Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Evil Torrent ❯ A Memory Away ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Six
A Memory Away




After getting some rest after the battle, Cye walks down the stairs to find Hana waiting for him. "Hana?" Cye asked.

"Hello Cye," Hana said softly.

"Is something wrong?"

"Can we take a walk. Just the two of us?"

"Sure." The two walk out the door and start walking. Hana is silent until they reached the big rock that Cye met Moonbeam for the first time. Sitting down, Hana looks at the ground. "Hana, something's wrong. What is it?"

Hana sighs and takes a deep breath. "I'm afraid I have to leave you," she said.

Cye looked at her, then to the ground. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"Don't know." Hana slowly stood up and walked two steps forward. "I guess I'm on a quest to find out who I really am."

"Well, I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." Tears start to form in Hana's eyes. Cye gets up and walks to her, putting his arms around her.

"We'll see each other again." Hana turns to face him. Tears are streaming down her cheeks. "I know, but I don't want to leave you. And I know if I don't do this, I will be confused for life." Cye rips his shirt pocket off and wipes her tears. "I know who you are, but I guess you have to find out for yourself." Smiling, Hana leans over and kisses Cye on the lips. Cye holds her closer with the sun setting.

The sun peaked though the curtains of Cye's room. Cye sits up in bed and yawns. He looks to his side where Hana is sleeping. Getting up slowly, he puts on his slippers and walks out of the room. Noises could be heard from downstairs. Still half asleep, he walks down the steps and into the kitchen.

"Hey Cye," Sage said.

"Hi," Cye yawned.

"Tired huh? You should be," Kento said.

"What does that mean?" Cye asked.

"You and Hana were busy last night huh?" Kento smiled.

Cye's face became red. "W-what makes you say that?"

"Oh please. You told me to sleep somewhere else last night, so I did. When I woke up in the middle of the night to get something to eat, I heard noises coming from the room that you and Hana were in."

No one said anything. Rowen dropped his toast and Ryo stood in front of the fridge with his hand around the handle. "Did you Cye?" Sage asked.

"Well...."

"It's okay if you don't want to tell us. It's not our business anyway," Ryo said, opening the fridge and taking out a grapefruit.

"No, no. Kento's right. We did make love...."

"Knew it," Kento said.

Rowen slaps Kento over the head. "Kento! I hope you used protection."

"We did," Cye said softly.

"What time is she leaving?" Ryo asked.

"Noon..."

"Morning," Hana said. She was wearing a gown that Mia lent her and her hair was all over the place.

"Morning Hana," Rowen said, taking a bit out of his toast.

"Morning Cye." Hana kissed him on the cheek and headed towards the fridge. Cye suddenly rushes out of the house. "Cye?"

Running, with tears in his eyes, Cye heads towards the Naruto Whirlpools. Meanwhile, Hana looks out the window with the guys on the couch. "Why did he just run like that?" she asked.

"Cye is going through some tough times," Sage said.

"He just had to get away and be alone for a while," said Rowen.

"No, that's not it." Hana said.

"What?" Kento asked.

"I know what's going on." Hana opens the door and heads out, leaving the guys in a confusing state.

Wind blows through Cye's hair as he looks down at the water. The sounds of the whirlpools soothes him. Cye wipes his eyes when he feels a hand on his shoulder. Turning around, he sees Hana standing behind him. "Hana..."

"Cye, I know why you are acting this way," Hana said.

"You do?"

"Is it because I'm leaving?"

Cye turns back around and looks into the water, seeing his reflection. "I'll miss you too much."

"I'll miss you too. But it's like you said, we'll see each other again some day." Hana walks to Cye's side and wraps her arms around him. "I'll be back before you know it. Don't worry, it won't be long." Smiling, Cye gives Hana a hug back and a kiss on the cheek.

"See you guys. It's nice meeting you. And thanks for saving my life, I'll never forget you," Hana said. She looks at Cye who has his head to the ground. "Cye!"

"Huh?" Looking up, Cye sees Hana smiling at him.

"I'll be back!"

Cye nodds. "I know." The ship's horn blows, and the ship sets sail. Hana waves to Cye and all his friends, hoping that one day, she'll return to her love.




~*Note*~ Okay, this is a short, really short chapter. I know that. I just wanted to get this chapter done so I can work on my next story, which the first chapter will be posted up soon.