Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Love, trust and family. ❯ Surf, swim and surprise. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Surf, swim and surprise.(Chapter 4)

The next morning they woke up to go to the beach. They got everything they needed into the pick up truck and they all went to change. After they where done Sage asked "Where's Ayame?" And Cye replied she's going to meet us there." "OK." Sage replied. "So who's going to sit in the back?" Cye asked everyone. "I will." Nami replied. "Oh and I will too." Sage said before Ryo could. "OK then it's settled you 2 in the back and everyone else in the cab." Cye said. Ryo gave a mean look at Sage that said stay away from her. Sage glanced at him as if to say you can't stop me.

They all got in 5 in the cab and 2 in the back. The people in the cab where silent but in the back they talked. "So.....Nami what's up?" Sage said. "Well lets see.....I guess Nothing much." Nami said laughing. "So you and Ryo huh..." Sage said. "Yeah he's great!" She said happily. Sage looked like he was just stabbed in the heart with a knife. "What's wrong?" She asked him. "A.........um......nothing.." He replied. He sighed. "You look like you just got shot by a friend and your shocked they pulled the trigger." She said. He looked at her. Her slim body. Then he looked at her face. Then thought to him self "Why does she like Ryo so much?" "He's not that great all he has is a Tiger." "He's not that great." "I wonder if she sees I like her." "I wonder if Ryo knows!"

Then she interrupted his thought by saying "Are you sure nothings wrong?" And he replied. "Well......a.......is it really obvious?" "Well kind of.." She said. "Ever since I moved in you have been act strange around me." "Well......do you not like me?" She said. "No it's not that...Definitely not that.." He replied. "Well it's just I....I......I.........like this girl...." He said. She looked shocked. "I'm so happy for you!" She said. "Who is she?." He stared at her wondering if he should tell her. Then finally she put it all together. "Oh." she said. "I see." she blushed"I....I..I....I'm........I'm shocked...." She said. "Well.....a......a.....um....." She said not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry for telling you....." Sage said. "Well...um...I'm flattered...but I love Ryo." She said. "I'm sorry....I mean your a great guy and all but I love Ryo....." "Yeah.....It's OK...." Sage said.

Cye parked the car in the lot and they all got out. Nami took off her pants and shirt that was covering her swimming suit. She was Whairing a red two piece that had a small dragon on the top half. Then all of the boys noticing her they all stared at her(except for Kento.) Kento gave them a stop starring at my sister before I kill you all kind of look. "What?" Nami said to them all blushing. Then she took her surf board and went on the beach. Then Julia took of her shirt and pants that was covering her two piece. They stared at her too(except for Cye). "You guys have problems." She said taking her surf board and running after Nami. Then all the boys then took there shirts off and took there surf boards. Cye went to go find Ayame, Ryo ran after Nami, Rowen ran after Julia, Kento went on the beach and set up a place, Sage went on the beach trying not to stare at Nami surf.

"I bet you can't stay up for a minute on a wave Nami!" Ryo said challenging her. "Really? I bet you can't even stand up for 20 seconds!" She said laughing. "Well lets see you for a minute first." He said to her laughing "Fine!" She laughing also. So she paddled out and stood up for a minute and 20 seconds. "Ha!" she said to Ryo. "Bet you can't stay up as long as I did." "Just watch." He said. He paddled out and then got up then fell off. Nami Laughed at him. And he came running at he with his surf board and kissed her passionately.

She just smiled at him well setting her surf board down and then run into the water. He put his surf board down and followed her. She splashed him and he splashed her back but then he splashed her then went to her and kissed her. She smiled and kissed him passionately. All this time Sage watched in jealousy. Kento just sat there eating the food they brought for lunch. "Want some?" Kento asked. "No thanks." Sage replied. "Suit yourself." He said. Sage thought to him self "I need to get a girl friend." "Everyone has one." "Even Kento has one." He sighed. "Everything all right Sage?" Kento asked. "Yeah." Sage replied "I'm fine." "k then." Kento said back.

Cye found Ayame and they where surfing, Julia and Rowen where surfing too, Kento was eating , Sage was thinking, and Nami and Ryo where still kissing. Then Julia said to Rowen "Want to play volleyball?" he said "Sure." "OK the nets over there you get the volley ball and I'll see who wants to play." At that Rowen went to get the volley ball. Julia went to Kento and Sage first. Sage said "Why not." and Kento said "Sure." Then she went to Ayame and Cye who where surfing. They said "Sure." Together. Then she went to the last two...Nami and Ryo liplocked. She said "a.....guys do you mind stopping for a second. They stopped and looked at her. "Do you guys want to play volleyball?" "Sure." Nami said. "OK." Ryo said. So Julia, Ryo and Nami walked to the net. Then Julia said to Rowen "OK so...lets see...I'll take all the girls and Kento and you can have the rest OK?" "Fine with me." Rowen replied.

