Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Secret of the Wild Horse ❯ Did I saw a.... ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Ho-Iatneh don't own anything is this fic. at least not yet

Chapter 3: Did I saw a....

As the sun peeks over the horizon on the island of Honshu, in the Nerima district of Tokyo, a black haired girl got out of bed. It appears she did not wear anything except a pair of panties to bed. Her breasts are as naked as the day she was born, but not as flat. She stood up and stretched making her bare breasts jump a little bit. She sighed as she open up a drawer in the nightstand next to her bed. Inside the drawer lies the most dreaded object in her life since her age of puberty, as her breasts begun to grow, to define her as a woman. She reached over and took out the binding and took out a good twenty meters and bring the point where she was to break the tape like object to her mouth and bit down on one side of the tapelike object and tore it. she put the long binding next to her on her futon and put the wind up gauze back into the drawer and close her nightstand. She brought the binding up to her bared breast and started to wrap it tightly to hide her breast not the breast itself just it does not show the obvious marking of a woman. After she was done she stood up and look up at the full-length mirror that is to the right side of her, and turn on her side to inspect her handiwork. satisfied she took up her black innershirt and wrap it around her and tie it on the side and took up her outer shirt which happens to be the same color of as her innershirt except with leaf design on the outside and did the same as she did with her innershirt.

After she put up her clothing on she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, after that is done she took down her combat spatula, which is an ordinary spatula except it is taller than she is and can be extended, this never made any sense to Ukyou, because her spatula when extended became very wavy and the person who forged it for her only told her it is very flexible and nothing else. She strapped her spatula on her back and started descending the steps, arriving to the restaurant part of her house, Ucchan's. She bent down under the grill to fire up the gas to start the grill and prepare for the morning rush. Just when she got the fire warmed up, a woman in a full red color ninja get-up arrived and entered the restaurant even though the restaurant was obviously closed.

"Morning, Konatsu" greeted Ukyou

"Morning, Ukyou-san" the ninja return the gesture

Konatsu is in the male species, but he dresses in the get-up of a female ninja. Unlike Ukyou this is not a punishment but it is the tradition of his clan. His clan only accepts female ninjas or bishonen ninjas. He may be a crossdresser, but his mind still quite straight never wonderng to the prospect of a male lover. HIs mind always thinking of one person...Ukyou.

As Konatsu sat down in front of her as she prepare two okonomiyaki for the both of them for breakfast. Her movement moved with the precision and the experience of a seasoned chef. In a matter of minutes, she finished both okonomiyaki she put one in front of Konatsu and one in front of her. She and Konatsu both started nibbling on their okonomiyaki both in deep thoughts. Granted making okonomiyaki sometimes it is a bore, but she needed the money to live in Nerima so she can become close to the reason that she has to suffer from the contricting bindings...Ranma. Her mind started wondering on her childhood friend that she made her father to engage her to him without the full knowledge what it is meant to be married except that she will never be lonely ever again. All she wanted back then was a friend who will not leave her, but that fated day finally happened when Ranma sitting on top of her father's dowrie, the okonomiyaki cart. She run after the cart, but their is no way she was able to much the long-strides of Genma, at that time Ranma and herself was only six years old. Her father took this as an offence and instead of punishing the thieving two he turned his wrath on her. He made her into his son instead of his daughter until she kills the two person who betrayed and brought shame to her clan or marry Ranma. While she sat at her table and look over across the street she caught a glimpse of someone drop out of the shadow. Her danger sense peaked as she took out three tiny spatulas from her bangalier hanging from her side. Most peopl thinks that she uses the decorative tiny spatulas that is on her strap but they cannot be more wrong. She readied herself for any assult but nothing came.

Konatsu turned around and immedialely recognized the most advanced shadow art ever created. Konatsu turned to Ukyou and shook his head as if communicating the hoplessness in catching this assassin. What they saw immediately was that Shampoo suddenly came out of her restaurant and bent down to examine the body. They also saw the old ghoul gave chase to this shadow firing what seems to be black chi balls pulsing with purple electricity. She watched as Shampoo went into the Nekohanten and then immediately the police came. She watched as a man in a shiny black leather coat talking to Shampoo and after a couple minutes the old ghoul was seen to be walking back instead of pogoing on her stick. After a while she watches as the man in the ebony coat came walking toward her store. She greeted the officer and told him what she had seen. Konatsu on the other hand kept his mouth quiet even though he knows more about it than anyone else. When he was asked all he did was confirm his bosses words. Reluctlanly, the detective told them that this case is going to be further investigated but it was definately going to be a cold case.

After this traumatizing event and the morning rush is over, Ukyou gets ready for school and Konatsu plans to take over as the chef as his boss goes to school to finish her schooling. Ukyou went upstairs and took up her portable grill and a couple ingredients for her okonomiyaki. She walked out to start her day.

+++++++++++++
Ho-iatneh is done with this chapter, next chapter you will be given clues of who the mysterious person is. I think it shouldn't be a surprise at all. but at least it should help let me give you a clue look at the name of this fic