Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Secret of the Wild Horse ❯ The Kill ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Beginning Blubber: Ho-iatneh is continuing this story with another installment.
Ho-iatneh does not own any of this so don't sue Ho-iatneh…Ho-iatneh is also broke….
 
Oh yeah…Ho-iatneh also needs to remind you that this fic contain lemon…
 
Secret of the Wild Horse
 
Chapter 4: The Kill
 
Night, the world of darkness, a time of peace and rest…but not for tonight as a young man, clad in black, bounced gracefully from one side of the wall to another, finding no comfort in anything except for the silence and the flow of the night around him. The young man is finally near the gate of his target's house. Before he went into the gate he double-checked his equipments, including a little screen he looked down and switched channels to check the patrol route of the bodyguards.
“I have to thank Biki-chan later” thought the black haired youth.
Putting the equipment away, with a single jump cleared the gate and into a nearby tree within the gates. With a flick of his wrist, a pair of sunglasses came into his hand. With his feet binding one of the branches of the tree freeing both of his hand and carefully putting his sunglasses on. Searching for an empty spot of the crisscrossing laser that would trigger the alarm system. Finding two small part that would only allow a feet and hand to rest with an athletic maneuver that would get straight 10's in an Olympic competition, with utmost precision he landed in these two places where the laser lines do not cross and then as soon as he landed his entire body dissipated and became a little pool of shadow and the shadow made a bee line toward the house. Due to shadow does not possess much of a space; security locks and doors are laughable. Entering the house unhinging the “Silent Viper.” He cocked the little hand crossbow, with venom; Nodachi would die for, covered bolt. The little speck of shadow looked around the house, first going through the first floor looking for any movement, seeing none, moved up toward the second floor. Light suddenly flooded the room that he just exit, he went back and saw an obese person around his twenties leaning down to remove his shoes. He went through his mind of his target, this person does not fit that description, and first off the person was not obese. Without a second thought he moved up toward the second floor. The stairs takes the person into the midpoint of the hall. The shadow moved right and entered the first room, seeing no one on the bed, the shadow looked for his target in the room. He extended his chi and feeling no living being in this room, he proceeded into another room with no one on the bed, he extended his chi again and felt someone under the bed. He went under the bed, and saw a little girl cuddled up as if afraid, seeing no threat, he exits the room and went into the third room and final room down this wing with a large elaborately decorated door. He entered room and saw two people in bed, a women and a young man, young enough to be her son. Ruling out the person since his target is around his early fifties. He moved immediately toward the left wing of the house. The first room was empty and the second room has a little speck of light coming from under the door, he looked and saw the same obese man as downstairs. Again seeing no threat, he went into a door that is the exact symmetry as the women, immediately finding his target on the bed sleeping. Inside the shadow, he flicked his wrist and a ski mask appeared he put the mask on and with utmost carefulness hid his pigtail, and putting away the “Silent Viper”. With this done, he appeared next to the man and shook him awake, as the man just beginning to wake up, the masked man hit his pressure point just under his neck knocking him out effectively. Carefully, he took out two acupuncture needles as thin as a strand of hair, and put it into the point that would have blinded the victim and froze his movement. The person can only communicate with his mouth and can only receive information through his ears. Melding this person into the shadow along with himself, he proceeded to go under the bed and teleported himself to each location of the hidden cameras and took out the cameras and went under a staircase and went back to his master.
 
+++Yamazaki Manor+++
 
“Well done, Shadow Dragon” said an older man who looked like in his early 20's who habitually holding one of the hilt of the blades that is more for decoration than usage, wearing an entirely black suit.
 
The young man kneeled down and waited for the “but”, a soft and delighted laughter permeates the room
 
“You know to tell you the truth I can't find any faults in what you have done tonight.” Continued the standing person with a hint of pride in his voice.
 
“May I go, now?” asked the kneeling person
 
“Yes, you may…” the young man exited the room, “…son” when the door closed.
 
Shadow Dragon exited the room, and walked toward the shadow of a closet in the hallway, turned himself into a pool of shadow and shadow tunneled to the shadow of another closet.
 
