Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Love, trust and family. ❯ Hungry any one? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hungry any one?(Chapter 1)

"OK I'll be right there Jules." 30 year old Nami said on her cell phone as she got in her convertible mustang. Nami had her raven black hair in a bun and had a medium black skirt, a sleeveless black turtle neck shirt on and high heel black boots. "OK but hurry they're hungry and cye is gone." Julia said into the phone. "I think Kento is going to eat sage soon...""Where did Cye go?" Nami said back. "I think he said he was going to his girlfriends house and that was at 3:00(p.m.) and it's now 7:oo(p.m..)." Julia said in reply. "I see...." Nami said back. "I wonder when He's coming back this time..." "Well last time he said he was coming back at 10:00(am) and he left at like 8:00(p.m.)." Julia said into the phone. "But this time he didn't say." "Can you hang on a sec...." Julia said as a huge crash was heard.

In the background you could hear Julia telling them "WHAT THE HELL?" and then Kento saying "Um....about that.....I didn't mean to...I fell into it..." Then Ryo saying "I GAVE THAT TO HER FOR HER BIRTHDAY!!!" Then Ameth saying "Oh crap...Nami's going to be pissed...." Then Kento saying "Oh man......I hate it when she's mad...I mean usually she's awesomely nice but I would rather kill myself then see her mad......" "Oh man someone hide me!" Then Julia saying "Hey you broke it your on your own!" Then Kento saying " Ryo?" Then Ryo saying "GOD NO!" Then Kento saying "Sage? Rowen?" Then them saying "NO!" together. Then Julia saying "OK guys I'm going back to the phone you figure this out" "Stop looking at me like that Kento! "I'm not going to help you!" Then footsteps getting closer.

"OK I'm back!" Julia said. "OK then...." Nami said. "Am I really that bad when I'm mad?" *cricket, cricket* "Um.......I can not tell a lie..........so I won't tell you any thing..." Julia said back. "Well I'm just leaving now" Nami said starting the engine. "I'll get Chinese food, OK?" "OK." Julia said in reply. "Just no asking Chang for fries again!" "He's not even supposed to do that!" "I know but I love fries..." Nami said back. "Go to a fast food restaurant then!" Julia said "But I want Chinese." Nami said back. "Whatever, just hurry." Julia said. "OK then." Nami said. "Ask everyone what they want." "OK." Julia said. "Be right back." "k." Nami said back. Then hearing Julia say "Hey guys what do you want from Chang's?" Then Kento saying "Oh man....I'm going to die." Then hearing Ryo saying "I guess she should get the usual." "Right guys?" Then Rowen saying "Yeah that'll be good." Then Julia saying "OK then the usual." Then Kento screaming "I'm going to die!" Then footsteps coming closer.

"OK I'm back." "OK." "What do they want?" Nami said pretending she didn't hear any thing." "They want the usual." Julia said back. "OK then I need to go inside to get the food so yeah I need to go." Nami said. "OK." Julia said back. "Bye, I'll go as fast as I can." Nami said. "OK, bye" Julia said. Then hanging up the phone. Getting out of the car she took her bag, locked her car and went inside."Hey Chang!" Nami said coming in the door. Then going to the desk. Behind the desk was a Japanese 30 year old who had a red shirt that had a picture of a baita and words that said Chang's Chinese in the top left corner of his shirt and Black pointed hair (couldn't see his pants because of the desk.) "Hey Nami!" Chang said back. "What can I get you?" "The usual." Nami said in reply. "OK one of everything coming up." Chang said. "I made some food already for other people but in your case you can have it." he said making Lo main noodles.

"You know Probably the stupidest thing I've ever done was telling Kento that if he could eat everything I make I would give him free food for a year." "Yeah I'd say so. Nami said laughing. A few minutes later he was done making the food. "Here you go." Chang said handing her the food. "Have a nice day!" "You too." Nami said as she took the food. "thanks!" "bye!" "bye Nami!" Change said as she went out the door. She clicked the car doors open and got in her car. She set the food down on the passenger seat and started her car. She drove to there house on Hamona St. She parked in the drive way and locked her car. She unlocked the door to the house and went in.