Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Anything for Love ❯ Anything for love ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Ronin Warriors
Anything for love part two


Days later they were working on Mia's wedding.
Sage and Rowen helped pick out the decorations; most were light pick flowers that were on almost everything.
Cye helped pick out food, no seafood though; Cye refused to even go if there was any of it.
Kento sent out all of the inventions. Of course Mia did most of the work with them. Kento said it was hard enough to carry them all and then to send them.

Mia walked into the bridal store with Ryo, she wanted to find a great dress. They sat down and went through it for hours.
" I like this one!" Mia cried pointing to a white dress that wasn't puffy and it was sleeveless.
" It will look great on you." Ryo promised as he gave her a small smile.
" Hang on, I'll be right back." Mia said leaving see came back in the dress.
" I was right you look fantastic, like a angel!" Ryo told her.
" Thank you, of course I wouldn't let you see it if I were marrying you." Mia said, her word stung Ryo's hurt. He could be the one that she kisses and promises to spend internally with him. He could be with her now. Ryo just smiled. Everything could have been something.
***End of Flashback/dream***
I woke up as the sun hit my face, I could feel my whole world move in my arms.
I smiled at her as she opened her eyes and gave me a smile.
" Morning, love. We have been married for three days now and each day gets better and better." I told her.
" Same here, don't forget your promise!" Mia told me as she got closer to me.
" I know you get to go shopping and I get to pick out dinner." I said.
" You're the best you know that?" She asked me as she moved my bangs out of my face.
" Am I better then Alex?" I asked.
" Alex? Alex who? You're the best husband ever!" Mia cried throwing her arms around my neck.
" And I could never ask for another to be my wife!" I said holding her.
" You know if we want to get shopping and have time for dinner and lots of time for bed, if you know what I mean, then we should leave now." She told me.
" Why not have the real fun now, go shopping, come back for a little more fun, dinner, and lastly come back here and start all over again." I suggested.
" That does sound like fun…but no!" Mia teased as she got out of bed.
" Please?" I begged.
" Nope, now lets go or nothing happens tonight!" She said as she went into the bathroom, she left the door wide open.
I got up and entered the bathroom and hoped into the shower with her, she started to giggle as I washed her body.
" I love you." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.
" I love you too." Mia said giving me a huge smile.

***Flashback***
Two more days until the wedding, and Alex still hadn't gotten a tux.
" Mia, I am to busy, I have lots of work to do." Alex said.
" Well what are you going to ware to the wedding?" Mia asked.
" I don't know, I have to go I am busy, get one of your friends to go and get me one. I am about the same size as the black hair boy…Ryo." Alex said before kissing her and leaving.
" URGH!" Mia cried as she fell backwards onto the couch.
" What's wrong?" Ryo asked coming into the room.
" Alex can't make time to get his tux, he asked me to ask you if you would get one for him, cause you two are the same size." She asked giving him a small smile.
" Mia…" Ryo trailed off, this wedding was more like his. Alex wasn't there for any of it. The wedding was going more how he pictured his wedding to be like. Everything was the way that he wanted his wedding to be like. Alex didn't even know where the wedding was. Ryo knew it all.
" Please." Mia begged.
" Okay…I'll do it." Ryo said. ' Can't say no to her. I would risk it all for her even if she doesn't think of more then a friend or not even that.'
" Thank you so much!" Mia cried as she hugged him. The hug lasted for a minute. Mia felt an old feeling coming back. She pushed it a side as they both pulled away.
" Since you're the bride, you can't see the tux, I'll take the guys with me." Ryo said as he left.
Ryo and the others arrived at the place where Mia told them to go for the tux.
" So, what kind are you going to get?" Rowen asked.
" I don't know, Mia never told me. Maybe a light blue." Ryo said as he looked through a rack.
" No, you should go with white!" Sage said.
" I would like red, but it ain't mine. Though I need something to ware to the wedding…" Ryo said trailing off again.
" Second thoughts about going?" Cye asked.
" Yeah, I am not sure if I want to go and see it. Though I promised her I would, so I am going to swallow my pride and go." Ryo said as he went into the back to try on a Tux.
" This isn't to good." Kento said.
" He has to tell her or never mention it again." Rowen said.
" I am planning on tell her the day before the wedding, that way he won't be around her." Ryo said coming back out and hanging it back up. " Missing a button."
" Look you have to get this over with, and a day before the wedding might not be the best time, you know. Besides your not the only one who she is going to be mad at." Sage said.
" I know." Ryo said leaving again to try a red tux on.
***End of flashback***

" Mia! Don't you think you have enough?" I asked.
" Nope, I want something sexy for tonight." Mia said with a sly smile as she came up to me and pressed her hot lips against mine.
" How much more?" I asked.
" Oh…maybe two more stores, and maybe we will be back at the hotel early and I can try on some of my hot sexy clothing for you." She said hanging off of my arm.
" Okay." Was the only thing that I could say.
" You know I love you?" Mia asked.
"Of course I do and you know for sure that I love you." I said as we walked into another store.
*** Another flashback***
" Okay Ryo, here is your chance now or never." Kento said pushing Ryo into the study where Mia was.
" Hi!" Mia said in a cheerful voice.
" Mia I need to talk to you." Ryo said motioning her to sit down.
" Okay what about?" Mia asked.
" When I asked you out a couple of years ago and you said yes, I thought life was the greatest thing. When we broke up I felt as if nothing was there for me. I broke up with you cause, I didn't think that I could be what you wanted. You were everything, so I thought you would be happy if I wasn't with you anymore." Ryo begun.
" Ryo…" Mia trailed off as Ryo gave her a look.
" I thought that I would have a chance with you later, but when I saw how you and Alex together I felt as if there was nothing left and that I have no reason anymore. Then I thought that I would tell you this before you get married, maybe you still cared a little for me. I know I was a real ass and that I shouldn't even be here anymore. I over stayed my welcome and I should have been gone years ago." Ryo said.
" So I am supposed to cancel everything cause you still have feelings for me? I loved you more then life and you hurt me! How can I trust you!?" Mia cried.
" I am very sorry." Ryo said with tears in his eyes. He knew that this would happen.
" How can I trust you?" Mia repeated.
" Cause I would rather die then to hurt you again." Ryo told her.
" Ryo, I still do care for you, but I don't want you to hurt me like that." Mia told him.
" I am swear that I won't do a thing to harm you in anyway." He said spinning her around in the air.
" Put me down!" Mia cried as she laughed.
" You mean the world to me, I will love you from today to the end of time!" Ryo said as they kissed.
***End of flashback***

Two days later instead of Alex marrying MY Mia I married her. And now I could never be happier!
" Hey, Ryo ready to go?" Mia asked.
" Sure thing love." I said turning off the lights and leaving with the love of my life.
What do you think??? Please review!