Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Wolves ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 3

Scene: Tendo dojo

Ranma was being held on to and nibbled on by a very gorgeous woman. Two other men were standing on either side of them. "Well, I guess I can do that." He said, so they walked over to the couch and sat down with Chizuru on his lap. Just then 3 teenagers came running in. "Oh yeah, I forgot about you 3." He said, "Allow me to introduce my children. Toranoko, Shoyosei and Yamatto." Toranoko was in a blouse, slacks and flats. She had black hair with red streaks and blue eyes; Shoyosei was in a T-shirt, jeans and boots. She had brown hair with hazel streaks and also blue eyes.

Yamatto or Matt as he likes to be called, was in a muscle shirt, jeans and boots. He had platinum blond hair with black streaks and silver eyes. "So where do I begin?" He said, "ah I know."

Flashback: 10 years ago

Scene: Tendo dojo

Ranma came back so that he could get his things and finally leave. He knew that since he wasn't Genma's biological son, he didn't have to own up to any of the engagements. `Finally, I'm going to be with my real father and leave Genma forever.' He thought happily, just then someone knocked on the door. "Yeah?" He said and it was Nabiki, "what's going on?" She said, "oh nothing much. I'm just leaving to meet my real father." He said, "Real father?" She said Ranma nodded.

"You see, that asshole downstairs, isn't my biological father. He's my step father." He said Nabiki was in shock. "Now, you can tell them what going on but I'm asking you to wait until I leave Frankly I couldn't care less about that tomboy and you can tell her I said it! This is my life, not hers so if you are going to make my life hell you best figure out whom you are about to piss off before you do anything." He closed his bag, "I told Tofu to wait until tomorrow to reveal my file to anyone that wants to see it. So you'll understand where I am coming from." He left, never to return.

Scene: Outside the front gate of a huge manor, two days later

Ranma was looking at an address on a piece of paper and looked at the address on the gate. It was huge and had golden accents; there was also a plaque on the side that read:

Kusanagi manor:

The sun will always shine here.

`Well here we go, good luck to me.' He thought, he pressed on the button that was in the middle of a golden sun and the gate opened. He walked through it and started to walk up to the house. As he came up to the front of the house he had seen some working out on a heavy bag. He was in a white tank top with a golden sun on the chest and black sweat pants. He had brown hair in a pageboy cut and brown eyes.

"Uh excuse me," said Ranma. Then young man looked over to him and saw him, "yes can I help you?" He said, "how you doing? This is the Kusanagi Estate right?" He nodded, "oh good. I am looking for Saishu Kusanagi." He was confused, "that's my dad." He said, "Could you tell him that it's important that I speak with him? It might help if you said that I am Nodoka's son." The young man nodded and went into the house.

Scene: The living room

Saishu Kusanagi was a handsome man; he had long brown hair and brown eyes. He sported a mustache and a goatee and was dressed in a black yukata and pants. He was entertaining some friends. The Kaguras were a nice family and they were talking about odd things when the young man walked in. "Yes, what is it Kyo?" He said, "There is someone here to speak to you. He said it's very important," said Kyo. "He said he's `Nodoka's son'?" Saishu's face lost all color, he knew that Nodoka had given birth to his child but he didn't think that she told their child about him.

Saishu looked at his son and sighed, "tell him I'll speak with him." He said, so Kyo did.

Scene: The den

Ranma was waiting on his biological father and sighed, `wait am I going to say? What if he doesn't want to see me?' He thought, just then Saishu walked in and saw Ranma. `Well, he's a handsome young man.' He thought, `must have got his looks from his mother.' "Hello, so I hear you're Nodoka's son?" He said, Ranma nodded. "My name's Ranma sir." "Well, Ranma it's a pleasure to meet you." He said, "so she told you about me huh?" Ranma shocked him, "no sir. She doesn't even know that I'm even here, if you want I'll leave and never bother you again."

Saishu stopped him, "no that's alright. I'm actually glad you're here son." He said, and then he went over and hugged him tightly.

Scene: Living room

They walked out side-by-side Saishu's hand on Ranma's shoulder everyone looked over as he started to talk. "Guys, I have someone to introduce you to." He said, "This is my son. Ranma Saotome. He is Nodoka Yagami's son," Kyo made a face. "Oh great another Orochi freak and it's my half-brother." He said Ranma was little upset by the remark. "Hey, I got no love for that damn thing! Would've killed it too if we didn't have to but it to sleep."

"Forgive me if I sound like I don't believe you, but it is hard to believe." Said Mr. Kagura, Ranma stared him right in the eyes and started to remove his shirt and muscle shirt. There were scars all over his upper torso, everyone gasped. "Horrifying huh? Either Orochi did this or some other 8 headed dragon gave me these little presents." Mrs. Kagura was a little bit more level headed, "why don't we let Young Ranma tell us about his life?" She said, Ranma sighed and started in on his story.

He had to stop in the middle a couple of times to calm down as the tears fell from his eyes. After he was done, there were different reactions to what Ranma told them. Saishu was wondering what roasted panda tasted like, Kyo just hugged his half-brother knowing that he needed a friend and someone to watch his back, the Kaguras were horrified there was an evil even more powerful than Orochi. After he wiped his eyes, he apologized for braking down like he did.

"It's alright son," said Saishu as he hugged Ranma. Later Ranma finally calmed down, "so what are you going to do now son?" Said Saishu. "Well I was hoping to learn a little bit of your style dad and some of mom's." "Well then if you don't mind why, take Kyo with you when you do leave?" He said Ranma looked at his brother. "Why not, it mind be fun. How's about it Kyo?" "Sure, like you said `it might be fun'." Said Kyo, "also I was wondering. Would mind taking Chizuru with you." Said Mr. Kagura, "oh yes it might even be like the Shingi Troika." Said Mrs. Kagura.

"I have no problems with her coming if she wants to." With that he looked her in the eyes and they made contact:

Ranma's POV-

Training to be able to defeat Orochi 365-24-7. Never having time for friends or love. Being alone with only a twin sister as company. Falling in love with a young man.

Chizuru's POV-

Training from hell, being chased, beat up and saving the world countless of times. Being tricked in to almost being married. The activation of powers finding biological father and that he's everything he could ever want in a father. Falling in love with a beautiful young woman.

Afterward they break off and pass out with a light blush on their cheeks. "D-d-did they just bond?" Said Mrs. Kagura, "yes dear it would appear so." Said Mr. Kagura, Kyo was a little confused. "Huh?" He said, "Bonding is like `love at first sight'. Your half-brother and my daughter's soul are now one." "Well, come on let's get them upstairs they have to be near each other. I'd prefer they'd be in each others arms." Said Saishu, "why Saishu if I didn't know any better I'd think you're trying to get my daughter and your son together." Said Mr. Kagura.

End for now.