Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Love, trust and family. ❯ Feel the love around you. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feel the love around you. (Chapter 3)

The next day Nami woke up early to go running like always but Kento stayed in bed and didn't train to keep in shape with the other guy that morning like he normally did. When Nami came back from running she noticed that Cye's car was there. She went through the front door and smelled the smell of waffles in the air. In fact that smell was all about the house. Kento smelled it but unusually just stayed in bed. Nami went to the kitchen to find cye in the kitchen making lots of waffles. "Good morning Nami" Cye said. "Good morning Cye." She said in reply. "I think I'll take a shower and come back down here to have some waffles." "OK." Cye said. Nami climbed the stairs and went into the bathroom and took a shower. She came out of the shower and put a towel on. She went down the stairs and down the other stars to the basement then to Julia's and her room. She got dressed in a dark red shirt, tight jeans, and she put her hair in to pig tales then into buns.

She went up stairs and into the kitchen. Ryo, Rowen, Cye, Sage and Julia where sitting at the table and eating waffles. They stopped there conversation when she entered "Where is Kento?" Nami asked. "He's still in bed." Rowen said. "I see." She said in reply. "I hope he's OK." Julia said. "He never misses a meal..." "So Nami how are you holding up?" Rowen asked. "I'm fine." she said in reply. "Thanks." She walked to the cupboard and took out a plate. Then walked to the table and sat down. She took some waffles and put them on her plate and ate them. After she got done, first strangely enough, she took her plate to the sink. "Thanks for breakfast Cye." she said. "Your welcome." he said back.

She went out the back door to the back yard. They lived on a hill side so it was a beautiful view. She sat down on the grass and looked at the city come to life. A few minutes later Ryo came outside and sat by her. "It's a beautiful view isn't it." he said. "Yes it is." she said back to him. He hugged her and she hugged him back. She looked up at him, into his eyes. His eyes brang comfort to her. She kissed him on the lips and he held her in his arms. He said in a whisper "I love you." and she replied "I love you too." He kissed her on the lips and said in a whisper "Never forget that I love you." and she replayed in a whisper "I will never forget it." "I promise you that." He hugged her close and with a warm smile said playfully "I love you more." She smiled back and said "Not possible." They both laughed. What they didn't know was that Kento was watching them from his window which was next to his bed. The site of them brought a tear to his eye.

Julia was on Rowens lap and they where watching TV when Nami and Ryo came in smiling. "looks like you guys had fun out there." Julia said. Nami and Ryo just smiled at them. After a few minutes Ryo asked "What are you guy watching?" "We are watching the news." Rowen said. "Anything interesting ?" Nami ask. "No, not really." Rowen said. "Hmm.....I think I'll go see how Kento is doing, OK Ryo?" Nami said. "Yeah." he said back. "I'll just Watch TV with them." "OK." Nami said.

Nami went up stairs and knocked on kento's door lightly. "Who is it?" Kento said grumpily. "It's me Nami." Nami said in reply."Can I come in?" "Fine!" He said grumpily. She opened the door to fined Kento in bed with his cloths from yesterday on. "Kento....." Nami said. "What?!" He said in reply. "Well.....mom gave me advice to give to you." Nami said. "She said...um......trust yourself...and......a....don't grieve over her or dad.....and...a...to live your life as it was before this." Once he heard this he was completely quite. Deep in thought was more like it. He told himself that "They didn't want you to grieve but yet you are.....why am I still here?" "I should be downstairs eating waffles..." "Mom, I will take your advice.......I will not grieve over you." "I promise I will take care of Nami to....just like you told me to before this." Then he finally said "well then what am I doing here?" "I'm going down stairs to get some waffles!" Nami smiled as he went out the door then came back in and laughing said "OOPS....I think I need to change first."

A few minutes later Kento came down after Nami. Everyone was watching TV and the moment he came down you could see there confusion. Kento said "Hi guy, what are you watching?" and sage replied "The news." "Hmm....I think I'll get some waffles." Kento said "Cye are there any left?" "Yeah a lot." Cye said back. "There in the frigerater." Hearing this he marched into the kitchen and opened the frigerater door. He found about 10 waffles. He took them out. Surprisingly they where all still warm. Oh Course he ate all 10.

Nami Sat on the couch next to Ryo. The news was still on. They said it whould be a hot day. Oh course since it's still really early it was cold but they said it whould be in the 90s today and tomarrow. "Hey Ryo we should go surfing tomarrow." "Yeah." He said looking at her slim body. "That will be fun."