Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Revolution ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters from any anime series found within this Ranma 1/2 - Mystery crossover. Ranma and the other series (you'll find out what it is in the next chapter) both are licensed by Viz Media in America and are copyright their respective owners.
 
The Revolution
Chapter Two
By Dr. Suekeiichi Kaiton
 
Dawn broke over the district and Ranma shifted in his sleep. He didn't have any classes until four, although the one class was three-hours long, and so he enjoyed the odd sleep-in days when he could get them. On the road with Genma he'd woken a few hours before dawn to warm up and went to sleep well after midnight, so if possible he liked to wake up naturally. His partner gripped his torso tighter under the blankets, her back cold from a slight lift of the sheets. The massive amount of scarring on her body resembled veins stretching in a solid wave from her collarbone down to her knees and down to her wrists. She usually gave them little thought other than to perhaps try to hide them with clothing so as not to arouse suspicion or curiosity in her fellow men.
 
Ranma felt the hardened keloid tissue pressing against his back and woke up, feeling the stiff nubs of her nipples rubbing against his spine. He rolled over to face her and embrace her around the neck, pulling her closer to his warmth. He was wide awake now, though still a little sleep-blind, and noticed how their legs were entwined - her thighs gently squeezing his own - but felt only a ghost of desire sputter to life in his body. She'd worn him out before passing out herself, amazing as it was; her violent coupling bothered him. Normally she enjoyed gentle sex, easy but passionate with a few little kinks thrown in for variety; last night, however, she'd ridden him like a stallion and screamed so loud she had tears in her eyes. This morning, though, she was back to her normal sedate self.
 
He felt the press of urine in his bladder and reluctantly pulled away, flipping back the covers and sliding into a long robe. After using the toilet he returned and, without removing the robe, nestled back into bed next to her. She mumbled a bit when he pulled her close again and wrapped her arms around his torso. Ranma's fingertips idly traced the white scars running along her spine, pressing him experimentally to feel the hard nub at the centre of the raised, puckered section of flesh.
 
Down the hall, Nodoka finished twisting her hair into a bun and slid her reading glasses into her top pocket. She really looked good in a blue business suit with a skirt so short it made Hinako Ninomiya's yellow dress look like a hoop skirt. She eagerly anticipated Shi's appreciation in the locker room after work. Breaking out of her naughty thoughts, she smoothed out her clothes and strode downstairs to start making breakfast. Even if Ranma slept in, he rarely slept any later than ten.
 
She was proud of her son after his display yesterday, she was happy that he'd found someone he could truly devote himself to and even stand up to her for - although she didn't think he feared her, she certainly knew that her opinion meant a great deal in his reckoning of the world. Ena had certainly ridden her son hard last night; Nodoka had heard the dyed-pink girl's screams from the other end of the house. She worried about her son, about what he was going to be with his future, but at least she knew he had support from Ena.
 
She made a simple breakfast of omelets, miso soup, fried fish, and red rice. Ranma's appetite had no lessened since leaving Nerima and a significant percentage of her paycheck went to food. She knew that Ranma was ashamed that he was using her money to eat and used his paycheck from the dojo whenever he could but with such a ravenous stomach there was no way he'd be sated with eating small portions of fast food all the time. As a man he needed real, homemade food, which thankfully Ena seemed capable of making. The girl was not a wiz in the kitchen, yet, but she had a great aptitude for taste and timing, which was enough in Nodoka's mind.
 
Ena awoke to the scent of fish; delicious fish brushed with soy sauce, and came to her senses immediately. She looked up from Ranma's chest only to find him looking down at her with his heart-meltingly cerulean eyes. She felt a flutter somewhere in her chest but did not betray the comfort she felt in his arms. It was funny that it was only in the act of lovemaking that she truly lost herself; although it frankly wasn't surprising, and Ranma was the only man she'd ever shown that face to since her last…experience. He was really the only one who'd seen her scars and never asked about them, never poked or prodded them, never gawked at the extent to which they covered her body - instead, he had simply shrugged off her modesty and accepted her. She felt sure that he was the only man in the world who would ever discover the erogenous aspects of her scarring. She knew that others thought the raised lines repulsive but he kissed her all over, never caring if it was scar or smooth skin, nibbling her nipples and the lattice of scars all over her breasts.
 
“How long have you been staring at me?” She wiped a glob of sleep from the corner of her eye.
 
“A long time, I guess. I'm not really sure.”
 
“Breakfast ready yet?”
 
Ranma turned towards the door and sure enough the muffled sound of Nodoka's voice drifted up from the kitchen. “It's ready now.”
 
She pulled out of his embrace and reached for the pile of her clothes beside the futon, rifling in pant legs for her thong. “Tell your mom I'll be right down.”
 
Ranma simply lay there with his head propped by a hand watching the hot pink curls of her public hair disappear behind the lace of her panties. Involuntarily he felt himself stiffen but no, there was no time for that now, he wanted real answers. “Ena…”
 
“What is it? Hurry up or else your mom will come in to see what's wrong.”
 
“Why did you react that way when I gave you the flower yesterday?” He decided to be blunt. “I just wanted to give you something nice.”
 
She turned to him and crawled over, rolling him onto his back and straddling his stomach. He started to protest before her cool finger brushed his lips. “I know that, really I do, it's just that I don't like…flowers. I'm sorry I just didn't really know what to do when you gave it to me. Sorry.”
 
Ranma looked into her eyes and this time she did not flinch or look away, rather she opened them even wider and he thought they softened somewhat, as if she were trying to make it easier for him to look into her soul. He realized she was telling the truth, at least the way she understood it, and left it at that.
 