+++Tendo Dojo+++
 
The Shadow Dragon appeared in a room with a computer and a sleeping girl on the bed, the clock on her bed stand reads 1:23 he proceeded to take off the ski mask and his night suit and put on his usual black kung-fu pants and red Chinese shirt. He arranged so that his night suit is behind the girl's clothing, putting it along with the girl's dominatrix leather get-up that they have used quite often. As he stalked toward the bed, a wicked thought came into his mind; he took out two of the cameras and planted on the end post of the bed, took out the little device and put it on record. He turned the girl over and gently pressed a pressure point just below the neck, knowing full well the girl is a screamer.
 
He stripped the cover from her body; she is nude.
 
“My, my, my, aren't we prepared this morning?” said the black haired boy, with a small smirk starting to form, as he sat down on the edge of his bed. Making sure she is in full view of the camera's eye.
 
With a practiced hand, he took hold of her wrist and his other hand rested on her thigh. The hand on her wrist, he use his thumb and started making a small circle on her wrist. The girl's breath suddenly became shallower. He then inserted his middle and index fingers into her moist warmth while his thumb plays with the little nub of flesh just above her opening. Using his fingers to open and close like a scissor inside of her, the girl squirmed around under the cover, because of his ministration. His thumb is still gyrating around her wrist. The shallower her breath, the wider the grin on his face grew.
 
++++++
 
Nabiki is still in a dreamlike state. Once again, she starts having another naughty dream featuring herself and a certain hard-muscled pigtailed boy. She starts to get wetter and wetter, but it is much faster than what was happening in the dream.
 
++++++
 
He bent down and wickedly bit the little button of flesh
 
++++++
 
Nabiki couldn't hold it in anymore after she felt a lot of pain but more pleasure than pain as her eyes flatter open and screamed:
 
“RANMA”
 
But her scream was more of a screamed whisper than a true scream.
 
She looked up, but no one was there. She then felt something hard poking her from below her; she screamed again, the whispered scream.
 
“AHHHHH!!”
 
She jumped up and saw an engorged penis protruding out from her bed within a pool of shadow.
 
She bent down waving her ass in the direction of the camera as, Ranma watched in the shadow.
 
Her warmth engulfed him as he pushed himself into her moist mouth. She felt as her lollipop start to twist itself.
 
He put his screen away as he materialized below her nether lips, using his tongue and twisted itself into her canal, fluttering his tongue on the little nub of flesh.
 
Nabiki again screamed in ecstasy as her lover inserted two fingers into her other hole.
 
He dissipated and came up behind her and twisted her around pointing her toward her bedpost. His hand busy playing with her breast and pounded himself into her moist snatch. She opened her eyes and saw the glint that the camera lens made from the moonlight and her hand went down to her nub of flesh and started rubbing it and opening her labias for a better view for the cameras as her lover continued to pound himself into her. It didn't take long for her to come again; her lover twisted her around and gave her a probing kiss while he ejaculated into her.
 
After they have rested for a few minutes, they continued their game of ecstasy as that is her usual “award” along with a few billion yen from her lover for helping him in performing his “projects.”
 
++++++
 
3:15, when both are sated with their desire, Nabiki spoke first,
 
“How was the `project?'”
 
“Surprisingly enough, master did not have anything to criticize with what I did”
 
“So when will I get the tape for this session?” asked Nabiki with a smirk that look like a cat who just finished an entire factory supply worth of tuna.
 
“What do you mean?” asked Ranma with his usual clueless face
 
Nabiki smacked him with a pillow and said
 
“I know you well enough to know that you are lying, even though you had me fooled for the first nine months”
 
“I do believe it was the first year…”
 
“I used three months to confirm the story…”
 
“Since when did you use three months to confirm a story?”
 
“Its nine months or you will not get any from me for the next year?” said a pouting Nabiki.
 
“Just like last time when you said one year when it was only one week?” retorted Ranma
 
“Excuse me, it was one week, five days, ten hours, and five minutes” corrected Nabiki
 
“Last time I checked, one week, five days, ten hours and five minutes isn't a year”
 
“Fine!!! You will not get any from me for a week!” replied a heated Nabiki, obviously loosing this argument
 
“Ohhh, similarly last time it only lasted, what? Only lets see…” as Ranma counted with his fingers “…two days, three hours, and sixteen minutes?”
 