The girls won. They laughed there asses off. The prize was the team that won got something free(paid by the other team) from the shop by the beach. So they all went to the shop. Julia picked out a smoothie, Ayame picked a camera to take pictures with, and Nami picked out a necklace made of string, rocks, and shells. Nami had Ryo put it on for her, Julia shared here smoothie with Rowen and Ayame took some pictures.

They all went back to the beach. Ayame and Cye went back to surfing, Rowen went back to surfing, Nami and Ryo went back to "swimming", Kento went surfing and Sage went surfing. Sage wasn't that good so he fell of and hit his head on the board so he was unconscious. Nami and Ryo where the first to notice and Nami was a great swimmer so she swam out to him and pulled him a shore. She had to do mouth to mouth and when Sage woke up she was there giving him mouth to mouth. He smiled when she stood up. Ryo gave him a stay away from my girl friend kind of look and Sage gave him a you cant stop me and wow she's a good kisser kind of look. Sage stood up he looked deep in her eyes. He could tell she had feeling for him but she couldn't act on them.

Everyone went back to what they where doing except Sage, Nami and Ryo. "Ryo can I talk to Nami alone for a minute?" Sage said. Ryo looked at him then at Nami then he said. "Only a minute." Then he walked away. Once he was out of site Sage said "Thanks for saving me back there...I liked it a lot." He laughed. "your a good kisser..." "heh....your welcome....you really think so? "She said. "Yeah, No wonder Ryo likes kissing you." He said back. she blushed and laughed. "um...can I ask you.....do you..........do you have feelings for me? He asked. She stared at him scanning him. She did have feelings for him but she loved Ryo. She was confused. She didn't know what to say and if she told him he would probably put the moves on her. She didn't know what to do or even say. She just stood there thinking. Then finally she said "..........Yes." He was shocked.

After she said this Sage came closer and closer Intill he was strait in front of her. He kissed her. She was very shocked and she ran. She ran all the way to the car. She got in and locked the doors. She just sat there thinking. "Why did you run?" "Why did you tell him?" "Why did I want to kiss him..." "Oh no." "I think I enjoyed the kiss...." At this she panicked. She cried. Then Sage came to her. "I'm sorry...for kissing you." He said. "I don't know what I was thinking." He ran his hands through his hair and sighed. "It's not your falt....you acted on your feelings." she replied. "I........." she trailed off. She wanted to tell him she liked the kiss. She wanted to tell him but she thought if she did he would tell Ryo. "Well.....you should enjoy your time here." He said to her. "We are going back at 11:oo(p.m.). She got out of the car. She looked in his eyes and said "I'm sorry...." Then she walked away. She stopped and looked back once then walked on.

Ryo was sitting down on the blanket waiting for her. She stared at him for a moment. Then she just broke down in tears. He ran over to her. He hugged her tight. Then he asked her "What happened?" "Did Sage hurt you?!" She shook her head. "I'm OK...." she said drying her tears. She ran her hands through her wet hair. Then grabbed Ryo's hand and ran into the water. She smiled at Ryo. He smiled back. She kissed him. He kissed her back. She hugged him tight and whispered into his ear "I love you." and he whispered back "I love you more." They stood there under the burning sun kissing each other.

Sage watched them. He thought to him self "When she first came I had the chance to ask her out but didn't." "Why didn't I?" "I liked her then and I like her now but why didn't I act on them before?" Just then Cye said "Sage!" "I'm leaving so if you want a ride come with." "OK I'm coming." He replied. He got up and went to the truck. He got in and noticed Nami and Ryo where still on the beach. "Aren't Ryo and Nami coming?" Sage asked. "No they're staying here." Cye replied. "They're going to walk back." At that Cye started the engine.

The Sun started to set when Nami and Ryo walked the beach. They talked about things. About in the middle of the beach Ryo stopped. He took a deep breath and knelt down on one knee. Nami Smiled a huge smile. Then Ryo started "Well, the first time I saw you, 3 years ago, I fell in love with you." "And I still love you to this day." He took out a ring and asked "Nami, will you marry me?" Shocked she smiled a huge smile and said "Yes!!!!!!!!" tears of joy rolled down her tan face. She took the ring and hugged him. He took the ring out and put it on her finger. She hugged him tight as if to never let go.

After the sun set they started to walk home. She couldn't stop smiling. They talked about what the wedding would be like and what would happen after. They walk 3 miles and they where there at home. They walked in the door smiling. Everyone was in the Family room(the room you walk into from the door) watching TV. They all looked to see who came through the door when they came in. "What are you so happy about?" Julia asked. Nami could put it in words she just stood there smiling. "Well, Nami and I are getting married!!!" Ryo said. They all just stared except Julia got up and hugged Nami. "That's wonderful!" Julia said. Julia the stared at Rowen as if to ask when are we getting married. Then Kento said "Your getting married?" Nami smiled and said "Yeah!" Sage looked like he got shot in the heart by someone he loved. "Congratulations." Cye said. "So when is the weddin'? Rowen asked.