Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Tables Turned ❯ Akane Owned ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Tables Turned
A fanfic by Tsukino Kage Spectre set in "Ranma One Half" by Rumiko Takahashi with cameos from various other series belonging to their respective owners.

***

Omake One - Akane Owned

***

"No! Akane, please open your eyes!" Ranma nearly cried to see his fiance laid so low, now dying. "I never got the chance to tell you, tell you that I love you."
This last was said in a whisper. Saffron was defeated, but it seemed to be too late. Until Akane opened her eyes, the lifeforce from Ranma, flowing into her, making her live.
"Master?" Akane inquired.

***

The trip home by boat was uneventful except for one thing. Ranma and Akane were made to share a cabin by the father's much to the other's dismay, and Akane's secret delight.
"Alone at last my Master," Akane purred at Ranma as they were in the cabin, in the dead of night.
"Ah, Akane," Ranma began. "Why do you call me that."
"Because I have seen the truth," Akane replied, getting to her knees before him, and reaching for his drawstrings, causing him to panic.
"Please hold still, I really want this Master," Akane called to him.
"There you go again," Ranma told her, but held still. Secretly, he always had fantasies of this, and now, it was reality. "Care to explain the Master bit."
"When you used your energies to heal me, you linked our souls together," Akane began. Then she continued telephatically, 'We can even talk in her heads now.'
'Yeah,' Ranma answered back. 'It's a little wiered, but I can get used to it.'
'Your will was stronger than mine, and I was weakened by near death,' Akane continued. 'The experience caused your fantasy of my becoming your loveslave to imprint on me, causing me to become as I am now. Please don't change me back, I like what I am now. I like being thiw way since I can now express my love to you unlike before.'
'Okay then slave,' Akane came suddenly at the acknoledgement. it was only a small orgasm, but noticeable. 'Slave.'
Ranma said it again, with the same response. Grinning he set to instructing his slave on proper behavior around him, and soon, they were on the bed naked, as he pistoned in and out of her. The Orgasm that followed was the most intense one yet.

***

The wedding attempt, as it was called, was a disaster. But it didn't matter to Ranma or Akane, they knew their destiny now. People noticed that they seemed to be getting along better now, though Akane only called Ranma 'Master' in private, when they had sex.
Running on the fence with Akane in front of him, learning the same technique, he admired her behind in the school uniform, knowing that she was his forever.

***

Author's notes

Just a quick look at how it could have been. There's another in the works. if anyone wants to use this idea, go ahead. I'm through with it. But I'd like to be informed of what you wish to do though.

Next up: Xian Pu Owned! The omake that was written as an alterante idea for 'Tables Turned' inspired by "Pokegirls" and the "Labors" of Gregg Sharp. Wait for it.