Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Friend or Foe ❯ Inner Issues ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chap 4

"So I bet that guy-Ryo wants to be the hell out of me huh?" She said while scuffing the asphalt with her shoes and crossing her arms. Rowen shook his head and looked into the river.

"No, well, sure but once he cools down he should be fine. He gets out of control you know."

"Don't we all." She admitted. Rowen gave a slight giggle of understandment. They walked in silence, not feeling awkward, or annoyed, just open to the cool night breeze. They walked into a trail that lead near the river which flew near the house. Rowen watched the glitter of the moon on the ridge of the waters edge. Lillia sighed deeply.

"Did they explain?"

"Yes, they did." Rowen said while turning to her. He noticed the cut on her face again, thinking of Ryo he suddenly felt a little anger.
"You might want to get that cleaned when we return to the manor."

"Oh, yeah he got me pretty good. Guess I deserved it." Rowen disagreed, but stayed silent. "I love the night it's so mysterious."

"Yes, I always go for a walk in the night. I just have to get away you know. Kento's loud, Ryo's demanding and with Cye's and Sage's sides everything implodes together and I need a break every so often. I love these guys, their family, but I need so quiet time I suppose."

"I know what you mean." They spotted where a crack in the trail entered the shore of the river. Lillia headed top the running water and sat on the few boulders near by. Rowen followed, and noticed her troubled thoughts. Not as though he had no idea, he knew something was wrong. Her eyes made it loud and clear something was troubling her. She glanced at him, then placed her chin in her arms. Keeping silent he reached for a rock and with ease made it skim across the glossy surface.

* * * * *

"Where the hell have you been?" Senya demanded to know as Lillia entered through the front door. Senya's arms where folded and eye brows raised as Rowen entered behind her. "Never mind, it makes sense now."

"Oh shut up, we happened to be walking on the same trail so get a grip."

"Calm yourself, or are you going to fight me too?" Senya poked fun at Lillia, not wiling to play Lillia eyed Senya in a roaring manner then walked into the kitchen. Rowen scratched his head then walked down the hallway into the ever darkness wanting a quiet nights rest. Senya followed Lillia like a true best friend and leaned against the door frame with questioning eyes. She watched Lillia search the fridge then enter the ice box. Senya quietly giggled as Lillia found some carrots and munched away. With a full mouth Lillia noticed Senya's gazing eyes and growled.

"WHAT?" Lillia wondered while sifting her weight as Senya watched her best friend chow down.

"Tell me," Senya asked truthfully. "Mia the last link or another dead end." Lillia stopped being stubborn and blinked.

"Why ask me, we have 3 other girls riding on this." Lillia wondered while placing the carrots away as Senya walked into the dinning room. Lillia replaced Senya's first resting place in the door frame and gulped down her remain carrots.

"Why?" Senya repeated and became emotional. "You're the leader here, what you say, we do."

"Do put this on my shoulders-"

"It's true! You're the beginning, you brought us together. You found me, Ray, Tifa, single handedly brought all of the female Ronins in one place." Lillia rolled her eyes and turned her back on Senya's flattering remarks. Senya was being serious though. She had doubts about Mia, if should could handle the armor she didn't know she had. "If not that, you're the strongest-"

"That doesn't make me a leader of anything!"

"Yes is does! Believe it or not you're the head honcho." Senya folded her arms and stared at Lillia's back. Rolling her eyes she gave up to Lillia's moaning and walked away. Lillia wasn't trying to fight with Senya, she just didn't feel like talking. She knew she was head honcho and wasn't trying to argue about it. She was trying to figure out why they where lead here. To the other Ronins, more or less to try and understand why in the pit of her stomach she had a tingling feeling, like none before.