Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Soul Divide ❯ More Family Relations ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Soul Divide
A Ranma One Half Fan Fiction
By Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma, his family, friends, enemies and related characters are the creation of Rumiko Takahashi. I'm just borrowing them for my own entertainment and (hopefully) that of others. I have no money so please don't sue me.
 
This story takes place after the end of the Manga. The wedding has been tried and failed.
 
Parts of this story are LEMON (containing descriptions of sexual situations and actions, including incest). If this sort of thing offends you then stop reading
 
 
Chapter 9
More Family Relations
 
When the teens got back to the dojo Soun got up from the game table to greet them. He said, “Genma has asked me to speak to Ranko. I was beginning to wonder when you would get home.”
 
Ranko told him, “Ucchan had invited me over to her place for a `Welcome to Tokyo' free okonomiyaki. Ranma went with me. I didn't want to admit I knew hot to get there so he had to be along to show me the way.”
 
At the mention of Ukyo, Akane scowled. The so called “cute” fiancé was a serious pain in the butt. She had the advantage of having known Ranma since they were little kids. Not that Akane was even interested in marrying a pervert like Ranma or anything.
 
Soun nodded. “Genma told me that, since you were separated you are now fighting on a new level, and have effectively mastered the Saotome School of Anything Goes. In fact he has told me that he is looking into having the papers drawn up that will certify that you both are Masters of the Saotome School. He feels that Ranko would be best served now to train under me in the Tendo branch of Anything Goes.”
 
Akane now felt she couldn't remain silent. She surged to her feet and said, “You're going to train her? You never even finished my training. When am I going to get the training I need to become a Master?”
 
Soun frowned and thought carefully before turning to his youngest daughter and telling her, “I admit that I have neglected your training. I allowed the grief over your mother's passing to distract me. We will resume your training, but Ranko will be joining us in that training. By achieving mastery in the Saotome school, she has an excellent base on which to build for her learning of the Tendo school.”
 
He continued, “Lacking mastery in any one school, you will have a longer way to go. I do believe you have the talent to achieve mastery. What you lack is discipline and for that I have to take the majority of the blame. By withdrawing into my grief I left you to train yourself. That ends now. I will do my best to see to it that you realize your full potential.”
 
“But daddy…”
 
“There'll be none of that, young lady,” Soun told her. “I agreed to let Ranko live with us in this house and to take the Tendo name. Even if she is not legally adopted, I feel a responsibility to her. For so long as she wants it, I will teach her everything that I know. Be assured that I will not neglect you. You will receive all of the training you can use.”
 
Sternly, he said, “As I said before, you need to learn discipline. Part of that will be controlling your temper. You must learn to rule your temper or it will surely rule you instead.”
 
The twins were impressed. Maybe his relationship with Ms. Hinako was truly bringing Soun out of his shell. They had never heard the elder Tendo speak so firmly and authoritatively.
 
There was one thing Ranma had to question. “Mr. Tendo, you speak of training Ranko, but you say nothing about me. Will you train me in your school?”
 
Soun shook his head. “As the official heir to the Saotome school you would have the duty to join the schools by marrying a Tendo master. Such training in the Tendo school as you will receive should come from your wife. Since you are engaged to Akane she may share her training with you before the wedding, with the understanding that there will be a marriage between the Tendo and Saotome families.”
 
Akane muttered, “I don't want to marry that pervert.” She kept her voice down so her father didn't hear it.
 
The Tendo Patriarch continued on, “Genma and I have pushed for a quick wedding and the two of you have resisted all of our efforts. Nodoka has argued that Akane and Ranma are to too young and must be allowed to marry when they are ready. She has argued that by trying to push you two together we were actually driving you apart. I confess that I don't quite follow her reasoning, but I can't argue with the evidence of my own eyes.”
 
He paused and looked back and forth between Ranma and Akane. “Up until now every time you two appeared to be growing close we have pushed for a wedding. Every time we have done that you end up at each other throats and almost as far apart as when you first met. I cannot promise to stop all interference but will try to scale back on it. We will try to use gentle persuasion rather than force you together. I only ask that the two of you have patience with us because that is not an approach we are used to taking.”
 
Ranma looked over at Akane. Her expression seemed to say, “I'm willing to give it another try if you will.”
 
