Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Secret of the Wild Horse ❯ What HAVE I DONE!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer OMAKE!
The sun rises over the Tokyo ward of Nerima, The birds are chirping, the morning dew is forming on the grasses….wait….this ain't Nerima….Ahhh….There it is the Pegasus flying over the horizon. Yep it is a normal day in Nerima.
Meanwhile in the Tendo dojo, A very pissed off blue haired girl walk into the dining room saying "baka, baka ,baka, baka" as if in a chant. This of course is the infamous Akane Tendo..
"infamous?, did you just call me infamous?" Akane asked
"umm…." Iatneh responded, a sweat drop formed on the back of Iatneh's head
"IATNEH NO BAKA!" A 300 ton, 500 meter long hammer appeared
"neh, huh, huh" Iatneh waves a finger, the hammer suddenly disappeared
"HEY, where is my hammer-sama?"
"Remember this is MY story?"
"But I only follow Takahashi-sama's directions"
"Well this is my story, I am not getting any money out of this, and I am the kami in this story. Can I count on your cooperation in this…o by the way you do not have a choice in this."
"All right, but there will be no hentai scenes"
"umm….I can't promise that"
"IATNEH NO HENTAI…" Akane pauses as realization dawned upon her "HEY…isn't Iatneh hentai said backwards?" A sheepish grin appeared on Iatneh's face.
"Alright Sherlock, are you going to cooperate or not"
"Sherlock?"
"Nevermind, Are you gonna help or what?…or is it necessary to have a demonstration of my powers?"
"do your worst?"
"You said it." Iatneh snaps his fingers twice
(A/N:oops!) [censor][censor][censor]
"NO! NOT THAT!" panicked Akane
Then suddenly squishy sound coming out of the black screen
"UH! UH! UH!" screamed Akane
"I…I…am…uh…gonna….uh…CUM!" Akane screamed the last part.
"You happy now?"
"Yessss" purred Akane
"Back from the Top, LETS GO!" Iatneh disappears
(A/N I hope that was entertaining…that was the disclaimer for those people who are here for the gratuitous sex and those who have a pea-sized brain. ^_^ j/k, sorry about the censor this is the disclaimer part anyways)
Chapter 1: WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE????
The sun rises over the Tokyo ward of Nerima, the birds are chirping, the morning dew is starting to form over the grasses…hold on …is this Nerima?…There it is… the Pegasus (get it? yeah im corny) flying over the horizon. Yep this is Nerima alright…this is a normal day in the "Attract-All-Weirdness ward" of Nerima.
Meanwhile in the Tendo dojo, A very pissed off blue haired girl it with an intense blue aura surrounding her as she walk into the dinning room chanting "baka, baka, baka..."
"Akane-chan, do you have to hit Ranma that hard out the window?" said a concerned Kasumi.
Kasumi being the oldest of the three Tendo sisters, was the one who took up the job of a housewife (A/N Noooo, If your mind is somewhere along the line of Father Tendo and Kasumi Tendo getting their freaks on) after the death of her mother. She is now cooking breakfast.
"YES!" the youngest Tendo responded fiercely
"Just checking" said Kasumi very curtly, backing away a little and went back cooking breakfast.
"Why does he always screw it up??" said Akane timidly in a sigh of disappointment.
"Screw what up?" Said a voice behind her
Akane jumped up and turned around seeing Nabiki
Nabiki being the middle Tendo, she was the one who took up the duty of the financing of the house and dojo after their mother's death. She was responsible for keeping the dojo and house up after the arrival of Ranma and Genma.
"Na…Na…nothing" stammered Akane
"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighte, and pigs fly" countered Nabiki as she walks off
"Has Ranma not returned yet?" Kasumi said from the kitchen with a little bit concern
"No" responded Akane
[Whenever I hit him, in the recent weeks he has always taken longer and longer to get back to the dojo…I wonder why…he better not be going with either Shampoo or Ukyo or I am gonna make him hurt until his next life.]