And…” Ranma had enough of this; he leaned in and gave her a heated kiss. Nabiki melted herself into Ranma as the kiss became deeper.
 
A beep from the computer, but was ignored by Ranma and Nabiki, and Ranma's master appeared on the screen, seeing that both Ranma and Nabiki are nude and in a very passionate lip-lock. He coughed politely, which immediately broke them from their kiss.
 
Nabiki jumped and grabbed her sheets, and immediately covered herself up with the speed of a preacher's daughter caught naked in a confession room screwing one of the janitors by his father.
 
Ranma, however, was unfazed and just start picking up his clothing from the floor and started dressing, while speaking at the same time
 
“Yes, master?” he drawled
 
“Shadow Dragon, I need you to take out the person you picked up last night NOW!”
 
“Yes, master” Ranma replied in the same bored voice
 
Ranma turn into a pool of shadow and went back to the room with a sleeping panda, he timed it perfectly as soon as his head hit the pillow the panda threw him, into the koi pond, this triggered his curse, a delicious, petit redhead, where he acquired in Jusenkyo, and started to fight Ranma, thus begun another ordinary day.
 
Just like any day she got punted by an angry blue haired kawiikune girl out, with a complete control of the aerial dynamic and flew outside the Yamazaki Manor, she immediately proceeded to meld into a pool of shadow and travel into the room with her victim and took out her “Silent Viper” resting herself on top of a wall and aimed the bolt she cocked earlier and
 
*Clang*
 
*Thud*
 
Waiting for a few seconds and controlling the blood flow of the victim until all of the blood went below the neck and took out her trusty ninjato and
 
*Wheez*
 
*Thud*
 
The head dropped on to the floor, using Amazonian technique to immediately seal off the wound and retrieved the acupuncture needle and healed all of the punctured point and evaporated all of the poison in the body. As she picked up the body, as expected the head is no longer on the floor. She dissipated the body and herself and traveled toward a place to dump this body. With a flick of her hand a watch appeared
 
“SHIT, I only have 15 more minutes!!!!” she thought to himself.
 
She immediately found a place and pushed the body up with her gloved hand into an alleyway. She immediately found herself, being detected.
 
“SH I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I T!!!!” thought Ranma
 
She detected someone using Amazonian void element to attack her, as she ran toward another dark alley and as soon as she reached the shadowed place, she tunneled back to just outside the Tendo-ke.
 
She then strode into the said building
 
"Speaking of the devil, look who decided to come back." Admonished Kasumi, with Akane sitting across from her
 
“So tomboy, are we going to school or what?”
 
Seeing no reaction from Akane
 
She repeated herself
 
“Since when did you care about school?” retorted Akane
 
Continuing her act of stupidity,
 
“Since when I realized...” Ranma started and suddenly stopped “I AIN'T GONNA TELL YOU NOTHING!”
 
He then asked Kasumi for some hot water, she told her where the hot water is, but this time she had a thermos ready as well and handed to her. He poured the kettle over herself and reversed her curse back into a male. Ranma doing his usual routine of walking on the fence, Akane then tried to start a conversation with him. He was not in the mood for a conversation, so he retorted curtly and dashed ahead. As soon as, he traveled out of distance from Akane, he had a small smile of delight as he caught up with Nabiki. This is usually the only time they have anytime for a quick fondle from both side. He walked along side of her, with his hand tucked inside his pocket, but, his hand is fondling her snatch while she just do a more direct way of reaching into his pants and stroked his large member. When they begin to reach the Furikan gate, Ranma immediately dissipated into a pool of shadow and traveled ahead to appear behind Kuno and beat them from the back where they least expect and beating the shit out of the entire male population because he can. This only took him a little bit more than three minutes, he dragged all of the wounded into the nurses office, and promptly went to class, with his hand in his pocket. Nabiki while sitting in class, thinking
 
“I will get him back for this…Ohh…ahhh…oooh”
 
Unable to concentrate on her classes so Nabiki and Ranma's day begun.
++++++
 
End Blubber: Ho-iatneh is once again finished with another installment of this fic…hope people are enjoying this little fic…with sex and murder…
 
All comments are welcome