Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Love, trust and family. ❯ Tragic. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tragic.(Chapter 2)

"Hey you guy's I'm home!" Nami said closing and locking the door after her self. "Hey Nami!" Ryo said happily. "Oh crap she's home!" Kento could be heard in the dinning room. "Good luck Kento." Julia said to him. "Don't leave me Jules!" Kento said back to her. "Sorry, but your on your own!" Julia said back walking away and going to greet Nami.

"Hey Nami!" Julia said. "Hey Jules." Nami said in reply. "What's up?" "um......brother in other room needs an ass kicken..." Julia said in reply. "Why?" Nami said. "What did he do?" "Go look for your self." Julia said in reply. "Whatever." Nami said back. As she went in the other room she saw Kento stare at her. "What?" Nami said to him. He didn't reply he just stared at her with fear. "OK then." She walked in and set the food on the table and took out some fresh burning hot chicken then noticed the broken bow in the corner. She stared at it in disbelief for a moment then slowly turned to Kento.

"YOU BROKE MY BOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Nami screamed at him. "I.....I.....I......I didn't mean to.....I fell into it." Kento said in fear. She just stared at him for a moment then threw the burning hot food at him. "AH!" Kento yelled as he ducked and it flew over his head and on to the wall. "YOUR GONG TO DIE!" Nami screamed at him. "Oh shit!" Kento said getting up and running(oh cores he could take her on but hey). "COME HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!" Nami screamed at him well running after him.

She just chought up to him and cornered him when Ryo , who she loved very much, stepped in the way. "Let me though!" she yelled at him. "No!" Ryo said to her. "Are you thinking strait?" "It's just a bow." "I can get it fixed." Just then Nami's anger turned into sadness. "I.......I......I don't know what I was thinking...." Nami said. "It's just I had a hard day." "he, I guess I should have thought before I acted..." "Well I'm sorry Kento." She said surprising everyone that she didn't push through Ryo and kill Kento right then. "Well lets eat!" She said to everyone. Everyone looked shocked by what she just said.

They slowly went to the kitchen table and passed around food in silence. They ate it all and got up and went in the other room in silence. Nami cleaned up the mess of plates and cups in silence. She washed dried and put all the dishes away. Just then the phone rang. She picked it up and said "Hello?" "Hi this is the Hoshi hospital." The lady on the other line said "Is a Nami or a Kento there?" "Yes, this is Nami." Nami said to the lady. "I have horrible news for you." the lady said. "I'm sorry to say this but........your mother and father are dead." The lady said. "They died when a car didn't stop at the stop light and it crashed into them." Nami couldn't believe what she just heard. "Your mother told me to give you this message." "She said trust yourself and don't grieve over her or your father. Live your life as it was before this." "And then she died..." Nami started to cry hard and said with her voice cracking "Thank you for telling me...." "Good bye....." "Good bye." The lady said.

Nami hung up the phone and fell to her knees cried loudly. Ryo came running in. He knelt down and she placed her head on his shoulder, hugging her looking concerned he said "What's wrong?". Nami opened her mouth but no words came out. Tears just streamed down her face. Everyone else came in looking concerned. "What's wrong?" Kento asked her looking down at her very concerned. She opened her mouth again and nothing came out. "It's OK Nami." Ryo said. "We are here for you." Ryo wiped her tears away. She opened her mouth with tears still falling. "Kento......" she said in a quite voice "Mom and dad are......." her voice trailing off. "There dead....." Shocked Kento fell on his knees and screamed "why?!?!?!?!"