Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Culpability ❯ Chapitre 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello!! OK I want to thanks 4 people: Gracie, AlexAlevia, Life the Fay and Destiny's lot. I really thank you to review the last chapter, without you I don't think I would take time to translate this one.

So, I'm always French and it's the reason of my bad English, and as it seems I haven't a Beta reader anymore, I can't do anything. But if you want to help me, feel free to propose yourself!!!

OK, with this said, we could go and discover who is Kourin.

Carine^^

Culpability 4

"It's not my bedroom!! And don't call me Seiji!!! My name is Kourin!!" The blond nearly yelled.

***

Seiji's cry alerted the other house habitants that immediately came. They expected the worst because of their friend's present behaviour but when they opened the door they found Seiji seated on his bed and Touma on the floor with haggard eyes.

"What happens here? Touma?" Said Nasuty.

The archer turned his empty regard towards her. He couldn't take the blow, the blow that Seiji thought his name was Kourin and that perhaps it wasn't he who came back from death. Touma tried to articulate some words but his dry throat muffled them.

"It's me who would ask this!" Seiji lost his temper.

All of them, apart Touma, watched him without understanding. He was yelling and they had to say him what happened? Something wasn't working right on the blonde's head and they had to find it before having new surprises. Then, the blonde said them something they hadn't expected.

"Yes, where are we? Why do you call me Seiji, and why do you call Tenku by this Touma name?" Answered the blonde as explications.

"What are you saying? You received a coup on your head ! Tenku is the name of Touma's armour, you know it!" Said Shuu.

"You're at my house, you all installed here after my grandfather's death." Completed Nasuty.

Seiji stared at them one after another. They seemed serious on what they said. But if it was right, why was he here? And why armour had the name of Tenku? Who were this entire people? He thought they were his ancient brothers in arms, but obviously he were wrong. But they were so alike.

"Listen, I don't know who you are, but my name is Kourin. I don't know who is this Seiji with you mistake me but I would like you to stop doing it." The blonde said calmly.

"It's not possible!!! Kourin is your armour's name!" Boiled Ryo.

"Drink this, it would help you feel better." Said Shin to 'Kourin'.

The blonde took the drink, he was thirsty and that was a good occasion to regain his calm and prevent him to fight again with the brunette. Very short time after he drank the potion, he felt his head lightened and the kingdom of dreams took possession of his mind. He let himself fall in a heavy sleep.

"Shin, what do you do to him!" Touma worried about the blonde.

"I gave him a strong sleeping pill, let him sleep and go speak in the living room." Answered the auburn boy.

***

Once in the living room, they began talking about Seiji's problem. From what they understood, Seiji didn't know where he was, thought his name was Kourin and that Touma was Tenku. No doubts he also thought that Shin, Shuu and Ryo were Suiko, Kongo and Rekka.

More than that he seemed to know very well Anubis, and his behaviour wasn't Seiji's habitual behaviour with them. It was very disturbing, and his way of fighting really more impressive than their friend's way was another preoccupation.

That made many strange things around him. They were all very perplexed behind this news. They certainly housed a stranger, and they really didn't know who he was. Friend. Enemy. One thing was certain, he was against the warlords.

"I don't understand anymore. If it's not Seiji, who he is?" Asked Touma near from tears.

"We don't know too, but we'll find." Shin reassured him.

"He knows the armours and the warlords, so he is in relation with the war against Arago, whatever the link is. And consequently, my grandfather must have information on him." Said Nasuty following her ideas aloud.

"In this case, I'll help you. With our two brains it would be quicker." Proposed Touma.

***

So, very methodically, Touma and Nasuty began to examine in detail the files left by the young historian's grandfather. They didn't find anything useful at the beginning until Touma find an area they never saw before.

There were many files in this repertory but when they tried opening it they were coded and caused many damages on the computer. Only the advanced computer skills of the archer helped them to pass this bad step.