“I'm not sure I accept your apology,” he said with a smirk, “you may just need to do something to show me you really mean it…”
 
She grinned, thankful that he understood her enough to know when to stop prodding her for answers, and lay down atop his body, her curves molding to his, in order to kiss him passionately on the lips. She slipped her tongue between his teeth and felt his awaken at the touch, soon they were dueling and moaning and she felt his manhood rise underneath the sheets-
 
“Ranma-dear? Are you awake?” A knock was heard which instantly dissolved the intimacy of the moment.
 
Ranma covered them with an errant blanket just in case his mother decided to barge in, and wiped loose saliva from his face. “Yeah, we'll be right down.”
 
There was a pregnant pause on the other side of the door that Ranma knew was his mother debating whether to open the door and embarrass her son or to leave and give them their privacy; thankfully she left well enough alone and the couple heard Nodoka's padded slippers tapping down the stairs.
 
They rose and dressed quickly. Ena left to use the toilet while Ranma dressed and together they walked downstairs for breakfast. The three ate in silence, Nodoka too interested in seeing if Shi was a natural purple or if she dyed, Ranma worried about Ena, and Ena worried about Ranma. Nodoka left the table first, leaving the clean up to the younger folk. Ranma and Ena continued to polish off the last of the food for another ten minutes before rising and washing the dishes. It was eleven-thirty by the time everything was done. Ena left soon afterward, saying she needed a shower and change of clothes before showing up at work. Ranma saw her off, worrying at the strange electricity he felt in the air.
 
He returned to his room and threw away the scattered tissues, condoms, and condom wrappers spread across his floor. Tying all the trash in an opaque white plastic bag, he changed the sheets on the futon and rolled it up, stowing it in his closet before stripping for a bath. Leaving his clothes in a pile on the floor he strode out into the hall and took a towel from the linen closet, slinging it over a shoulder and heading downstairs to the bathroom.
 
The sky was darkening; clouds were spreading across the sun warning of rain and sleet in the near future. He turned on the space heater in the tearoom and shut the windows in the kitchen before stepping into the anteroom to the furo. Retrieving his bathing supplies from a shelf beside the washing machine and dryer he untied his pigtail before sliding open the furo door releasing a torrent of steam.
 
Ranma washed quickly and efficiently, wanting more than anything to stretch out and relax in the hot water for a while before turning his mind to the god-awful three-hour lecture/seminar later in the day. He wondered as shampoo suds sluiced over his body how Ena was doing? She was a big girl, she could take care of herself, or so he hoped. Now that he started the line of thinking he couldn't help but imagine her raped or beaten or killed by thugs on the street. Shaking his long hair free of water he banished the poisonous thoughts. It didn't help to think that way, he was sure she was perfectly safe and probably bored out of her mind at Dark Desires…Designs. Maybe the heat was getting to him…
 
Upending a bucket of ice cold water over his head he shivered as the transformation rippled its way down his body, muscles pulling and stretching into completely different shapes and configurations, before squeezing conditioner into her palms and running them through her hair, careful not to comb too hard unless she wanted to pull out any tangled hairs. Rinsing that out with the showerhead she lathered up her body with a towel and drenched herself again. The cold water was helping her thinking; the strange ideas were gone. She ran her hands over her body to wipe away any lingering droplets before stepping into the furo. The hot water burned his skin at first but he knew that was only because of the icy water before; he'd know if the water was truly scalding. Letting out a coo of pleasure, he leaned back and set a wet rag on his forehead.
 
Minutes, perhaps hours, passed before he came back to his senses, realizing that something was very wrong in the house. Stepping out and pulling the stopper, he dried himself haphazardly and draped the towel around his hips. There was definitely something off in the house, what it was he couldn't quite put his finger on but it was a threat. Stalking silently out of the bathroom he scanned the kitchen and hall…nothing. He decided to chance it and walked upstairs on alert to dress before traipsing around the house, if there was an intruder he didn't want to have to worry about his towel falling off. He failed to notice scurrying feet behind him.
 
He threw on a pair of slacks and a beige plaid button-down shirt. Peeking out his door he saw nothing and heard nothing that could possibly set off his danger senses. Whatever it was, it had to be downstairs…
 
Slipping his wristbands on and clasping the metal locks together with muted clicks of grooved metal, he slipped out into the hall and down the stairs. He'd checked the kitchen and the upstairs, which left only the tearoom. Looking through the paper door he saw a shadow sitting in front of the picture window overlooking the street. A flash of lightning illuminated the room for a moment and he saw the outline of long hair. A woman? Who was she and what could be possibly be doing sitting in his livingroom? He licked his lips, the situation wasn't good, obviously the intruder knew the layout of the house and how to get inside without breaking in - this implied familiarity. It wasn't a petty thief; they wouldn't sit around in the tearoom. Surprise, surprise was the only way to go about it, he'd have to bust in and scare the shit out of the intruder.
 
Steeling himself for anything, for all he knew the woman could have a gun, Ranma threw open the sliding door and leapt at the figure, grabbing her wrists before she could speak and pining her slim body to the cushions of the couch.
 
“Hmm? What the hell're you doing here?” He recognized the girl as none other than Shi from the previous day. From the stairs a pair of eyes widened at his threatening manner but did not act out of deference to Shi's reaction. Ranma released her wrists and sat up and off her, his knee sinking into the edge of the cushion. “Is my mom home too? I didn't hear either of you come in…jeez, you scared the shit out of me!”
 
Shi just sat back up and looked him straight in the eye. “Your mother isn't home, Ranma.”
 
Worried, he looked around before scanning her body for any weapons. “So why're you here in the middle of the day?”
 
“I think we need to have a talk about your girlfriend, Ranma, and your future.”