm desperate' list. I'd rate him as a little more desirable than my own father, but not by much.”
 
Kasumi leapt to defend her father. “My father is very attractive. He is handsome and kind, he is a good person.”
 
Ranko sighed. “I don't want to argue about this. Let's just let it go that you and I have different taste in men. Your father appeals to you and not to me, let's accept that and move on.”
 
Kasumi looked contrite. “I'm sorry, Ranko. I don't mean to fight with you over this.”
 
“Don't worry about it, Kasumi,” advised Ranko. “Give me time to get used to the idea and I might change my mind later. On the other hand I can tell you how Ranma is going to react to the idea that he `takes a turn' with Hinako. In my head I am Ranma after all. He's going to say no and don't expect him to budge on that.”
 
Kasumi looked down at the carpet. “In all honesty I can't blame him. As much as I love my father, I can't claim to feel comfortable with he is doing with Hinako.”
 
Ranko sighed. “Look, I'm not condemning your father. Hinako is old enough to make her own choices even if she doesn't look like it. Even if I'm not going to interfere with it, that doesn't mean I'm going to participate.”
 
“I can respect that,” Kasumi finally responded. She suddenly brightened and said, “Enough talking.” She kissed Ranko.
 
The next day was more of the modeling. It took some persuasion on Nabiki's part, but both twins were talked into some poses with Ranko topless. They were tastefully posed and not pornographic.
 
That evening, after dismissing the twins and packing the equipment up for return to the rental agency, Nabiki pulled an address book out of her desk. She set it on the desk and flipped a few pages. When she came to one of the names she had in mind she tapped her finger on the name and pulled out her cell phone.
 
A moment later she heard a voice on the other end of the line. She gave her own name and asked to speak to the person she wanted. A few moments later a younger voice said, “Tendo? I haven't heard from you in months. What are you calling for?”
 
Nabiki responded. “Hello Akemi. I've got some free information I'd like to give you.”
 
Akemi was silent for a moment. “Free information? That doesn't sound like you. What's up?”
 
Nabiki said, “When you expressed an interest in me I was flattered, but I don't swing that way. When I told you that, you asked about my sister, Akane.”
 
The girl on the other end of the line said, “I remember. As I recall you said you weren't sure of her preferences and didn't want to make any commitments for her.”
 
“That's right,” agreed Nabiki. “I recently obtained some information that makes me believe that Akane does like girls in that way.”
 
“Really?” She didn't sound completely convinced. “What about her engagement to that Ranma boy? That doesn't sound like a lesbian.”
 
Nabiki countered, “Haven't you heard about Ranma? He was the boy with the magic curse that turned him into a girl when splashed with cold water. His girl form was a pretty hot looking redhead.”
 
The tone of voice sounded confused. “So are you saying that it was the girl form that Akane was attracted to? Didn't I hear that Ranma got cured of that curse?”
 
“That's right.” The mercenary girl confirmed. “He can't change into a girl anymore. That means that he no longer has anything that my sister is interested in. In spite of my reputation, I really do care about my family. Akane needs somebody.”
 
“Oh? You think I might be that someone?”
 
Nabiki replied. “I don't know. I'm looking through my address book for the names of the girls who used to hit on me. I'm going to introduce some of them to my sister and see if she gets along with any of them.”
 
The girl on the other end of the line sounded disappointed. “I'd have hoped I'd be the only one. I guess it makes sense, though. If Akane and I don't hit it off, then she'll have other chances. When and where do I get to meet your sister?”
 
They made arrangements. When the call was over, Nabiki looked up another name and made another call. She called a total of six girls before going to the one name she had wanted to call first.
 
Nabiki didn't know with an absolute certainty that she herself wasn't a lesbian or bi. She only knew that she had tried an affair with another girl and it didn't turn out well. She had discovered that intimate relations with another girl had felt wrong to her. She still considered Tomiko a friend, but wasn't able to relate to her as a lover.
 
