Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Rini and Hotaru Meet The RW Boys ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Forest
"Hey take it easy Kento, don't hurt Yuli! Or you will never here the end of it from Mia! Rowen warned Kento who was one the ground having a mock fight with the little boy, Yuli, Rowen laughed when Yuli and Kento both made a funny face at him.

"Oh come on Rowen you know I ain't gonna hurt him" Just then Yuli jumped on Kento's chest making him grunt.

Ryo walked up and couldn't do anything but laugh for a couple seconds at the scene. "Getting over powered by a boy? Oh brother we are going to have problems." starts to laugh again as White Blaze walked over and licked Yuli a couple times. Then White Blaze razed his head and sniffed, he started to walk off stopping to sniff the air every now and then. "What is it boy?" Ryo asked and, along with all the others present, started to fallow the white tiger.

"What is it boy?" Yuli asked his friend.

"Maybe you should go back to the house Yuli..." Ryo said and seeing that the boy was going to protest added "Now" Yuli just looked at them for a minute bummed that he couldn't go see what was up also before he turned and started to head off towards the house.

"Huh whats that?" Kento asked as a clearing started to come into view. And it looked like it was the clearing White Blaze was heading for, there was something that was lying in a heap under one of the trees that was starting to take shape.

"Ahh?!" Rowen ran over to the heap when he saw what it was. Lying in a heap close together was two very bedraggled teenage girls, one had what looked to be soft pink hair and the other had purplish black hair. "We need to get them back to Mia's house! These girls need help!" Rowen said to his comrades. Kento and Ryo nodded there heads and leand down next to the girls. "Try and be as gentle as you can guys" Rowen said as his friends walked over, they both nodded to show that they heard.

"They are both covered in blood that must have been what Blaze smelled." Ryo commented as he started to try and gently pick up of the girl with pink hair. At the same time Kento was trying to pick up the black haired girl.

"It's a good thing that we are close to Mia's house 'cause I really ain't good at being "very" gentle or atleast not for long periods of time." He looked down at the black haired girls face and thought to himself 'she's so pale...I hope they are gonna be alright!' When they reached the house Mia who had seen them coming from the window and having thought that they might have had to fight another enemy already had her medical stuff ready. She hurried outside to them.

"What happend?!" She looked at the girls and moved aside. "Take them inside they need to look them over." She hurried inside ahead of them.

"You can use my room Mia." Ryo suggested, knowing that she wouldn't object, so he just headed up the steps and went into his room placing the pink haired girl down on the bed.. Kento placed the black haired girl at her side and Mia hurried in with her stuff so they stepped out of the way.

"These girls look like they've been to hell and back again. What happened?" Mia asked as she looked at the girls. Sai, Sage and Yuli, who was peaking from behind the door afraid he was going to miss something important, had come up as well seeing and hearing the entrance of there team mates.

"What happened to those girls? It looks like they've seen a big battle." Sage commented as he looked at the two girls on the bed.

"They are so young? To young to see the violence of war." Sai comment before looking away his face turning slightly pink when Mia took out a pair of scissors.

"Well I don't think you are going to be getting any answers from them at the moment. So shew *Mia pointed toads the door* get out....please." She started to shut the door behind her. "I will come down after I clean them up and see what I can do. Oh and would some one bring me up semi-hot water and clean rags? Thanks. Oh and knock before you enter." She shut the door all the way not needing to wait for an answer. "Oh what is your story girls?" She asked the unconscious girls. She studied them as she started to cut off there already torn up clothing soaked in some what dry blood. There clothing was extremely unusual, the material was nothing she has ever seen or felt before. "There clothing reminds me of uniforms." Mia commented to herself right as a knock came on the door. "Just a moment." She called as she poled a blanket over the two girls. "Ok you can come in now." At her words all of the guys trailed in carrying something; Kento came in carrying a large jar of steaming water, Sai carrying an empty jar, Sage carrying a bowl for the water, Rowen carried in a stack of rags, Ryo came in carrying another jar this one filled with cold water, and last of all Yuli came in carrying towels. "Thank you guys." Mia said as they sat everything down and started to walk out of the room again, shutting the door behind them.

Quite a while later Mia came down stairs rubbing her forehead. "Well?" Kento asked.

"Well what? Oh yes they are going to be fine they just need time to rest and heal and they'll be fine. How much time to rest I cannot tell you for I have no idea." Mia sat down next to Rowen on the couch and leaned back stretching. "They were not really as bad as I thought they where going to be at first glance. They where so covered in blood I thought they had bad wounds but they where all minor that blood must not be either of there or at least most of it wasn't, and the state of there clothing just added to my earlier thought."

"Then they shouldn't need that much rest?" Yuli piped up. "I mean you said they weren't that bad so they shouldn't need a lot of rest. Right?"

"Good point little man." Kento ruffled Yuli's hair.

"Yah but just because they don't look hurt, there spirits could need time to heal." Rowen commented.