Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Tables Turned ❯ Xian Pu Owned ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Tables Turned
A fanfic by Tsukino Kage Spectre set in "Ranma One Half" by Rumiko Takahashi with cameos from various other series belonging to their respective owners.

***

Omake Two - Xian Pu Owned

***

"So what do you plan on doing?" Toltiir asked Spectre.
"Wait and see," Spectre tossed a ball into the pool.
"What was that anyway?"
"An illegal pokeball I got from that messed-up world, one designed not to turn humans into pokegirls and enslave them, but I took out the turning into pokegirls part."
"Oh boy."

***

Xian Pu had just been beaten by the outsider when she found herself in this strange place, with whispering voice urging her to obey Master. Master, who was that. She was Niuchieju, not a slave! The pain that followed that thought was her first lesson on disobedience. There were many.

***

Ku Lon knew that whatever the device was, it belonged to the mighty Spectre, whom she could not hope to go against. Whatever punishment was visited by the ball bearing his clan mark against his great-granddaughter now trapped within were things she could not change, and the history of her people was full of stories of the fates of those that tried to defeat the Mighty One and failed. She knew she was powerless against this god.
A message was sent via lightning bolt telling them to make Ranma a citizen of the tribe, to imprison his father, and to nurture the boy to be the next leader in his female form (as the note revealed his Jusenkyo curse), the transformation to which he should now be able to control with a little instruction that Ku Lon was to provide. All this was done to help her village prosper.
Also, Xian Pu, who was about to strike Ranma down, is now his slave.
The ball opened to reveal a glassy eyed Xian Pu. The ball then disappeared in a puff of smoke and Xian Pu prostrated herself on a stunned Ranma, calling him Master as her pussy juices flowed out of her, soaking her panties, making her arousal known to all in range of it's aroma.

***

The sex that night was very intense. Ranma's first time, and Xian Pu's as well, they both proved to be passionate lovers.
Ranma took her virginity gently as she humped him for all she was worth to orgasm. Then he ate her out as she licked him, and he fell asleep in her sheath as he pumped into her again.

***

Ku Lon found that all the sacrifice was worth it when the alliance between the Musk and the Pheonix was defeated by Ranma, and the Communist regime in Beijing crumbled. It seemed the new young, matriach-to-be was full of suprises. She wondered what else was to come.

***

Author's notes

Just a strange thought I had after reading Metroanime's works and Sunrise by Nightelf. Hope you enjoyed it.

Next Up: A new story, this one will be about the Sailor Senshi! On hold though, for Spectre Saga and the Real Life concerns of yours truly.