The boy gave her a tentative smile as though accepting. To himself he thought, “It's a nice sentiment but that ship has sailed. Your anger, your mistrust, your violence against me has killed any love I felt for you, Akane. You've run out of chances. I've found someone to love and thanks to general level of weirdness in my life it is a female version of myself.”
 
However, for the sake of the people watching and listening he said, “We'll see how it goes. I'm not going to try and predict the future.”
 
Soun looked over at Genma and they nodded at each other. Soun said, “That sound fair enough.”
 
Ranma and Ranko avoided making eye contact for fear of giving too much away. Even so they were both thinking, “This is one more step on the path that will allow the two of us to get married.”
 
The atmosphere at dinner was strange. Kasumi was her normal serene self. Akane's mood seemed to shift from happy at getting back to training with her father again, and sullen resentment that Ranko would be included in that training. Genma kept up his usual attempts to steal food from both Ranma and Ranko. The twins simply defended their own food and didn't try to steal from their father. Unfortunately such a food fight was not conducive to polite consumption of food, but they had both resolved that on those occasions when they didn't have to fight, they would start to eat more slowly and with better table manners.
 
After dinner and when enough time had been allowed to recover from that, Ranko, Akane and Tendo Soun had headed out to the dojo to train. Ranma and Genma practiced in the back yard. Between Ranma and his father it was agreed that neither was trying to defeat the other, they were only sparring to practice their techniques. That kept the violence to a more socially acceptable level. In this the goal was to help Ranma keep his skill sharp, not to really learn anything new.
 
After an hour of this Ranma took a quick wash and soak in the furo then went up to his room to do his homework. Shortly after that Ranko and Akane joined him. Since they were in the same class it made sense that they work together.
 
Although Akane was working on the same assignments, her attitude was sullen and resentful. The training had gone about as one would have expected. Ranko displayed her adaptability and aptitude by learning everything shown her right away. Only one or two tries after having a move demonstrated and she had it down perfect.
 
With Akane it took longer. She would watch a move demonstrated then she would try it, while her father would critique her performance. It would take several tries before she could do it right. It would take a considerable amount of practice before she could claim to have mastered it. While Ranko had a natural talent, Akane had to really work at it.
 
While working on the school assignments, it would seem that both Ranma and Ranko were greatly changed from the way Ranma had been before the split. The short learning curve Ranma previously had for martial arts techniques now seemed to extend into all areas of learning. Even though Akane tried to tell herself that it wasn't their fault, the twins were starting to make her feel clumsy, slow and only average smart while they were both brilliant in nearly everything they did now.
 
Before Ranma had been brilliant in the Art and athletics in general, but pretty nearly hopeless in almost everything else. He was the very definition of a dumb jock. Now both Ranma and Ranko seemed able to make leaps of understanding that left Akane struggling to catch up. She couldn't help feeling jealous of her fiancé and his sister.
 
When they had started doing their homework together it was supposed to be Akane helping Ranma. What it turned out to be was the twins helping her. They were clarifying obscure points and explaining principles to her. If they had been arrogant about it or trying to show her up she would have felt justified in getting angry. What they were doing was much worse from her point of view. They were being… nice. Since she couldn't in good conscience get herself into a mallet-swinging fury over such treatment, she had to settle for sullen resentment.
 
After Akane left to go to her own room, Ranma and Ranko shared a helpless look. Ranko said, “She's going to be a problem. It's like she wants to be angry. Since we're being nice enough that she can't get really mad, she's sulking instead.”
 
She thought for a moment before saying, “I'm going to Kasumi's room to do the pretend thing. Before I come back I'm going to talk to her about the matchmaker idea.”
 
On Ranma's agreement, Ranko got up and headed down the hall.
 
Ranko got dressed for bed in her shorts and halter top. When Kasumi came in Ranko said, “Kasumi, I think Akane needs help.”
 
“What kind of help?”
 
“Well…” said Ranko. “You know how Ranma and I feel about each other. I was thinking that to get Akane to give up on the possessive fixation she has on Ranma, she needs to find someone else. I did think she may really be into girls but she'd probably die rather than admit to something she thought was perverted.”
 
Kasumi considered that. “It's true that she would not like to admit to something like that. How would you try to find out what her preferences really are?”

Ranko gave a brief summary of the discussion she and Ranma had had on that subject on the way back from Ucchan's. Kasumi said, “I agree that Akane needs something or someone to focus on other than Ranma. I won't be a party to trying to push her into having sex with anyone.”
 
