Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Secret of the Wild Horse ❯ What was that! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Ho-iatneh do not OWN anything, even though Ranma is soooooooooo delicious in either his male or female form.
Anyways...look like Ho-iatneh has survived

Secret of the Wild Horse

Chapter 2: What was that?

Its a quiet morning in Nerima, as quiet as it can be in the Nekohanten, a very old mummy jumped out of bed to start the gas for the restraunt. She looks up at the clock on the wall it reads "4:20"

"Looks like my age is finally catching up to me" sighed Khu Long, one of the eight amazon elders. Not known to anybody is her ability to control a particular element of nature. Amazons always have a very close tie to the earth mother, thus she granted each of the Amazoness elder a limited control over a particular element. The element that she granted Khu Long is not one of the original five element but just as powerful...Khu Long is also known as the Void Dragon by the Tribal elders. This little secret she has kepted for centuries, she did not even told her secret to her only descendent: Xiang Pu.

While thinking this thought, Xiang Pu descended from the stairs as she also prepares for the day.

Xiang Pu like Khu Long is a Chinese Amazoness. She has a sad expression on her heartshaped face that is framed by violet hair. Her body is sculpted to perfection by any standard other than the Tang Dynasty standard. Tang Dynasty think the most beautiful girls are the round faced ones.

The Amazon tribe is a matriarch society much different from the rest of the patriarch society of the world except for a tribe in Africa which holds the same standard as the Amazons in matriarchial society other than that it is completely different.

"Zao shang hao, Laolao" Says Xiang Pu in Chinese.

"How did you sleep?" replies without turning around as she beginning to cook the first meal of the day, not for any of the customer but for themselves.

This meal she cooks much more slower than her usual speed for the customers.

"I dreamt of Airen, again" Xiang Pu replies in a sad tone of voice, because she actually do have feelings for her AIren, she is not chasing Ranma for the sake of honor but also for her own heart. It just hurt her to know the dreams can never become a reality.

For this Khu Long just remained silent, knowing her own blood's pain in not having the love of someone that she can never possess due to the man's free spirit and scorn for the opposite sex.

"Laolao..." calls Xiang Pu

"Yes, young one" replies the older Amazoness

"Have you noticed that Ranma seems..." Xiang Pu pauses choosing a word, but nothing came up "different some how?"

"Yes, I have...his entie air around feels different, it is no longer the same air of stupidity and he also seems more distant...Like he finally resolve something within him" replies sagely by the void wielder

"I cannot track him anymore, like I use to be able to do. Nabiki is not selling any information on Ranma anymore like she use to" says the worried purple haired girl.

"It seems the elements are avoiding him now as if afraid of him" mumbled Khu Long "mmmmm...I wonder" finishing cooking two very delicious bowls of congee and two wotou, she bent down and took out a bottle of pickled vegetables which has been finished for 2 days now.

Khu Long puts the dishes out on a table and motioned Xiang Pu to sit across from her. The younger amazon is facing the window and the elder has her back to the window. Both ate in silence, consumed in their own thoughts.

Khu Long felt someone is evoking an element right behind her, as she quickly turn around all she saw was a shadow with noone making the shadow. Xiang Pu saw this first, and smelled blood spilt somewhere near the restaurant.

The younger amazon run out of the restaurant and follow the scent of blood to come to a headless body, it is the cleanest kill she has ever witnessed. She knew even with the Amazon healing potions and powers it is impossible to heal a headless body or raise it for it to tell who has done this atrocity. After a close examination of the body she has discovered the distinct marking of an assassin kill. From the neck, she discovered the slicing of a knife not just any knife but the curve of an assassin knife.

Now all she can do is call the local authority to tell them of the departure of this young man.

+++Meanwhile+++
Khu Long is firing mass amounts of Void energies so she can mark the shadow, but since shadows is quite similar to the element of void but its distinction from the Void element is first Shadow is not an element it is in reality a combination of dark and light element which makes it impossible to be tracked and second it cannot be tracked by any methods or means.

As she follows the shadow, she immediately felt gleeful since the shadow is running toward a dead end. When the shadow merges with the shadow of the wall it completely disappeared from any feeling that Khu Long previously started.

Khu Long started curisng in chinese as she felt defeated and begin treking back to the Nekohanten.

When she entered her restaurant she saw Xiang Pu talking to a detective telling him of the event and the information she has gathered from the dead body.

The forensic after examination of the blood stains and the blood contant it was determined that the boy's head was later cut off, but for what reason it is not known to the forensic, and the victim is dead within half an hour and an hour. There are no punctures on the body, nor were there any fingerprints or any estranged hair. There are not any explaination for the reason of the person's death the person is in good health other than it is dead. From the cut it looks like a murder and not like a suicide. Stranger is that on the body there is absolutely no evidence of who the person is.

After questioning, the detective has left, Xiang Pu went on her daily delivery of food and Khu Long started her day of cooking for her restaurant as she went on throughout the day wondering who or what the shadow is.
+++
End Blubber: Ho-iatneh is finished with another chapter this is the same day start as Akane it is in the same time frame...it is from the Amazon's POV...but who is in the pool of shadow keep on reading to find out...

Zao Shang hao- Good morning
Laolao-grandmother from mother's side
RnR, CnC and TnT are very welcome except...