Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Friend or Foe ❯ The 'Heart' explaination ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chap 3

"So you girls are Ronins?" Rowen asked.

"Yeah, but centuries ago our armor was used as Talpa's personal Generals for his army. We controlled all 7 entrances to Talpa's realm. The armor of Aries, meaning war held power over 2, and the armor of Cypress holds power over 2 as well." Senya told the interested crowd. They sat around the dinner table with coffee in hand. But Ryo still wanted to fight thought it had been about 2 hours since his lil' defeat.

"Wait, so you're able to open gates on will?" Rowen asked as Ray nodded her head.

"Why haven't we heard anything about these armors?" Kento asked Mia.

"For some reason any indication of these 5 armors has been erased, someone didn't want someone else to know about these armors. They basically have all the power of you're but are able to call upon all of the 7 gates to Talpa's realm. They also have the power to heal," Mia said as Tifa sighed.

"But we can't figure how, I mean look at Lillia, you slit her cheek and no healing happened. Not even a glimmer of magic." She said while looking at Ryo, he just rolled his eyes.

"So what does Mia have to do with this?" Rowen wondered.

"Mia, is the missing piece, the last female Ronin. When Lillia attacked her, an energy formed and caused Lillia to back off. Mia hasn't been provoked, we needed to make sure she was the missing link," The guys sat in shock, even Ryo reacted with emotion as Mia began to blush.

"MIA??" Kento asked in amazement.

"I guess so," She answered shyly. Ryo touched her shoulder and smiled approvingly.

"Whoa, all this time." Ryo said as she made eye contact. She felt his warmth return and his anger decrease.

"You all protected her well, she never knew. That's why we had to make sure," Ray replied as Sage crossed his arms.

"You could have just asked us you know," Sage hissed.

"We'd been all over the world trying to find the last piece, sorry but we where getting inpatient." Senya said with a long sigh then leaned back.

"So, we've talked for 2 hours and I still don't know you're names," Rowen pointed out.

"Oh, duh, sorry guys, this is Senya, Ray and Tifa, and Lillia is the one who left." Mia said with joy
as Ryo licked his cut where Lillia had punched him. Ray noticed Ryo's uncomfort. "This is Ryo, Sage, Rowen and Cye, plus Kento."

"Hi," Senya looked at Sage; he smiled and nodded his head at her.

"Sorry Ryo, Lillia had too, she didn't mean to," Ray struggled to say something good. "I mean, she's not some bitch, she has her good and bad days, but only if you knew."

"Well lets hope she doesn't come back for awhile or she'll be greeted with-"

"RYO!!! We don't treat guests like that!" Mia hissed and Ryo sat back in his chair. "You girls must be tired, I'll show you your rooms," Mia stood up and the girls followed her lead.

"Nice to meet you ladies," Sage said as Senya waved good night.
"Night,"

"Later," Ray yawned.

"Bye," Ryo said with a sigh. They disappeared into the hallway and Ryo rolled his eyes. Rowen looked at him and laughed.

"Oh Ryo, they seem nice, besides Mia a Ronin, that's big news besides these other girls." Rowen mentioned.

"Right,"

"I say that's a lot to think about in one night," Kento started.

"Yeah, sleep sounds good," Cye yawned.

"No silly, food!!" Kento stood up and dashed for the fridge. Cye giggled.

"Course, we find there's 10 Ronin Warriors and Kento's hungry." Sage made even Ryo laugh. It had been a stressful day and Ryo stood up followed by Cye and Sage.

"Night,"

"Rowen, you coming?" Sage asked while waiting behind.

"Naw, I'm going for a walk." Sage smiled and walked away as Rowen stood up and yawned slowly. With everyone separated in different rooms, Rowen stood up and opened the front door. A light shined in his face as a motorcycle appeared. Rowen stood still and saw who he knew was Lillia take off her helmet. She looked up and felt awkward.

"Oh, I was just, um-"

"No, it's okay, hi I'm Rowen." He said while holding out his right hand, she glanced at it and smiled.

"Lillia,"

"Yeah the others told us," he said, she nodded her head and he noticed the gash on her cheek was pretty deep. "I'm sorry about Ryo,"

"Yeah, well I guess I had it coming," She said while looking at her feet, she felt so strange. This guy with blue hair made her feel different, but not in a bad way. She felt a connection deep within them.

"No, no you didn't. Ryo's a hot head sometimes, he crossed the line." Rowen told her while coming closer; she looked up and saw his eyes, his beautiful eyes. "If you're wondering what I'm doing out here I was just about to take a walk, care to join me?" He asked with a smile. She placed her hands on her hips and smirked.

"Why not!"