Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Revolution ❯ Chapter Nine ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters from any anime series found within this Ranma 1/2 - Utena crossover. Ranma and Utena both are licensed by Viz Media in America and are copyright their respective owners.
 
AN: I've gotten a lot of flak since the last chapter about Ranma being permanently female, I'll take this time to inform you that this is not the case and that he'll be getting nookie relatively frequently in both forms in later chapters. To those of you who swore never to read this fic anymore because of the latest plot development, give it a second chance. I know that I hate fics where he's permanently female and try never to write one where he's even locked but this one seemed to scream for such a development.
 
The Revolution
Chapter Nine
By Dr. Suekeiichi Kaiton
 
Juri Arisugawa strode confidently down the arched open corridor leading from the locker rooms to the main high school atrium. The sun reflected dimly off the cold marble walls rising high above and made the shadowed walkways between cold. She was just in the middle of looping her tassel through the pointed gold epaulet on her right shoulder when noises drew her eyes to the Rose Garden. There hadn't been anyone inside the high glass greenhouse since the Bride left, yet there were shadows moving against the thick layer of filth encrusting the windows.
 
She approached across the green stretching out from the wall of the athletic wing to the round gilded cage of the Rose Garden. Three figures moved through the veil of mildew and algae smeared across the thin squares of glass set into the antique brass framework. Two were relatively tall while the third was at least half a head shorter.
 
“I'll get the cleaning supplies from the janitor.” A purple head poked out from the open door, decked out in a girl's middle school uniform, which Juri recognized as Anthy Himemiya. So the news wasn't fake at all, no, here she was standing before her, one hand on the doorframe the other thrust out before her. Juri felt a wavering in her head as a pink head of hair sprouted out of the greenhouse and kissed the dark-skinned beauty on the cheek. Utena Tenjou, she had returned from beyond the brink.
 
The girl she saw was a far cry from the girl she knew nearly a year ago, gone were the long straight tresses, replaced with short cropped hair smoothed back with a few bangs. She walked and stood differently as well, less assured of herself, less combative than Juri remembered. There was a time that she looked on Utena and felt a fire grow in her loins, a hunger growl up from the deepest pit of her stomach and possess her with the need to toss down the younger girl and ravish her on a bed of red satin. Even now she was dripping just from the mere sight of her and the weight of the leaden locket tucked between her breasts lifted for the briefest of instants. Utena soon noticed the woman watching them and the weight intensified.
 
“Ah, Himemiya, Tenjou, so very nice to see you again. We've missed you.” The orange-haired woman stepped over the cobblestones with the distinctive clack of her leather soles tapping on stone before leaning casually against the doorframe. Her confidence felt shaken so close to the object of her affection. Her panties were moist and dripping down her thighs, it was a wonder she hadn't stained her pants. “Did you just get back?”
 
“I'll just go and see the janitor, then, Utena-sama.” Anthy spared the Student Council Treasurer a slight glance before prancing into the building like a faun.
 
“Yes, just a few moments ago. Himemiya wanted to see how her roses were doing before we moved back in,” Utena moved aside and allowed the third shadow to step outside into the light.
 
Ranma looked at the younger woman in front of her and was unimpressed. The girl had talent, firm, athletic thighs and decent muscle tone, but she was not a fighter in the same caliber as herself. A fencer, yes, probably one of the best, but not a fighter by any stretch of the imagination. She plastered a fake-looking smile on her face and extended a hand in greeting. “Ranma Saotome.”
 
“Juri Arisugawa. A pleasure to meet you.” They shook and the fencer could feel the strange short girl's grip. She was a powerful little girl. “Are you a freshmen in the junior high? I know you may want to dress like Utena here but I can't condone such an outfit.”
 
The pigtailed girl's eyes narrowed dangerously. “I'm actually a freshman in the university, Arisugawa, and this is simply how I dress. I'm not trying to dress like anybody.” She squeezed the girl's hand tighter and felt cartilage grind and joints crackle. Letting go, she gave the girl credit, she didn't broadcast how painful the handshake had been, nor did she try to rub her no-doubt sore knuckles.
 
