Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Anything for Love ❯ Anything for love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Ronin Warriors.
A/N when in flash back it's no one's POV, but when not it's Ryo's POV, just thought I should tell you!
Anything for Love

***Ryo's POV***
I smiled as I looked over at my wife, we were on our honeymoon, and I have to say tonight was the best night of my life. Though I've been waiting for this night for two years. I know not as long as some people wait, but this was hard for me. I had to sit back and watch Mia get ready for her wedding with Alex. I have nothing against the guy. He's really nice and all, I am sure that he would have taken good care of her, but I dreamed that would be me, it's a long story, well not that long of one. It all started…
***Flashback, No one's POV***
Ryo sat back watching Mia as she danced around the living room cleaning. He smiled when she came over to him and asked him to dance with her, of course he said yes.
" You're a good dancer." Ryo said with a smile.
" You are too. You have gotten better since we dated." Mia said returning the smile.
They used to be a couple, but Ryo broke it up saying that he didn't feel right being with her. He then said he wanted to date someone else. Though they never saw him with anyone, not then, not now. The guys started to say that he was just scared of being in a relationship. It took a month, but Mia soon moved on and started to date a guy named Alex.
" We never danced much back then." Ryo said with a hint of sadness in his voice. He was scared and didn't want Mia to always surfer when he was to scared to go out with her. He loved her, but what happened, was in the past. They would never be together again.
" I wished we had." She said with a smile as the music came to an end. Their eyes locked and they were about to kiss until…
" Hey love." Alex said coming into the house.
" We saw him about to knock so we said that he should just come right on in." Sage said as he and Kento walked pasted them with bags.
"Alex!" Mia said as she left Ryo's arms to go to his.
" Love, what were you doing? I could hear oldies playing from out side." Alex said kissing her head.
" Not oldies, they are just seventies, and it was a classic. I just love that one song." Mia said.
" Sure whatever you say." Alex said laughing as he sat down.
Ryo sighed and then left the room, he knew that it was just heartache to be in the same room as those two. He could cry he lost all that meant life to him. He lost it to a rich snob, though he couldn't say that he was a bad guy. Alex made her happy and that's all that Ryo wanted.
" Hey buddy what's up?" Rowen asked as Ryo passed his room.
" Nothing." Ryo said coming into the room.
" Don't look it. Look I understand that you like Mia still and why you did what you did. I am sorry for how it turned out." Rowen told him.
" Yeah sure, I mean I had my chance right? She even gave me a month to change my mind, and I refused to take the chance. It's my own damn fault, though I wish I took it or never said I wanted to brake up." Ryo told him.
" You still have a chance not like he asked her to marry him." Rowen said.
" OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE TO MARRY YOU!" Mia cried from downstairs.
" Spoke to soon." Rowen said under his breath.
" Gee thanks, I think I am going to go to my room." Ryo said leaving.
***End of flashback***

" Ryo? What are you doing up?" My love asked me.
" I am just thinking, love. You should go back to sleep, or you will be to tired for the fun tomorrow." I told Mia with a sly smile.
" I will you should too." She told me kissing my cheek.
" I'll be there in minute." I told her as she left the room.

***Another flashback***

" So when do you guys think that it's best to have a wedding?" Mia asked as she sat down.
" How about July? It's always nice in July." Cye suggested.
" Or how about February? That's the month of love." Rowen said.
" Maybe April! April is a great month!" Sage said.
" How about September?" Kento asked.
" You only pick that month cause your birthday is in that month!" Sage scold
" I don't know a thing about when weddings should take place so forget about me helping." Ryo said as he got up and left the room.
" What's the matter with him?" Mia asked the others.
" No clue." Rowen said.
" Maybe I should see if he's okay…" Mia trailed off.
" No, Sage and I will." Cye said getting up with Sage, they turned the corner and saw Ryo standing there, with a tear rolling down his cheek.
Sage and Cye pushed him into his room. And sat him down. He refused to look at his friends.
" Ryo, snap out of it! She's going to be happy! Don't you want that?" Sage cried.
" I am not sure, I just want to be with her." Ryo answered.
" Well you had your chance, you let it go by so say good bye to it, or take a chance while you still have time. She doesn't know when she wants for the wedding. You have until she says 'I do'." Cye told him.
" Your right, but I know that she will just turn me down I don't deserve her. I broke her heart once, what happens if I do it again?" Ryo asked.
" Then it's your lost." Sage said.
" Thanks a bunch, I am going for a walk. If I do this I will be ruining someone's future, or mine, or three peoples." Ryo said before getting up and leaving.
***End of flash back***

I can't believe that I had to think about it! I should have marched down stairs and said that I cared! Man that was stupid of me to wait! We could have been together much sooner.
Though I can't help but to feel sorry for Alex, I have Mia and he has no one. Of course Sage offered him a girl's number, and it had to be his cousin. Oh well maybe in an odd way those two will get along.
I turned around and walked back to the bedroom, this hotel wasn't that bad, I must say. I saw Mia fast asleep on the big bed that was in the room. Her hair was all over the pillow and she looked peaceful in her sleep.
I can't believe that it took me so long to finally tell her my feelings. It took me to long and I almost lost her to Alex. Good thing that I didn't let her go!
I decided to sit down next to Mia, I want to call it a night soon, cause I know Mia won't let me get much sleep tomorrow. Girls sure do love to shop! Of course I get my award afterwards.
" R...Ryo." I heard Mia whisper in her sleep. She moved closer to me until her head was in my lap. I started to stroke her head, as she whispered my name and that she loved me. I rested my head on my pillow as she moved towards my chest. There we slept.
*** Flashback*** (A/N: Like a dream, cause Ryo is asleep, but that doesn't matter since it's not his POV.)

" Mia, are you okay?" Rowen asked her as he came into the room.
"Yeah I am fine, Alex is to busy to help me plan the wedding." Mia said with her head hanging low.
" Don't worry you have us to help." Rowen promised.
" Thank you so much!" Mia cried as she hugged him.
" What's going on?" Cye asked coming into the room, with the others.
" Alex is to busy to help Mia so I told her that we would help her." Rowen said.
" Okay, I can help with the food." Cye said with a smile.
" I can help with the decorations." Sage said.
" Same here." Rowen added.
" I can do the invitations." Kento said.
" I guess I am free for what ever else." Ryo said as he gave her a smile and then left the room.
" Thank you so much!" Mia cried as she hugged each of us.
Ryo could feel the heat rising to his face as she hugged him. He really wanted to return it, but thought it would be best if he didn't. He might do something that he didn't want to do, well he would really wanted to do something, but he didn't want her to hate him.
They decided that they should go for pizza afterwards. They sat there laughing and telling jokes.
" This is fun, Mia after you leave will this change?" Kento asked.
" I am not leaving, Alex is moving in with me." Mia told them.
Ryo felt weak, HE was moving in with them. He couldn't stand it! He had to live with Alex! He had to hear them at night having a romantic night together, their fights, her saying she is going to have his kid.
" What's wrong Ryo?" Mia asked concerned.
" Nothing I am fine." Ryo lied as he got up and left.
" Maybe we should go home." Rowen suggested as they left.
" Yeah." They all agreed, and with that they left.