Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Wolves ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any one in this story. Ran Hoshino originally wrote this story and I think him for giving me the permission to write it.

Destiny, a lot of people talk about it and want to reach it but with me, I had to sink to the deepest, darkest, depths before I climbed the highest heights. I've been through hell and back; I've been hated with every fiber of my being before I was loved. But now all that had changed and it happed 10 years ago to this day. My name's Ranma Yaskani and this is my story.

Wild Wolves

Scene: On the way to Nermia.

A motorcycle was racing down a hill the rider was relaxing on it and was dressed in a black muscle shirt, jeans, a black sleeveless denim shirt, head rag and a black trench coat. He rolled down all the way to Tendo dojo and training hall.

Scene: Tendo training hall

There was a class going on and a young woman was thinking about someone and got mad. After class, she went over to the sensei and said, "hey Ryoga you ever thought about Ranma Saotome?" The young man had short black hair and brown eyes. He was dressed in a white gi with a black belt and a tiger striped headband. He looked at her, humphed and said, "Who cares about some honor less coward that only knew a few moves?"

Just then there was a sound coming from the outside, it sounded like a motorcycle.

Scene: Outside

The motorcycle had stopped and the rider got off, he started to look around. Then he sees someone it was a student. "Excuse me, but you can tell me this. Tendo Dojo and training hall?" He said the student nodded the man smiled. "Thank you," he said and walked in. "I am here to challenge the dojo."

Scene: Outskirts of Nerma

Meanwhile a van was rolling into town; in it were a woman, 2 men, 2 younger women and a young man. The woman was driving and fuming, "when I get my hands on him. I am going to strangle him until he dies from it!" She growled, "now Chizuru. Calm down, you knew he had to do this and get rid of the rest of the engagements." Said the man sitting next to her. She gave him an evil look, "Kyo if I were you. I'd shut up right now!" She said, Kyo sweated and quickly nodded.

Scene: Tendo Training hall

Just then Ryoga walked out to meet with the man. "I am the head of the dojo, Hibiki Ryoga. What's the name you want on your tombstone?" He said the man chuckled. "None, because you are not going to kill me." He said Ryoga was pissed, "we'll just see about that!" He said and attacked and the challenger sidestepped the attack. Then waited for the next attack, Ryoga made his move and the man flipped over Ryoga and plowed both feet into his back.

"Come on, I don't have all day." He said, "If I knew it was going to be like this I wouldn't have wasted my time with this. I would have challenged Sensei Tendo, not that he would've been that much of a challenge anyway." Ryoga was now extremely pissed and attacked. The man knocked him back and threw a small amount of fire at him and he was in a pillar of fire. Then he attacked it with flaming fists and elbows, then he kick Ryoga up into the air and followed him up surrounded by flames and drilled in to him.

As the Lost Boy fell, Ranma pulled back his arms and flung them across himself in a sonic boom-like move. Huge fiery feathers hit Ryoga each exploding with every hit. Ryoga was knocked out and the man landed on to his feet. "I knew it was a waste of my time." He sighed, "look I don't want your sign so I'll just ask for a small favor." The Soun and the rest of the family came out along with a fat panda. "Anything, what is your request?" He said, "Well I would like the Saotome/ Tendo engagement annulled." Everyone looked shocked, "but why? Do you know a Ranma Saotome?" Said one of the daughters.

The man nodded and sighed, "not only that. I know everyone in this house." He said, "Akane Tendo, Nabiki Tendo, Kasumi Tendo, Soun Tendo and Genma Saotome." "But who are you?" Demanded Akane, he removed his head rag and out came a long ponytail, then he removed his shades and that saw his brilliant blue-silver eyes. "RANMA!" They said and he waved.

End for now.