Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Friend or Foe ❯ Trouble in the masses ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chap 6

Lillia drove quickly in the crowded streets, dodging other vehicles and herding thousands of horns on the way. She turned on the red stop light and swerved to avoid a head on collision. Taking a left she slowed down, and parked her bike. The head light switched off and she placed her helmet onto her handle bars. Her eyes wondered around the dark alleyway, the corners flowed with steam and mist from the near by homes and the cool nights air. The smell of trash was near, Lillia walked two blocks, then turned to a tall building and gripping the steel ladder that never ended, in the nights lights of the city, she climbed to the top. The steam lifted to the top of the building, creating the seeming or evil around. Crossing her arms she watched the cars pass below as the night filled with noise and chatter from the Friday night life. Lillia kept her eyes open, and waited.


"She's been gone for almost 7 hours now." Tifa told Ray as she shook her head. Ray knew not to say anything or Senya would blow up. But she knew Senya wouldn't over heard as she was helping Mia learn to defend herself.

"Your getting the hang of it," Senya said as Mia wiped her forehead clean of sweat.

"Yeah, I guess." Mia was drained of energy.

"No, really, a few more days of training and you'll be able to handle beating up Talpa's army for a living." Senya encouraged Mia.

"Right," Mia said sarcastically. Senya patted her back as Mia made her way up the grass hill. "Wait," She called. "How can a few day's of practice save my life?"

"Oh, well, once your able to call on your armor, it'll come to you, you can just do it." Ray told Mia, Mia smiled, finally feeling like she was apart of something she smiled and with joy walked into the Manor. Ray stepped behind Mia as Senya dusted off her hands, Tifa congratulated Mia then Senya spoke.

"She back?" Senya asked plainly. Ray scratched her forehead and almost hesitated to say no. Senya knew what Ray's silence meant. She placed her hands into her pockets then stated.
"In 45 minutes we leave. Pass that along to Tifa." Senya quickly walked passed Tifa and Mia and headed into the manor. She zoomed passed the boys and slammed her door shut.

"Any you guys seen Lillia around here?" Ray asked politely as Kento shook his head.

"Why, she okay?" Rowen asked with concern, as Ryo sat and watched in silence.

"She should be fine I suppose, but it's been about 7 hours."

"Why would she leave? Without saying anything?" Sage wondered. Ray didn't say a word, just looked at Ryo.

"WHAT?"

"So, what do we do? Wait?" Cye asked as Tifa took a deep breath.

"Honestly I think she's fine." Tifa get every ones attention in the dinning room. "She was alone for 5 years she'll be fine for a few hours." She didn't realize what she had said as ear perked up and the guys began to pay attention.

"TIFA!" Senya scolded Tifa. Tifa recognized what she had said and mumbled a word or two to herself.

"What do you mean?" Mia asked as Senya defended Tifa's stupidity.

"Nothing," Ryo knew Mia and the others where right as Cye piped up.

"So, what do we do? Wait?" Cye asked as Tifa took a deep breath.

"Honestly I think she's fine." Tifa get every ones attention in the dinning room. "She was alone for 5 years she'll be fine for a few hours." She didn't realize what she had said as ear perked up and the guys began to pay attention. Senya and the others looked at each other in a secretive manner.


The breeze of cold hair tossed and turned her hair. She'd been waiting for too long, she flipped up her sleeve to check the time, it was too late, he wasn't showing. She'd been waiting for years of contact and this was her last chance for answers. So there she was hiding from her friends, her family and with a sigh of defeat she turned away. Just as she began to leave, a glimmer of light flashed in front of her face.

"Finally, I thought I was on the wrong building." She muttered quietly as a man with a walking stick appeared.

"I thought I was early." A calm and toned male voice called.


* * * *

She didn't want to open the door, knowing full well she'd get into a fight with Senya and the others would be angry. She knew Senya was just trying to look after her. She and Senya had been friends for almost 5 years, the only other person she really trusted. She and Senya had an undying bond that couldn't be broken. Building up her courage she walked in and saw once again all eyes on her. There they sat, all in a chair and no one said anything. She glanced around the table and met every ones eyes. She looked over at Rowen's and suddenly felt okay. Shutting the door behind her she walked over and down the steps into the dinning room.

"Hey," She said, expecting a huge screaming session she watched all her the witnesses carefully.

"Hey yourself," Tifa said warmheartedly. Tifa smiled as Ray spoke up.

"We're have you been?" Ray asked the million dollar question while being extremely calm.

"Yeah, we'd love to know what took you 8 hours." Senya barked, it seemed like all pairs of eyes adventured back and forth to view the soon to big burst of high raised voices in a heated discussion and no one seemly wanted to stop it.

"I was off getting my mind in place, and I had to check a few things ya know." She felt like no one was buying it, though she felt guilty for leaving. "Look, sorry. I had to clear my head." Still feeling on the spot as her fake apology didn't work, she twiddled her fingers until Mia spoke up.

"Hey, well lets get dinner ready, Cye would you like to help me?" Mia directed everyone's attention away from Lillia's uncomfort.

"Yeah," They all began to move around again. Lillia felt Senya's eyes dagger into her as she disapproved of her actions. She acted as though Lillia was an irresponsible child that couldn't handle to pressures of being a warrior and leading a group, for a leader was what she is. Senya passed Lillia, not giving her a second glance.