When the phone was picked up it was Nabiki's friend. “Higurashi residence, Tomiko speaking.”
 
A bit nervous, the mercenary girl licked her lips before saying, “Hello Tomiko, this is Tendo Nabiki.”
 
There was silence for a moment. Then, “Nabiki? It's been a while. We don't seem to move in the same circles anymore.”
 
The brown haired girl took a deep breath. “I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch. Keeping a roof over my family's head has kept me busy. I wanted to let you know about something that I recently found out.”
 
There was a laugh on the other end of the line. “You're giving information away for free? Aren't you afraid that will hurt your reputation as the Ice Queen?”
 
“Reputation be damned!” Nabiki exclaimed. “You'd want to know about this. When we broke off our relationship you asked me about my sisters. I know you were joking at the time but I couldn't help thinking of you when I found out.”
 
“Found out what?” the other girl queried. “Did you just learn that Kasumi is a lesbian? I kind of had my suspicions about her when you and I were going out.”
 
Nabiki had to laugh at that. “Actually, Kasumi is bi. That wasn't the news I had for you. I don't have an absolute confirmation of it, but I have a strong reason to believe Akane is a lesbian.”
 
“Humph!” Tomiko said, “With all of those boys attacking her and Kuno harassing her, it would be enough to drive even the straightest hetero girl to the arms of another girl. Wait a minute… are you suggesting that I'm the girl for your sister? I thought she was engaged that Saotome Ranma boy.”
 
“She is,” the middle Tendo sister confirmed. “You did know about the Chinese curse Saotome had, didn't you?”
 
There was a pause again. “You mean the story that he turned into that hot little redhead with the big tits? I never saw him transform so I was never sure if I could believe the story. I'll admit I never saw him and the girl together at the same time.”
 
“No it's not just a story, they were the same person,” Nabiki confirmed. “I'm pretty sure Akane was attracted to his girl side and repelled by his boy side. Since Saotome got a cure to the curse, I don't see much future to their relationship. Before she finds a reason to hurt him badly with her mallet, I hope to find another girl for Akane.”
 
“Hmmm,” Tomiko said thoughtfully. “How close a relation is that cousin of yours who just started school with us? I've heard she's into martial arts like Akane is.”
 
Nabiki had been expecting this suggestion. She said, “Trust me on this one, Akane and Ranko are like oil and water. I see no chance for a relationship there. Besides that the girl is head over heels in love with Ranma and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way about her. That's another reason I need to find someone else for Akane to get attached to.”
 
“Wow!” Tomiko exclaimed. “Life at your house sounds like a soap opera even more than when you and I were dating. Well, Akane is awfully cute. I'd be willing to meet with her.”
 
“I have to warn you,” Nabiki cautioned. “From all of the problems with the `Horde of Hentai' Akane sees perversion everywhere she looks, even when there is nothing there. She's also in denial about her sexual preferences.” She explained about the experiment with the magazines
 
“Sounds like it could be tricky,” the other girl said musingly. “Still, I like a challenge.”
 
Nabiki commented, “I think she needs someone to help heal the emotional damage caused by Kuno and the `horde. You are one of the kindest and most compassionate people I know. Even if we didn't end up as lovers, you helped me through a really rough time.
 
Tomiko paused. “If her emotional problems are as bad as you're implying, maybe you should get her professional help.”
 
“I'm keeping that as an option,” Nabiki assured the other girl. “We don't have a lot of money to work with and shrinks aren't cheep.”
 
“Well, if she'll have me, I'll do what I can,” Tomiko promised.
 
Author's Note: Hinako has been given the option of trying the Soul Jewel to be cured of her condition. She is wise to be cautious of any possible quick fix. Nabiki has tried out her skills as a photographer and now she's about to see how she stacks up as a matchmaker. Things continue to be interesting at the Tendo home.
 
Ok, I've revised this chapter a bit. I wasn't feeling well this last week and this chapter wasn't up to my usual standard. I've written out the sexual encounter between Ranma and Kasumi in more detail.