The redhead insisted, “I'm not suggesting pushing her. What I'm suggesting is using the magazines to learn what her preferences are. When we know that, we introduce her to people who match those interests. If she feels a strong attraction to any of them, we let nature take its course.”
 
The older girl turned that over in her mind. “Before your mother came to my bed two nights ago, I would have rejected even that much. Now, I have to think that what you are suggesting may be in Akane's best interest. It's plain enough that whatever affection she may feel for Ranma cannot overcome her fear of men in general. The attacks by the boys at school may have turned her away from men to a point where she can't recover.”
 
In a hopeful tone, Ranko asked, “Then you'll help.”
 
Kasumi nodded. “I'll put some of the magazines out where Akane will find them and I will observe her reactions.”
 
Impulsively, Ranko hugged Kasumi. “Thank you, Kasumi.”
 
Suddenly the older girl looked nervous and Ranko released her. “I'm sorry if my hugging you makes you uncomfortable.”
 
Kasumi said, “That's not it. I understand that when your mother and I were in your room on Sunday, you were awake and heard what we were saying. Is that true?” While she was saying that she unbuttoned the top button on her blouse.
 
Ranko just nodded an affirmation.
 
Kasumi continued, “You may not know the reason we left the room. We went to my room because Nodoka was feeling aroused by the sight of Ranma's erection. She confessed to me that she felt strongly tempted to lie down with the two of you right then and there. She was troubled by such feelings when there is so strong a taboo against a mother having sex with her own children.” The brunette unfastened another button.
 
Ranko was stunned. “I would by lying if I didn't say that I haven't thought about Mom as a sex partner, but that was before the split and I never really believed it was possible.”
 
Kasumi smiled while undoing another button on her blouse. “Nodoka told me that Genma has not been doing fulfilling his bedroom duties and she has been feeling increasingly frustrated. To distract herself from her desire to have sex with her son, she came to me.”
 
The older girl undid another button. She said, “At first when she asked me if I would help her to take her mind off you and Ranma, I didn't really understand what it was she was getting at.”
 
The brunette paused in apparent contemplation. The next thing she did was to shrug her blouse off her shoulders and pull it off. That left her wearing only her bra on her upper body. She spoke again, “Her meaning of the kind of help she had in mind was made clear when she kissed me.” She smiled in fond memory. “Your mother is an excellent kisser.”
 
Kasumi then took her blouse and draped it over the back of her chair. She spoke again, “At first I had wanted to tell her that I didn't really mean it that way when I said that I was willing to help her. She rather changed my mind by the skill and passion of her kissing.”
 
Ranko was paying close attention to Kasumi's actions. It seemed that the older girl was trying to turn their conversation into a kind of strip tease. She sort of got the impression that Kasumi didn't really understand the “tease” part of strip-tease.
 
A moment later the older girl unbuttoned her skirt. She said, “I think No-Chan was attracted to you when you were both sides of the same person. She just never let herself think seriously about it before. When you were hiding as my cousin she just wanted to treat you like a stand-in for her child, not realizing that you really were her child.”
 
Now she pulled down the zipper on her skirt. Once she had done that she stood and stepped out of the skirt, leaving her in just bra and panties. She carefully folded the skirt and hung it over the back of the chair where her blouse was draped. Ranko had to suppress a snicker at that sight. It seemed that even when she was trying to be seductive, Kasumi couldn't resist the compulsion to be tidy.
 
The older girl sat back down on the bed and resumed speaking, “Making love to me did work to distract Nodoka from thoughts of having sex with her children, but for only for a little while.” She began to reach behind herself to unfasten her bra but Ranko stopped her and said, “Let me help you with that.” She undid the hooks.
 
Kasumi gave the other girl a smile of gratitude as she pulled the bra off. After she got done draping the bra on the chair she turned back to Ranko to find that the other girl had followed her example. Ranko's rather impressive breasts were now bare as well. The redhead said, “I could see where you were going, so I decided to follow along.”
 
The older girl nodded. “As I was saying, our love making session on Sunday night did distract Nodoka from her desires for her children for that night. I think she was denying the extent of her desire. Genma had been neglecting her and she was quite… I think the word is `horny.'”
 
She stopped again and stood up to pull down her panties, leaving herself nude except for the chain with a cross around her neck. She put the panties on the chair and sat back down on the bed. After she had done so she noticed that Ranko was now nude as well. The redhead sat on the bed next to her and scooted closer until her hip was touching that of the older girl.
 
