Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Family ❯ As the walls fall down ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My first coherent thought was that something heavy was sitting on top of me. I opened my eyes slowly and winced to see Takura sitting on my stomach. Keep in mine this man easily weighs about 200 lbs more than me.
“So…finally awake, hm…?”he slurred ignorantly. He smirked at me, his eyes holding a predatorial gleam.
I winced, trying to shift my weight a little only to receive a punch in the chest. Okay, defiantly not one of my more intelligent moves.
“I suggest you do what I want boy…because if you don't…” he growled, grabbing me by the hair and jerking me forward. “I can find ways to break you other than physical abuse…” He sneered and smiled sadistically, taking a gulp from his bottle of beer and belching in my face.
“M-my friend will come to get me…” I stuttered nervously, trying to sound braver than I sounded.
Takura laughed and lit a cigarette. “Really? And why would he do that…?” He took a slow drag and blew the smoke at me. “Why would anyone want to waste their time with a pathetic little puissant like you? No one cares about you kid, your own parents left you!”
Tears prickled painfully behind my eyes but I pushed them down forcefully. I wasn't about to let this asshole see me cry. “You're lying…”
Takura laughed and put his cigarette out on my shoulder, smirking as I gasped back a cry. “Think about it, retard! Your parents left you and we sure as hell don't want you so what makes you think that anyone would bother to come save you? What makes you think someone as pathetic as you could have friends? You're as useless as an old dog.” He laughed drunkenly and began to unbutton my shirt.
My eyes widened and I began to struggle against him. “No!” I shouted desperately, pushing against him as hard as I could.
Takura growled and grabbed my head, slamming it into the ground hard.
Black dots began to stain my vision and I pushed through the darkness, urging myself to stay awake.
“There's no point struggling.” Takura growled, leaning down and biting my collarbone hard enough to break the skin. “You have nothing left to live for so why not just make it easier on yourself and stop struggling?”
“Fuck you!”
He licked my stomach slowly and smirked. “So you're taking up my offer, hmm?” He jerked my head back and pressed his lips to mine in a crushing kiss.
My eyes widened and I struggled fruitlessly. My phone was still ringing like crazy in my pocket and I knew that if I could reach it I may be able to get help. I had to get Takura off of me long enough for me to grab my phone but me pushing against him obviously was accomplishing nothing. Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess…
I opened my mouth willingly, long enough to gain his trust. Takura seemed surprised but smiled disgustingly down at me. “Slut…” he growled, leaning down to kiss me again. His tongue skated along my teeth and I took a deep breath, biting down as hard as I possibly could.
Blood exploded in my mouth as the flesh ripped raggedly. Takura cried out in agony and I kicked him in the chest hard enough to make him stumble back a few feet. That was all the time I needed. I reached in my pocket, grabbed the phone and pressed “talk”.
“KENTO HELP!!” I yelled desperately.
Takura had managed to recover and was now running at me full force, rage evident in his eyes.
“IN THE BASEMENT!! HURRY!!”
Takura grabbed the phone and threw it to the floor, watching as it shattered into a heap of plastic and metal. He threw me to the ground in a flurry of punches and kicks and I could feel ribs cracking and breaking under the severity of the beating. I defended myself to the best of my ability but apparently it wasn't working all that well.
He broke the bottle against the ground and stabbed it into my stomach, below my bottom left ribs. I cried out as the jagged glass sliced through my skin and embedded itself in the muscle deeply.
Takura punched me again in the stomach causing blood to spurt from the edges of the wound and leak down my side.
I fought back weakly, blood loss and pain starting to take its toll on my body. It was hard to breathe and I knew that I was losing blood at a rapid pace because of the new wound in my side.
Rough hands wrapped around my throat and squeezed tightly.
The world began to fade as I clawed at Takura's hands. I coughed weakly but knew it wouldn't affect anything. My body felt like it was lying in packing material and I faintly realized that I was going to die as the light began to close in around me. I coughed one last time as my last ounce of strength was spent, letting my body go limp under the unforgiving grip and falling into a deep darkness.
 
Wow…that was terrible…tell me if you like it though, okay?