Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Friend or Foe ❯ 'Leader' loses ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chap 5

"My god," Ray said disappointingly, she watched Tifa who was in front of the stove, trying to flip an egg, though it crashed into yellow yoke. Ray knew Tifa can't cook, seems though Tifa still had no clue. Ray's vision skimmed around the house, no men around, or Mia. Her thoughts ended as Tifa moaned in pain.

"Ouch!"

"There's a reason we don't let you cook," Ray reminded Tifa as she sucked on her brunt finger sadly. She rolled her eyes at Ray and turned back to the jumble of eggs. Ray walked toward her and got a better peek of the mass destruction Tifa created. "Where is everyone?"

"Umm, Senya and Lil' are sleeping last time I checked and the others are in some meeting in living room, they asked for privacy." Tifa said as Ray started to pick up some empty plastic bags and throwing them away.

"We shouldn't make a mess Tifa," Tifa glanced up at Ray.

"Why, we leaving? Again?" Tifa asked as the thought of traveling made her sick, they've been on the go for 3 years now, and she just started to feel welcomed.

"Dunno, we'll have a meeting when Lillia wakes up I guess."

The sunlight crashed over her delicate eyes, Senya moaned in agony and then rolled over in her silky sheets to see Lillia standing by the window, the culprit of making her eyes ache.

"You," Senya growled. Lillia didn't move an inch.

"We have work to do, get up." She commanded, Senya mocked her behind Lil's back as Lillia watched blue birds rush by the window. Senya knew what this meant though and to her dismay rolled off the bed and crawled to her feet. Lillia turned around and with a wild grin she shoved Senya back onto her bed then turned and walked out of the room. Senya willingly laid back down and covered her eyes from the blinding light. Meanwhile Lillia made her way down the hall and her noiseless foot pattering made it difficult to notice as she walked right into the meeting she wasn't invited too. She stood still as all the eyes fell upon her.

"Great, just great can't you just leave us alone for-"

"RYO!" Mia yelled as his eyes burned a glaring whole in her forehead. Lillia kept her sincere look on her face but suddenly changed with Ryo's babble. She folded her arms and began walking away as Ryo still seemed sour over the actions yesterday.

"Ryo, can you just give it a rest!" Rowen requested as Ryo turned his spoiled attitude onto his friends.

"Rowen you can't trust this girl! They're doing something, trying to trick-"

"Ryo what is there to trick? Are you doubting me? You think they're lying don't you?!" Mia yelled, Lillia overheard the conversation turn terribly, but ignored it and walked into the kitchen.

"It's getting heated in there huh?" Ray asked Lillia as she went straight for the fridge. Lillia raised her eyebrows and sighed.

"You have no idea," She said sarcastically while picking out a apple and crunching on it without a second thought. Ray still watched Tifa's trials of trying to cook and after holding back the laughter, it came out in full force she burst into laughing spree as Tifa knew the laugher was wrapped in her adventure in the kitchen.

"FORGET IT!!" She growled while chucking a hand cloth to the floor, she had butter under her finger nails, egg shells in the scrambled eggs, bacon spilling on the stove and she was not in control. "I can't do this! GOD!!" Just then a soft voice spoke, all awhile Ray was holding her laughter in.

"Need som help?" Tifa's misery was written on her face as Cye offered his services. He's warming smile gleamed with hope, Tifa leaned over and picked up the cloth on the tile.

"Yeah, could ya tell?" She said while looking around at the royal mess she created. He grinned then approached her.

"Ray," He called.

"Yeah."

"Sorry, but if your in the kitchen, your helping."

"Okay, I'm leaving." Ray said while exiting the kitchen.


"Alright, let's start with getting rid of everything and starting over." Cye suggested, Tifa nodded her head and looked at his as though he was a savior. "Oh come on, it couldn't have been that bad,"

"There's egg shells in the eggs."

"Okay, I'll do the eggs." Cye laughed.

"…Ryo could you just back off for awhile?" Sage asked as Ryo tossed another rock into the stream below. Kento watched from a distance and relaxed on the grassy hill as white blaze trotted by him. But Ryo kept silent, just tossed rocks into the stream.

"You should apologize," Senya advised as Lillia gave her an evil glare.


"Ryo can grow up, I walked into a room!!" Lillia defended herself the walked out of the room in a grumpy tone. Senya tossed her arms in the air in defeat and groaned that her best friend wasn't being mature. She followed Lillia and watched her tie her shoes.

"And where are you going?" Senya's aggravated voice called. She watched Lillia collect a jacket from the closet.

"Town, I've got a life you know."

"But what about Mia?! We've got things to do, remember?" Senya reminded her.

"I'm sure you can handle it," Lillia told her. She pasted Senya and headed down the hall. Senya's anger was in over drive. She followed her in rage.

"Lillia!" She called and grabbed her forearm. "If you leave now, what does this show? We're a group, all 10 of us-"

"5, we're 5 Senya." Lillia growled quietly as she jerked her arm from Senya's grasp, Senya's eyes boiled with fury.

"Fine, leave, run off, some leader you are,"

"Right, I'm not some `leader'." She made it sound like being a leader was a sin or something. Senya stormed off as Lillia grabbed her helmet and raced off onto her motorcycle.