Kasumi reached an arm around behind Ranko's back and rested it on her hip. As she gently began to rub the skin there she said, “Last night when Nodoka was coming to my room, she met you in the hall. She found the outfit you were wearing to sleep in to be incredibly sexy.” While she was doing that Ranko took her hand and began rubbing it up and down the bare skin of Kasumi's back.
 
Kasumi paused to think a moment. She pulled her hand back and reached it around and began to use it to lightly caress the skin of Ranko's abdomen. She had a little more trouble focusing her thoughts on conversation now. “When Nodoka came into the room with me last night, she was determined that she would use sex with me to drive all thoughts of you and Ranma from her mind. She was less than successful in that effort.”
 
Ranko moved her other hand over and began to lightly caress the side of Kasumi's body to the side of her breast. The movements she was making did brush against the breast.
 
Kasumi continued, “After we finished making love last night, Nodoka told me that she was unable to get the image of Ranma's penis out of her mind. She became so obsessed with the idea that she has asked that I take care of your needs tonight, if you will have me, and she is going to present herself to Ranma tonight.”
 
Ranko nodded. “I sort of had the idea that was where you were going with all of this. Yes, I do want you. I've wanted you for a while when I was still part of Ranma. I didn't really think about doing it as a girl with a girl, but that's not too big a stretch. I think Ranma would like to get together with you too.”
 
Kasumi's hand was now rubbing over the skin of Ranko's lower abdomen, getting close to her pussy lips. Ranko's hand was now gently massaging Kasumi's breast. Ranko turned on the bed as much as the positioning of their legs would allow so she could bring her other hand into play on the older girl's other breast.
 
Ranko though for a moment about the relationship that Kasumi had begun with her mother. She asked, “Are you Ok with the idea of Ranma getting together with Mom?”

Kasumi paused in her movements for a moment. Finally she resumed her caressing of Ranko and said, “I know that I seem like the prim and proper Japanese housewife. In fact that is pretty much the way I saw myself. Then your mother came to my room Sunday and I had to re-think many things. I never would have thought I would have an affair with another woman.”
 
She moved in closer and kissed Ranko on the lips. It was a light kiss, more just brushing her lips over the lips of the younger girl. While doing that the fingers of her hand were now teasing the outer lips of Ranko's pussy. She continued, “When your mother told me what she suspects that my father is doing with that Ms. Hinako I wanted to stop them. But she's good for him. You only need to look at how he was acting tonight to see that Hinako is bringing him out of his shell. He is showing more life and taking more interest in things than he has in years.”
 
She shook her head. “Then there are you and your brother. When I first saw you on the futon together I thought I should shout, protest and wake you up. Yet you looked so perfect together. I couldn't disturb what I had seen there. You could say that my attitudes on sex have undergone some really profound changes in the last two days.”
 
Finally taking in all that her “cousin” was saying, Ranko said, “Kasumi?”
 
“Yes, Ranko.”
 
The younger girl said, “You talk too much.” With that she pulled the other girl into a tight embrace and pressed her lips onto Kasumi's with her tongue probing. After a moment Kasumi let her lips open and pushed her tongue out to meet Ranko's.
 
In Ranma's room, the boy was standing up, waiting for his sister. He was dressed only in a pair of boxers. It was getting late and he was beginning to wonder if something had come up to delay her. It was with great relief that he heard the agreed upon signal - two short raps on the door with a pause and a third rap.
 
When Ranma opened the door, the person he found standing in the hall wasn't Ranko. A woman in the early part of middle age with auburn hair stood there. She was wearing a light robe that came to mid thigh. The fabric of the robe was thin enough to show that her nipples were stiffly erect and pressing into the material at the front of the robe. She was beautiful, she was sexy and she was desirable.
 
Ranma hesitantly asked, “Mom? What are you doing here this late?”
 
The auburn haired mother replied, “I want to talk to you about something personal. Can I come in?”
 
Ranma wasn't sure how to deal with this. He finally said, “Uh, Ranko should be coming any moment.”
 
Nodoka couldn't hide her amusement. “Ranko may be `coming' soon, but not here. I've asked Kasumi to entertain your sister until I had my chance to talk to you.”
 
“Uh… well, Ok then. Come on in and we'll talk.”
 
The woman smiled and stepped through the door, closing it behind her. When he heard the click of the lock being engaged, Ranma gulped and licked his lips nervously.
 