"Oneechan, what do you think happens to Ranma these days?" asked Akane
"He has been acting weirdly hasn't he?"
Akane nods
"He seems to have been eating less and less lately" Kasumi responded after going through her mind.
"And he does seem more distant isn't he?"
Akane nods again
"He has been doing his homework and classwork, he also have not fought anybody for this entire week" Akane responded thoughtfully.
"Akane, I think you should ask him when he get back"
Just that moment, A redheaded girl in a red chinese shirt and black training pants came into the dining room and sat down with surprising composure and grace.
"Speaking of the devil, look who decided to come back." Admonished Kasumi.
Ranma glared at Kasumi, while Kasumi stood her ground unfazed. Finally giving up after a good five minutes, he turned to the person who is so kindly to give him free airline tikets.
"So tomboy, are we going to school or what?"
A blue aura suddenly flared up around Akane, after hearing the word "tomboy"
[Why does he always call me that? Am I really a tomboy?] thought Akane sadly
Then all of a sudden the aura dissipated.
"So are we going or not?" asked the impatient redhead
"Since when did you care about school?" countered the tomboy
"Since when I realized..." the redhead suddenly stopped "I AIN'T GONNA TELL YOU NOTHING!"
This redhead is Ranma Saotome, and no he is not a transvestite, or a girl with a boy name. Ranma leads a very shall we say interesting life, he was cursed in Josenkyo, where the notorious cursed springs are. These cursed springs were created when someone or somebeast drown in the spring, when someone drop into one of these springs they change into the form of the animal or person who have drowned there. It just happens Ranma is one of the receiving end of these particular interesting curses, he was training with his idiotic father in Josenkyo without the knowledge that these springs existed. Thus he acquired this curse whenever he touches cold water he changes into a girl and back with warm water.
"Yo Kasumi, can I get some hot water before I go?" asked Ranma, after composing himself.
"The kettle is over there, and here is a thermos just in case" pointing to the stove and handing Ranma a liter of hot water in the thermos.
"Thanks, Ka-chan" Ranma gratified as he poured the water onto himself his voice getting deeper as he changed back to a male. He then put away the thermos into empty space.
"Shall we go?" Ranma-kun asked Akane
"Ok" suddenly at a lost for word.
Ranma dashed out with a very distant look, and with great skill mainly due to routine jumped up to the fence and started running toward Furikan High. Akane on the other hand is walking on the pavement.
"Umm…Ranma?" Akane asked shyly
"ye?" Ranma paused with his back to Akane
"Are you ok?"
"What do you care? You wouldn't even care if I die."
Ranma then running at top speed toward the Furikan High entrance, leaving a very stunned and speechless Akane behind.
"But I do care…" said Akane quietly after Ranma is out of earshot
By the time Akane arrived at Furikan High, she was met by a strange awkward silence. Since other times she always has to face the entire Furikan High male population, and/or the Blue Thunder of Furikan High a.k.a.Kuno Tatewaki .
Akane just can't seem to be able to shake off this feelings of queasiness as she went into her classroom to start the day.
+++
 
End Blubber: Media Miner won't let me have more than three genre…there will be Hentai scenes in eventually…Ho-iatneh must have a workable plot before throwing the "ah…ah…ah…RANMAAAAAAA!!!" or the "ah…ah…ah…AKANEEEEE!!!", or some other random gratuitous sex scenes but there will be in eventually...Before Ho-iatneh go...imagine this...Taru and Rouge....how does that sound for a pairing? huh? huh? Taru has eight tentacles...and Rouge has 4 pairs of legs and 4 heads which means 4 mouths....yeah Ho-iatneh is disgusting....^_~
RnR, CnC TnT (get it? if not ask me to explain it in the next fic) send to iatnehofgnik@yahoo.com or I am not gonna read it…or on second thought...just leave it here if you dont feel like e-mailing me T.T.