Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Revolution ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters from any anime series found within this Ranma 1/2 - Mystery crossover. Ranma and the other series (you'll find out what it is in the next chapter) both are licensed by Viz Media in America and are copyright their respective owners.
 
AN: Finally, the crossover is revealed. I realize that it was pretty obvious from the start and hope that you will continue even though the sense of mystery is dispelled.
 
The Revolution
Chapter Five
By Dr. Suekeiichi Kaiton
 
A warm hand fell upon his chest and he could move again. He started to rise from his seat but the hand pushed him back with immense strength. His eyes followed that dark-skinned hand up a thin arm to a lean, rounded shoulder and right to the tantalizing swell of cinnamon breast with a creamy pink aureole stiff and erect bobbing with the fluid motion of said breast from the spinning gyrations so recently ended. His mouth felt dry with desire and his penis stirred hesitantly at the sight of such a gorgeous body opened before his eyes. If Shi noticed his erection straining the fabric of his pants she gave no sign, opting to caress the sides of his face with her palms.
 
It felt good to be free of the cumbersome shackles of the disguise and stand freely in her own body. Air kissed her breasts and opened nether flower, eliciting involuntary emotions from deep within her body, which she knew had an effect on her prison. How funny it was that men were so easily swayed by nudity. Still, she could use it to gain his aid in her search. Tossing back her shiny purple tresses to lightly dapple her full, lusciously firm buttocks she sat across his lap and felt his manhood press against her inner thigh. How long had it been since she'd had a man? Far too long by her estimation, at least a full man and not the loathsome phantom of one clinging to sacrificial immortality. Her canal began to seep honey.
 
It would do no good to seduce this one, he was too strong-willed; he'd even broken her spell - not something an ordinary man could claim. No, she would not even entertain the idea of seducing the boy to help her, she could sense that deep down in his heart he was indeed devoted to his `girlfriend' or at least what he believed to be her true face. Was there really such a difference between the two? Not really.
 
She rubbed her tush against his crotch and felt his hands cup her breasts reverently, as if handling a gift from god; it was the same thing all the time. Men became hopelessly devoted to her…even to the detriment of themselves. She tore his palms away from her breasts and forced them down between the armrests of the chair and his thighs. His crotch was slick with her juices.
 
“Listen to me, Ranma, look at me.” She slapped him roughly across the cheek and shook his head. “Do you believe me?”
 
Sense flared to life behind his eyes and he blinked, staring deep into her eyes. “What are you?”
 
“I told you. I am a guardian of the Princess. Do you believe me now? Do you accept my words as truth?” The front door opened roughly and Ranma could hear his mother's shoes drop to the foyer floor with the heavy thump of her briefcase.
 
“I'm home! Ranma, I though you had a class tonight? Why are the lights-” She stopped in mid-sentence as she stepped in and saw the unique scene in the tearoom. “You…”
 
“Good evening, Nodoka.” Shi released Ranma and stood up, walking over to the stunned matriarch. It felt good to see recognition in the redhead's eyes. “How have you been?”
 
“What are you doing here? And what are you trying to do with my son?” She grabbed the purple-haired girl by the shoulders and shook her violently. “You can't have him, do you hear me? You can't take my baby boy away!”
 
Shi simply stared hard into Nodoka's eyes. She could feel the fear and hatred welling up in the woman's heart and pulled away from her grasp. The redhead's hands continued to squeeze empty air. “It is not your decision, Nodoka, he has been chosen to attend.”
 
“I won't let you, I won't have it! It's bad enough what you put me through; you're not doing that to Ranma! He has a girlfriend! People who cared about him!” Nodoka felt warmth seep down her arms and legs, giving her power and fueling her rage; how dare this wraith appear after nearly twenty years and try to destroy her happy family!
 
“As did you I recall, you spoke of them often. Tell me, how were they when you returned?” Shi sat back on the couch. A shadowy little figure scurried in from the hall and jumped into her lap. Ranma couldn't see what it was.
 
She didn't like hurting people, especially not an old friend, so to speak, but sacrifices must be made for the greater good. She reached behind her back and felt paper meet her hand; withdrawing her arm she handed Ranma a manila envelope with a stylized red blotch stamped in the centre. It was in the shape of a rose.
 
“What is this?” Ranma ripped open the envelope and withdrew three sheets of paper and a silver signet ring. “A ring?”
 
“NO,” Nodoka screamed and tore the objects away from him, throwing them at the wooden stairs, “Don't touch anything, Ranma!”
 
Shi turned away from the mother and regarded the son. “You have been selected by the application committee of the Ohtori Academy University Program to attend freshman orientation in two day's time.” She stretched out her right hand, palm up, and the ring levitated from the other room into her hand. “This is the Rose Seal of Dios, Prince of Ohtori Academy, with it you are designated a chosen duelist.”
 
Nodoka leaned forward and slapped her across the face, throwing her naked body across the room in a pile. “Don't listen to anything she says, Ranma, they're all lies, lies tempt you! Don't listen!” She stepped forward intending to beat the purple-haired girl to death, a murderous red glint in her eyes.
 