Nodoka began, “Ranma, when I was telling you about sex you told me that your father never sought the services of a prostitute, never masturbated that you knew of. At the time I didn't believe you, but I do now. He and I have had sex only once since we started sharing a bed again. I confess that I am a highly sexed woman and need it fairly often. When I saw you become aroused in front of me Sunday night I wanted your organ inside me. I thought I could avoid breaking the taboo against parents with their children by going to Kasumi and seducing her. I was lying to myself.”
 
“You want… me?” Ranma asked.
 
Ranma had been looking in his mother's eyes and didn't notice her hands had been untying the belt of her robe. Now she flung the robe back and off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Underneath that flimsy covering she had been nude. With its removal she stood revealed in all her glory.
 
Nodoka's body looked an awful lot like Ranma's old girl form. She was a little taller, not quite as athletic, but had the same hips and generous bosom. Ranma felt that saying something was expected at this point so he said, “You're beautiful, Mom.”
 
Nodoka didn't answer but stepped forward and grabbed his neck with one hand and pulled his face down to kiss her. Her other hand gripped his erection through the fabric of his shorts. If he'd had any uncertainty about what she wanted, that was gone now. He returned the kiss with equal fervor.
 
When their lips separated, Nodoka released her grip on Ranma's penis and brought both hands to grab the waistband of his shorts. Quickly she dropped to her knees, pulling his only garment down to his ankles. After he stepped out the shorts, Nodoka flung them into a corner. She grabbed the base of his cock and began to lick up and down the length of it.
 
As his mother changed from just licking to applying her lips to the side of his cock and sucking and sliding those lips up and down the length, Ranma looked down at her. He was having a hard time believing this was happening. While it was true he had thought about sex with his mother, it wasn't something he had ever though would happen for real. Some of the porno that his father had shown him dealt with incest, but at the time he had thought it was nothing more than fantasy. The fact that it was now happening to him suggested that it was more than that.
 
When Ranma's cock was liberally coated with saliva, Nodoka moved her lips up to the head of his cock and closed those lips just behind the glans. There she lashed the head with her tongue, flicked it back and forth and circled the head with it. The young man brought his hand up and gripped her head. While he did feel like he should be pushing her away he just held her head. He did make the token protest, “Mom, we shouldn't be doing this.”
 
Momentarily removing her lips from his cock she answered, “Why not? We aren't hurting anyone.”
 
Still trying to protest, he weakly said, “But mothers and sons aren't supposed to…”
 
“I don't care,” the aroused mother proclaimed. “I've wanted to do this with you since the first time I saw you after you got back. I'll stop if you ask, but do you really want me to?”
 
Being honest, Ranma couldn't deny it. “No Mom, I don't want you to stop.” Anything further he might have said went unsaid as his mother's lips closed once more around the head of his cock. Since she seemed determined to do this and he couldn't summon up arguments to stop her, he decided that he might as well enjoy it.
 
Nodoka began moving her lips up and down the length of Ranma's hard cock, making the maximum use of her tongue as she did so. He couldn't help compare what his mother was doing with what Ranko had done while performing this same act. Ranko had sucked cock with a lot of energy and seemed to really get into it after a while, but she didn't display anything like the skill. It was clear that Nodoka had done this before.
 
His mother had been moving the hand that had been gripping his cock in synchronization with the movements of her lips up and down. The effect was to give the sensation that Ranma's cock was buried deep in a pussy. So many pleasant sensations he was getting from his mother's mouth.
 
After continuing on in that manner for a time Nodoka released her grip on the base of Ranma's cock and placed that hand flat on his groin next to his penis. Her other arm went around his hips and her hand gripped his butt. When she was in position, the auburn haired mother relaxed the muscles of her throat and pushed her face forward, allowing the head of Ranma's dick to slide into her esophagus. The head of his cock was large but not the largest she had swallowed.
 
When his mother's lips came to rest in his pubic hair, Ranma realized that this was the “deep throat” technique his father had told him about and from his readings of the porno magazines. It felt every bit as awesome as he had thought it would.
 
Nodoka pulled her head back until only the head of Ranma's cock was still inside her mouth then plunged it forward again until Ranma was buried completely in her throat. She pulled back again and set up a regular rhythm. She was skilled enough know to take a breath through her nose during the moments when she had only the head of his cock inside her lips.
 
