Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Friend or Foe ❯ Wildfire vs. Aries ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chap 2

"Maybe Mia knew about them." Cye wondered while holding a cup of coffee at the Coji house where all five guys waited, and hoped for Mia's safe return.

"They didn't seem to want to hurt her," Kento reminded them. They all worried about Ryo; he hadn't said anything for 5 hours. Just stared at his feet or at the wall, he avoided speaking.

"You're right Kento," Sage agreed. Any conversation stopped and all they did was stare at the walls of the empty house. It had been five minutes of silence but it felt like a lifetime. Cye tapped his index finger on his coffee cup, which was empty now, until the front door swung open.

"Thank god the silence is broken!" Kento prayed. Ryo ran to the door and saw Mia walk in unharmed. He let a brief sigh out and she smiled at him. His smile was cracked when four women walked in behind her.

"WHY YOU!" Ryo hissed while dodging towards what seemed to be the leader of the women. He pushed her out the door and onto the gravel road.

"RYO!" Mia screamed at him and frantically moved outside.

"ARMOR OF WILDFIRE DAO CHI!" he screamed. Ryo's armor appeared and her eyes widened.

"Ryo knock it off!" Sage yelled, as the group headed outside.

"RYO!" Mia tired to grab his arm but he pushed her away. "Calm down!"

"Call you're armor, FIGHT ME!" He demanded, she avoided his eyes and looked away.

"No," She replied, Ryo was inflamed with angry and he raised his sword. She blinked then looked at him. He was going to kill her, she knew it. Swinging the blade recklessly he ran towards her. She stood still and kept her eyes on him, inches away she still didn't move a muscle. Mia's eyes stared at Ryo as he passed her by. Her jaw dropped. Ryo cut her; the crimson red liquid filled the broken skin and created a river of blood.

"RYO BACK OFF NOW!!" Rowen yelled knowing it wouldn't work.

"Oh, he's dead," The woman with beautiful black hair said with out doubt. She crossed her arms, as Mia was speechless.

"ARMOR OF ARIES, DAO CHI!!!!!" She shouted, Ryo was breathing heavy and watched and waited to strike again.

"Lillia calm down, this isn't the way do settle this!" The woman with black hair yelled again. Lillia raised her daggers and grinned as 20 feet was the only thing besides thin air that separated them. Ryo noticed her grin and retaliated back.

"FIRE UP-"

"AURORA LIGHTING STRIKE!!!"

"-NOW!!!" Two huge bolts of energy from each Ronin crashed from their bodies into the other at
full speed. The others braced for the impact as the energy collided causing energy to randomly scatter around the asphalt.

"RYO!!" Cye tried to shout over the scratches of lighting.

"LIL'," She called again. They watched in horror as bolts became overwhelming and pushed both Ronins to slide on their feet. Feeling the others could be in danger Ryo was about to pull back until her energy stopped and his nailed a near by tree. Dazed he turned and found that he was tricked. She had that stupid smile on her face, and her dagger pinned to his throat. She could end him right there, but she dropped her left dagger and swiftly in one motion moved the deadly dagger and punched Ryo at a high rate of speed. The smack was heard a million times before the ringing stopped in Mia's ears. I hope I taught this bastard a lesson. She thought.

"Whoa," Rowens eyes along with the others where the size of dish plates.

"Okay, Lillia you made you're point now stop," The one with sandy blond hair suggested. Ryo bit his lip while holding himself off the floor. I can't believe she punched me!! He thought. He felt the blood drain onto his tongue and swirl in his saliva. Ryo felt even more enraged, how dare a woman, none the less hit him!

"Why you little!" he dove off the asphalt and came towards her.

"All right," Sage said while dashing to stop him.

"Calm down buddy," Rowen said while helping Sage hold Ryo back.

"HOW DARE YOU!!! FIRST YOU TAKE MIA AWAY AND NOW YOU ALL DEFEND HER??? THESE PEOPLE TOOK MIA!!" Mia interrupted Ryo.

"I agreed to go if they'd stop fighting you, it was a distraction Ryo, they needed to talk to me, but knew you'd never let me go alone!" Mia said while trying to be kind like the good heart soul she is. Lillia walked towards the black haired woman.

"I'd better leave, let him chill and calm down," She said while going to her sub-armor.

"I'll come,"

"No Senya, stay and help explain, he doesn't seem to wanna hurt you." She said with a smirk. Senya patted her back then watched her walk off into the darkness while Ryo still shouted rude words.

"So," Cye started as he ignored Ryo's mad like self. "You ladies are?"

"Oh, I'm Senya, that's Tifa and Ray." Tifa had sandy blonde hair with green eyes; Ray had light brown hair and indigo eyes. Senya had great black hair that looked purple in the sunlight.

"and that was Lillia, the hot head of us," Tifa added.
"Reminds me of someone," Cye said while glancing over at Ryo who was sort of talking to Mia.

"I think we need to explain a few things,"

"I'd say so." Kento replied to Ray.

***************