Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Rini and Hotaru Meet The RW Boys ❯ Four Days Later ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Four days later.
"Ah man how long are those girls going to sleep?!" Yuli commented like he had been doinga couple times each day sense the girls had arrived. White Blaze had been staying at the foot of the bed sense there arrival. "And White Blaze is with them why can't I go and sit and there to?"

"Heya Yuli, you know the sane 'watched water never boils?'" Sai asked and at Yuli's blank look he continued "If you watch the girls it will only take longer for them to wake up. Don't worry they'll wake up." Sai smiled at the small boy and walked into the living room.

A couple minutes later a scream was heard above them. "Huh? Hey Yuli I think they might of woke up?!" A very hyper Kento leapt up off the couch, making Sai jump. Kento charged into the room, Yuli not far behind his trail. Every one that came upon the scene was aw struck the pink hair girl sat wide awake on the bed, petting White Blaze on the head as if he where a normal house cat.

"Thank you for finding us my friend." It didn't sound like the soft voice actually came from the girl at first, as she talked to the white tiger. "Thank all of you for taking care of us, you all of gentle and kind souls. Some people see that as a weakness, but I see that as a necessity." The girl added without even looking up at the Ronin Warriors. Every one was now in the room so it was a little crouded. Yuli walked over and started petting White Blaze along with the strange girl.

"My names Yuli! What's your name Miss?" He declared and asked in a cheerful voice. The girls hand faltered on Blaze's back and her hand the little boys hand, Yuli jumped along with the girl as a spark went threw them both. The girl then laughed and finally looked up from the tiger.

"The little boy holds nothing but love and admiration in his heart for you all." The girl laighed sadly.

"Why are you sad miss?" Yuli asked another question.

" That is good and I see that my assumption was right and you are the Ronin Warriors or at least the next generation of the Ronin Warriors." Every one in the room was so shocked a feather could have knocked them over. The pink haired girl started to laugh. "My mother and Sailor Pluto used to tell me many stories about them or is it you? No, you are all to young to be them if not in appearance but in spirit as well. I am sorry I never answered your question Yuli. My name is Princess Small Lady Serenity the 5th heir to Crystal Tokyo, all my friends call me Rini though. That girl is Lady Hotaru." She gestured toads the other sleeping girl. "You all are probably wondering why we are here, and the answer is very simple. Crystal Tokyo is no more and all the people in it are no more. An enemy finally succeeded in what so many before have failed. Sailor Pluto used the last of her power to save us, pushing us in a time portal before we could even say nor any other protests." The girl shook her head.

"Don't be sad miss!" Yuli said before surprising every one, White Blaze even looked surprised if that's possible when Yuli got up on the bed next to the girl and hugged her. The girl started laughing again this time there was some warmth in her voice though.

"Thank you Yuli." Rini hugged the little boy and looked over at her friend. "It would appear that even though everything important to us has been destroyed. We still have a job. Wouldn't you say Hotaru?" The girl that still looked like she was sleeping opened her violet eyes and focused them on Rini.

"Yes, Ri-chan it looks like that's are destiny, just like our Ancaster's before us or more like your Ancaster's." She laughed when she noticed White Blaze. "You screamed because of a cat? Rini I can't picture why you would scream at seeing a cat even if it's a tiger." Rini's face turned bright pink.

"Huh.....that's that why I screamed at all." Hotaru just smiled at her friend. "Oh Hotaru are you trying to be funny?!" The paler girl just smiled at the pink haired girls distress..

"No I am not trying to be funny. I am just pointing out the fact that you screamed and when I finally open my eyes your petting a white tiger." Hotaru started to laugh as her friends face turned even pink.

"You know that's not why I screamed at all...." Rini looked at her friend trying to get her and stop her gentle teasing. "Oh and sense when does the Scout of Destruction and Rebirth pick on poor defenseless young ladies?! I mean really that's not the Hotaru I know and love as my kind best friend." Rini tried to look hurt as she herself started to mess with Hotaru, the Ronin Warriors still stud there just staring at them.

"Sense when do you count as defenseless Rini?" Hotaru asked while rolling her eyes.

"Oh good point!" Starts to laugh and then blushes as she remembers. "Ah man I feel really stupid now, me and you where to enthralled in our little argument to even get these young mens's names." She started and turned towards the guys, and one girl, as she finished. "Nor did we ketch the ladies name."

"I am Mia. It is a pleasure to meet the both of you. I am sorry for your grate loss!" Mia introduced herself. The guys fallowed. "Oh dear seeing as both of you have been asleep for over four days...." Mia wasn't aloud to finish as both of the girls screamed.

"FOUR DAYS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?" Every one jumped and covered there ears.