Ranma grabbed his mother's wrist and twisted, lifting her up and tossing her roughly into his chair. She grunted with the wind knocked out of her and felt Ranma's arm across her throat. “Stop it, Mom! You made your point! You don't need to hit her!”
 
“There was a time that you embraced me like a lover, Nodoka.”
 
“Shut up!”
 
“What?”
 
“Shut up, Anthy! Shut up or so help me I'll-“
 
“Quiet!” Ranma slapped his mother across the face. “You aren't making any sense, Mom, do you know her? Anthy? Is that her name?” He still saw the crazed gloss in her eyes, they were wild, frenzied like he'd never seen his mother before. It was disconcerting to know that she was so prone to violence.
 
“My true name is not `Shi', Ranma, I am Anthy Himemiya: The Rose Bride of Dios; at least I was when your mother knew me and attended Ohtori.” Anthy lifted herself up, clutching her chin, and produced the envelope and documents from thin air. “You have been chosen to become a Duelist for the Bride and gain the power of Eternity. If it helps you to know this, Nodoka, I am no longer the Rose Bride.”
 
“Liar! You've been under his thumb for so many fucking years you really think you can escape? Don't make me laugh!” As his mother laughed, Ranma picked-up the silver signet and examined the stylized Rose Seal embedded in garnet. “You just want another patsy to foist off on your brother!”
 
“I did not come to your home to take Ranma. I have come to see a very important person to me; she is the one who freed me.” Anthy handed the papers to Ranma. “I must speak with Utena, Ranma.”
 
“Utena?”
 
“Don't give me that shit about needing to see someone else, you were after Ranma from the start, you want to take him away from me, don't you? You want to destroy my life again!”
 
The purple-haired girl knelt between Nodoka's legs and placed her head upon the woman's closed thighs. “That was not my intention then and it is not my intention now. Ranma must come to Ohtori Academy, Nodoka; you know this to be true. If you try to stop him he will only become more damaged.”
 
Ranma grabbed the Bride's shoulder and pulled her around. “Wait a minute, are you talking about Ena? Ena is the Princess?”
 
“She is Utena, she lost her soul and drifted until settling here. She probably would have been easy to find if she had not fallen in love with you.” Anthy caressed his face. “Your love covered her powers. I need her help and yours.” A purplish blob with ears emerged from behind her neck wearing a red striped tie and gold earring. “If you choose to ignore the summons to Ohtori, Ranma, you will be called again later and taken against your will.”
 
Ranma sat down on the couch and glanced at his comatose mother; whatever Himemiya did to her was powerful. “And if I go willingly?”
 
“You have a better chance of seeing the miracle of Eternity, Ranma, but you must accept the responsibility of the Duels and live by the edict of the Rose Seal.”
 
He stared down at his feet. “And what about Ena…Utena? What will happen to her?”
 
“I do not know, like you she has a choice: she must face her demons and return to complete the revolution, or else live forever upon the fringes of society and destitution.” Anthy sat back down on the couch and allowed Chu-Chu to hop onto Ranma's arm. He simply stared at the strange monkey creature before it disappeared into nothingness. If its disappearance caused Anthy any distress she gave no sign. “Our paths converge here and now, although they must inevitably branch further down the line.”
 
Ranma sat down beside the naked Bride. Truthfully, he had no idea at all what Himemiya was blathering on about, only that Ena…Utena was in trouble. If she needed to return with Anthy to face the Prince at Ohtori, then he would go with her. He wanted to know what manner of man would scar a girl so severely. “What about my mom?”
 
The Rose Bride sighed softly and regarded Nodoka. She remembered the fiery-haired girl who arrived at the academy with nothing more than a school uniform and a signet. The girl who defied the will of the Student Council at the time and fought all the way to the duel of `Soi' before falling inevitably under Akio's malevolent manipulations. The time spent as Bride to the young Nodoka Asakawa conflated with the easy days as Utena Tenjou's companion, neither asked anything outrageous of her, nor did they mistreat her. In retrospect, Anthy realized that she should have stopped then student council president Yasuhiro Kusuda from landing the blow that crippled Nodoka's chances of attaining the revolution and cast her out in disgrace.
 
“Anthy?”
 
“She is scarred and crippled from her experiences at Ohtori, Ranma, I would not ask her to join us. Time heals all; she will live to understand that the choice you make now is no choice at all if your heart is true.”
 
“What happened?”
 
“Your mother was a duelist once…many, many years ago. She burned brightest among the duelists but it was love that eventually defeated your mother. Nodoka fell into the embrace of the Prince and so was led down the path to ruination.” She turned back to the pigtailed man and smiled wryly, placing her left hand over his right. “I mean no disrespect to her character but you are far stronger than she was, you have the potential to be perhaps the greatest of all Duelists. You may reach Revolution, as Utena did.”
 
“And if I fail?”
 
She looked seriously into his eyes, swirling with questions and doubt. Realizing he needed something more from her, she kissed him softly upon the cheek, her lush lips brushing his stubble. “Do not.”
 
Ranma touched his cheek where she kissed him, thoughts running at light speed through the synapses of his brain. Nothing made sense anymore but he was reacting, instinct ruling his decision-making process with atavistic survival - he was making the right decision. “And what of Utena?”
 
Anthy Himemiya, the Rose Bride turned her head to the door. “She is here.”