“I…see.” The little bitch was strong, strong as any man she'd ever met. “I apologize, I didn't know.”
 
Smiling, Ranma nodded. “Accepted.”
 
Juri seethed at the short woman's casual manner in so thoroughly humiliating her and clenched her sore hand into a fist. “Are you a friend of Tenjou's?”
 
“Her girlfriend, really. We've been living together for the past year.” Utena rolled her eyes at Ranma's display, strangely angry that the school hadn't taken away his pride with his manhood. At least a high degree of his chauvinism was gone; he hadn't complained about being a girl once since they arrived. Hopefully Anthy had some way of restoring his male form, she really couldn't stand giving oral and sex with a dildo was never as satisfying than with the real thing.
 
Juri canted to the side and felt her knees weaken. Utena? Having a lesbian affair with this hotheaded redhead? She imagined the now short-haired girl diving down into the smaller woman's hairy crotch, pearly white teeth disappearing into thick patches of coarse pubic hair matted down by feminine secretions and sweat, the tangy smell of passion and musk, the way their bodies would intertwine in-
 
“Juri? Are you alright?” Utena reached out and gently shook the older girl's shoulder. She didn't miss the way Juri moved into her touch. “Your face is a little red.”
 
“Fine…I'm fine, I just remembered that I have to go and practice with Miki for the Regionals.” Her legs were trembling and her voice wobbled in the middle of her throat like some kind of lovesick simpleton, she never used to be like this, why was she starting now? The melty feeling in her loins began to ebb ever so slightly and she thought she could at least stand on her own now. Straightening, she brought her legs together primly in order to hide the way her thighs quivered and brushed the front of her jacket. “If you will excuse me.”
 
“Wait!” Ranma whirled around the doorframe of the greenhouse and stepped lightly before the tall girl again. A teasing grin shown on her face, she laid a hand on Juri's shoulder nearer her neck from the epaulet and pinched her gently. The taller girl stopped where she was and stared hard into the impertinent woman's eyes. How dare she lay a hand upon her?
 
“What is it,” she asked, trying to reign in the feelings of utter slaughter she felt growing within. “I have to get to practice.”
 
“I just wanted to join the fencing team is all, could you show me the ropes?” Utena rolled her eyes at Ranma's display, already realizing that the change had made the redhead a whole lot more coquettish and subtle.
 
Juri looked the girl, no, woman, up and down, paying careful attention to the generous swell of her breasts against the dark blue of her non-regulation uniform. She cut a pretty picture, and had already shown she practiced an alternative lifestyle similar to her own…and she really couldn't argue with a body like that; already hot and bothered by the reappearance of Tenjou, she made the decision out of sexual desire, not logical thought.
 
“Sure. Why don't you walk with me to the locker rooms and I'll find you a practice uniform.” She continued to walk across the green before turned back towards the athletic building. Sure, she'd just been training with the team but she could handle one newbie however strong they might be, and hopefully grab some relief along the way. “This way.”
 
“Of course, Arisugawa-san.” Ranma could smell the arousal on the girl, a heady, thick musk that seemed to tantalize her senses. She couldn't wait to see the orange-haired goddess stripped bare in the small confines of the locker-room where all manner of indecent `accidents' could occur. She didn't doubt that Utena could take care of herself, and knew that she probably had other matters to attend to that didn't require a sidekick. Truly, she felt more free than she had in years, her thoughts flowed freely like water and her mind was awhirl with minor observations about the world around her, such as Juri's rapidly staining crotch sashaying a mere foot in front of her. It was hard to tell in the shadowed walkway but she could barely detect the damp patch riding up the crease of her buttocks.
 
Being female wasn't so bad, in fact, she couldn't even remember why she'd thought it bad in the first place, why had she? The form had several advantages and Anthy could probably change her back anyway so what was the problem? Hmm, she thought long and hard while following Juri past row after row of identical doors and could only assume that it wasn't important. She was here with Utena to help her, here to get a decent University education, why couldn't she have a little fun on the side?