After continuing for a time she could feel the tension in his body and the tensing of the muscles in his buttocks. Thus it came as no surprise when she heard him say, “Mom, get ready. I'm gonna cum.”
 
Nodoka let out a grunt which was about the only sound she was capable of making with her mouth full. She continued moving her lips up and down the length of Ranma's cock until he told her, “Cumming now!” With that warning she moved her lips down the base of Ranma's cock and began swallowing repeatedly. This had two effects: No single drop of Ranma's cum escaped her lips and the stimulation of her throat motions helped to milk the cum out.
 
The nude mother licked her lips and stood up, looking Ranma in the eyes and smiling. She took her son by the hand and led him over to the futon where she seated herself. Ranma sat down next to her.
 
Ranma shook his head and said, “Man, I can't believe you did that.”
 
Nodoka asked, “Do you still say what we just did was wrong?”
 
Ranma considered that for a moment before saying, “Well, I guess I think it's wrong, but after what you just did, I don't care anymore. Now that we've started, I don't think I want to stop.”
 
He stopped and thought for a moment. “Mom, it was really fun having you suck me off, but you have to realize that I love Ranko. I still want to get married to her if that's possible.”
 
Nodoka grinned. “That's not a problem.” She paused a moment to think. Finally she asked, “Was Sunday night the first time you ever had sex with a woman?”
 
He seemed embarrassed to admit it but said, “Yes, that was my first time. Since we were the same person before, it was also Ranko's first time. I don't think masturbation counts. You could almost say that sex with myself may even be called masturbation.”
 
Now curious, the auburn haired mother asked, “Have you tried masturbation in both your forms?”
 
Blushing, the boy admitted, “Yeah. After the talks you and Pops gave me, I was curious and felt that I had to try it both ways.”
 
She asked, “Any opinions on which you like better?”
 
He frowned for a moment. “Both have their good points. I actually think girls have it better because of the multi-orgasm thing. Still, since I can't change into a girl anymore, I guess I can forget about that now. The only way I could experience that again is if I was to use instant Nyaniichuan power.”
 
One of Nodoka's eyebrows shot up. “Instant Nyaniichuan powder? Can you explain about that?”
 
Ranma explained, “The curse I had before was a permanent one. There are people who found a way to collect some of the mud from the bottom of some of the springs and turn it into a powder. Since the mud is full of the magic from the water, if you mix plain tap water with that powder you get a temporary version of the curse. Once you get splashed with it you will stay in cursed form for 24 hours or until you get doused with hot water.”
 
The older Saotome considered this. “So with this powder you could become a girl again for a limited time?”
 
He nodded. “There is also instant Naniichuan powder that would let Ranko turn into a man. If she's interested in that it would let us both change and go at it from the opposite side.”
 
Nodoka contemplated that for a time. “That sounds like it would open up some interesting possibilities.”
 
The boy smirked. “I've heard that the most common use for those powders is for people to experience the `other side' during big sex orgies. Picture what it would be like if you were the man fucking Pops as a woman. Or you could be a man fucking Ranko.”
 
The auburn haired woman thought about that, hentai images forming in her mind. “You present some intriguing ideas. That's something to think about for another time. Later we'll have to look into ways of obtaining some of these powders.”
 
Ranma said, “I understand the Jusenkyo Products Company has a website where you can order the powders.”
 
Nodoka grasped Ranma's cock and began to rub it up and down. She said, “Again that's something for another time. I was starting to say that I know a lot about sex. I'm not a fully qualified courtesan but only because I never tested for the certificate. I can teach you a lot about sex. The more you know about it the better you can satisfy Ranko.”
 
The boy enjoyed the sensations his mother was creating while thinking about what she had said. He looked her in the eyes and said, “Would you be my sensei in the arts of love?”
 
Nodoka grinned again. “Sex is like any other kind of physical activity. You can get better at it with practice and training. There are sexual techniques just as there are martial arts techniques. The major difference is that the goal for sexual techniques is to give pleasure to your partner instead of defeating an opponent. Given your level of talent in learning other physical skills that include martial arts and sports, I think you will have no trouble in learning sexual techniques.”
 
Ranma nodded with a grin on his face. He asked again, “So, sensei. Will you grant me the privilege of studying at your feet?”
 
Nodoka laughed. “I don't know how often you will be at my feet. More often you will be under me or above with your cock in my pussy. Even so, I will agree to teach you.”
 
