Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Wolves ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 2

Scene: Tendo dojo

He removed his head rag and out came a long ponytail, then he removed his shades and that saw his brilliant blue-silver eyes. "RANMA!" They said and he waved "how you doing?" He said, just then they got into his face. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN RANMA?" Fat panda Bastard, "OH JOY THE SCHOOLS CAN NOW BE JOINED!" Crybaby, "RANMA, HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP PICKING ON RYOGA!" Spoiled Brat, now Ranma was getting upset. "QUIET! QUIET!" He said, "ALRIGHT LISTEN UP! I CAME HERE BECAUSE I HAD SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS HERE! IT DEALT WITH YOU TWO AKANE!"

She was mad; "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" "I guess what happened 10 years ago didn't ring a bell huh?" He said, "then let refresh your memory."

Scene: 10 years later

It was a nice day in Nerima, "RANMA YOU JERK!" Notice I said `was'? Ranma Saotome was running down the street dodging his then `loving' fiancée Akane Tendo who was brandishing a 50-pound mallet trying to brain him. "Now hold up Akane, all I said was `dark colors don't suit you'. How does that warrant you braining me with that damn mallet?" He said, just then they ran into Ryoga. "RANMA, HOW DARE YOU INSULT AKANE!" He said, "oh great." Ranma sighed, "PREPARE TO DIE!" So they went at it and as usual Ranma was winning that was until Akane came in and saw, in her own mind, Ranma picking on Ryoga. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP PICKING ON RYOGA?" She said and sucker punched him.

Ranma went down and they both double teamed him and people saw Ranma getting pounded. But they couldn't do anything for him. Just then his body started to flame up, "STOP IT!" he said and flung both of them away from him. They stared stupidly at him and he staggered away from them and headed for Doctor Tofu's office.

Scene: Dr. Tofu's office

Ranma staggered in and almost collapsed if it wasn't for Tofu. He carried Ranma to a bed and laid him down. Later Ranma was slowly waking up and noticed that he was on fire and he wasn't burning up. As a matter of fact, it looked like the flames were playing tag with one another. "Wow," he said out loud. Just then Tofu walked in and saw Ranma just staring at his hands.

"How are you feeling?" He said, Ranma looked at the doctor and said. "I'm fine, couldn't be better. But why are my hands on fire?" "Well Ranma, there is something I have to tell you." He said, "Have a couple of hours?" Later they sat down in his office and had some tea. "Now I'm sure you heard of the story of `Orochi' right?" Ranma nodded, "well let me tell you about the legend of the Ultimate Magtama welder."

He is the child of the sun

He is the son of the moon

One cherishes him

But all will love him

He shall hold this world dear to his heart

But with dark powers

Woe mankind if he is found wanting for he shall destroy it.

Ranma just stared at Tofu and said, "and this effects me how?" "It is you Ranma," he said. "You mean I'm the Ultimate Magtama Welder? How can you tell?" "Well for starters you were burning crimson and violet. You're mother's maiden name is Yagami and Saotome Genma isn't your biological father." He said, Ranma stopped him, "wait say that again?" "That's right, Genma Saotome is not your…" Just then Ranma leapt in the air. "YES!" Tofu was smiling at the young man's antics but he started to calm him down.

"Do you want to know who is your father?" He said, Ranma nodded. "Saishu Kusanagi," Ranma was shocked, "well that does explain the crimson flames." He said, "Ranma I want you to go and see him. Get out of there, see your father I'll tell your mother what's going on." Said Tofu, Ranma nodded and thanked him.

Scene: Now

Ranma was looking at the others with an evil eye, "thank you Akane and when he wakes up. You tell pig boy thank you too." He said, "If it wasn't for you two kicking my ass I'd never got the chance to see my father." Genma was mad, "dammit boy I'm your father!" "No you are not!" Ranma said, "no father would do what you did to me to their own flesh and blood!" Just then someone came up behind him and said, "Why don't you tell them how you met your father and your wife Ranma?" She said, he felt the warm breath on the back on his neck and almost melted.

Akane looked behind him and saw a young woman with long black hair and beautiful blue-gray eyes [1]. She slipped her arms under his and wrapped them around his torso in a light embrace. She started to kiss his neck and slowly nibble on it. "Allow me to introduce you to my lil' cannibal, my best friend, the other half of my soul, my wife Chizuru Kagara." He said, she bit him slightly harder after he said lil' cannibal. "Now bro you know you should've never said that." Said another voice.

They looked over and saw, "KYO KUSANAGI??" Then in came the maniac, "IORI YAGAMI??" "Oh yeah, Kyo is my half-brother and Iori's my cousin." Said Ranma, "one's made fire, the other steel." "If the left one won't get you, the right one will!" They said.

End for now

A.N.: 1. After the bonding, Chizuru's eye color changed to match Ranma's.