Touma succeeded in fixing the damages after some hours. Nasuty and he could then tried to decrypt the files. Old pictograms intervened in the code and the historian succeeded with a lot of difficulties to understand.

They finally could read the folder they found and they understood immediately why he was hidden. All the names of the people that wore once the armour was in with elements to find the people who would wore them in future. But it wasn't all, death of each this people was indicated.

Touma looked by curiosity at Seiji's death. He effectively had to die the day he was killed. And more than that it was written exactly as it happened, by Yami's bearer hand. Always by curiosity, he went see his file. He learnt he had to die the day Seiji, or rather Kourin interfered to save him.

After seeing this, Nasuty and Touma refused to watch the other files having a link with their friends. Anyhow, the archer was the living proof that the predictions could be false. When they explored the name list they found Kourin, he was the first one to wear the sun armour.

Mystery was deepening when Nasuty exclaimed aloud.

"Look what I just discover!!" She said.

"What? What it is?" Answered the archer.

"It's an ancient legend about the armours, it's about the first samurai troopers."

"Let me see it Nasuty!"

That how they begun to read the old legend they just find.

***

'When Arago was defeated the first time, his armour was dismembered in nine different armours. For each one a warrior was chosen by his fighter and human skills.

But Arago was able to help himself to four of the nine armours. He was the first to name them and since that they obeyed him, corps and mind and it was the same with the valorous warriors they belonged.

These amours and their bearers became extremely powerful, a lot more than the five others did. The samurais fighting against the Apocalypse lord had more and more difficulties to held them back. They died one after another, killed by their ancient brothers in arms.

In order to protect the future, they gave their spirit to their armours that took their names. To be sure the mystical power they contained could rival the one of the four others, their spirits fell asleep in their respective armours.

Since this time, the five armours take the name of Rekka, the fire armour, Suiko, the water one, Kongo, the earth one, Tenku the universe one and Kourin the light one. The friendship link that joined these samurais in their life created the link that would join the future warriors.

The legend also said that if the situation necessitated it, these warriors could come back to fight their past enemies. Their spirits would free themselves from the place they were asleep and would reintegrate the living world.'

***

"You think…you think that it isn't Seiji but Kourin who came back?" Asked Touma incredulously.

"I don't know, it's possible, but why and how?" Answered Nasuty while rubbing her eyes.

None of them understood how such miracle was possible. OK, there was a legend that said it could exist but they didn't understand the reasons. Even if they didn't tackle the subject for now a question was consuming them with curiosity.

Could Seiji come back or was he definitively dead? This only thought depressed entirely Touma. He had accepted the obviousness when the blond was stabbed by Anubis' sword. But it became really hard to convince himself since someone who was as like as two peas to him was here.

"So, you found something?" Asked Shin at the same time he brought them a snack.

"Yes, but that seems totally surrealist." Answered him Nasuty.

"Let us take a break and we'll explain all to you, Shin." Announced Touma taking back a yawn.

Night was here since a lot of time, the archer and the historian were working on Seiji's problem since many hours. They finally discovered 'Kourin' 's identity but they were exhausted. They talked about their discover with their friends just after they finished eating a little.

"But, in this case, where is Seiji?" Asked Ryo at the end of the story.

"We sadly don't know…" Nasuty said him.

The news distressed all the samurais. On the first floor, it wasn't their friend, but the reincarnation of an old warrior who already affronted the Nerverworld centuries before their birth. Now it wasn't a surprise he knew Anubis.

Touma looked towards the stairs and the floor where the blonde was always sleeping thanks to the sleeping pill infusion made by Shin. Now they wouldn't have anymore a reason to keep him asleep. He was on their side, he had been before his death and the legend indicated that if he came back it would be to fight his ancient enemies but…

"There is a problem." Said Touma.

"Each one?" Answered at the same time the four others.

"How will we say to Kourin that he is reincarnate in Seiji's body?" He lightened them.

To be continued…

Be kind, review!!! Carine^^