By now her ministrations had his cock stiffly erect again. She said, “We can begin the first of the lessons on another day. For right now and because of the way your father had been neglecting his husbandly duties, I desperately need to get fucked.”
 
She got up on her knees and pushed him back to lie down. When he was in that position she straddled his body and positioned herself over his cock. She said, “For right now I'm going to ride you. You don't need to do anything at all, I can do all the work. However, I know an active young man like you may want to participate more. If that's the case you can thrust up to meet my downward movements. If that isn't enough you can reach up and play with my tits while we fuck. That will feel really good.”
 
She grabbed his cock and move it to point it straight up, then lowered herself onto the head of the organ. When she had it firmly lodged in the opening of her pussy, she lowered herself the rest of the way until her pubic hair mingled with his. He noticed that his mother's pubic hair was a red as bright as Ranko's hair and resolved to ask her about it later.
 
When Nodoka had her son's cock completely sheathed in her cunt, she let out a contented sigh. As a highly sexed woman, she could confess that she had thought about sex with her son before. Even during the time he was gone on the training journey, she had fantasized about what kind of man he might grow up to be and what it might be like to have sex with him. That was part of why it had been so hard to resist the urge to have sex with him.
 
After a moment to just luxuriate in the sensation of having a cock in her cunt and in the pure wonder of the concept that it was her own son's cock, she began to move up and down. As Nodoka had predicted, Ranma was not one to lie idly while something was done to him. He was soon thrusting his hips up to meet her downward movement.
 
For a time he was content to continue that way. However as his mom bounced on his cock he found himself fascinated by the jiggling of her breasts. That movement alone would have been enough to arouse him if he weren't already pounding his cock into her. He brought his hands up and began to massage her breasts and to tease her nipples.
 
How the auburn haired woman made it through three orgasms without crying out loud enough to wake everyone in the house, she wasn't sure. Somehow she managed it. During the third orgasm, Ranma also reached his peak and filled her vagina with his seed.
 
After they had finished, Nodoka slumped forward. His cock was still inside her and slowly growing soft, her breasts pressed into his muscular chest. Ranma put an arm around her back.
 
After lying like that for a time she finally pulled away and lay beside him. He looked in her eyes and asked, “Um… I was sort of caught up in the passion of the moment. Was it a good idea for me to cum inside you?”
 
Nodoka traced the line of his jaw with a finger. “If you're worried about the chance of getting me pregnant, you needn't be concerned. Yours was a difficult birth. My womb was damaged and I'm unable to have other children. You can cum inside me all you want and I'll never get pregnant.”
 
He noticed something in her voice. “You wanted other kids, didn't you?”
 
She smiled sadly. “Yes, dear. It was wonderful to have a son, but I also wanted a daughter. She would have been someone I could have taught all of the ways of womanliness. I can't really say that Ranko is the daughter I never had because I've missed her childhood, just as I missed a large part of yours. I'll do the best I can to make that up to both of you.”
 
Ranma shook his head. “I'm not sure if this is the way most mothers would pick to get back in touch with their children. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. On Sunday morning before the split I was thinking about the women in my life and evaluating my chances. I actually did think about you, but as a sort of impossible fantasy. I never believed that I would have you in this kind of position.”
 
Nodoka idly ran a fingertip over his body, tracing the outlines of muscles. She asked, “When you were thinking about your chances of having sex with the many women in your life, did you consider Kasumi?”
 
He played with her hair as he told her, “Yes, I thought about her. Of the Tendo girls she seemed like the one I'd most like to be with. Like I told you before with both Akane and Nabiki there are attitude problems that make them less desirable.”
 
The auburn haired mother said, “I made a deal with Kasumi. While I was in here with you tonight, she would make love to your sister. Tomorrow I will be in her room with your sister, and Kasumi will come in here to be with you. If we work out a schedule for a regular rotation you would only be with your sister every third night. Would that be agreeable with you?”
 
He replied, “If Ranko is Ok with it, then I can agree to it.”
 
“Thank you son.” She looked at the clock. “It's getting late and it might be a good idea if you got some sleep. You'll need your rest for school.”
 
Somewhat reluctantly, Ranma nodded and said, “You'd probably better get back to your own bed so you'll be next to Pop when he wakes up.” She kissed him one last time before getting up and leaving the room.
 
Author's Note: I know my readers were craving a lemon chapter. I hope nobody was disappointed. Still managed to develop the story. Akane's anger continues to grow but now it festers with no outlet. That could be dangerous.